Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
Gary-Welz
Banned

Re: Nico Haupt and other original "no-planers"

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

Equinox wrote:I don't really understand the whole Nico thing... for your anyone who is interested, or unfamilier with Nico Haupt.. here is a couple of videos.
Same over here, I used to be strongly convinced of Nico being an agent or shill. His "extravagant" behaviour made me believe his "character" was developed in order to discredit the Tv-fakery aspect of the 9/11 research.
But after watching the available interviews and videos of Nico on the web I don't really know what to think any more; he seems to be a very bright person who sometimes "over-acts" in order to show he's not an average Joe. That combined with his already slightly socially disturbed personality made me believe Nico was an agent.

I'm not sure what to think about Nico nowadays; I tend to agree with Fred's viewpoint on Nico.
I've been half-jokingly considering putting out a video called "Nico Haupt: Double Agent" for a couple of years now. He deliberately surrounds himself by perps and pseudo-truthers and then engages in annoying and provocative behavior. His early no-planes music videos were actually my first introduction to the possibility that there were no planes used, so you know, I'm reluctant to criticize the guy. I like the aesthetic that he and Melle Belle put together. He's a provocateur, certainly, but as for who's side he's on? I think he hates truthlings and perps with equal passion. He's bright and maybe half-crazy. If he's an employee of the bad guys I think they probably have as many doubts about him as we do. "Wait a second here, is this hurting us or helping us? I don't get it. WTF is this??" On a personal level, over the internet, he was always nice enough to me. I like the guy as an artist and I don't know who's paying him or if he's using them or they're using him or what. My impression (and I have absolutely no evidence to back this up) is that he has some kind of game going where he lets the perps recruit him and then kind of taunts them, in much the same way as a fabricator would sell fake tips to the police, so is the guy a snitch because he's working for the police, or is he cleverly sabotaging the police's effort? Whatever it is, it makes me very uncomfortable. He's too close to the perps so I can't go near him. I think Paula Gloria is "Them" and he has supposedly been Paula Gloria's house-guest on many occasions... so, I certainly can't vouch for him. He kind of reminds me of one of these people who runs up and sticks his hand in the alligator's mouth for thrills. Well, that's certainly bold, but um, that's a really bad idea, and you seem way to smart to be doing something stupid and crazy like that, so... you make me very uncomfortable, Mr Haupt. If I ever make the video I'll have Warner Herzog direct it.
nonhocapito

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by nonhocapito »

fred wrote:First of all, holograms obviously exist (look at the credit cards in your pocket or go to a museum and see for yourself), so believing in holograms isn't a bad thing. Secondly, Alex Jones has been claiming that "TV Fakery" is "holograms" for years without any help from Nico Haupt, who has always been denouncing Alex Jones as far back as I can remember.
I obviously meant believing that the planes where projected 3D holograms, not believing in holograms in general (c'mon). I know Alex Jones said it, and I know he did it to make the no-planers look like fools. When I say that this happened in sync with shills who pretended to be no-planers, I mean that, with their behavior, they supported AJ's idea that no-planers were a bunch of fools.

I have seen a video of Nico arguing with Dylan Avery, and whatever the nature of the confrontation was (if it was even real, 'cause it looked almost CGI), Nico came out like the fool. I don't see a sound method in his attacks except a self-damaging attitude.
I'm not too worried about having been identified since I get death threats over email and not death threats (from NASA or anybody else) in my mailbox. My accounts have long since been deleted under bogus pretenses from TPTB so they seem to be frustrated. I still think the caution is warranted. 9/11 is less of a hot topic today, especially in Burlusconi's Italy, so you probably don't have to worry they way you would if you were taking on people closer to home. Nico seems to have been replaced by a posting-bot and I haven't heard of him making any public appearances anywhere for ages.
The NASA leaflet (mentioned here: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2359871#p2359871), I don't really think it was a death threat. Just a stupid, stupid way to scare the population and waste taxpayer money. I haven't checked but I am sure it was in every mailbox of Lombardy, or at least in every mailbox in my town. Besides the non-existent satellite is long gone. Thanks for reassuring me that I don't have to be worried. I am not worried. I was trying to put you on the spot, and make some sense of why you connect from a proxy (yeah sorry, still on that) when you are so rightfully philosophical about being identified and known by the powers that be.
I don't have any evidence that Nico or even Ozzy is alive and well at this point. It wouldn't be a big surprise to learn that someone else has taken over posting responsibilities for the previous owners.
Ewing2001 posted just a few weeks ago on this forum... Ozzy posted some of his traditionally insulting comments to my videos on youtube (comments that I deleted, but unmistakably from a couple of his numerous YT accounts). I don't know why you keep suggesting this idea that people are being replaced. I don't think anybody ever saw any evidence of that, correct me if I am wrong.
As for what agents and operatives look like, aren't you able to spot plainclothes policemen?

Of course you know that I meant how they looked like in your video of the meeting with Nico. I really would like to see that video, and see if I see in it the things you saw in it.
nonhocapito

Gary-Welz wrote:The latest activity of Nico I can trace dates back to march 2010. He did an interview with Jim "Shill" Fetzer.
He also commented on this forum on a couple of occasions recently.
In the fukushima thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2358439#p2358439
and in the hurricane Irene thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2358509#p2358509
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Yes, but is that poster under the ewing2001 handle our Nico or just some keyboard jockey at AFCyber working on his "Nico Haupt" routine? The old Nico was always in the pubic eye. Did he get shy all of a sudden?

If you read any of the "cyberherding" stuff or "information warfare" literature impersonation is pretty much what they do Monday through Friday, and on the weekends too, so I can't believe you haven't heard of it.

A fairly standard move in "computer cases" for the last 20 years is to grab somebody and his computer and then try to work his contact list. They use impersonation all the time even for much lower profile cases and more mundane matters (such as stolen credit cards, drugs, and ordinary crimes, not "national security" stuff.)
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

Gerard Holmgren is an interesting case. He initially wrote very clear essays and put out a couple of short videos with lucid explanations. Then he became sort of violently agitated and behaved in a bizarre fashion attacking people over emails, and then suddenly he supposedly died of cancer.

Not good.

My own observation has been that the anonymous people tended to stay the same over long periods of time and the "public figures" seem to flame out rather quickly. Genghis was fine until he became publicly known as Scott Vincent and turned into a psychotic nut. Then we have the already covered "Jeff Hill" case, which was by design, certainly.

I haven't seen any signs of the Webfairy of old for years since she moved to NY and became associated with Paula Gloria.

SimonShack seems to be doing just fine as a public figure, which is good.

StillDiggin seems to be keeping a very low profile, hopefully he's alive and well.

Haven't seen any signs of Coffinman.

Is Muckeltoon still around?

Is Spiney OK?

Killtown is still doing his thing on Flight 93 and Shanksville, as far as I can tell.

Is Joe Craine still around?

Whatever happened to Plaguepuppy?

AmandaReckonwith?

IzakDavid supposedly spent a lot of time being held incommunicado for "sedition" or fomenting revolution or something.

Steve 911News from NZ?

What happened to MirandaPriestley? Supposedly she got hassled by the FBI visiting her house and threatening her.

---

I'm just fine but I used to get a lot of death threats. I suspect the percentage of the above names who were on the receiving end of threats and harassment is high. Of course not all of them are necessarily who they say they are. But threats, intimidation, double-crosses and impersonation are de rigeur and to think otherwise and take a sanguine view of "nothing to hide" is just plain naive, in my humble opinion.
Last edited by fred on Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
nonhocapito

fred wrote:If you read any of the "cyberherding" stuff or "information warfare" literature impersonation is pretty much what they do Monday through Friday, and on the weekends too, so I can't believe you haven't heard of it.

A fairly standard move in "computer cases" for the last 20 years is to grab somebody and his computer and then try to work his contact list. They use impersonation all the time even for much lower profile cases and more mundane matters (such as stolen credit cards, drugs, and ordinary crimes, not "national security" stuff.)
I think we had this identical discussion already. Almost verbatim.
I mean the "whack the guy and make it disappear" part that you seem to imply, not simply impersonate someone who is being investigated.
More importantly, I mean in the context of 9/11 research. Not of whatever investigative-intelligence activity you can imagine. Who cares what they do when they want to nail narcos or mafia boys? As I said in the identical discussion already, we are commentator and researchers. Why should we be whacked and replaced at all? And if we can be replaced as a procedure, why, apparently, aren't we on a regular basis?
Gerard Holmgren, I don't know. His essays are still up on his website. According to what you say, they should be down. And being officially dead is not like being replaced. Unless you give me significant numbers in the context of what we do, I don't see a trend, I don't see a credible danger. Just an idea one can have.
But Nico Haupt, the caricature of the loony conspiracy theorist meant to be loathed by truthers and regular folks alike, was really dangerous for the establishment? Or even for the controlled opposition?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito wrote: I mean the "whack the guy and make it disappear" part that you seem to imply, not simply impersonate someone who is being investigated.
More importantly, I mean in the context of 9/11 research. Not of whatever investigative-intelligence activity you can imagine. Who cares what they do when they want to nail narcos or mafia boys? As I said in the identical discussion already, we are commentator and researchers. Why should we be whacked and replaced at all? And if we can be replaced as a procedure, why, apparently, aren't we on a regular basis?
Gerard Holmgren, I don't know. His essays are still up on his website. According to what you say, they should be down. And being officially dead is not like being replaced. Unless you give me significant numbers in the context of what we do, I don't see a trend, I don't see a credible danger. Just an idea one can have.
Why don't you check in on the aforementioned personalities and let us know what you discover?
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito wrote: Who cares what they do when they want to nail narcos or mafia boys? As I said in the identical discussion already, we are commentator and researchers. Why should we be whacked and replaced at all? And if we can be replaced as a procedure, why, apparently, aren't we on a regular basis?
I like the way that you assume your conclusion in the premise of your argument. Are you telling us the people above have been more-or-less consistent in their activities for the last five years or so? We've seen dramatic and highly unusual changes. And it's amusing to me that if nonhocapito says that people are "commentators and researchers" that the security forces must certainly arrive at the same conclusion and act accordingly. The thought that those honest, hard-working secret policemen they might accuse some "commentator and researcher" of being a "domestic terrorist", "narco", or "Mafia boy" apparently doesn't even cross your untroubled mind.

You make it sound like we're engaged in a harmless hobby like stamp collecting or bird watching. I think the risk level is more akin to "cocaine dealer", "labor organizer", or "black marketeer". We're engaged in a quasi-legal, highly-stigmatized, and potentially dangerous undertaking. That doesn't mean the NWO is hiding under the pillows or in the box in the back of the closet waiting to pounce.

Maybe you think I'm paranoid for suggesting that Nico Haupt was under surveillance. Look at all the resources that they dispatch to this quiet forum. Have you not noticed the surveillance state going up all around you? If Nico is one of their agents going to a meeting, wouldn't they want to make sure he's OK? If he's not one of their agents, wouldn't they want to keep tabs on him? If a face in a crowd at a protest march is worthy of covert police photography and ends up in an official file, as you suggested earlier, then certainly Nico Haupt is a little higher profile than the typical person who attends a rally or march.

Do you honestly think the FBI spends all it's resources pretending to be a 12 year old boy so that they can catch perverts trying to pay children for sex? We know they're not spending all their time going after Financial Criminals and the Mafia. We know they're not hunting for Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaida's number two in command. I claim and my experience suggests that they're spending a lot of time and effort infiltrating 9/11 Truth and related activities. Call me crazy if you please.
nonhocapito

fred wrote:it's amusing to me that if nonhocapito says that people are "commentators and researchers" that the security forces must certainly arrive at the same conclusion and act accordingly. The thought that those honest, hard-working secret policemen they might accuse some "commentator and researcher" of being a "domestic terrorist", "narco", or "Mafia boy" apparently doesn't even cross your untroubled mind.
It can cross my mind, sure. But it would never ever cross my mind to go around spreading fears on a forum where people are already hard to come by. You are an incorregible fear-monger and I can't help but get in your way when you try to be like that. It must be something that you do to push away your own fears, spreading them around like that. Or it is something else. I don't know. But don't you get it that I don't intend to be scared, and because of this I will not linger on the idea that maybe I should?
Maybe you think I'm paranoid for suggesting that Nico Haupt was under surveillance. Look at all the resources that they dispatch to this quiet forum. Have you not noticed the surveillance state going up all around you? If Nico is one of their agents going to a meeting, wouldn't they want to make sure he's OK? If he's not one of their agents, wouldn't they want to keep tabs on him?
Actually, all i said was that if he was surrounded by forces, these forces were working with him not on him. So as you see I had already taken into consideration the alternative you are offering now. Before, you were simply proposing that Nico was under surveillance because he was a menace to the system.
I claim and my experience suggests that they're spending a lot of time and effort infiltrating 9/11 Truth and related activities. Call me crazy if you please.
Once again, one thing is infiltrating: we see it happening with this forum all the time. Another is replacing people. There are simpler explanations for people turning tables and starting to behave like assholes after a while: that they have served a purpose until then, and they can serve another when they are detached from the job. This possibility can be inferred by simply looking at characters like D.Duck or Surcouf, for example. Apparently they were the nicest or most collaborative people, and then they started to act in a way that seemed voted to damage, discredit or distract the research. But then on second thought from the beginning these guys had a military background, for instance. One connects the dots and figures that rather than a dramatic replacement, what happened is that there was a lot of lying and pretending going on, from the beginning.
Gary-Welz
Banned

Unread post by Gary-Welz »

nonhocapito wrote:
Gary-Welz wrote:The latest activity of Nico I can trace dates back to march 2010. He did an interview with Jim "Shill" Fetzer.
He also commented on this forum on a couple of occasions recently.
In the fukushima thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2358439#p2358439
and in the hurricane Irene thread: http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2358509#p2358509
Yes, I have noticed that. There are also daily updates on Ewing2001's soundcloud channel: http://soundcloud.com/ewing2001
But like Fred mentioned in one of his posts before; that could be anyone "pretending" to be Nico. By latest activity I meant Nico going public in relation to 9/11 related topics.

By the way, I've found a more recent video of Nico on YouTube where he is "heckling" Richard Gage. The video was supposedly made on 09/11/2010.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZ9y10OIDoQ
fred
Banned

Unread post by fred »

nonhocapito wrote:You are an incorregible fear-monger and I can't help but get in your way when you try to be like that. It must be something that you do to push away your own fears, spreading them around like that. Or it is something else. I don't know.
Thanks for the psych eval, Doc. "Incorrigible Fear-Monger", I like the sound of that.

How about you step outta my way and post on your own threads now and stop harassing me? You've expressed your opinion about me many times now. Thank you. Please understand if I don't spend time responding to you. If you would like to update us all on the status of the early no-planers who are missing, dead, different, or otherwise unaccounted for please do so. Maybe they're all on an island in Hawaii drinking Campari and sunbathing.
nonhocapito

fred wrote:I haven't seen any signs of the Webfairy of old for years since she moved to NY and became associated with Paula Gloria.

SimonShack seems to be doing just fine as a public figure, which is good.

StillDiggin seems to be keeping a very low profile, hopefully he's alive and well.

Haven't seen any signs of Coffinman.

Is Muckeltoon still around? -> muckletoon "liked" a video on youtube

Is Spiney OK?

Killtown is still doing his thing on Flight 93 and Shanksville, as far as I can tell.

Is Joe Craine still around?

Whatever happened to Plaguepuppy?

AmandaReckonwith?

IzakDavid supposedly spent a lot of time being held incommunicado for "sedition" or fomenting revolution or something.

Steve 911News from NZ?

What happened to MirandaPriestley? Supposedly she got hassled by the FBI visiting her house and threatening her.
Boy you do sound like the grim reaper.
Identical lists of lost internet personas could be composed with any long standing forum or channel, be it about mozilla firefox or gardening or car racing.

With a brief research, some of the names look still active on their respective Youtube channels or similar. Others were evidently linked to fake noplaners like Nico and had a supporting disrupting role for a while and were terminated. The good ones: Where not because of jobs and families, my best guess is that most of the MIA were scared away over the years by the fakes, the fear mongers and the bullies that positioned themselves in the middle of the research. That's something I've seen happening so i can believe it. It's like a forced turnover based on annoying and frustrating and harassing people, that keeps the collective memory short.

Besides are we to imagine that the big plan of 9/11 didn't take into consideration the rising of a few characters over the internet that would get passionate about the secrets, and that would produce content discussing their research?
It would be a pretty dirty plan if it included bumping off people as a chronic solution. People have families, loved ones, relations. It's a whole mess of problems right there, to make people disappear. It doesn't fit well with a plan that deliberately renounced to create real victims, exactly to avoid problems of unpredictable sort.
We are not monads. And people do talk about what they do on the internet.

I was under the impression that a fake opposition, vandalism, trolling and a bit of messing up with people reputation and fears would take care of the internet problem from their point of view. Sure we fight back and it is a continuous struggle, which is why we are here, the more the merrier, no?

A while ago people wondered where "Fred" had gone. He was absent from the forum, didn't answer to emails etc. Then he came back, and now he's more active than ever. He doesn't seem to have been replaced either. :D
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

hmmmmm
NicoHitler Tries To Put Mustache on Sabrina at GZ 4.19.08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YwQ2HtSuKw

:rolleyes:
ewing2001
Banned

Re: Archeology

Unread post by ewing2001 »

ADMIN NOTICE (-simon): From here on in this "Nico Haupt" thread, you will see a series of posts with the heading "Archeology". This is because I have merged a section of our "Archeology" thread into this one, since "ewing2001" (aka - apparently - Nico Haupt) started posting there in his notorious, gobbledygook-style. This ultimately led the "Archeology" topic to be totally derailed in discussions about the Nico Haupt/ewing2001 character.
***********************************************************************************************************************************************

Geology and archeology is rigged since Eugene IV {+-], but the story of Abu al-Rayhan al-Biruni is interesting [my own research].

Scandinavia is big on this -they rigged also the archeology- [his]tory of China in 1921 and 1923
although not disclosed until 1926, when published it in Nature and presenting "findings" to the Rockefeller Foundation,
this happened with help of Uppsala University [money for Uppsala finding came once|*1477 (*not counted in lunar months) from Rome, *sponsored by the Spanish Inquisition ; some russian nuChronologists claim this event was 'duplicated' too, but i forgot the reference].

Also later the Académie des Inscriptions is involved -strongly linked to the French East India Company, which also falsified other events.

Then another boost of rigging with help of 3 phonies:
Heinrich Schliemann, Arthur Evans at Crete, John Lloyd Stephens
((btw, Stephens also incorporated the Ocean Steam Navigation Company incl. the Titanic, now all part of Carnival Corporation & PLC, which ran the costa concordia scam|OP))

Then the falsification of history continues with the help of phony isotope-methods, based on fake nuclear technology [aka -"medicine"], the follow-up scam of the fake nuclear bomb.

In 1898 so called early archeology findings were destroyed in a fire, when C RETAN state was created and the spanish-US war officially "ended" ;

Only 13 "years' to go until falsification of mathematics begins with the alleged finding of the nucleus by Rutherford. His assistant was oddly first blocked at the manhattan project, then approved, but was moved again to england, 1 week before the '45-incidents in Japan|SONY ;

excerpt from occupyBeyonce ... :

"...So officially this "printing_press" was invented during the Holy Roman Empire
by this German Johannes Gutenberg, officially around *1440+-.

But on the other hand there is *no way to be certain where "book crafting" originated.
Some say it may have been in India, where religious sutras were copied on to palm leaves.
Then Buddhist monks took the idea through Persia, Afghanistan, Iran, and to China.

And what about the first "writers"?
Why didn't they (insist to *protect their) writ|ings?

It is said, that in ancient Egypt they had techniques,
where priestly texts were compiled on scrolls and books of *papyrus.
Another version of "bookmaking" can be seen through the ancient Mayan codex,
however only four|4 are known to have survived the Spanish invasion of Latin America...."

ps: the word "history" itself is based on a mis|TRANS-lation:
In modern German, French, and most Germanic and Romance languages, which are solidly synthetic and highly inflected, the same word is still used to mean both "history" and "story".
The adjective historical is attested from 1661, and historic from 1669.
Historian in the sense of a "researcher of history" is attested from 1531. In all European languages, the substantive "history" is still used to mean both "what happened with men", and "the scholarly study of the happened".

There is no data on Ballistario of Cremona, who allegedly inspired the first humanist historian, Flavio Biondo.
Also soon-after-*that part of history - riggers had been, as already mentioned : Académie des Inscriptions , widely described in my book. Then it's close to Huxley-friend Darwin, Huxley's brother Julian was the first official "boss" of the UNESCO (~October 1943/46), which itself rigs the falsification of "ancient cities" and on and on ... ;
http://tinyURL.com/occupybeyonce
ewing2001
Banned

Re: Archeology

Unread post by ewing2001 »

Another important phony, *responsible for so called archaeology -research based on "radiocarbon dating" (*1949+_) is
Manhattan Project- and Alpha Chi Sigma- member Willard Frank Libby.

It comes therefore to no surprise, that a few other Alpha Chi Sigma- members were *in on this too:

1)
Glenn Theodore Seaborg, who later also created "the Research Institute of Atomic Reactors in Dimitrovgrad,
where Russia allegedly|officially is also producing 'californium',.." (from "occupyBeyoncé")

2)
Linus Carl Pauling , one of the first HoaxQuantumChemistry- developers, though it's nothing like a phony pseudo-continuation research of the 1838* discovery of cathode rays by Michael Faraday.
Once again in that context, also 'science-*actor' Albert Einstein is furthermore manipulating a related, vague thesis of Max Planck.

Also, Libby's wife, Leona Woods Marshall (another ex-Manhattan Project member), was one of the post '45 NukeScammers, who was actively involved in a so called "original experimenter" on the world's first official, so called nuclear reactor. including Rutherford's fishy improvement of the "Geiger counter ".

In reality, the Chicago Pile-1 scam, was supervised by Enrico Fermi, in collaboration with Leó Szilárd - the real originator of Einstein's [handsigned]letter to Roosevelt, which was written [aug 2nd, 1939] ***before Hitler officially attacked Poland [sep 1st, 1939].
The letter furthermore includes another "magical" prior knowledge of 6 years in advance, where to get the final ingredients for the nuK'eBomp : In belgisch-kongo ;
"…the most important source of uranium is Belgian Congo…" [see page 2]

The Chicago Pile-1 site is ironically landmarked since 1971 ;

Same year, "his|torical" coincidence or not, an extreme number of other significant realityScams were launched :

23 western oil companies begin negotiations with OPEC in Tehran to stabilize oil prices, February 14 they sign a treaty with 6 Persian Gulf countries ; the Seabed Treaty disallows "nuclear" experiments on the ocean floor ; pseudo-satanism is reaching a new climax with the death sentence of Charles Manson ; the crew of the Soyuz 11 spacecraft are killed ; Jim Morrison of the Doors is found dead ; Prince Juan Carlos starts his career ; India starts a 20-year treaty of friendship and cooperation with the Soviet Union; the Bretton Woods system ends ; Qatar gains independence from the United Kingdom ; Walt Disney World opens in Orlando, Florida ; the world's first microprocessor, the Intel 4004 is launched ; The Indo-Pakistani War of 1971 begins which ends with Bangladesh becoming a "parliamentary democracy" ;

revealing early bulls**t : "...such bombs... too heavy for transportation by air..." [page 1] ;-))