WWII War Criminals Found

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Dallasgoldbug
Banned

WWII War Criminals Found

Unread post by Dallasgoldbug »

Wanted to post this and get your thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU_ReUQV ... ure=relmfu
warriorhun

Re: WWII War Criminals Found

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Dallasgoldbug,

Total bullshit.
Maurice Greenberg, according to the bios available on the internet, was born in the USA. In WW2 he fought in the US Army, took part in the liberation of Dachau.
So, the first statement of the video, that he claimed he lost his parents in Auschwitz, is a lie. Take the credibility of the rest of the video from there.
The title of the video: "Israel & US being controlled by Nazi War Criminals?" is a laugh. No, Israel and the US are being controlled by Jewish War Criminals.
Now, the American Jewry, who pretty much controls the USA, would hardly allow a Josef Mengele to get rich and all-powerful in the USA, irrespective of whether the Holocaust horror stories of the Nazis gassing 6 million Jews are true or false.
To sum it up in short: the video is a typical pathetic try of blaming even today's ills on the sorry old Nazis. Anything goes except blaming the Jews...
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

warriorhun wrote:Dear Dallasgoldbug,

Total bullshit.
Maurice Greenberg, according to the bios available on the internet, was born in the USA. In WW2 he fought in the US Army, took part in the liberation of Dachau.
So, the first statement of the video, that he claimed he lost his parents in Auschwitz, is a lie. Take the credibility of the rest of the video from there.
The title of the video: "Israel & US being controlled by Nazi War Criminals?" is a laugh. No, Israel and the US are being controlled by Jewish War Criminals.
Now, the American Jewry, who pretty much controls the USA, would hardly allow a Josef Mengele to get rich and all-powerful in the USA, irrespective of whether the Holocaust horror stories of the Nazis gassing 6 million Jews are true or false.
To sum it up in short: the video is a typical pathetic try of blaming even today's ills on the sorry old Nazis. Anything goes except blaming the Jews...
I agree.

@ DallasGoldBug

1) 4 Minute mark, what are you referring to as a "collage" of him, Walter Krupinski?
2) What is your link from George Green to Maurice Greenberg? Isn't it more logical to link him to the other "Hank" Greenberg baseball player, if to either, at all? Is there any link to the two "Hanks" other than the curious adoption of the same American moniker?

Bottom line opinion: You take two photos. Then you cross-morph elements to both photos. Then stand the two side by side, and pretend to marvel at your great find. For the finale you have completely displaced the original photo with the current morphed pic, not overlay as you claim.

Now, here is my historical perspectives to WWII and the Holocaust.
WWII, as all conflicts usually are, was engineered by bankers from behind the scenes who find it very profitable to fund both sides with war loans. The key players in government and military are in most cases perfectly aware that the game is rigged.
But, sometimes people ad lib their lines, and flip the script. There was a great deal of animosity and blame for the Weimar hyperinflationary years on Jewish bankers and corporate elite (and rightfully so.)

There is all manner of evidence that these people and most other wealthy Jewish businessmen and their family were rounded up and sent to forced labor camps. As were Gypsys, Gays and other social
and religious parties ostracized by the general public and the Catholic Church as undesirable population and a drain on the coffers. This is not unlike the movement that is underway now as the tide turns more conservatively in this country against the openly gay and illegal immigrants and the Jewish bankers and corporate elite.

But, then as now, to oppose these groups is to be tagged a Nazi.
There have been reams of paper propaganda to blur the truth about either side's true role in that war and any before or since. But, most likely both could be counted as liars and killers of innocents and truth.

All that I can do is look at the population figures before and after of Jews in Europe and where they migrated to before, during and after the war. How many survived to wear tattooed numbers on their wrists. Whether or not there is evidence that "gas chambers", lamp shades and other lingering tales existence. And the answer is no. The evidence points to cholera epidemics and starvation toward the end of the war and seige conditions. Of a total no where close to 6 million.

Germany is not so large a country as to take on the whole of Western world. They used their citizens as soldiers, while the war industries were run by internment labor camps of educated Jews, many of whom died by sickness and malnourishment.

I don't have a dog in the fight over this. In my mind, all countries (read corporations) engaged in the propaganda wars for profit are evil.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

The 'entity' pledeges $1m to keep Auschwitz from deterioration!

LinK
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

brianv wrote:The 'entity' pledeges $1m to keep Auschwitz from deterioration!

LinK
Of course the entity would, one dollar for every victim...
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

pov603 wrote:
brianv wrote:The 'entity' pledeges $1m to keep Auschwitz from deterioration!

LinK
Of course the entity would, one dollar for every victim...
More like they don't want their investement going to ruins!! ;)
Dallasgoldbug
Banned

Unread post by Dallasgoldbug »

Hello you dont know what your talking about. I DONT MORPH anything. If you took your head out of your ass you would have heard me say that. AND all that is done is opacity change NO SKEW, NO STRETCH, NO WRAP, NO PUPPET, NO LIQUIFY. Get it right before you look any more foolish then you already do.

AND if you have something to say about a persons work you might want to try to communicate with that person directly before you let you COINTELPRO double talk spill out of your pie hole.

As for your attacks on me.... DO YOU SEE ME SELLING ANYTHING? DO YOU SEE ME PROMOTING SOME BOOK? NO! in fact Ive turned down 3 offers to do a book on my work. AND have stated many times on the radio that I would only think about doing one AFTER some butts are behind bars or outed from office.

Your attempt to demonize those who have nothing to gain from what they do, and in fact have everything to loose as MY OWN NAME is on my work. Go a head look me up IM EASY TO FIND! I DONT HIDE behind some username IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY COME ON OVER AND SAY IT TO MY FACE.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Dallasgoldbug, pipe down with the insults. Nobody is insulting you. Nobody is demonizing you. You got your supporters and you got your opposers. We don't care if you turned down three books or if you think your research is so important it is changing the world. If you can't handle criticism I don't think you belong in this forum.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear Dallasgoldbug,

In your video, between 0:38 and 0:41 you claim: "Maurice claims that his parents were killed in Auschwitz".

Before you came up with the topic, I have never heard about the name, so I just googled it up.
This is the second link which came up: http://publicintelligence.net/maurice-r-greenberg/
Maurice Raymond “Hank” Greenberg was born May 4, 1925 in New York City, the son of a Jewish candy store owner Jacob Greenberg. His father died when he was seven and his mother, Ada Rheingold, married a dairy farmer who lived in the Catskill mountains. Greenberg lied about his age in 1942, claiming he was seventeen, so that he could enlist in the Army. He later became an Army Ranger, landing on Omaha Beach on D-Day and participating in the liberation of Dachau in 1945.
So, could you please give us a link to verify your claim, a link to a video or a document, where our new best mate, ol' Maurice himself claims that his parents were killed in Auschwitz? Thank you in advance...

Here is wikipedia on ol' Maurice: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_R._Greenberg

Ol' Maurice boy was:
...former chairman and CEO of American International Group (AIG), which was the world's 18th largest public company and its largest insurance and financial services corporation...
...Director of the Council on Foreign Relations ...
...member of David Rockefeller's Trilateral Commission...
...served on the Board of Directors of the New York Stock Exchange...
...Director of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York...
So, you want to convince me, a citizen of a former Axis country, that American Jewry-that runs the whole friggin' country-accepted a Gentile, Dr. Mengele the "Angel of Death" in Auschwitz not less, with open arms, and pushed him to the top of the power in the above mentioned institutions of WeltJudentum, because he could convincingly impersonate a Jew-or what?
Tell you what: ol' Maurice, as far as I can see so far is, what Uncle Wolf would call a Jude. But I have an open mind, you may convince me-if you can...
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

Dallasgoldbug wrote:Hello you dont know what your talking about. I DONT MORPH anything. If you took your head out of your ass you would have heard me say that. AND all that is done is opacity change NO SKEW, NO STRETCH, NO WRAP, NO PUPPET, NO LIQUIFY. Get it right before you look any more foolish then you already do.

AND if you have something to say about a persons work you might want to try to communicate with that person directly before you let you COINTELPRO double talk spill out of your pie hole.

As for your attacks on me.... DO YOU SEE ME SELLING ANYTHING? DO YOU SEE ME PROMOTING SOME BOOK? NO! in fact Ive turned down 3 offers to do a book on my work. AND have stated many times on the radio that I would only think about doing one AFTER some butts are behind bars or outed from office.

Your attempt to demonize those who have nothing to gain from what they do, and in fact have everything to loose as MY OWN NAME is on my work. Go a head look me up IM EASY TO FIND! I DONT HIDE behind some username IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY COME ON OVER AND SAY IT TO MY FACE.
OK, collage? Is that the terminology you prefer?

You posted your work, then asked what people thought. I told you. You didn't say only people who are throwing accolades need apply. But, if someone does not agree with you, you run around in a circle screaming cointelpro at them.

You say you don't have anything to sell, then what is the VISA, MASTERCARD thing about then,
Ed Chiarini, if indeed that is your real name and photo.

Why so insistent that we come on over, aren't you here posting now, where this discussion is taking place?

I don't use photoshop or any other photo enhancers. I am in retail and do plantscapes on the side.
I don't know the first thing about how to make artificial flowers, either, but I know they're fake when I see them.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

die in chair :)