The invisible man

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
mlebek

The invisible man

Unread post by mlebek »

Do you know the video with the man without head? I found it last year on youtube and marked 'the invisible man'.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZio7inSxRE
nonhocapito

Re: The invisible man

Unread post by nonhocapito »

:o

Whoa. Nice catch. Can you source the exact video this comes from? I imagine it is part of the NIST cumulus...?
Jonathan

Unread post by Jonathan »

uhh - what would you expect to see if someone only partly in the scene is ... partly in the scene?
I'd expect exactly what I see here.
A little further right panned - and you would see his head?
He is just not fully in the picture - to me.

Or did I miss something thats obvious to you?
anon1911
Banned

Unread post by anon1911 »

Jonathan wrote: A little further right panned - and you would see his head?

Thats what I see too
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Great find, Mlebek...

And once again, we have bystanders turning their heads almost 45° away from the action... :rolleyes:

Please go to http://septemberclues.org/synthetic_crowds.htm for more examples of simulated crowds/sceneries.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************
Here's another animated video of 9/11 - featuring bystanders looking the wrong way (and whatnot...) :

The "STRAW HAT MAN" video clip :

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuQl9hUC00k
Jonathan

Sorry, but I see them turning to the action - they look the way the cop stands, that seems to me the way the towers where shown.
Actually, only one women is turning head - all others already are aligned right
(correctly, I mean, looking to the left of the picture as we see it ...)
- looking at something or not.
That is the "invisible man" video I'm commenting on.
simonshack
Administrator

Jonathan wrote:Sorry, but I see them turning to the action - they look the way the cop stands, that seems to me the way the towers where shown.
I have just edited my previous post - (I meant to write 45° - not 90°.) Now, look at 1:15 into the video I posted above: the Straw Hat Man is describing the "first plane" that he supposedly witnessed. Look at the direction his arm is pointing at. Would anyone who just witnessed a plane hitting the WTC point his arm (and drawing a trajectory) more than 45° AWAY from the WTC?

There are more absurdities in that video - but let's take one at a time.
simonshack
Administrator

QUESTION 1
Here's a frame from the Straw Hat Man video. Now, what exactly is this? Real video? If you think it is, show me a similar-looking one:

QUESTION 2
Have you ever seen such a "flat-head" phenomena occuring in ANY video that you have seen in your lifetime?

Or such as this?

QUESTION 3
Can you find me a video where two faces meld together (as seen here) as if the one in the foreground were transparent?

As you can see, these frames do not show any heavy block-pixelating (as when you exagerratedly enlarge a digital image). Thus, the above aberrations cannot be explained by "resolution loss" or "video compression". A crappy conversion from a video format to another, maybe? Well, if you can prove this (by showing similar glitches occuring in any certifiably legit and authentic video footage) please let me know.

********************************************************************************************************************************************

Here's a frame from an alleged "LIBYA STREET PROTEST" video. Not a lot better, if you ask me: same "aquarell" texture as all the Camera Planet 9/11 "amateur videos":
nonhocapito

anon1911 wrote:
Jonathan wrote: A little further right panned - and you would see his head?
Thats what I see too
Yeah you're probably right. The thing is that at the end of the sequence there is a halo that looks like part of his head (the back of the hair, possibly), appearing behind the walking character, as if in a tragic compositing mishap. But I admit it is a tough call :)

But I really really would like to know the source of this clip...

p.s. the thing that gets red, behind the bicycle wheel, seem to be creating a demon subliminal face for a second. Surely I am hallucinating... however it is not clear to me what exactly is providing that red hue all of a sudden.

p.p.s I too immediately thought of the "straw man hat" video, Simon! Talking about that clip, I will note once again that the clip has been remastered and re offered to the public within the NIST cumulus crap, and credited to one "Mark Trottenberg" (another one of those noms de plume, I believe, also used in 2009 for the emetic 9/11 propaganda documentary "calls from the towers"). However, thanks to the trick of collecting all videos in the cumulus in short separated video files, for no reason at all, it also has been cleared of all the most outrageous parts discovered and exposed by Simon Shack. Funny like that.

Here is a screenshot of the remastered clip:

now, what exactly is shining into this guy glasses? Is that the sun, so powerful and yet so low, more than 3 hours after sunrise? Is that the camera light, switched on and so visible in a full morning? Or is it rather some spotlight in a green screen studio? The apollo hoax teaches...
Jonathan

nonhocapito wrote:... at the end of the sequence there is a halo that looks like part of his head...
I didn't look at it that closely and for such detail - just noticed the general direction the people are looking was consistent ... with what would be the purpose of that clip for instance.
...while looking for the invisible man I did not and still cannot see.

I did not look (or comment) on the other clip, which was not in question and which does not look particularly interesting or "off" to me.
nonhocapito

Jonathan wrote:I did not look (or comment) on the other clip, which was not in question and which does not look particularly interesting or "off" to me.
You surely must be joking, the "straw hat man" clip is one of the pinnacles of the whole 9/11 amateur fakery. In few videos like this one you can see the deception so clearly... Just look at the lighting, the shadows, the glitches-affected passersby. Listen to the staged dialogs... If I find the time, I'll soon post a side by side comparison of the two versions (2008 and 2010) of this clip to show how certain parts were conveniently removed, and others added.
Jonathan

nonhocapito wrote: You surely must be joking, the "straw hat man" clip is one of the pinnacles of the whole 9/11 amateur fakery. ...
Strange as it may seem, I wasn't.
I did not until now know the importance of this clip eighter.
Obviously I did not need to know it to arrive at the conclusion that probably all of the footage was fabricated.
Everyone has his own ways and finds his own truth by means and clues which are accessible and important to him, I guess ;)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Looks more like a badly rendered shadow to me!!
simonshack
Administrator

It certainly does, Brian. But allow me to make another point (pardon me for digressing a bit from the 'invisible man' topic).

As per the official tale, "FLIGHT 175" struck WTC2 between the 78th and the 84th floor:

Here' s a - supposedly authentic - image credited to SIPA press of "FLIGHT 175" striking WTC2:

Here's a frame from the remastered (and re-cut) 2010 version of the Straw Man Hat video.
The fireball is seen emerging - rising up from behind the 47-story WTC7 (actual exit point being lower still):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l07sjL1lmUY
All perspective issues considered, does it look like "FLIGHT 175" has struck around the 80th floor of WTC2?

Now, perhaps the exit hole was lower than the 80th floor? Perhaps "FLIGHT 175" skydived into the tower, thus exiting through a lower floor of WTC2's north side? Let's look at some other available video clips repeatedly seen on TV - for almost 10 years now:

THE "AL-QAEDA SHOT" (allegedly found by the FBI on a muslim terror website...):

THE ASCENDING APPROACH TRAJECTORY (aired on the BBC):

THE "DIVEBOMBER" (aired on CBS):

If you are able to make any sense of all these different "FLIGHT 175" impact shots - let me know ! :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Before I got out of YouTube I made a video about "Straw Hat Man", if I can just point out a few of the observations I made!

After the shaky pastel images of the tower at the beginning it cuts to the street-scene below...thats Bldg 7 in the background! There's a disaster happening above their heads and nobody is bothered!

A few seconds later it starts to pan up, the "Ringed Folder" is supposed to be Bldg 7!

up a bit...

up a little...

Immediately cuts to badly manufactured street scene below - nobody bothered

The camera now does a "right pan"

and arrives here, at this photograpic abomination

ImageImage

Woman taking notes which cracks me up everytime and Tony the Fish giving her the lowdown against a fake backdrop!

"Look I told ya, ya stoopid dame, there goes the other building now".

Nobody hears an airplane!! Nobody is deafened by an 767 doing 500mph. And that's the short version!
Last edited by brianv on Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:36 am, edited 5 times in total.