LONDON RIOTS

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: LONDON RIOTS

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

reel.deal

reel.deal

warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear reel.deal and All,

You are right, one distorted photo in itself is not enough to cry Media fakery.
It still ashames me to remember, that in the Libya-thread, I branded wide-angle photos automatically faked. It only showed my lack of knowledge regarding wide-angle photography.
But, I am kind of convinced that wide-angle photos and distorted cell-phone imagery is used purposefully to hide the fake details, and maybe they are using a fakery-program which churns out wide-angle and cell-phone-like photos. It is easier to fake such, then faking totally credible-looking photos, wouldn't you think?
Of course, we need multiple photos to compare, to find the contradictions, and we have to apply simple peasant common sense regarding the whole event situation, in the evaluation of an event before branding it as Media fakery-albeit since joining the discussions on the septemberclues forum, I view ALL MSM-imagery as suspect, considering them all fakes before convinced otherwise-that is, if I watch TV at all, which I seldom do these months... :)

As per Cameron and kicking the rioters from their housing to the streets, well, I (or rather, my inner-Adolf) has three thoughts:

1. Cameron is Jewish http://www.thejc.com/news/uk-news/31686 ... o-are-they

According to the article of The Jewish Chronicle,
David Cameron talked warmly of finding his Jewish roots and said he had spoken about them to one of Britain’s leading rabbinical authorities.

Good for him, but opinions may vary if it is good for the once Great Britain, too...

2. Kicking the rioters out from their housing will only increase street-crime. Sending them home en masse on ships is the correct answer to such behaviour-which of course is not an option in the PC, Multikulti earthly Paradise London is now...

3. It was so ridiculous that the Media tried everything it could to play down the racial aspects of the riots, emphasizing the participation of whiggers (wannabe-nigger white trash)...
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear reel.deal,

I accept your analysis, as I have never been to London or in the UK.
Your thoughts reflect to something I have read in one book of Andy McNab's Nick Stone-series, what he wrote about UK's hoodie culture. He wrote something like, that in those housing estates of the poor, skin color does not matter, because everyone is in the same shit.
What I meant is, watching it from far away, what most people around me were thinking about the London riots was: " the niggers are burning London down and looting, and the greatest concern of the Brits is to call everybody a racist who dares to notice this, so maybe they deserve it". Please forgive my casual racism. :) But the thing I detested even more was the evident presence of the whiggers, white youth following the rap/hip-hop gangsta lifestyle, fucking up their own county. I blame the MSM and the Music industry for corrupting our youth. Black youths included: surely there could be more positive role models for black youth than primitive criminals...

But one very interesting aspect that grabbed my attention was the whole BlackBerry messaging business.
So, according to the news, BlackBerry messages can not be decoded or traced and are safe electric communication channels?
It sounds as if it was an open invitation to all peoples up to mischief to use it. I nearly believed myself... until I realised it must be disinformation from the Brit secret services. The same Brit secret services who did everything they could to convince the Nazi Germans that ENIGMA is still safe and un-breakable.
So I bet to use BlackBerry is as safe as ENIGMA was...
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

These 2 milion Poles is a great exageration ,though a few of us have relocated to the Isles :) I used to live in London for a while more than a decade ago . Great city , center of the "universe" built on usury on massive scale , no insult intended :)

I
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Well, I guess this is as close to being true as anything else we've been told by media.
Riots were Derren Brown TV stunt

THE riots which devastated 90 percent of England were just the latest high jinks mind-control stunt by cocky illusionist Derren Brown, it has emerged.

The crafty wizard has revealed he masterminded the chaos for his latest Channel 4 extravaganza Derren Brown: I Can Make You Riot.
"But of course in the midst of the destruction, the real point was to draw attention to the herd mentality of our shallow consumer culture. With the power of my mind.
A Channel 4 spokesman said: "Since axing Big Brother we have been looking for something ground-breaking that would capture the imagination of the whole country and be really good telly."

Dismissing concerns over the devastation, the spokesman added: "Are you deaf? I said it was really good telly."

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/arts ... 108174206/
reel.deal

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
bostonterrierowner

Reel.deel ,

Have you heard about this Jersey Island massacre(?) ? It was supposed to be done by some jealousy driven polish immigrant and our MSM is very loud about it . British cops supposedly are in Poland already to investigate culprit's roots and possible clues to this crime in a place where he was born and raised . I suspect its just another PsyOp aimed at immigrants , this time white , eastern Europeans as opposed to "colored" ones , engaged in riots . What do you think?

I dont want to derail this thread but I dont think that the case is worth the new one either :)
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

@bostonterrierowner

From what i saw on Sky News the Police Chief kept bemoaning the fact that Jersey was 'one of the safest places in the western world' yet when the 'suspect' was being driven away in a Police Van [not visible a-la-ABB] the van was surrounded by very-heavily armed offices with sub-machine guns, full body armour etc.
My first thought at the time, it was about two days ago when i saw this, was 'what message are they trying to get across?'.
It seemed a contradiction in terms, 'we are so safe, we need highly visible, heavily armed police after the event has been committed'.
bostonterrierowner

Pov

I think the bigger picture here is getting the sheeple scared and used to more police , state scrutiny . Maybe something bigger is coming like e.g. raising the retirement age to 90 , jacking up VAT to 100% for future bail outs and wars or cancelling of public healthcare :) We might be on the brink of outright slide back into neo feudalism...

Next PsyOp will shed some light on the matters but we get fucked in the end anyways :)