LONDON RIOTS

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: LONDON RIOTS

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

reel.deal

Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Being a Londoner, I'd like to believe there is justice being done with regard to all these rioters and looting thugs attending court, HOWEVER..

What with our buffoon Etonian Mayor Johnson and his fellow school buddy Prime Minister Cameron informing the public that those arrested will feel the full force of the law and justice blah blah blah, it's now starting to sound and look a touch bit dodgy.

I've yet to see a single clear face of one of the charged and sentenced looters on camera. Magistrates have reported to have been working throughout the nights, in a conveyor belt fashion, reeling in and out the accused.

It just seems as though it's just 'talk' and a few moving pictures of youths, in covered faces and hoods walking fast in and out of court doors, to appease the viewers and those affected by these riots. It's almost like "Hey, look how fast we've reacted, general public. Aren't we good to our people and doing what they want? Yeah!"

I don't buy it. I'm certain people were definitely arrested, but I'm not feeling the whole 'justice is being done' thing.

The police presence round the corner from me is very prominent. I don't think those in charge, government-wise, expected people to pull together and clean-up on their own accord. The various clean-up operation round here and other parts of the country has been huge, yet hasn't received much press attention, to my knowledge anyway. It's just been a touch bit brief when they have mentioned it.

I'm working on a film project which incorporates espionage and untrustworthy high profile types (aren't they all?) - there's a line in the script which reads: Everything is engineered. - I'm starting to believe my own character's dialogue. This whole thing just doesn't add up.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

fred wrote:Image

This "photo" made the cover of the Daily News in NY.

IMHO, the whole riot is basically an ad for the Police State. On "progressive" radio in the USA they're touting it as a cautionary tale about the dangers of austerity programs, as in "You need more debt and more FED dollar debasement, or else!"

The woman jumping from the window is said to be polish , and her name supposedly is Monika Kończyk . She told the press that the rioters were just like animals and the UK became a wild , savage state :) Now she is recovering in her sisster's apartment . When she came to england several years ago she expected the brits to be gentle and easy going chaps but now she knows how wrong this assumption was :) More and more polish "witnesses" in these PsyOps , we had one in Utoya too . I am waiting for our own PsyOp. I am leaving for a week in October so if I miss it please be lenient :)
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

You're right about this Polish woman, Monika Kończyk.

There's this picture, with the 'gap' between her and the building, which is used on a few news station graphic inserts as they're reporting, as well as the paper press.

Then there is this one, which has no 'gap'.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -hell.html

Ole Monika Kończyk, apparently looks like this:

and she also looks like this:

http://www.gazeta.pl/0,0.html?bo=1

http://www.pomorska.pl/apps/pbcs.dll/ar ... 3/95295420

It's certainly becoming a lot weirder and not as straightforward as gang kids simply running amok.

Cheers,
Pug

There are a few more out there, too and looking a little different, still blonde, but one is older, but each one depicts her in a turquoise top of some sort. Will have to find the actual links.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Pug wrote:There's this picture, with the 'gap' between her and the building, which is used on a few news station graphic inserts as they're reporting, as well as the paper press. (...)
Then there is this one, which has no 'gap'.
Can you be more specific on the differences between the images and this "gap between her and the building"? I'm not sure I see what you mean.

In any case the two pictures are part of an alleged sequence of three, as exposed in this previous post: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2356983#p2356983
I think she is showed jumping off what appears to be a shop tent...

BTW, look this tattoo parlor was almost hidden by the shadows:
Those two white signs are the oddest thing though...

But hey, look what I found. This is the same street. Incidentally, it is not directly reached by Google street view, and it is only visible from this point of view:
From http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=51 ... 38,,1,1.08

It is "Church street" in Croydon. I guess the opened window to the right is the "torched house" where the polish woman lived. She supposedly slid onto the kitchenware shop tent below (which wasn't torched, one supposes)...

According to the news, what was burning there in the back was the Reeves furniture store: http://news.sky.com/home/article/16049535 The store is visible in "google street view" if you pan the camera around. It is across the street from her house: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=51 ... ,2.36&z=19
The burning of the store is also visible in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HEdukcOwDk
If the Reeves store was the only thing burning in Croydon (properly insured, I imagine) then the house of the polish woman, that is situated across the street from it, was not the one "torched"... misleading, spinning news stories, as always.

Pug, is this far from where you live? Care to take a trip there and assess the damage ? :) Also if you do can you take some pictures from the same spot so that we understand what those white signs are?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Pug wrote:Hey guys,

You're right about this Polish woman, Monika Kończyk.

There's this picture, with the 'gap' between her and the building, which is used on a few news station graphic inserts as they're reporting, as well as the paper press.
There are three images supposedly in a sequence Pug, they are on one of the sites linked to here, maybe an Italian site! I can't remember which one right off. I spotted the same thing too previously.

She is living in a slum flat above a 50p store and rioters torched it! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
She's on the social housing waiting list and spotted an opportunity if anything!
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

Thanks for the response to the post. I didn't realise there was a sequence to 'the' fire-jumper picture. Still looks a little odd to me though. I'll look at exactly what I wrote tomorrow if that's OK.

*Is there a way for us to be in touch and not have all our words viewed on here? I'd feel lot more happier and secure if we could and I'm sure you'll understand and perhaps - hopefully - feel likewise.

With regard to me taking a trip. I'd day I'm about a 45 minute bus ride away from where that picture was taken. I would need specific details of the exact whereabouts. If you're able to message me somehow, maybe we can discuss a few things on this topic, but I'm certainly up for doing something.

Cheers.
Pug
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Pug wrote:*Is there a way for us to be in touch and not have all our words viewed on here? I'd feel lot more happier and secure if we could and I'm sure you'll understand and perhaps - hopefully - feel likewise.
I would need specific details of the exact whereabouts.
No, I don't understand at all.

You seem to have misapprehended what the ultimate goal of what this forum is. We are building the historical record [unfortunately, likely the first-ever in real time] of fakery identification contemporaneously with the 'occurrence' of 'events'. Anything you have to say that is worth reading needs to be able to withstand public scrutiny. I don't believe there is any point at all to discussing these critically important matters behind closed doors.

We aren't doing this just to impress ourselves. Do you really think it is a lot of fun to be one of a group of only about a dozen regular contributors against the vast forces arrayed on the 'other' side, and all of public opinion, including all our family members? I'm using my real last name as my username. And you? We need you to have backbone, and 'bottle'.

By the way, I think Nonho identified the site of these pictures as Church St., Croyden. That should be straightforward for you to find and visit.

Further by the way, I've liked all your posts so far and hope you will continue adding to the research here. Just remember, after two years we're still going strong, and haven't been shut down or attacked by anyone with a clue.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Pug wrote:Thanks for the response to the post. I didn't realise there was a sequence to 'the' fire-jumper picture. Still looks a little odd to me though. I'll look at exactly what I wrote tomorrow if that's OK.

*Is there a way for us to be in touch and not have all our words viewed on here? I'd feel lot more happier and secure if we could and I'm sure you'll understand and perhaps - hopefully - feel likewise.

With regard to me taking a trip. I'd day I'm about a 45 minute bus ride away from where that picture was taken. I would need specific details of the exact whereabouts. If you're able to message me somehow, maybe we can discuss a few things on this topic, but I'm certainly up for doing something.
Dear Pug, first of all thank you for responding positively to my request for a ground expedition. We certainly need eyes on the street in these situations, twisted as they are by the media in a way that when submitted to scrutiny, truth and lies appear to be hopelessly intermingled.

As to the necessity of private exchanges, I agree with fbenario that the idea of a forum is of having everything out in the open. It is difficult to appreciate "insiders" that give you information via special channels, too often they have been revealed as manipulators, infiltrators and shills. Their information is not useful in any case, if it cannot be normally traced how they got to it.
With time you come to appreciate common citizens more. Sure they make mistakes and go in circles sometimes, but when they figure out something you have more guarantee that the thing was really there for everyone to see, and not planted to use us or dupe us.

It is good strategy, probably, to consider this transparency requirement when registering to the forum or describing oneself, so that if one has a sensitive job or quality information to share, these cannot be traced to his real identity. It is up to the forum member, really.

In any case: no problem in having private contacts! there has been a recent debate whether to have personal messages or not on this forum, personally I expressed the opinion that I was against it, but I have lost the debate so now we have personal messages and you're welcome to use them anytime you want. :) You can also access the email address of those who allow it to be public. Me, I thought my PM and email contacts were public, and just now I realized they weren't! Now they are public though. Look for the icons here to the right and up ---> ^

For the whereabouts, like fbenario said, it is all in the post above, google maps address and everything. Probably the area will be cordoned, but maybe you get to access that tract of church street (which is only for pedestrians and trams) from the other side and take a picture from same POV of the "sequence", including the two white signs "25" and "15".

45 minutes from where you live, eh? Boy is London big....
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Anyone know what those look alike Tram/ Train tracks are, in the bottom left of the picture ?
I never knew there were still trams in Croydon.