"FALLING MAN" - the phony jumpers

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Mickey

Re: FALLING MAN

Unread post by Mickey »

Brutal Metal wrote:Let me Edit that last reply I left! DAMM I must be Clairvoyant TODAY's Yahoo Headline!! UNFRICKENBELIEVEABLE!!

http://news.yahoo.com/photographer-behi ... ldier.html
Well you do know why LOL
"I'm curious to see if people are writing about it or talking about it," he said. "To see how they might interpret the picture."
The charade never ends :wub:
"Even if people don't want to see my photograph, that man did fall out of the building," he said
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Daft as this may sound it is the first time i can remember someone putting a 'number' on the 'jumpers': 200.
If there had only been a handful [as i had thought only existed even in some cameramen's' imaginations] this could sound plausible to Joe Public, but 200 is ludicrous.

I recall some years ago watching a programme regarding fire-fighters around the world tackling high-rise fires and i seem to remember one of the fire-fighters talking about a person he had rescued from their balcony 20+ stories up.

I am pretty sure there was some footage showing the Fire-fighters shouting at the woman through an adjacent window pleading with her not to jump. You could see the flames coming through the room near her and apparently afterwards [she was rescued thankfully] the fire-fighter(s) recalled that even the skin had flailed from her hands due to the extreme heat etc whilst she clung on to the metal balustrade on the balcony.

Now my point is that, this is the extreme people will go to before they have to make a decision to jump i.e body parts start disintegrating. It is not some guy next to you saying 'Will you hold my hand and we can jump together?'...'Er, no, you go first and may i will follow you later'...'OK, byeeeeee...'

The images of the 'jumpers' tug at so many peoples heartstrings that it is a tough one to break them out of, but once you start considering so many [200] this has to start raising questions. For me, it would seem that they had to convey that there were so many to make it more 'credible' that so many photos 'caught' the people mid-flight ie if there were only a handful and you happened to capture more than one of them from different vantages...well...no-one would believe that would they?

[if someone can help me out on the programme i saw this in I'd be grateful.]
Tufa

Unread post by Tufa »

No, sorry, people do simply not "jump" to the death in a severe fire situation. Rather, the effects of the toxic smoke is underestimated, and the victims go unconscious. (The smoke is VERY dangerous) Firemen later find them dead, or hopefully alive! This idea the you "jump" from a sky-scraper is as old as the buildings themselves; if you check the 1929 stock market crash the self-suicide rate do not indicate increased deaths; especially not from "jumping".

Running over an office floor, covered with smoke, obtaining the window-key, running back to a window, unlocking the bolts (ah, that are typically stuck!); opening the window and then consciously taking a dive ... (window width 50 cm ?) Well, it's a lie as bad as it gets! The fake video, the psychological impact, false witnesses (I SAW WITH MY OWN ...) of the 911-Naudet/911-Hotel style (it-is, well, kind-of, so we don't go out, we take the tunnel, so you-know, we are not hit by a ... a ...);
all parts of the psychology:
when a disgusting SHOCK cover the DUMB; it is difficult to see how DUMB the story really is.
Last edited by Tufa on Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Tuck and pike! 5.4, 5.5, 5.0.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

TWO JUMPER CLIPS COMPARED:

Our member reeldeal has already amply demonstrated the fakeness of the jumper videos. I am just adding this comparison of two near-similar jumper clips to show how some were simply duplicated by re-rendering (and slightly rotating the perspectives of) virtually identical composites:

CLIP A (gif loop at normal speed)_____________________________CLIP B (gif loop at 2X speed)
Image Image

The 2 above clips were extracted from this lamest of the many lame jumper-video compilations:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KcC6bTHosx0

The video description:
"USA TODAY estimates that at least 200 people jumped to their deaths that morning, far more than can be seen in the photographs taken that morning. Nearly all were from the north tower, which was hit first and collapsed last. Fewer than a dozen were from the south tower."
Well, I mean - if USA TODAY tells you there were 200 jumpers, it must be true - not? It's not like one would expect such a 'cause-of-death' figure being released by the NYC coroner's office. Nah - an 'estimate' by USA TODAY is a much more credible and reliable source of information... :rolleyes:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USA_Today
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

..."cheers" ;)
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

People STILL believe it!! 200 is the new number? that's flat out Laughable!
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Brutal Metal wrote:People STILL believe it!! 200 is the new number? that's flat out Laughable!
No, Brutal Metal - not a 'new' number: it's been "200 jumpers" for MANY YEARS now...

Here are a few links to websites discussing this absurdity:

Look at the date of this one:
USA TODAY article (third google link from top):
http://www.google.it/search?q=200+jumpe ... 52&bih=505
2002/02/09 !

"9/11 jumpers: Why'd they jump?" (2007)
http://forums.macnn.com/89/macnn-lounge ... they-jump/

And here's an idiotic islamophobic website (2008):
"BARE NAKED ISLAM: It isn't Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you."
http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/200 ... ic-images/
Brutal Metal

I like the guy in the top row with the black wife beater T-shirt and white shorts and the dude next to him with no shirt on :lol:
Brutal Metal

That's COOL I like that Spiccoli getting Violent, he wasn't giving up that bud :)
squiggy

Unread post by squiggy »

Photographer interviewed for anniversary. Article on The Daily Beast: 9/9/11, Richard Drew "it was the camera that captured the photograph, not my eye or quick finger." "I'm not draw to figure out who he is. If people want to investigate who he is that's fine. For me it was (is) never a priority."
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

squiggy wrote:Photographer interviewed for anniversary. Article on The Daily Beast: 9/9/11, Richard Drew "it was the camera that captured the photograph, not my eye or quick finger." "I'm not draw to figure out who he is. If people want to investigate who he is that's fine. For me it was (is) never a priority."
Let's face it. Richard Drew, AP photographer since 40 years, married, living with wife at NY City, etc, according to available info, having taken plenty of photos of WTC/911; falling persons, big wall sections dropping, etc, etc ... does not really exist. Why? Nobody can snap photos like that. But he was interviewed in Newsweek!?!?! LOL!
Brutal Metal

That stuff is Hollywood CGI!!
ravenuk

Unread post by ravenuk »

Has this image appeared here before?

From an article about the... uh... Fallen.
http://rafaelmartel.com/2011/09/11/sund ... alk-about/

The article begins...
Eddie Torres had just started as a broker at the financial trading house Cantor Fitzgerald. September 11, 2001, was only his second day at work.

He had left his pregnant wife Alissa at home when he set off for his office above the 100th floor of the north tower of the World Trade Center. They had argued the night before and only managed a cursory goodbye. Eddie left early, and that was the last Alissa ever saw of him.

AA11, the American Airlines’ morning flight from Boston to Los Angeles, had 81 people on board when the lead hijacker, Mohamed Atta, piloted the plane into the north tower. Alissa would later note that Atta, who had just turned 33, was close in age to Eddie, who was 31.

The time was 08:46:40. The point of impact was between the 93rd and 98th floors. Eddie was trapped above the resulting inferno.

The story of exactly how Eddie Torres met his death on 9/11 is lost. And with a handful of exceptions, that is pretty much the case for all 2,753 people who died at the World Trade Center.

Indeed, 10 years later, more than 1,000 of them have yet to be identified from remains. They have simply vaporised, their death certificates issued without them. And so, Eddie’s story exists only in the imagination of his widow. She has created her own legend.
Indeed. More at the link.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Real Russian girls' flat ablaze leap to their deaths...
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d3c83efa37&p=1
damn !!!
:(