Victims Comp Fund Only Has 59 People Who Are Listed In SSDI

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
brianv

Re: Victims Comp Fund Only Has 59 People Who Are Listed In S

Unread post by brianv »

I reckon it's being trickled out as to hide it out in the open!

http://letsrollforums.com/ssa-and-publi ... t4731.html
Sai Girl
Banned

Tracking Rep. Carolyn Maloney

Unread post by Sai Girl »

Tracking the trajectory of Rep. Carolyn Maloney (N.Y.).

Because the scripted character development of media and political cult figures, dupes and props are as important as the plot line of the narrative itself in the grander context: the big picture.
These things are usually engineered into a banal game of "heroes vs. villains", where the real significance of the "true facts" fade into oblivion under the glare of the stage lights.
After all, its all about identity and the personality in the end, isn't it ?

If the media's target audience was honestly concerned about a matter of authentic meaningful "truth" and principles and ethics, then we would never seen things degenerate as much as they have over the last few years, in terms of what the herd is ready to tolerate.

No. Most of the audience will interpret things in terms of which personality they identify with.
And Maloney has been cast to play one of the roles in this skit.

Lessons are to be taught, by example, from the subsequent career moves, gyrations, successes and failures of characters like Maloney; as indicators of what are considered the permissible limits or thresholds of discussion in the whole vast realm of fakery and simulation.

Let's see whether Maloney was given the green light to play this out.
She is now the mode of Hollywood's classic "whistle-blower politician" (the classic crusading "Mr. Smith Goes to Washington" played by Jimmy Stewart).
Is this another directed dialectic originating from HIGHER up the food chain ?
We'll find out. We see how she plays this to the finish.
More lessons to be learned. More illusions dispelled. More methods seen through.

Is there a way to intervene and dent or skew the results to our favor ?
Perhaps ...

http://www.dailyrepublic.com/apnews/con ... eath-list/
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Of course it's a Reporting Error!

Like I said - hide it out in the open.

"Following the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001, Maloney worked to ensure that the Bush administration maintained its commitment to New York's recovery and security efforts, prompting Wayne Barrett of the Village Voice to write that Maloney was "like a tiger in the House on every dollar due New York." [7] After the 9/11 Commission published its findings, Maloney co-founded the bipartisan House 9/11 Commission Caucus [8] and helped write and secure the enactment into law many of its recommendations to reform the nation's intelligence agencies [9][10] Congressional Quarterly wrote in its annual guide, 2006 Politics in America: "In the 108th Congress, Maloney reached out beyond her usual roles as a liberal gadfly and persistent Bush administration critic, helping win enactment of a sweeping bill to reorganize U.S. intelligence operations."[11] Following the Dubai Ports World controversy, Maloney helped secured the passage and enactment of her bill to reform the system for vetting foreign investments in the United States.[12][13] Maloney has supported Scientology's "New York Rescue Workers Detoxification Project".[14]

After reports of corruption among military contractors in Iraq and Afghanistan, Maloney later secured House passage of her bill to create a database to better monitor all federal contracts, the key provisions of which were later adopted into law as part of the defense budget.[15][16]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolyn_B._Maloney

Do you expect any truth from that clown's face?

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

brianv wrote:I reckon it's being trickled out as to hide it out in the open!

Damn, Brian...

You were WELL ahead of all of us regarding the vicsim-side of 9/11 in March 2005 !
I encourage everyone to check out this thread started by Brianv on LetsRoll - all the way back in 2005!
To say it in "Brian-language" (which I hope you'll appreciate)...I'm fucking honored to have you on board here, Brian! ;)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:
brianv wrote:I reckon it's being trickled out as to hide it out in the open!

Damn, Brian...

You were WELL ahead of all of us regarding the vicsim-side of 9/11 in March 2005 !
I encourage everyone to check out this thread started by Brianv on LetsRoll - all the way back in 2005!
To say it in "Brian-language" (which I hope you'll appreciate)...I'm fucking honored to have you on board here, Brian! ;)
Had I entered the correct database query at that time there would have been some mild consternation @ letsroll.

Name + Date of Death = Sept 11 2001

If, in fact, you only enter the Date of Death with no name or any other details you get a complete list of everyone who died in the USA on September 11 2001. Just over 6000 for one day! 176,678 for the complete month of September.

Try it! See how many of our illustrious viktims are listed!

http://www.stevemorse.org/ssdi/ssdi.html
Surcouf_plus

Unread post by Surcouf_plus »

http://www.ssdmf.com/FolderID/1/Session ... /Guide.htm

http://www.ssdmf.com/import-change-dmf.pdf

Shall we understand from this notice (apparently dated August, 15, 2011) and stating "Effective November 1, 2011, the DMF data that we receive from SSA will no longer contain protected state death records" that it may be have consequences on the 9/11 SSDI discrepancies ? Is there a possibility that the 9/11 alleged victims would be part of those 4.2 million to be removed from the data base ?
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Surcouf_plus wrote:Is there a possibility that the 9/11 alleged victims would be part of those 4.2 million to be removed from the data base ?
What kind of answer do you expect to get to that question? Why waste our time with it? Who cares? There weren't any victims, so any game-playing with the faked names isn't our concern.
simonshack
Administrator

fbenario wrote:
Surcouf_plus wrote:Is there a possibility that the 9/11 alleged victims would be part of those 4.2 million to be removed from the data base ?
What kind of answer do you expect to get to that question? Why waste our time with it? Who cares? There weren't any victims, so any game-playing with the faked names isn't our concern.
I couldn't have expressed it better, Fred Benario...thanks for typing the logical response! <_<
Surcouf_plus

Unread post by Surcouf_plus »

by fbenario » August 19th, 2011, 2:04 am

Surcouf_plus wrote:
Is there a possibility that the 9/11 alleged victims would be part of those 4.2 million to be removed from the data base ?

What kind of answer do you expect to get to that question? Who cares ?
Mrs Maloney apparently raised the question of the 9/11 victims names missing from the SSDI. This triggered some interest/questions in the forum, no ? Some of you wondered about the motives of such (late) interest ...
My question is quite simple : From this notice, do you understand precisely what they call "protected state death records" ? Is there a chance here that this definition would include the 9/11 victims and then would give the Social Security Administration an easy way to escape in the future to more embarrassing questions (i.e how come that ~ 85 % of 9/11 victims are not registered in the SSDI and for which no satisfactory answer has not been given yet) ?
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

For piece of mind it MIGHT be worth looking into BUT why post photographs of Alleged victims that have been morphed,terrible quality,Obvious FAKES?? The point in doing that? Maybe to invent some fictitious people? That's Obvious from the name similarities of the flight vicsims! They were conjured up SOMEWHERE!! :D
JamieK

Re: Truth Movement

Unread post by JamieK »

I have a few questions about the victims and the illuminati conspiracy. I don't know if I should be posting this here or in another thread so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.

1- If all the victims were faked, how would they fake where they worked? Let's say one victim was a high school teacher somewhere and another victim worked as a manager for company X etc. If these people never existed, wouldn't the people where they allegedly worked know that Mr.Y was never a teacher at their school and Mrs. H was never a manager at their company?

2- Could it be that some people were killed and some were invented? If someone wanted to get rid of me, how convenient to have me die in a terrorist attack. Maybe Ted Olsen got rid of his wife? No need for investigating him because she supposedly died on 9/11. I also clearly remember seeing David Angell's name at the beginning of Cheers and Frasier when I would watch these shows way before 2001. He also worked for the Pentagon in the 70's. Maybe they wanted to get rid of him too?

3- What do you guys think about the whole Illuminati conspiracy? Is it a conspiracy within a conspiracy? On one hand, I must admit, I do find it very strange and creepy to see all these celebrities hiding one eye, doing the 666 number and the triangle with their hands and all the weird masonic symbolism in Rhianna and Lady Gaga's videos but I'm wondering if it's like the Truth movement - they want us to believe the Illuminati control the world. Do they really or are the freemasons being framed?

Thanks.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

JamieK wrote:I have a few questions about the victims and the illuminati conspiracy. I don't know if I should be posting this here or in another thread so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.
Provided that we are not here to answer questions, and that none of us has all the answers anyway, here are my opinions:

1) Obviously the companies involved are either part of the scam, controlled by key people in them, or completely faked. What counts is that the fake victims had no real colleagues nor real bosses and often no real workplaces, just like they had no real biographies or pictures. Most of the WTC companies or departments involved, such as eSpeed at Cantor Fitzgerlad, were probably entirely faked -- they had no offices and no people there, if they even existed in the first place anywhere but on paper: and in any case their top people were certainly involved in the scam, to the point that the role of CEO at Cantor, for example, was probably played by an actor/gangster who had to go and cry in public -- so that no actual real names and faces of key players involved in the scam (except for government and media people) were to be compromised. It is not at all difficult if you think about it. Research random biographies of fake victims and you'll see it by yourself.

2) It could be. But it complicates things. The specific cases of Olson and Angell have been discussed at lengths and so far nothing prevents us to think that these two people never existed, and that their celebrity status was faked in the first place. It is also possible that them or others faked their own death and conveniently disappeared, of course. What counts is that most of the victims are ostensibly faked, and for all intents and purposes this leads us to believe that nobody actually died on 9/11. The point was to have no real pissed-off families out there, but also to lure high-up people into a scam that was "innocuous" in its development, because it didn't actually killed anybody, and certainly not valuable american citizens.

3) I don't know much about Illuminati (except the dates and names), but there is no doubt that zionists, freemasons, bushists, crowelians, corporations, secret agencies and other mysterious real or fictitious entities must have been involved in the scam in one way or another. But as to who is at the top, if there is a one top, and who is fooled and used as cover I think is still to be completely understood. As I see it most of it boils down to zionists controlling/using freemasons: or the other way around. But others have probably completely different takes on this, and they might be right.
In this matter the important thing is not to have prejudices and keep an open mind. Concepts like "illuminati" might be tricks played against us to give us false targets and preconceived ideas as to who is really responsible.
lux

Unread post by lux »

I think it would be fairly easy to have "real" employees of real companies as vicsims.

You send some people into certain companies who may or may not be working under their real names. They work there for a time but never get close to any other employees on any sort of personal level. Then on 9/12/2001 they're moved somewhere else -- perhaps given a minor change of appearance, new ID, etc and that's all you'd need to do. The rest (family, friends, etc) would be fake and no one would be the wiser. Anyone who actually worked with the person would remember him/her, etc. and all the rest of their personal details would be fake. And, no one else in the company would even need to know the truth.
simonshack
Administrator

JamieK wrote:I have a few questions about the victims and the illuminati conspiracy. I don't know if I should be posting this here or in another thread so forgive me if I'm in the wrong place.
Dear JamieK,

I have moved this post - and questions - of yours to this thread, titled: "Victims Comp Fund Only Has 59 People Who Are Listed In SSDI". Not sure it's the best suited thread for your specific queries, but allow me to try and 'answer' them - with a few questions of my own:

- Firstly, if only 59 people in the Victims Compensation Fund are to be found in the SSDI (whereas one would expect thousands of people meeting these criteria) - should not this be the very first question to ask ourselves? Especially since we can read in the FINAL REPORT of THE SPECIAL MASTER FOR THE SEPTEMBER 11TH VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND OF 2001 that 97% of the families of deceased victims received compensation monies?

extract from the
FINAL REPORT of THE SPECIAL MASTER FOR THE SEPTEMBER 11TH VICTIM COMPENSATION FUND OF 2001
http://www.justice.gov/final_report.pdf

"I am pleased to report that, in my view, the Fund was an unqualified success: 97% of the families of deceased victims who might otherwise have pursued lawsuits for years have received compensation through the Fund. The Fund provided generously for those directly affected by the attack. In total, the Fund distributed over $7.049 billion to survivors of 2,880 persons killed in the September 11th attacks1 and to 2,680 individuals who were injured in the attacks or in the rescue efforts conducted thereafter. The average award for families of victims killed in the attacks exceeded $2 million."
In other words, the US government claims to have given out an average of $2 million to survivors of 2880 casualties of 9/11 - yet only 59 of them are to be found in the US government-run SSDI.

That's enough of an absurdity, in my honest opinion, to put in the backseat of the investigation your 1st question, JamieK.

As to your 2nd question, (in substance) : "were perhaps a few people killed for real - and thrown into the 9/11 death toll"?
How many, then? 59, perhaps? Well, maybe, maybe - but I personally doubt it: the 9/11 perps would then face the risk of 59 (wealthy/well-connected) families eventually uniting in some 9/11 Family Members Club - and start wondering about the wherabouts of the other 2821 families (2880 minus 59). What a recipe for disaster!!!

Re: Your 3d question regarding the "Illuminati": I personally feel this rather populistic Illuminati 'fad' was specifically designed (and promoted by 'alternative thinktanks' such as Alex Jones & co) to lead our minds to la-la-land, to divert the people's attention from the very real, flesh-and-bone clowns behind 9/11 (and all the other crap currently going on in this world). We are asked to believe that obvious goons like the Bushes, Kissingers, Clintons, Blairs, Murdochs, Netanyahus and Popes or Queens of this world are really just obedient employees of a bunch of obscure, higher-ranked commanders that rule the world behind the scenes. Sorry, I just don't buy it - and neither do I sell it!... <_<
JamieK

Unread post by JamieK »

Thanks for your replies.

Three more questions for you if you don't mind answering them:

1- What do you think of Dr. Judy Wood's research? She claims that direct energy weapons were used to destroy the WTC.

2- Do you think holographic images of planes were used on 911? If so, could they have also used holographic images of people? I don't remember ever seeing Barbara Olson before 911 or Gabrielle Giffords before the Arizona Shooting.

3- If 911 was faked, could the wars be fake too? Could they be showing us fake images like in the movie Wag The Dog? Maybe the money being used for the wars is actually going in the pockets of the people behind the whole thing.