Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Doomday/Heinz

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Unread post by Doomday/Heinz »

fred wrote:
Doomday/Heinz wrote: So you think it was fake and was used to reinforce the idea that Loughner was real?
Yes. I think that this is a made-up teacher to teach a made-up student in a fake made-for-TV event.
Fair enough sir.Fair enough .
What about the other characters in this event like Zach Osler , and the two ex girfriends of Loughner, actors or sims?
Doomday/Heinz

Lol @ Fred , I see you are enjoying his flickr ,lol.
One thing Just popped into my mind, I see no photos of him with his family anywhere, that would strengthen your viewpoint.
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Dallasgoldbug wrote:
Now if you know your WWII history and operation paperclip you know the nazi's were brought here. Maurice Greenberg being Dr Josef Mengele was into twins so you see the connection with Mark kelly, also you see the NASA tie in with Greenberg and paperclip. Since I found the actor that was playing Giffords (which turns out to be the Grandaughter of Maurice) Jennifer (Greenberg) Sexton. She is the mother of Samantha Sexton (aka Christina) her father is Michael Greenberg (aka Dallas Green) his father is Maurice. Michael is Married to Vicki (Strong) Greenberg, and yes that is the STRONG as in Maurice Strong. But he is not who he says he is either. He is another WWII war criminal as you will see in my video.

[Youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_ReUQVPmU[/Youtube]
dallas, very interesting stuff. Although 'Loughner' could be well be 1 part CGI-SIM/ 1 part Pittman -
http://wellaware1.com/giffords/loughner ... pitman.jpg
i have to say your "Christina Green IS Samantha Sexton" take, looks 'dead on the money', to me...
the more 'real reality' re-cast and posing as a victim/player they can blend in, all the better...
lends 'real' authenticity to any other half/full CGI-SIMS.

Joseph Mengele is great grandfather to 'dead 9/11-born' Tucson vicsim 'Christina Green' ?

wild !

And dallas, if you havent seen the following link before, i'm sure you gonna dig !
check it out...
http://www.hoaxofthecentury.com/911Germ ... ction2.htm

wild !
:blink:

you've definitely arrived at the right place for media-imagery fakery;
this is a good example of the kind of imagery-deconstruction done on this forum...
oldskool 'scalpel & super-8' "JFK-CGI"...
...NAILED !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNsrGgyoIgo
;)
Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Doomday/Heinz wrote: What about the other characters in this event like Zach Osler , and the two ex girfriends of Loughner, actors or sims?
Good question. I'm intrigued by Dallasgoldbug's page because it looks like he has found a lot of actors. I think they need some actors to go do the "lecture circuit" and cry on cue. There are reasons they would use an actor for Gabby Gifford's hero assistant because he's supposed to go on to bigger and better things in the future and possibly needs a physical presence.

For the dead people and bad guys (terrorists, etc.) they use sims mostly because they don't really want or need people who are supposed to be dead to be walking around causing problems and obviously it's a waste to put a real person in a prison cell or psych ward when you can accomplish the same thing by just saying that you did.

Probably they have some actors who sign up for this and then agree to allow them to use derivative works forever for any fake interviews down the road. It's not a big deal to cut-and-paste one of these actors into some scene years down the road for a "five year tribute" or whatever. It wouldn't surprise me if Mr Pink Hair wrestler gets paid $5000 for the day and signs a contract to keep his mouth shut. The characters themselves are all fictitious, of course, just like in a Broadway play.

If Mr Pink Hair starts telling tales years later is anybody going to believe him? It's not like he was ever held out to be a credible person in the first place. Suppose he says Loughner never existed. He'll just be written off as some nutcase. If the flaky ex-girlfriend someday claims that she didn't date Loughner after all, nobody really cares either. So she's a liar. No harm done.

It may be more important for them to use sims for the higher investment characters like Gabby Giffords. They are most obviously building her up in a big way for something they plan to do down the road. If one of the actresses dies for some reason or another they probably still want to keep Gabby around for whatever they have planned. After all, we already know she's immortal.
Doomday/Heinz

Good post Fred, makes a lot of sense.

Would you say the Brehvik event is like the loughner case but with a few issues tweaked?
Such as the fact that no photos or video footage were ever released for the Loughner case which caused a lot of doubt and controversy. In the Brehvik case we have a few photos now, probably faked but we know how people can be deceived by such things.
Doomday/Heinz

sparkoflife wrote:Four days have passed.

Where is the live footage?

Cellphone footage?

Surveillance camera footage?

Official recordings of the event?

Where are they?

Being rendered in the psyop hollywood movie studios that brought you such tragedies as: 9/11, columbine, the virginia tech shooting, ect. ??

9 months later we still have nothing.
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

This could use a lot of refinement:

Columbine
Shooter: Angry Teenagers
Environment: School, Closed to public
Media presence: Reporting from outside while event occurs
Video of event: b/w security camera without sound
Victims: Children ~33
Difficulty level: Easy
A star is born: Michael Moore "Bowling for Columbine"
Target audience: Parents, students?
Message: Troubled youth with guns and bombs are a menace, and you're not safe anywhere.
Desired action: Install metal detectors in schools. Support gun control and security state.

DC Sniper
Shooter: Mentally unstable Muslim terrorist and Violent Video Game Playing Adopted Son of Muslim Terrorist
Environment: City, open to public
Video of event: None
Victims: Random people, FBI agent
No star or hero.
Message: Muslims are dangerous murderers. You're not safe anywhere.
Desired action: Continue to support the war against terror

Ft Hood
Shooter: Muslim terrorist
Environment: Army Base, Closed to the public at all times
Media presence: None
Video of event: None
Victims: Soldiers (~11)
Story size: Small
No star or hero.
Target audience: International news media
Message: USA is multicultural (Muslim psychiatrist in Army), Muslims are dangerous murderers.
Desired action: Continue to support the war against terror

Operation Safeway
Shooter: Lone-wolf Nutcase
Environment: Grocery store, Closed to public for special event
Media presence: Cover aftermath
Video of event: None, only "aftermath" footage of taking victim to hospital
Victims: Children, Politician, Judge (~9)
Difficulty level: Easy to Moderate
Story size: Medium
A star is born: Gabby Giffords
Hero: Izunza/Menedez
Target audience: Voting public
Message: One crazy White Man can ruin your whole day, and female politicians will save the world.
Desired action: Vote Gabby Giffords for President

Slaughter Island Utoya
Shooter: Ideologically-motivated Nationalist White Supremacist Super-villain
Environment: Two locations: City, open to public? Island, Closed to public for special event
Media presence: None
Video of event: Helicopter footage? Restaged for media.
Victims: Children of politicians? (~77)
Difficulty level: Moderate
Story size: Large
A star is born: Twenty-something Sikh Politician
Target audience: Norwegian public
Message: One crazy Nationalistic White Man can ruin your whole day. Norway is not isolated from imaginary terrorist problems in the rest of the world.
Desired action: Norway joins the EU. Voters vote AUF.
Symbol: Rose
Color: Red

Nobody is saying America will never be the same again because of Loughner or Ft Hood. The Norway operation seems to be considerably larger. As far as horror movies go it's sort of Jason vs. Son of Jason. It's the same formulaic crap.

The Arizona shooting has a more interesting plot element in the Gabby Giffords character. She should be dead, but then she's reborn as a different person with short dark hair instead of being a blond. And her husband is a Rocket Man. So clearly there's a sequel in the making.

Breivik seems to be more of a one-off. I don't see where they're going to go with that script. Maybe there's a whole courtroom drama thing with Breivik espousing philosophy from his Manifesto. Breivik is the only "arch foe" or "super villain" in the pack. He's also more political. So he's really more of the Norwegian Timothy McVeigh. Kind of a right-wing super villian evil genius mastermind, like Osama bin Laden. The rest of these guys don't really have any super powers or cool outfits or weapons, unless you want to count the Columbine Boys' "Trench Coat Mafia" signature black leather coats. The DC sniper event was interesting in that they stretched it out over a number of weeks and really built it up as a mystery. It's really more in the "suspense" genre than "action". Slaughter Island is very clearly an action movie, but then they've got all this funeral stuff and memorial shrine things with some kind of new pagan religion tacked onto it. It also has all kinds of weird props and imagery like Breivik in all his costumes and being paraded around on a leash.

On balance I see more differences than similarities between Slaughter Island and Operation Safeway. The evil guy is the main character in Slaughter Island, and clearly the main character in Operation Safeway is Gabby Giffords, Brain Transplant Resurrection.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I still have to understand why all of a sudden the Tucson shooting is the most active topic on the whole board. You gotta wonder if such changes of current are orchestrated. Maybe the news events to come, in the next hours or days, will help us understand more?

BTW, I am just surprised that nobody is raising any objection to the idea that 1) the Greenbergs are supposedly one of the most powerful families in the world and 2) being so powerful, they share family pictures over Picasa. :o :lol: <_<
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Ok, I'm just catching up on this negative diversionary attempt, but as I'd started writing this response last night, I figured it was still relevant.
Dallasgoldbug wrote:OK hold up. FIRST of all the spelling mistakes, yes noted and have a thousand and one thing going on, so if you have a problem with the errors YOU SHOULD EMAIL THEM TO ME AND I WILL ADDRESS THEM!!
First off, that's a typically familiar but lame excuse. Why would or should anyone have to bother, since you know your way around computer programs, applications and internet browsers why wouldn't you use the latest Word progs or an auto-spellchecker?
2. My logo. IF YOU choose to listen to COINTELPRO who will jump at the chance to demonize those who speak the truth then so be it. It your life and your right to do so. But for the educated individual who may not know what that is, usually is smart enough to contact me (since my email is all over the place) and simply ask.

For those who are interested and not agenda driven the "compass" you are referring to is called a Golden Mean Gauge. ITS FOR MEASURING FACES! THATS WHAT I DO!!!! IDIOT! Look it up and get you head out of your ass. Not everyone is willing to jump at the first conspiracy theory that pops in their head. AND I hope you keep a list of everyone who made a decision about my work based on a GOLDEN MEAN GAUGE, because you who did are not ready for the truth, as you wont know what to do with it and it will cause you to interpret it incorrectly and act out irresponsibly.
Really! So perhaps you can explain to us instead of reactive, accusatory name-calling, if you really use a "Golden Mean Gauge" for "measuring faces" why you haven't shown &/or demonstrated that method in your "photo" comparisons (i.e. if it were actually a scientific tool rather than only for subjective evaluation of beauty & balance ratios).

However, your logo doesn't even resemble a stylized "Golden Mean Gauge" OR a 'Golden Section Gauge', only a compass:

Your logo: —------------------------------------- Compass: --------------------- Golden Section/Fibonacci Gauge:
(Logo: created in Adobe "2010/02/12-17:32:00" per XMP data)

This is a Golden Mean Gauge:

ImageImage
Ref: http://www.goldennumber.net/gauges.htm
& http://www.goldenmeangauge.co.uk/

3. Alex jones. AS I HAVE SAID, he has done a lot of good and brought attention to things that needed attention. With that said, I disagree with his recent down turn, combined with my new found understanding of the mainstream and the fakery going on.

I don't listen to him and haven't for some time now, but if you want to get your message out you don't go around insulting those who have a platform. This is something the COINTELPRO like to get people to do so they ostracizes themselves.
Strange you haven't figured out then that Jones IS part of that "cointelpro" you protest too much about to cyber-herd, distract, divert attention away from & protect the Media complicity and fakery from exposure. The ultimate purpose being to not only paint ALL government disbelievers as impotent, ranting loons like himself, chasing disinfo red herrings into dead ends and tar pits of confusion, but specifically to ostracize those of us who get too close to target: the corporate Media that feeds him!

Oh, and maybe I'm peculiar, but I only ever needed to hear Alex Jones once to know he was full of shit! Any other time after that only confirmed it.
4. AS FOR THE LEGAL PRINT AT THE BOTTOM OF MY SITE. IT simply says this is what I believe to be true. AND IT PROTECTS ME FROM IDIOTS THAT LIKE TO JUMP TP CONCLUSIONS AND ARE SUE HAPPY. I dont give a rats ass what you think of me, you can call me every name in the book, AGAIN its your right to do so, I ALSO HAVE THE RIGHT TO PROTECT MYSELF, and will, and rave a right to say it how I see it, WHICH I DO. If you don't like tough titty!
Who gives a "rat's ass" about any "legal print at the bottom of your site"? I don't know who queried that (maybe I missed it), I noted your publication of the link origin and IP geo-location of your site visitors for all to see (nice spin after you spam your stuff everywhere like you did here).

I also noted your prominent link to a list of Media Perp Puppet's radio shows, e.g. Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, Alex Jones etc.
5. What else...let me think...Oh yeah, about the ways to disagree with me in a forum. Thats what you want. I know you want me to focus on your Bullshit comments intended to distract me from my work.

Funny, that's just what we were thinking here about your spam visit dangling contaminated 'fruit' as juicy "research" bait.
Let me be perfectly clear. 1. I do this to uncover the liars and the corrupt individuals that are bringing this country to its knees. 2. Then aid with the prosecution of those individuals. 3. Make sure the facts I find are posted and distributed to others so they can get the word out. 4. Go back to my normal life.
First you have to recognize and understand what it is you're looking at to uncover the truth about anything. Comparing faked and planted photos as if they're real, is not going to get anyone anywhere but lost up Bullshit Boulevard in the Outer Limits of Perpsville.

2. The only way to "prosecute" any perpetrators is to get the "facts" straight yourself, then help awaken enough people to what the programming lies we're subjected to every day really are, in all their insidious shapes and forms.
Only when the enlightened outnumber the sleepwalkers will there be any chance of real liberty or justice for any of us.
NOW, did you see anywhere in those 4 goals, the words "make friends", "kiss some corporations ass", "censor findings because they may hurt feelings", NO! Im not doing this to write a book, produce a movie, get famous, or get rich.

IN FACT, I have since I have started this work turned down 3 BOOK DEALS, 2 DOCUMENTARY DEALS, QUIT MY RADIO SHOW BECAUSE IT WAS TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY RESEARCH! SO if you want to attempt to attack my motives I believe you can go find yourself some more shoes because one is in your mouth and the other is up your ass
Oh you poor altruistic martyr!
Your "motives" can only be demonstrated by the credibility of your research methods and findings, and from what I've seen is all based on disinformation, faked images and subjectively contrived perceptions as "evidence."
It makes no difference to us whether you're an actual shill agent or just a zealous ideologue ( "useful idiot"), the 'fruit' is still contaminated — no matter how enticing you try to make it look.

e.g. As if comparing a poor quality, shooped pic of a partial ear with another of dubious origin wasn't silly enough, comparing obviously standard dental crowns on two clearly different women (in 'perfect smile' obsessed America) was the extra spin that exposed your 'method'.
So, ignorant or deliberate, it makes no difference when the results are based on misperceptions, presumptions and/or bad methods/science.

It could also be inferred that you achieved your purpose here and scored one for the perps with the negative distraction you've created, couldn't it!
AS FOR FAKE MEDIA if you were even remotely intelligent you would already know that is about the most stupid question one could ever pull out of your ass. Im not even going to take the time to address it because its obvious.

So Im sure Ill be posting another rant like this since I have only spent two minutes on this site and wanted to address some of the little children that seem to be lurking on these pages.
So why haven't you grasped the ramifications of "Fake Media" = Fake IMAGES?

Needless to say, attacking or disparaging the members here and thereby our meticulous research is not going to convince anyone of your alleged bona fides.
DO NOT get me pissed or I guarantee if you are COINTELPRO I WILL STOP AT NOTHING digging up your past and WILL out you if I feel you deserve it.
Nice! So if you decide anyone who disputes your subjective 'conclusions' based on dodgy methods, shooped photos and spin-doctor pseudo-science is the 'enemy' (i.e.an Alex Jones type), you will go after and spin your contrived "research" methods & 'conclusions' on them too?

I guess if that doesn't wake up any still granting you some benefit of doubt, nothing will. <_<
Its hard being creative when all you want to do is curse. ;-)
DallasGoldBug
That's one thing I can agree with, except our research is not based on "being creative" but outing those who are doing it to deceive ;)
P.S. for all of you that have shown support, thank you very much. Its greatly appreciated and you have my support in addressing those who attack you for promoting the truth. Feel free to contact me with what ever you have questions with and items you want me to look at.
"Don't seek the truth, only cease to cherish (your) opinions." — Zen proverb
-------------------------------------------------------

N B “When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.” — William Blake
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Maat, I'm trying to draw an analogy to 9/11 Truth, and I guess to the extent that Dallasgoldbug's site is a "negative diversion" it would be something like "9/11 Mysteries" of Arizona, or AE911Truth of Tuscon? Generate a lot of interesting looking conspiracy stuff but manage to leave the media unscathed? Make psyop look like a low-tech operation that doesn't rely on sims, greenscreen, and Photoshop?

Something like that?

---

Also, maybe it's just a style thing, but usually with somebody's website I'd be more interested in what's "right" with it then what's wrong with it. If we're being presented with "Live Media from CNN" then any hole we can poke in it shows that it's fake. With somebody's personal website, I'd be more interested in finding out if he's got any good discoveries than if his theories about the Greenburg's being descendants from Mengele are correct or not.

----

Things I'm wondering: Does John Inzunza exist? Is he an actor? Is he playing the role of Gabby Gifford's assistant? I can see from the Arizona secretary of state that indeed somebody has formed Radian-Helix Media LLC and that it lists Jared C and Brandon Lee Pittman. I don't really care much at this point whether Dallasgoldbug has the right worldview about World War II or Nazi Scientists or whatever.

The question for me isn't to figure out whether or not some internet conspiracy theorist is a good researcher or not, but to see if he's come up with anything good, such as an important piece of the puzzle. People here seem kind of fixated on whether or not Dallasgoldbug is a good person or a bad person, rather than on all these identifications he claims to have made. That seems like the wrong focus, to me anyway.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Maat,

And you are probably aware, that the Compass-and our new best mate's logo IS definitely a compass-is one of the basic symbols of Freemasonry....
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:I can see from the Arizona secretary of state that indeed somebody has formed Radian-Helix Media LLC and that it lists Jared C and Brandon Lee Pittman.
Radian-Helix Media LLC is clearly a made-up company. It doesn't matter if they have corporate filings to back them up. Maybe it exists on paper, but that's it. It appears clear to me that it was made up for this story and maybe even made up to give something usable to Dallasgoldbug research. It is either a bait he fell for or a clue he (his team) made up.

A search in google for Radian-Helix will bring results from Dallasgoldbug way before bringing you the actual company website. That should be enough. And such website is quite a hollow one, with pages like this one: http://radianhelixmedia.com/projects.htm

Are we expected to believe that this is the website of a company involved in media and communication?

So, the company is fake. Fake like all the numerous media companies and relative websites of the alleged amateur photographers and filmmakers of 9/11. Some are mentioned on this worthy and neglected thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=491

All Radian Helix characters uncovered by Chiarini and supposedly involved in the Giffords scam must very likely be equally fake. Just like 9/11 amateur names like Booher or Trottenberg or Fairbanks must be fake. I don't care if they have a face or not, if they have a facebook page or not. Going against these Radian Helix characters would be like focusing on the Naudet brothers or Fairbanks as being behind the 9/11 scam, when they are barely real.
Doomday/Heinz

nonhocapito wrote:I still have to understand why all of a sudden the Tucson shooting is the most active topic on the whole board. You gotta wonder if such changes of current are orchestrated. Maybe the news events to come, in the next hours or days, will help us understand more?

BTW, I am just surprised that nobody is raising any objection to the idea that 1) the Greenbergs are supposedly one of the most powerful families in the world and 2) being so powerful, they share family pictures over Picasa. :o :lol: <_<
Well personally I joined when i saw Fred mention dallasgoldburgs work, i was surprised to see a fair bit of negativity, anyhow I wanted to add my points of view to the mix.
Also there was a bit of a lull in information on this case till recently.

Would I be right in thinking that everyone here thinks the lougner event is a charade but there is divison between those who think actors may have been used and those who think they were mere sims?

Either way as far as im concerned the most important thing is we realise that the event as a whole is fake.

I dont like the anomisity from Both parties towards each other, when you realise how many people go about life with blinkers we shouldnt bicker amongst each other it gets us no where.

I just dont like the squabbling ...
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fred wrote:Maat, I'm trying to draw an analogy to 9/11 Truth, and I guess to the extent that Dallasgoldbug's site is a "negative diversion" it would be something like "9/11 Mysteries" of Arizona, or AE911Truth of Tuscon? Generate a lot of interesting looking conspiracy stuff but manage to leave the media unscathed? Make psyop look like a low-tech operation that doesn't rely on sims, greenscreen, and Photoshop?

Something like that?
Probably.
The question for me isn't to figure out whether or not some internet conspiracy theorist is a good researcher or not, but to see if he's come up with anything good, such as an important piece of the puzzle. People here seem kind of fixated on whether or not Dallasgoldbug is a good person or a bad person, rather than on all these identifications he claims to have made. That seems like the wrong focus, to me anyway.
One follows the other, Fred. But maybe you missed this part of what I said:

'Your "motives" can only be demonstrated by the credibility of your research methods and findings, and from what I've seen is all based on disinformation, faked images and subjectively contrived perceptions as "evidence."
It makes no difference to us whether you're an actual shill agent or just a zealous ideologue ( "useful idiot"), the 'fruit' is still contaminated — no matter how enticing you try to make it look.'

warriorhun wrote:Dear Maat,

And you are probably aware, that the Compass-and our new best mate's logo IS definitely a compass-is one of the basic symbols of Freemasonry....
Of course, warriorhun! And the fact that he felt the need to lie about what it really was would seem to confirm it too ;)
Doomday/Heinz

So sloppy dont even give their sims the same colour hair!