THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
nonhocapito

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by nonhocapito »

SmokingGunII wrote:Admins

Please advise the most appropriate place for me to post the topic of Bill Hicks is Alex Jones disinformation thread?

Thanks

Smoke.

certainly in the "truthers and shills" forum: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=20

What it would be great, though, would be to have a big thread over there about Alex Jones in general, rather than this one particular angle of disinformation, as you rightfully described it.

Some investigation on the beginnings of Alex Jones; his rise to fame; his ties to the zionists or military or whoever; his fear-mongering isolationist ideology; in what ways from the get-go he influenced and steered the questioning minority: This and much more about him and his network I think would prove incredibly useful, especially considering the many that from there migrate over here, still incapable to exactly define what disgusted them with the culture and methods of Alex Jones.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Last edited by reel.deal on Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

nonhocapito wrote:
SmokingGunII wrote:Admins

Please advise the most appropriate place for me to post the topic of Bill Hicks is Alex Jones disinformation thread?

Thanks

Smoke.

certainly in the "truthers and shills" forum: http://cluesforum.info/viewforum.php?f=20

What it would be great, though, would be to have a big thread over there about Alex Jones in general, rather than this one particular angle of disinformation, as you rightfully described it.

Some investigation on the beginnings of Alex Jones; his rise to fame; his ties to the zionists or military or whoever; his fear-mongering isolationist ideology; in what ways from the get-go he influenced and steered the questioning minority: This and much more about him and his network I think would prove incredibly useful, especially considering the many that from there migrate over here, still incapable to exactly define what disgusted them with the culture and methods of Alex Jones.

Couldn't agree more, Nonho. In fact, my draft explicitely makes the point that the thread is NOT about Jones or his seemingly mysterious rise to "fame", but solely on the ridiculous assertion that he and Hicks are the same person.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Woah... cool - but a tad creepy ! :P

"Cluesforum.info currently has a pagerank 3 and we estimate it receives about 6,666 unique visitors per day."
http://w3spy.net/site/cluesforum.info
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

simonshack wrote:Woah... cool - but a tad creepy ! :P

"Cluesforum.info currently has a pagerank 3 and we estimate it receives about 6,666 unique visitors per day."
http://w3spy.net/site/cluesforum.info
LOL. Is that an increasing trend simon? I think it is fantastic none the less.

It is so hard to get the "word" out really. I have been trying to put the name across on a website I regularly visit (timesofindia/TOI, India's leading English language "newspaper") but now they are beginning to censor whenever I post about disinfo in general and septemberclues in particular. The following was the last time I somehow escaped their filters or maybe if they are manually censoring, then someone just forgot their job

Film on Osama raid stirs US row (Reader's Opinions below the main article)
nonhocapito

the trend this year according to our statistic system:

:blink: B)
waterwitch

Unread post by waterwitch »

I am posting here because I don't have access to the UTØYA thread having only posted a few times on the forum.
I have been thinking a lot about the role of AUTHORITY and the illusion of GOVERNMENT recently (see Larken Rose's Volcano God for more info), as well as getting into John Lash's SOPHIA myth and the role of ARCHONS as agents of error, simulation and absurdity. According to Lash, human minds are infected with a sort of intra-species virus that makes us unable to see that no other human being has authority over us. We buy into the lie that we are not responsible for our Self and project this responsibility onto perceived authorities who have to work hard with mind control techniques and military force to hold us in check when we threaten to wake up. At the moment they are in an acute phase of this process when the archontically-infested humans have to resort to ever wilder tactics to keep us in check because they realize that more and more people are realizing that there is something foul going on. Lash says that humans operating under the control of the archons act ritualistically and robotically because they lack a true connection to the source of human creativity. The only power they have(lacking intention and creativity) is the power of hoax as developed in the master-slave relationship. To bring this to bear on Utøya, I propose that the deeper symbolic meaning is one that should alienate us from nature( the island itself is a paradise, but lacking the presence of AUTHORITY in the form of police presence etc to patrol the area and protect us from predators, this paradise transmorphs into a form of hell). The symbol of the red rose is a portable, perverted microcosm of the Event. The island is open to the lone wolf predator who feeds on the blood of the innocent (the thorn in the rose). The aim of the whole show is to poison the well -when we next look at a rose or a beautiful island there will be an alien sub-text to our perceptions. We will prefer to visit islands in Second Life where we can control the parameters. We will want more GOVERNMENT and AUTHORITY in our lives to protect us from nature/our fellow human beings.
nonhocapito

waterwitch wrote:I am posting here because I don't have access to the UTØYA thread having only posted a few times on the forum.
Please do not post about Utoya outside of the Oslo and Utoya thread. As already stated: that discussion is closed to newbies. Feel free to discuss any other topic...
waterwitch

Unread post by waterwitch »

Will do so, nonhocapito. Just want to add that the points I made in the above post apply, I think, to the kind of psy-ops operations we have been seeing in general.
grav

Unread post by grav »

Can someone give me the link to Hoi Polloi's research paper on media fakery? Had it at one time, but can't find it now and the search isn't helping.
burningame

Unread post by burningame »

Do you mean the Vicsim report?

h[url]ttp://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/9-11-9% ... Report.pdf[/url]
grav

Unread post by grav »

Burningame wrote:Do you mean the Vicsim report?

h[url]ttp://www.septemberclues.org/vicsims/9-11-9% ... Report.pdf[/url]
No, I was referring to a paper written more about the history of media fakery.

But thanks for that one, too. Haven't read it.
grav

Unread post by grav »

ah okay, it's right off the http://www.septemberclues.org/ under Historical Developments on the sidelink.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

So Obamas uncle, Obama Onyonga was arrested for DUI and found to be
living in the US illegally.

http://www.sacbee.com/2011/08/31/387533 ... gally.html

I did a google image search and this is pretty much the only photograph available.
Pretty strange considering he is the uncle of the most powerful man in the world.

The chin (or lack therof) is pretty weird, along with his dead eyes.
He face is a pixel mess when magnified.
His nose seems to consist of two different sections.

What got me was the 'gash' between his eyes.

Remember this chap?

Is this some sort of known affliction, like a cleft palate?
I had never come across it before except in the two above examples.

And we are pretty sure Elenin is a sim, right?

Anyway, just wondering is there something going on here, and if
anyone else is interested?
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

This is pretty interesting. It ties in somewhat with some of the work done here, whereby
simulated individuals are thought created using the images of real people as templates.

http://palinsdirtylittlesecret.blogspot.com/

The lending of famous faces to the production of computer generated entities whose websites
(usually moneymaking) are a front and are really used for coded communications between
complicit conspirators, in what is an insidious, far reaching and deeply rooted plot.

Worth the read.