OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Unleashed

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Unleashed »

Maat wrote:
Unleashed wrote:I hope this link works. http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... 208952.ece

It seems they practiced the Utoya shooter drill that finished just 26 minutes before the bomb went off in Oslo.

If this story doesn't clue Norwegians of the terrible scam they've been subjected to, nothing will.

Imagine we are to believe these same handful of kids were used just prior to assist the drill!

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 208952.ece
Geez, they don't even care how blatant or stupid their script is do they! Just dangle the cointelpro 'carrots' for doubters to take the bait & chase it up Bullshit Boulevard. :rolleyes:

"Aftenposten [Media perp] has confirmed from key sources in the management of the Oslo police [Government perps] that exercise [that never happened] was terminated at 15 that same Friday." :lol:
Tufa wrote:I do really seriously think, that this Oslo/Utøya issue need a proper investigation.
But where is The serious question, that need A Serious Answer?
Is there a picture (any!) where there is a debate, and where the outcome will be of Importance ?

Is there a relative (any!) where a proper interview would be of value?

Is there any pictures (any!) that pass the Makkonen-ROLF test?
I'm afraid the answer is 'no' on all counts, Tufa. At least until enough people have finally woken up to it. We just have to keep on shoveling until they do see what's really underneath ;)

HA! :D

For "reels". Thanks for the stills pulled out of Uncle Hugo's viddies, bravo. Soooo, they took a floating dock and covered it with flagstones, ??, just to make a memorial site out of it. You know they are shooped, (I like that expression, I think I'l keep it!), cause in real life it would sink. But, no, it actually is able through a new type of physics, to levitate above the water. Ta-da!
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

The Exercise at Utøya is herby registered as a new Low in intellectual capacity of hoax-script writers. A completely new landscape opens, a new dark-grey Low-Level Bottom, a foundation of False, where the hoaxer's tricks become so stupid and obvious, constructed without thought, completely without any connection to reality, diametrical to all common-sense, an insult to the public, in the end an open deep grave for an intellectual democratic society.
Benny Hill
Banned

Unread post by Benny Hill »

Tufa wrote:The Exercise at Utøya is herby registered as a new Low in intellectual capacity of hoax-script writers. A completely new landscape opens, a new dark-grey Low-Level Bottom, a foundation of False, where the hoaxer's tricks become so stupid and obvious, constructed without thought, completely without any connection to reality, diametrical to all common-sense, an insult to the public, in the end an open deep grave for an intellectual democratic society.
Get your facts straight! There was not any exercise at utøya, they trained on a scenario where one or more perpetrators went on a shooting rampage, which means a similar scenario.. How often do you think these forces have excersises.. Probably a lot.. So its really no big deal.

If you wonder why norwegians dont jump on your bandwagon, you can start by looking at the loads and loads of factual errors your so-called investigation contains.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Tufa wrote:The Exercise at Utøya is herby registered as a new Low in intellectual capacity of hoax-script writers. A completely new landscape opens, a new dark-grey Low-Level Bottom, a foundation of False, where the hoaxer's tricks become so stupid and obvious, constructed without thought, completely without any connection to reality, diametrical to all common-sense, an insult to the public, in the end an open deep grave for an intellectual democratic society.
Nicely summed up, Tufa. The farcical Oslo psy-op has indeed reached unprecedented heights of stupidity and lameness.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Unleashed wrote: HA! :D

For "reels". Thanks for the stills pulled out of Uncle Hugo's viddies, bravo. Soooo, they took a floating dock and covered it with flagstones, ??, just to make a memorial site out of it. You know they are shooped, (I like that expression, I think I'll keep it!), cause in real life it would sink. But, no, it actually is able through a new type of physics, to levitate above the water. Ta-da!
You're welcome, sista! :D Oh yeah, to be real the origin of that alleged 'rock platform' would be as miraculous as its material and construction. Frank Lloyd Wright had nothing on the architectural wizardry of these 'spontaneous' Norwegians, apparently — even able to command landlocked lake waters to recede and the sun to obey! :blink: (Not to mention lifting those 'boats' over rocks to launch, unless they can levitate too eh? :lol:)
All just for film 'reels', indeed! :P

Check out the Urban Dictionary's definition of Shoop ;)

*********************************************************************************************************

Ditto, Tufa & Simon!
I still can't help but take it as a sign of their self-impelled and imminent downfall, though. Maybe I am a cockeyed optimist, but since the shills are getting sillier and more repetitive, it only makes me think maybe the population is not as completely fooled as they'd hoped this time. So...

Ring the bells that still can ring
Forget your perfect offering
There is a crack, a crack in everything
That's how the light gets in

from Anthem by Leonard Cohen

Therefore, this is my message to the Perps, Puppets & Pixel-assholes c/o Radiohead ^_^

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dxa-Bpz_g8
Last edited by Maat on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

I@N wrote:If this has been shown sorry.

The (only) chopper (trembling) camera filming ABB arrest ^_^

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1kZWLwEWY

Hmm, I wonder if the strange yellow-orange thingy we see from the "helicopter" is (besides being a sun symbol) a very, very subtle reference to an earlier psy op, the Norway Spiral?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... orway.html
The bizarre spiral looks almost computer-generated in the dark skies over Norway yesterday
Hmm, perhaps not, but still, crossed my mind.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

I think before they launch a major PSYOP they probably do some "dry runs" to make sure that everything is working the way it's supposed to. This Norway Spiral may have been to make sure that the fake stories and pictures all made it out into all the news outlets as intended and to find out which reporters were going to complain to their bosses about running fake stories and pictures.

There must be an interesting management challenge behind the scenes to keep the clueless journalists engaged on other stories.

"But Chief, I want to do a story on Brevik! Why can't I do a story on Brevik, please, please please give it to me."

"Here, you can go do a story on surfers in Hawaii, OK? I can't give you Brevik. Have a nice vacation.
Makkonen

(To the tune of Flintstones) Vicsims, meet the Vicsims, they're the modern psyop family...

Starring this time in the continuing series of "Picasso's Women",

Tamta Liparteliani
http://www.abcnyheter.no/nyheter/110728 ... parteliani

Would this face lie to you?
grav

Unread post by grav »

fred wrote:I think before they launch a major PSYOP they probably do some "dry runs" to make sure that everything is working the way it's supposed to. This Norway Spiral may have been to make sure that the fake stories and pictures all made it out into all the news outlets as intended and to find out which reporters were going to complain to their bosses about running fake stories and pictures.

There must be an interesting management challenge behind the scenes to keep the clueless journalists engaged on other stories.

"But Chief, I want to do a story on Brevik! Why can't I do a story on Brevik, please, please please give it to me."

"Here, you can go do a story on surfers in Hawaii, OK? I can't give you Brevik. Have a nice vacation.
I think decades of entertainment have given us a fake and fantastic version of the news journalist that will do just about anything to "get the scoop" before anyone else. Think April O'Neil or Louis Lane, etc.

In reality, I bet these types of personalities never get employed to begin with. They want lackies who will do their job and repeat what they're told. Newsmedia environments are probably the most corporate environments ever, completely devoid of any creative initiative. Corporate culture in general is extremely predictable. If someone even slightly higher up on the ladder than you says to do or not do something, you obey without question.
Benny Hill
Banned

Unread post by Benny Hill »

fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Hey, Benny, an article with two comments! That will really win some "hearts and minds".

Did you write it yourself?

----

"Benny Hill"

Last visited:
September 1st, 2011, 4:35 am
Total posts:
21 | Search user’s posts
(0.12% of all posts / 0.75 posts per day)
Most active forum:
London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events
(21 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011
(21 Posts / 100.00% of user’s posts)
Makkonen

Benny Hill wrote:You are getting famous guys :D

http://www.adressa.no/meninger/article1686996.ece
Willy Ustad, the supposed writer of the article, knows a thing or two about fiction and simulations himself (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Ustad):
Willy Ustad (born 16 May 1946 in Trondheim) is a Norwegian novelist.
It would be nice to know what does Willy think of the timeless Picassoan beauty represented in the faces of "Victoria Stenberg" and "Tamta Liparteliani"?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Benny Hill wrote:
Get your facts straight!
So its really no big deal.

If you wonder why norwegians dont jump on your bandwagon, you can start by looking at the loads and loads of factual errors your so-called investigation contains.

Do we really need such an obvious shill on this thread/board/forum? He's about as 100% transparent as his 100% posting history here.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Makkonen wrote: It would be nice to know what does Willy think of the timeless Picassoan beauty represented in the faces of "Victoria Stenberg" and "Tamta Liparteliani"?
To paraphrase Benny (s)Hill, How many Norwegians had their lips ripped off and someone else's sewn onto their faces with Photoshop? It's no big deal, probably a lot.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Makkonen wrote:
Willy Ustad, the supposed writer of the article, knows a thing or two about fiction and simulations himself (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willy_Ustad):

WILLY USTAD - and his Cluesforum "hit-piece"

My 'favorite' line from Willy Ustad's ramblings:
«Cluesforum eksisterer i en boble som er uhyggelig lik den Anders Behring Breivik og Timothy McVeigh levde i»

My best translation:
«Cluesforum exists in a bubble which is awfully similar to that in which Anders Breivik and Timothy McVeigh lived in.»
:lol:

Link to Ustad's article in ADRESSEAVISEN (oldest newspaper in Norway): http://www.adressa.no/meninger/article1686996.ece

My favorite line from Willy Ustad's wiki page:
"Ustad has also written a couple of non-fiction books about flying saucers."
:lol:
Here's one of them: "UFO i Norge": Image (Of course, everyone knows Ufo's are commonplace in Norway. :P )

Next up (in my favorites) is this line:
"Social indignation has been the driving force behind many of Ustad's books."
For Ustad to write an article reviewing (and thus, promoting) the Cluesforum must be due to his concern for social dignity. I'm glad to be able to return the favor by promoting Ustad's "UFO IN NORWAY" book - right here on Cluesforum...
http://www.librarything.com/work/6226082

ps: Needless to say, I am absolutely shattered by Willy's dislike of our forum. This wise old former military man must have a vast and respectful following in Norway, and his hit piece thrashing our efforts will no doubt undermine this forum's credibility for years to come... :rolleyes: