9/11 MEMORIAL SCAMS, VICSIMS, Etc

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
RoyBean

Re: 9/11 Memorial Scams, Vicsims, Etc

Unread post by RoyBean »

hoi.polloi wrote:
"The mystery about 9/11 baffles me," said Beth Givens, executive director of the San Diego-based Privacy Rights Clearinghouse which has received complaints about the accuracy of the death file. "The only things that come to mind are some of the conspiracy theories that we hear out there -- and I don't want to go there."
Looks like an official response to our accusations of TV fakery.

"Duh, gee - how did that get there? Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll just be taking all this back then ..."

It doesn't work that way. They're repeatedly shooting themselves in the feet and they know it.

Nice find, andy.
hm, yeah...but I dunno dude, that shit looks like bait too...smells like setup

They likely have a concrete, very satisfiable explanation awaiting. I'm thinkin they don't mind 'going there' with this one.

I have 5 deceased american relatives. Have access to their #s. Only one is in the SSDI. I know why. I urge the americans on this forum who have deceased relatives to check/test the accuracy of that weak, unreliable index.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I agree with Roy, that this could be the lead in to an official explanation of the missing 1000's. One way to counter this would be for one of our esteemed members with a Youtube account to put together a short video documenting this report with images of the "dead" and a link to the Vicsim report.

Also, the one thing that the Murdcoh saga in the UK has illustrated to the general public is how much power the media has over politicians AND the police force.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Well, there aren't many Hyttens in the world. My aunt in Norway is pretty interested in genealogy and has told me a little about them. The most illustrious in the US was Olaf Hytten - a rather successful Hollywood actor (I kid you not... :P ) and died on March11 1955 in Los Angeles - and then Sven Oscar Hytten died on October 28 1968. So they both passed away a long time ago - and I'd presume that's why they are not to be found in the SSDI.

But the few my auntie came up with(who have lived and died in the US in more recent times) are all listed in the SSDI:

HYTTEN, JOHN 25 May 1900 - Jan 1978 - age77 - 11419 (South Richmond Hill, Queens, NY)New York SSN097-03-8846
HYTTEN, INGRID 03 Feb 1904 - 29 Oct 1989 - age85 - 05201 (Bennington, Bennington, VT)- New York SSN069-26-1341
HYTTEN, GUNVOR - 07 Sep 1908 - 30 Sep 2001 (P) age93 -(FO)- California - SSN564-58-5500

(To new members: yes, Shack is my artist's name - my birth name 'Hytten' means "the hut", hence 'Shack' is a ...diminutive nom d'artiste :) )
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Regarding SSDI I performed some experiment with this index myself a couple of months ago. I went to online editions of two american newspapers , and randomly picked-up 4 names of people deceased November last year ( I gave SSDI some time to add these names) from their obituary sections , serviced by legacy.com of course. Everybody was listed there so I risk the statement , its a pretty reliable tool at least concerning deaths taken place in not that distant past. There are some examples of doctoring it , which I stumbled upon while digging into Gabby Giffords case.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Yet you gotta wonder why they shouldn't be able to simply alter the SSDI records for their needs. Maybe because it causes a cascade of ulterior clerical problems with all sorts of governmental offices and records? After all Kafka proved it first, that it is wishful thinking, hoping to bend bureaucracy to our needs. I guess this is still largely true in the digital age. :lol:

As to lists that are helpful to show the absurdity of it all, you don't need the SSDI, which is just a digital record after all, to realize that the lists of victims are fake. One only has to observe the uncertainty over the non-american victims, and how the different countries unanimously skipped over the issue, to realize something is profoundly wrong with the whole thing. All it takes, to real journalists, would be a few calls to the different offices of the different nations supposedly involved, to discover that such nations have no exact notion, ten years after the events, of which victims exactly belong to them, who are their relatives --and so on and so forth.
simonshack
Administrator

repentantandy wrote: "Why are the nearly 3,000 victims of 9/11 missing from an official federal registry of death?"
(...)
"Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., has begun inquiries into the reporting failure after she was told of the issue by Scripps Howard News Service. She is asking Social Security Administrator Michael Astrue, and the public health commissioners for New York State and New York City to, jointly, explain how the error occurred."
WHAT IS CAROLYN MALONEY UP TO ?

http://web.archive.org/web/201301270131 ... n-maloney/

I don't know what to make of this. I dearly hope, of course, that Rep. Carolyn Maloney is 'onto something'...

The fact is, she is one of the authors of the "James Zadroga 9/11 Health and Compensation Act ". This could mean one of two things - diametrically opposed:

Hypothesis 1 - (my 'romantic-dreamer' take) <_<
Mrs. Maloney is one of the most heroic and courageous women in the history of the USA. As she has been closely involved in 9/11 affairs, she might have had access to definitive proof that no one died on 9/11 - or even actually bumped into the Vicsim Report at http://septemberclues.org Her husband (an investment banker) was the oldest American ever to summit an "eight-thousander". He died on a climbing expedition on September 25, 2009 while descending from the world's sixth tallest peak, Cho Oyu in Tibet. Perhaps Mrs Maloney now feels she has nothing to lose and is set to make the most extraordinary and world-defining move of her already rich and remarkable life as a women-rights activist, politician and writer:

Hypothesis 2 - (my 'realistic-down-to-Earth' take) :(
Mrs. Maloney is just another tool the perps will use - deploying their standard coverup tactics : to 'stay ahead of the wolf pack' asking questions (like us) and provide some sort of convoluted damage-control for the looming (and inevitable) collapse of their pathetic tower of lies.

Whichever it is, this development is formidably interesting and I would suggest we all, for now, support Carolyn with all our bodies and souls and wish her the best of luck - in the hope that she actually gets serious answers to the questions raised. I will trustfully hold my breath - for as long as it takes !

:)

BTO and NoHo ! I have moved the posts about 'planes' we made here over to this topic: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=467
Hope you don't mind!
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:Whichever it is, this development is formidably interesting and I would suggest we all, for now, support Carolyn with all our bodies and souls and wish her the best of luck - in the hope that she actually gets serious answers to the questions raised. I will trustfully hold my breath - for as long as it takes !
I agree, Simon. Unfortunately I tend to believe in the second hypothesis, if only because we are approaching the 10th anniversary, the opening of the memorial, and whatever else they have in mind... I think they will try to put their affairs in order, trying to patch the most horrendous faults in the 9/11 job in these last months.

But who knows? Maybe some sort of battle is really going on. In which case I hope Maloney is neither alone nor in bad company. I keep my finger crossed :)
repentantandy

Unread post by repentantandy »

I suspect that “Kafka’s Bureacracy Principle,” cited above, is a quite credible explanation for the perps’ inability to successfully forge effective backstopping into the BTS flight database and the Social Security death database. If “wheels-off” times had been falsely entered in the BTS records for flights that never existed on that Tuesday morning, then adequate historical windows of departure time and physical space (on specific airport runways) would be needed, in which to insert the fake planes. But doing so might well have caused impossible overlaps with the actual planes that WERE taking off at approximately the same time on 9/11.

And as for the now-publicized (but still not by the AP, big-city newspapers, or the broadcast networks) massive absence of 9/11 fatalities from the Social Security records, the death-index backstopping of all the “tragic victims” who never existed (as opposed to those who, at least, were “based” upon entities who once existed) would have required the issuance of a huge number of unique (but of course, BOGUS) Social Security numbers, seemingly given out (because SSN’s are decodable) at the appropriate dates and locations where each of the vicsims allegedly began their first paid-employment experiences. Apparently the SS system couldn’t convincingly facilitate such massive tinkering without assigning (to the vicsims) a large batch of stockpiled (like future hurricane names) SS numbers whose issuance would be “out of historical sequence” for each recently created, phony recipient.

Just look at all the interesting, sometimes compelling “fringe research” that has been prompted by the use (at various points in his fictionalized history) of bogus SSN’s by the intel agency-crafted “Obama Entity”. :lol:
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

What do you think of vicsim, Andrew Knox?

I may be wrong and I hope someone tells me if I ‘am here... But In this shot of Andrew taken of what looks to be Disney world... Andrews head looks like as if it has been just placed on top of someone else’s body.... To me the Line around the neck just looks well plain odd to be honest. I know people (even myself) have a tan line around there. But to be honest it doesn’t look like anything I have seen before... the texture and shade of his face and neck look out of wack with the rest of his body.
So yes I am going to say that I think that old Andrews head is just a morphed variation of a computer sim face ... stuck on a real life body...

And conveniently his two other photos show him wearing attire that completely covers his neck...
ImageImage

Looks like the same morph to me... the light reflections on the top of his forehead (our right side) both seem to cover the same area.
Last edited by Equinox on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

There appears to be a shadow line cast across the neck which ends at the shirt, yet the shirt collar is casting its own shadow.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Disneyland pic: head is too small. Look at how bulky the fucker is. This is classic vicsim. The other two pics also mask this bulkiness by offering ambiguous perspectives of his body. A hilarious cock-up.

The fake vicsims are rife with this. None of them are real.
grav

Unread post by grav »

Just so you all know, if you're a relative of one of the photoshop victims, you can make your reservation today for the 9/11 Psyop Memorial
Reservations by phone
(212) 266-5201
9/11 family members can reserve visitor passes for 9/12 and beyond by calling this dedicated phone line from 9am – 7pm daily. 9/11 family members’ reservations made through this phone line will always be secured from a permanent allocation of passes set aside for families. Staff at this number will also provide assistance in planning a visit.

http://www.911memorial.org/911-family-m ... tor-passes

I'm actually considering calling this just to see their reaction.. :ph34r: the whole thing must have an odd atmosphere to it... a call center for fake callers.. do you think the people manning this understand that they're not supposed to receive any real phonecalls ???
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Grav,

I am certainly going to call them in the next few days: as you know, my former housemaid Anabella Khandiña Mustrokøwich Chowdùry (aka "Ana"), was a vice-president of finance at Cantor Fitzgerald who tragically died that day - while still bearing her unborn twins (due to be born on November 9, 2001). Her angelic face and infectious smile is dearly remembered by all of her 11 surviving family members, and I am going to make damn sure they all receive a due welcome and VIP treatment at the 9/!! museum's family members separate reception area:
9/11 Family Member Reception (opens September 12, 2011)
There will be a separate reception area/entry point for 9/11 family members, which will be located at 90 West St., adjacent to the Memorial. To ensure safety and security at the Memorial, all visitors must be screened; the family member reception will have a private security screening area.
http://www.911memorial.org/911-family-m ... tor-passes
If they try screening any of Ana's 11 family members, I will be right there to punch the MUSEUM officers on the nose.

Now, you see - Ana's best childhood friend - Catherine Gorbayev - also died in the towers, but I have noticed that the 9/!! MUSEUM has now outrageously downgraded Cathy's best available portrait (as provided by her family many years ago to "Voices of September 11"):

Here's Cathy's portrait on Voices of September 11:
http://voicesofseptember11.org/dev/memo ... 1164451827

Here's Cathy's downgraded portrait on the current MUSEUM memorial page:
http://names.911memorial.org/#lang=en_U ... on&id=3529

Of course, I am absolutely livid about this. I'm going to force the 9/11 MUSEUM to reinstate the original color portrait of Cathy. :angry:
simonshack
Administrator

Moreover, my dear Norwegian friend (born of African father) - Abdoulaye Koné - has now been replaced with a portrait of a black man!!!

My old expat friend Abdoulaye Koné:
http://web.archive.org/web/201509151516 ... =484413964

The portrait of "Abdoulaye Koné" on the current MUSEUM memorial page:
http://names.911memorial.org/#lang=en_U ... on&id=3626

Of course, I am absolutely livid about this. I'm going to force the 9/11 MUSEUM to reinstate the original portrait of my friend.

To anyone not understanding my sarcasm here: No - I don't know the people mentioned above. Of course not. I am only trying to show how poorly these ridiculous 9/11 memorials have been managed - ever since day one. This 9/11 hoax was much too complex for the perps themselves. They have been soundly busted - and they know it. All I'm asking here is for everyone to give me a hand exposing definitively this pathetic hoax played upon mankind. Enough is enough. Let us - all together - tear this castle of lies to the ground. No nano-thermite needed. Only our grey matter.

...and then we have the curioius case of...

EMMANUEL AFUAKWAH
any relatives out there?

Hey, parents/relatives/friends of Emmanuel Afuakwah!!! Are you listening?

I'm Simon Shack and I would like to let you know that those idiots at "VOICES OF SEPTEMBER 11" have swapped your son's portrait with another guy (Alok Agarwal). But wait ! - they both look awfully alike! And they were both 37? Were they twins with different surnames? Anyhow, are you going to do something about it? Or will you let the 1 billion 9/11 Memorial & Museum open their doors with the wrong picture of Emmanuel under his name?

_________________________(inserted screenshot at right from the "FRED og FRIHED" memorial)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Simon ,

While you are there dont forget to claim this cheque from Victims Compensation Fund. As a person closest to Ana and the other dude you are entitled to it. With interest! And tell these idiots not to blacken your Afro-Nordic friend's image anymore :)