LONDON RIOTS

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: LONDON RIOTS

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

This "photo" made the cover of the Daily News in NY.

IMHO, the whole riot is basically an ad for the Police State. On "progressive" radio in the USA they're touting it as a cautionary tale about the dangers of austerity programs, as in "You need more debt and more FED dollar debasement, or else!"
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

reel.deal wrote:smokes right... bit harder to fake 4 nights nationwide rioting than a 90 minute 9/11 feature, or 2 'Breivik' 10-second 'vids', + a dozen Norwegian SWAT-team 'photos' ;)
It's just a test of the "Arab Spring" model. Send everybody twitter and facebook messages encouraging riots and put a bunch of rioters on TV and this is what you get. Mark Duggan has about as much to do with this as Archduke Ferdinand.

If you look at the subtext we've gone from Natural and Man-made Disasters, to Financial and Nuclear "Meltdown" stories, to "Mass Shootings", to "Phone Hacking" to "Mass Shootings" and now "Twitter and Blackberry Riots". One could almost think this is a run-up to 2012.
Last edited by fred on Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear All,

As far as I am able to tell, this is immigrant London street gangs fucking up the capital of the once great Britain, contrary to the Media bulshitting about economical reasons.
If I understand well, the Media people trying to film/photograph the events were attacked several times, so Mainstreem Media very well can resort to faking pictures instead.

Also a bit of subtle manipulation is that when they show arrested youths on screen, they always pick white faces. Sure, some white trash is evidently involved, but come on... The following Twitter picture from London tells me and inner-Adolf all we need to know about the 2011 London riots:

The police not using tear-gas because they fear it would cause breathing problems to the arsoners, police not using batons because it might hurt the looters, letting them loot and beat up normal people and burn down buildings, not arresting them because it might seem racist and not Politically Correct... WTF?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"Immigrant London street gangs"? Kinda gives the impression that they all just got off a boat and joined the nearest street gang!

Most of the youth in the London area is third, fourth and fith generation immigrants. Some even longer. Their grandparents and great-grandparents immigrated there from the Caribbean from the 1930's forward!

If you want to see what riots look like go to Youtube and search under Northern Ireland Riots 1970's
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

fred wrote:One could almost think this is a run-up to 2012.
Most definitely. They're ramping up their efforts, preparing people mentally for some gigantic psy-op come 2012.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

The police not using tear-gas because they fear it would cause breathing problems to the arsoners, police not using batons because it might hurt the looters, letting them loot and beat up normal people and burn down buildings, not arresting them because it might seem racist and not Politically Correct... WTF?
The message you're supposed to get is that Mi5 doesn't have enough budget and enough surveillance cameras to keep London under control, let alone Manchester. Obviously what's needed is a UK PATRIOT Act with more surveillance cameras and a better secret police force, preferably one that keeps track of all these immigrants from Europe and Africa too. And hey, don't forget National ID Cards. Must have National ID Cards.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Remember the BBC showed remarkable prescience by airing the Panorama Program called London Under Attack in which previously the previously un-heard of notion of "suicide-bombers" blowing themselves up on some underground trains and a bus with Peter Powell as a round table guest one year before it "happened", went live, whatever.

"The fictional day of terror unfolds through the immediacy of rolling news bringing the catastrophic attack into our living rooms. "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7uIjg9dtoI

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/p ... 686201.stm
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hi all,

New to the posting, but certainly not to reading on here. nonhocapito guided me from the Norway thread to this one as I'm from London.

Well, I live in Brixton. The first I heard of the riots in London was on the train back from visiting friends and family in the North of the country and simply checked my phone for 'news' - despite it being the Sky news app. It had stated there were riots in Tottenham. It wasn't a surprise really as it's always been a troublesome area.

Not long later I receive a text message from my Dad - telling me to be careful as he's been informed Police are moving in to Brixton. My father used to work in the police and still has his contacts as well as being a constant news watcher, be it on TV or the net.

When I arrive in Brixton with my girlfriend, 7pm ish - we notice a heavy police presence. Mostly black youths (it is and always has been an Afro-Caribbean area) - against various walls with five or six police vans. There's a music venue - (The Brixton 02 Academy) up the road and SOME bands do tend to attract more police than others, so we thought maybe there was an act playing. Then we saw a few stalls up ahead, which was called Brixton Splash, something for the summer holidays for those off school and thought it had MAYBE got out of hand. It wasn't at all out of the norm to be honest.

We are ten minutes from the tube (Underground Station) and as we walked home, leaving the high street behind and getting home, we heard a few helicopters and sirens. Once again, not out of the norm. We put a film on and I guess, an hour or so later, more sirens than normal and at least two helicopters above, around 20:30 or so - we look at the news to see ON TV the high street we were just walking down.

It was light when we walking and night when we were watching on TV. In the space of an hour and a half, it was a place of destruction and gearing up for more. Once again, I ONLY saw it on TV, but definitely saw helicopters and heard crowds and sirens outside.

It's always been a gang area. I do know and do deal with people in gangs who come from here when it comes to my job and day to day walk around, so it didn't surprise. What did raise my eyebrows was the suddenness of it all.

I took a wall the next day after seeing the news over night and in the morning and the mess of the high street - windows broken, heavy police presence and shops boarded as well as one shop completely burned out.

The next night was worse. A mile up the road is my favourite place of London. Clapham. It's a trend place and more destruction. Predominantly West African youths roaming the streets, looting and smashing and setting fire - SEEN on TV by me, but filmed by journalists and avoided by friends who live nearer to that part than I do.

I certainly believe it happened and definitely committed by those depicted, HOWEVER, these feral, unstable, unpredictable, psychologically unbalanced social underclass that I believe the previous government created - I believe were encouraged by MAYBE a force masking to be those LIKE them. Agent Provocateur if you will.

I asked my father, who was a police officer, who doubted it YET said after anything is possible.

Definitely riots. Definitely buildings on fire and cars and windows smashed, but I do find myself watching some images and questioning whether they have been manipulated, with myself answering: I think so, but why?
Cheers
Pug
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:but this thread suggests none of it is happening, which is patently crap. Unless I have "misread" some of the analysis?
It won't take too many misguided threads to discredit the unsurpassed brilliance of the research found elsewhere on this forum. :(
Nobody said "nothing" is happening. Nobody even said anything for certain at this point! The thread is still in the "General World Affairs" forum! (not for long, I fear).
We just analyze media coverage, and draw some consequences.

Here is what i believe happened in a nutshell:

1) the riot was staged. A few paid actors (from the same pool where 'black-blok' are created) caused some carefully staged disturbances and provocations;
2) thanks to Adobe© Photoshop© and the lying scumbags that go under the name of journalists the hype made the thing bigger. Then bigger, then bigger.
3) Fear and lust started to spread. On one hand, people got worried, on the other gangs, petty criminals and young rebellious kids got into the game causing minor problems aside of the staged big ones, enough to cause a change in the atmosphere in many parts of London. I believe this outcome was calculated too, and maybe encouraged using the "social network" persuasion device;
4) the police started to shut down the city in yet another mass experiment on fear and control.

Terror and fear and damage can be real, and yet the whole thing can be fake in essence. For some reason that will be apparent soon enough, people in London are being given a chance to experiment a minor version of what happened in Cairo this spring....
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reel.deal wrote:
& yeah, Peter Power was back on TV last night. :rolleyes:
Oy vey!

I coulda been a suicide-bomber at fulham broadway station what a waste!
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2011/aug/0 ... er-looting

First of all, if the Mi5 and Mi6 can't decrypt a silly Blackberry text message, what good are they?

Secondly, every phone network keeps track of who is communicating with whom.

Thirdly, if the "authorities" wanted to shut down a "Facebook Mark Duggan Tribute Page" they would have done it already.

It's classic "Blak Blok" agent provocateurs with a "cyberwar" angle added to it.

Does anybody here think Mark Duggan is a real person? Have you seen the "official" pictures of him with his sunglasses and T-shirt over

his head?

Procateurs+Media+"Social Network Text Commands to gullible followers"+sensational pictures=media feedback loop

Throw in a little Peter Powers (great name) and you have a Police State Infomercial.

London riots: BlackBerry to help police probe Messenger looting 'role'

Met police claim popular, encrypted and free Messenger service fanned

riots in Tottenham and helped organise looting

Although Twitter and Facebook have played a key role in past unrest in

the capital, the Tottenham riots are thought to be the first in the UK

so heavily orchestrated using BlackBerry Messenger.

The "broadcasts" – which are sent instantly from one-to-many BBM users

– have been reposted and amplified on Twitter and Facebook. Evidence

of rioters planning where to hit next spread quickly on the networks

as the police struggled to keep up.

One BBM broadcast posted on Monday evening appeared to urge protesters

to go looting in Stratford, east London. "If you're down for making

money, we're about to go hard in east london tonight, yes tonight!!"

it said. "I don't care what ends you're from, we're personally

inviting you to come and get it in. Police have taken the piss for too

long and to be honest I don't know why its taken so long for us make

this happen. We need a minimum of 200 hungry people. We're not broke,

but who says no to free stuff. Doesn't matter if the police arrive cos

we'll just chase dem out because as you've seen on the news, they are

NOT ON DIS TING. Everyone meet at 7 at stratford park and let's get

rich."

Another broadcast implored protesters to "unite and hit the streets"

in Kilburn, north-west London. On Sunday BBM users were urged to head

to Oxford Circus for "pure terror and havoc & free stuff".

The main Facebook page set up in memory of Mark Duggan, the Tottenham

resident whose death last week triggered the weekend riots, on Monday

sought to distance itself from the violence.

The tribute page, which had close to 10,000 fans at the time of

writing, on Saturday called for users to share videos and pictures of

the torched double decker bus and police cars "to send the message out

as to why this has blown into a riot".

On Monday the page struck a more conciliatory tone as unrest spread

further across the capital. "If people cared about this 'Tribute'

page, they will stop burning & looting. Those who encourage it, well

you need to grow up. Mark's family do not need this!" those behind the

page posted.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

If the yuth wanted to mash up the whole area they had whole heap of reason when Smiley Culture "stubbed hisself to death" :rolleyes: during a raid on his drum a couple of mumfs back.

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-ne ... ng-himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jOjZKDoo08
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

David Cameron understands the problem and he has a solution: The Water Cannon!

I guess it's 2011 because he's bandying about a "million people on Facebook who signed up to help the Police", whatever that's supposed to mean.

Don't worry, though, because the Stasi will be arresting people picture by picture and putting them back in the Gulag, or Gitmo, or something.

-----
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/ ... ciety.html

[an interesting way to link London and Cairo]
Crime
London riots: water cannons to be used on 'sick society'
The Prime Minister has given the go-ahead for water cannon to be used on the British mainland for the first time and condemned pockets of society as “sick”.

David Cameron said that the cannon, previously only used in Ulster, would be available at 24 hours’ notice to deal with the “despicable violence” being seen in cities. Police had already been authorised to use baton rounds, he said. In a sign that other, more draconian, measures will now be at their disposal, he added: “We will do whatever is necessary. Nothing is off the table.”

In his strongest comments yet on the perpetrators of the violence, Mr Cameron said: “There are pockets of our society that are not only broken, but frankly sick it is a complete lack of responsibility in parts of our society, people allowed to feel that the world owes them something.”

He added: “The sight of those young people running down streets smashing windows, taking property, looting, laughing as they go – the problem with that is a complete lack of responsibility, a lack of proper parenting, a lack of proper upbringing, a lack of proper ethics, a lack of proper morals. That is what we need to change.”

Mr Cameron, who had chaired a meeting of the Government’s Cobra emergency committee to assess the situation, said: “We needed a fightback, and a fightback is under way.

“We have seen the worst of Britain, but I also believe we have seen some of the best of Britain – the million people who have signed up on Facebook to support the police, coming together in the clean-up operations.”

Mr Cameron said that more arrests would take place as police sifted through a mass of evidence. “Picture by picture, the criminals are being identified and arrested,” he said.

Water cannon have been used by police in Ulster this summer and have been a regular sight at disturbances in the province. But despite calls for their use on the mainland, including after last year’s student riots in London, ministers have always ruled out the tactic.
------

The Sick Society meme is being parroted by newspapers in Kenya talking about the Egyptian Show Trial.

http://www.nation.co.ke/-/1148/1148/-/x ... index.html
Caged like an animal: Why Mubarak trial is shock-treatment for sick Africa

By MAINA KIAI

The image of Hosni Mubarak facing charges behind bars, in a real metal cage, is riveting.

* MUTIGA: Expect more Kibakis and fewer Mubaraks

Who could imagine that just a few months ago this man was striding over Egypt like the historical Pharaohs, grooming his son to take over from him, with no regard for the wishes of the people?

The majority in Egypt are thrilled by this, cheering on, even as they realise that their revolution is still unfinished and that the generals running the show now would prefer business as usual, but without Mubarak or his son Gamal in the picture.

For this majority, this episode highlights that no matter how high one gets, no matter how powerful one becomes, no matter the adulation and poetry, at the end of the day, one must be held accountable for their actions and omissions.