MORE "New" IMAGES (released in 2010!)

It has taken less than 10 years to pry open the can of worms enshrouding the pathetic 9/11 scam. The central role of the major newsmedia corporations to pull off this sordid "terror" simulation has now been comprehensively exposed. Before joining this forum, please get familiar with the research at: http://www.septemberclues.org
simonshack
Administrator

Re: MORE "New" IMAGES

Unread post by simonshack »

pov603 wrote:
BNSF9647 wrote:More footage by a so called "Clifton Cloud", watch between 13-14 seconds into the video under the dancing smoke. Video was uploaded yesterday. By the way Clifton is on the phone he doesn't sound too excited about what he saw :huh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxnYnF8LrA
Another zoom in on the airplane as it comes into view and impacts the building!
I wanna see one which doesn't have this zoom in!
So do I ! :D

This isn't actually a new alleged "amateur video". Here's "Clifton Cloud's" shot - as published on septemberclues.org (btw, Mr.Cloud was also included in September Clues - the movie). http://septemberclues.org/miracle_zooms.htm

However, this is a longer version of Cloud's supposed 9/1 footage.
I simply love the bopping smoke cloud ! It's kinda groovy ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Unleashed wrote:I came across a new video that was brought out for the 9/11 extravaganza.

http://www.vanadia.com/nycstories/my-911/story/

so bad, its good!

Yeah, it's like walking the streets of New York talking to 50 random Harley guys along the way.
Har! :rolleyes:

You know, the more I think about this, it seems possible this was filmed using role-players down at Disaster City, in Texas, and nowhere near New York at all.

WALK/DONT WALK LAMPOST... WALK/DONT LAMPOST...

YEAH. THATS RIGHT.
BUT WE CANT HELP YOU FUCKING UP WITH YOUR MISSING LOWER 1/3'S WALK/DONT WALK BUSTED CGI-LAMPOSTS...

STRAIGHT IN, RIGHT THROUGH...
RAMMED STRAIGHT IN ? WENT RIGHT THROUGH ?
HARLEY GUY SEZ IT REAMED RIGHT THRU...

HALF THE TAIL

ARTSY PERP
HALF THE TAIL FELL DOWN TO THE GROUND
2B PENCIL ON $0.49c KIDDIES-CANVAS BOARD
30X50CM

DIGGIN' BODIES

YOU "BEEN DIGGING OUT BODIES FOR THE LAST COUPLE HOURS" ?!?
Wow !
better give me the name of your 'MIRACLE EZY-CLEEN' 1 hr dry-cleaners then...
& your shoe-shine guy too, reckon his names gotta be Jesus H. Christ...

hey Simon, sure ya had a good...

ImageImage
:D
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

WALK/DONT WALK... ARM/DONT ARM... LAMPOST/DONT LAMPOST...

Forget the WTC & all that runnin' round Tora Bora huntin' down a VERY SOON-TO-BE DEAD MAN...
The REAL NYC 9/11 TERRORISM was THE SEVERED "FLOATING" LAMPOSTS UPTOWN... :huh:

:o
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

So, my friend sent to me the following forwarded email today --
This was worth watching. I never saw any coverage on the boat lift rescue on 911. I hope you will take the time to watch it and be uplifted.
If you haven't seen this, it is wonderful and amazing. Margaret Anne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg&sns=fb
The 9/11 Boat Lift !!!!!
Tom Hanks narrates the epic story of the 9/11 boatlift that evacuated half a million people from the stricken piers and seawalls of Lower Manhattan.
I'll be sending her your site in reply.
Last edited by HonestlyNow on Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

HonestlyNow wrote: The 9/11 Boat Lift !!!!!
Tom Hanks narrates the epic story of the 9/11 boatlift that evacuated half a million people from the stricken piers and seawalls of Lower Manhattan.
Aaand ladies and gents...here is the uplifiting
documentary by - *drum roll* - Eyepop Productions !
(in other words: hold on to your eyeballs).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDOrzF7B2Kg

Motive for concocting this umpteenth brainwashing trash-movie:
- To convey the idea that lots and lots of people were there - in downtown Manhattan - on that fateful morning: all of them potential eyewitnesses to all the events that you have all seen on TV in the last decade.

To be swallowed hot, straight out of the oven - with cream topping and mounds of ketchup.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

simonshack wrote:To be swallowed hot, straight out of the oven - with cream topping and mounds of ketchup.
So I did! Boy what a film. One outrageous statement after the other, "popping out" like the floors of the wtc :P

"some of this people had never been on a boat before"
"it was the largest sea evacuation in human history".
"500,000 civilians were rescued from manhattan by boat. It took less than nine hours."

...also remarkable that the last sentence pronounced on the documentary is -- once again -- a reference to Thelema and Polyester Crowley, "do what thou wilt": "If you want to do something, you do it". (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Will). Evidently freemason Polyester Crowley being the idol of this gang of losers.

Fine actors they picked. You gotta wonder why engineer "Robin Jones" cannot afford himself a couple of new teeth.
ElSushi

Unread post by ElSushi »

The great boat lift of 9/11 became the largest sea evacuation in the History.Larger than the evacuation of Dunkerque in World War II.(...)On 9/11, nearly 500.000 civilians were rescued from Manhattan by boat,it took less than 9 hours.
500.000 ! :o

Absolutely flabbergasting.Heart-breaking. When propaganda reaches such a teardrop/emotional level (and that has always been one of the main perps intention, to create that sort of emotional fable), it really feels like the PsyOps hired some script writers made in Holywood which they probably did and keep doing anyway.
Bon appétit ladies and gentlemen...the all you can swallow bar is available 24hrs a day.The toilets are right next to the bar, just in case you would suffer from some infortunate food indigestion.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

I feel sick.
The Boatlift story is so fake, so fraudulent, and yet when I did a search just now to find other sites saying so, all I found was this propaganda plastered everywhere. People are so easily hypnotized by images and actors and official stories? They can't see that this "largest boatlift" they never heard of, in a media that will exploit any sensational information, is "fishy" coming out conveniently at the tenth anniversary?
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I am not an expert in searching but I have so far been unable to find any news article at all or any mention whatsoever of this sensational evacuation dated prior to 2010.

The media controlling perps have achieved a new level of success. They can now create historical media faked events.

The implications are scary.

regards,

SteveO
AnonymousTruther2

Unread post by AnonymousTruther2 »

I watched "My 9/11", and here's some comments on it.

http://vimeo.com/27986698

The creator is David Vanadia, here's what's on his blog.
Next to his Name "David Vanadia"... when you drag your mouse over his name, an interrogation mark appears??? why?
it continues with...

I am a narrative artist who creates and tells stories through live storytelling, digital multimedia, public art projects, and educational workshops.

Since 1995, my original story performances have been heard at places in the United States and abroad including festivals, conferences, schools, bars, nightclubs, parks, theaters, street corners, radio, television, and at events such as StoryCon, the Digital Storytelling Festival, the Trenton Avant Garde Festival, and the Yukon International Storytelling Festival.

Teaching has always been a part of my life. I have conducted workshops of all kinds for large and small organizations including clients such as United Digital Artists, adidas, and Reader’s Digest. As a corporate consultant I am experienced in providing storied solutions for public and private enterprises. Using a do-it-yourself ethic, I offer a unique approach to non-linear time-based media, social storytelling, and narrative environments.

During the dot com boom I was living and working in New York City, where I had begun to sell my soul to the highest bidder. September 11th changed all that. After witnessing the destruction of the World Trade Center I questioned what it meant to be alive, left the rat race, returned to college, and earned Bachelor of Arts and Master in Fine Arts degrees. Now—ten years later—I create storyworks, teach Tai Chi, Qigong, and Yoga, and live a unsweet life in Portland, Oregon with my partner Gwenn.

Enough about that digital artist storymaker.

About the video. The video is 100% propaganda for the so-called 9/11"Truth" Movement, talking about bombs everywhere and controlled demolition... and WTC7. Showing people "filming" and "snapping pictures" as if anyone could do that and there wasn't any digital scrambler used,... they also talk a LOT about the "first plane"... and he's like everywhere at the perfect time to "witness" almost everything after the "plane crashes".

Besides the obvious fake copy-pasted towers images, I didn't really looked for literal "TV Fakery"... except when it was obvious... I was looking for everything else I could find that didn't fit.
----------------

2:45 A guy in a truck from Pearlgreen Corporation screaming; "They're blowing up the buildings.... It's a terrorist attack..."

3:15 the camera blond woman cursing her war propaganda and the lamp post fakery previously exposed...

3:36 the pathetic story of the woman with the orange shirt, seeing the plane turning around the tower before hitting it and leaving the tail of the plane falling down to the ground. lol!
I wonder what the man is saying to here at 4:28. Is he saying something about her story that doesn't fit?

4:42 more war propaganda and snapping pictures and filming the event.
5:43 new: "a list of explosions. An explosion near the US Supreme Court." ???
5:51 bad actor

6:02 "bomb, that's why it came down like that, steel was weakened." Another guy from nowhere: "Or the spark from the steel melted" ??? huh what?!
Hey! the guy is better than Steven "Los Alamos" Jones, before the second "collapse", the guy already "know" what happened. It took 4 years for the "truth" movement to find out with "peered-reviewed papers"! LOL!
6:18 - The Psychic- That's what's gonna happen to the building right there?!!! what?

6:27 And next, he's right there to other people talking about the cost of the buildings.
Larry Silverstein hint?

6:42 "witnesses" in the basement talking about bombs.

6:48 Now we have a "funny story" of a smiling and laughing photographer with war and 1st plane propaganda.
Is this guy real? If he's a real photographer, I wonder what's his name...

8:22 Bad actors with more "I saw the 1st plane" propaganda. Later saying "well I saw it on TV.".
"The hole was so big, I knew it was gonna go. I kept saying; It's gonna collapse"!!!
Who wrote that stuff???
"and the Supreme court"???

9:14 Another bad actor in the movie, with more "I saw the 1st plane".

9:49 Ok! Here, I'm SURE there's Fakery, but I can't really see it... No iris, face blurred, cuts and lines in the image,... like the old dude running towards the camera, and just after, I'm sure there's something wrong with the woman wearing white pants, light blue shirt and her dark blue bag... at 9:52-9:53.

10:40 MY BIGGEST ISSUE with the movie. Here we have a billboard of Arnold Schwarzenegger's Collateral Damage movie. The synopsis of the movie is as followed: "After his family is killed by a terrorist act, a firefighter goes in search of the one responsible."!!! Seriously!!!! that much propaganda?!!! And the worst is that the movie was released on February 8th 2002, 5 MONTHS LATER.
Is it normal to have a billboard THAT long before the movie release, and for a movie like that???

11:04 (just for me, the masonic floor) :P
And the guy is buying mini DV, "because he can film the event", and buys it no taxes! That's odd no?
"Village Newspaper" is that real?

11:46, but more precisely at 12:01. Another red flag for me! The white truck ("under" the Collateral Damage billboard). The company on it is "TheFreshJuiceCo".
This company ceased filing statements with the SEC on 2/5/1999
This company is no longer actively traded on any major stock exchange.
http://www.crmz.com/Report/ReportPrevie ... ssId=11033

04/01/1996-The Fresh Juice Co. Inc. (NASDAQ:FRSH) announced today that they have merged a wholly owned subsidiary of The Fresh Juice Co. Inc. with and into The Ultimate Juice Co. Inc. ("Ultimate").
http://www.thefreelibrary.com/The+Fresh ... a018146301

As of 01/29/1998 - The Fresh Juice Co., Inc. is a subsidiary of Saratoga Beverage Group, Inc.
As of 01/29/1999, The Fresh Juice Company, Inc. is a subsidiary of Saratoga Beverage Group Inc.
Board member list.
http://investing.businessweek.com/resea ... pId=273885

What's up with that? Why does this truck still have this old TheFreshJuiceCo name?

12:25 Something is wrong with the "second collapse scene in the street".... definitely in the smoke between 13:00 and 13:50

14:14 He pass by people talking about "second explosion".... He's so lucky. lol!

16:00 Right on cue. Worst acting of the movie.The Vietnamese or Cambodian girl is no better.
60 000 people in each towers! Really?
Is his story true about the power outage "10 years ago", 1991-92? and the evacuation of the towers in 3 hours?

17:09 The Mayor is in this building right here. We just got a report... (WTC7 first hint?)
17:38 Meet Flash Gordon, telling his story of fastness.
19:17 Acting a cop.

19:22 Horrible actress acting a nurse or something telling her story. really?
"...the White House attacked the plane, Air Force one is in the air" "The President is floating" with extra head and hand gestures...

19:45 9/11 Crash Physics - RIP Newton's Laws of Motion (1687-2001)

20:05 Casual witness "It's amazing, it's like you think - But if I got the license plate"
And the "Jumpers" propaganda.

20:57 What's up with the line crossing?

21:50 9/11 Q&A Right on cue.... the sounds goes bad... "what went through your mind?".. laughter.

21:01 RITAAAA! RITAAAA! RITAAAAA! And the winner for best screamer is...

24:24 Something is wrong with this picture of dust in the horizon.

24:33 Something is wrong with these cops... oh I get it! There was terrorists on the ground.
"There was one person, looked like he could have been a muslim... or mozlem."

26:00 WTC7 image superimposed.
26:10 People running in the streets. Another plane? Gas leak? Or WTC7 psyop.
26:45 Explosion in the south (looking at the WTC7 for another minute)

28:53 News from John Slattery, about the "people in the towers" and "explosions" and "total surprise attack" and It was unrealistic that we watched these series of events happen one after another.", "duck and cover","...Left Behind..." (Released January 2001), "temporary morgues"...
A "War of the Worlds" fan?
At 31:00, I think he lost one of the page of his script.

John Slattery bio.
http://newyork.cbslocal.com/personality/john-slattery/

John Slattery is an Emmy Award-winning general assignment reporter for CBS 2. In his 25 years of reporting, he has won wide recognition for his work.
Slattery has covered a wide range of award-winning stories, including thecrash of US Air Flight 5050, the December 1994 subway explosion, and the blizzard of February 11, 1994.
Slattery’s stories have ranged from the alleged police abuse case of Abner Louima to the World Trade Center bombings. In the courtroom, he has covered cases involving sportscaster Marv Albert, Amy Grossber and Brian Peterson, Woody Allen, Mike Tyson, Bess Myerson, Bernie Goetz, Robert Chambers, Jean Harris, and Paul Newman salad dressings. He has also covered New York’s world-famous ticket-tape parade tributes to Nelson Mandela, Gulf War veterans, and Vietnam veterans.

Overseas, Slattery has journeyed to Saudi Arabia to report on the Gulf War and traveled to Ireland with Archbishop John Cardinal O’Connor and former Mayor Ed Koch. Other foreign assignments include a trip to the Vatican for the consistory that elevated New York Archbishop Edward Egan (9/11 American Master Perp) and Fordham University Theologian Avery Dulles, S.J. to cardinal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Egan
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avery_Dulles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Foster_Dulles
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen_Welsh_Dulles

32:00 Children crying

32:30 "controlled demolition" and "bombs"... ok... I said the same the same day. ;)

33:07 Acting or not? What's up with the bus, or buck, or truck, or whatever with the WTC picture and the plane? Is he talking about this rap album?
http://www.daveyd.com/bootsonthewarpolitics.html

34:15 Politics and "Inside Job".... He knows the word "inside job"!??

35:00 nuclear propaganda.

36:24 Let's not forget Flight 93.

39:00 The radio turns on right on cue for the President speech.

41:00 Here we have our volunteer (who's been digging out bodies for hours) with his clean shoes talking disrespectfully to an old woman.

44:15 Talking about the "rubble" ....and the second plane... on the news.
"Something out of a f%$#ing movie!" He was on the ferry, but also on train???
Both Towers collapse (at the same time, or right behind it?)
"...like a movie!"

50:22 Seriously? You like being on camera, like all actors.

50:37 Our Friend, David Vanadia, putting up his mask.

54:30 Meet clueless Fire Safety Director Micheal Alexander, 3-2-1 Action! Right on cue for the camera... This is almost improvisation.

56:00 WTC7 is finally gone.

58:15 And now we have our Finale. Our friend David Vanadia is getting a lift with the last propagandist, a paramedic talking about the WHOLE story from A to Z. He witness everything.

"The weirdest thing about 9/11 is that there's no cabs in the streets."

The End.
AnonymousTruther2

I'm sorry for the small talk right now, but thanks for that Arnie clip. :lol:
What kind of program do you use to do that?

And I REALLY don't know how to create a New Topic, there's no "button" for that, like the FAQ says.
Where is it?
And where could I ask these questions for the next time if it occurred again?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

AnonymousTruther2 wrote:I'm sorry for the small talk right now, but thanks for that Arnie clip. :lol:
What kind of program do you use to do that?

And I REALLY don't know how to create a New Topic, there's no "button" for that, like the FAQ says.
Where is it?
And where could I ask these questions for the next time if it occurred again?
You are a "newbie" and as such cannot create new threads. After ten posts you will automatically promoted to member and will be allowed to create new threads. This was set because of the flooding of trolls we get now and then, and the need to regulate their traffic. We figured 10 posts should be enough to spot your average troll... :rolleyes:

BTW I just wanted to compliment you for your detailed comments on this sorry product of digital fakery. Personally I didn't have the stomach to watch it in its entirety. :P

P.s. you can ask questions like those anywhere in the "living room" forum (at the bottom in home page). If it is required by the relevance of it you can create a separated topic in the forum (when a member), otherwise use the "chatbox".
AnonymousTruther2

After ten posts you will automatically promoted to member and will be allowed to create new threads.
oooh! Thanks! I see now. :)
Well yes, it was kinda painful to watch. Thanks. :D
you can ask questions like those anywhere in the "living room" forum
I was looking for that chatbox too. Ok, it's IN there. thanks :rolleyes:
Brutal Metal

Unread post by Brutal Metal »

I've seen some of Anonymous Truther's You Tube stuff, he seems legit! If not these guys will eat you for dinner :P
AnonymousTruther2

he seems legit! If not these guys will eat you for dinner
:lol: I know... btw, people get eaten by me too... I don't think there will be much arguing from me here on this forum. I already feel like home. ^_^
But in my channel... that's another thing, there's lots of action! B)