Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax

Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby fred on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:30 am

I'm new to Dallasgoldbug's work and website. I was (and am) very impressed with what he has apparently put together on Jared Lee Loughner and Gabby Giffords. I recommended that everybody here go take a look at his work.

To my surprise, many of my longtime comrades here didn't seem to be as impressed as I was.

I don't have any dirt on "Dallasgoldbug" at all. The detractors seemed to dislike his involvement with Alex Jones, the links he promotes on his site, and his site's style.

I suggested that even if he's been put out to muddy the waters it looks like he as a real goldmine of information that we ought to sift through, and that if his site or presentation is designed to be unappealing (which is not an idea I currently support), that it could be an effective method of hiding the truth in plain sight.

I wrote that "Detractors of Webfairy and Nico Haupt will understand that concept perfectly well." I meant that for years the only source of "video fakery" or "no planes on 9/11" information available on the Web came through Webfairy, Nico Haupt, and Gerard Holmgren, all of whom could be described as "odd individuals." As someone once said "if you invented a cure for cancer, or something very important, these are not the people you would hire to sell it to the world."

For reasons I don't understand, Simon suggested that there was a time when I used to vouch for Rick Siegel, which I reject. But maybe I'm missing Simon's point and he's missing mine.

My point is that regardless of what you think of Dallasgoldbug, he's got the only ID on Gabby Giffords and crew that I've ever seen and that makes his site a logical starting point for our analysis. To dismiss his work just because the guy apparently trusts Alex Jones is too cavalier for me.

Right now I think Dallasgoldbug has a huge discovery on his hands and I haven't seen anything too damning to suggest that he's a plant, shill, or other undesirable.

So Dallas/Ed or anybody else who wants to talk about Dallasgoldbug, this is a good place for it and the Arizona Mass Shooting Psyop thread can be for the actual people/actors/sims shown on TV.


[I took offense at this terse posting from SimonShack. Maybe I shouldn't have. I do think it's untrue. Rick was certainly a big jerk and I always had some doubts about his video, his motives, and his true intentions. Just because I don't denounce somebody doesn't mean I vouch for them in any way.]


Fred,

Do you remember the days when you vouched for Rick Siegel ? I do.
fred
Banned
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby fred on Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:54 am

fred
Banned
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby Dallasgoldbug on Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:36 pm

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate you going to bat for me. Dont let them push you around I got your back.


As for those who want to bash me, feel free to do so. I couldn't give to shits. Im not doing this for their friendship. If they don't like what I have to say...then they can keep their heads up their asses. Thats just one less face I have to analyze.


And whats this about liking Alex Jones? Who is saying that? I never said that, and just because I have his web site as a link on my youtube account only means that he is a source for those who are looking to get a dose of topics they wouldn't find elsewhere.

I don't agree with him on the majority of what he says, HELLO have you not seen my videos? Ahhhh he believes in Loughner, I know Loughner doesn't exist. He believes in the Oath Keepers, I know they are a fraud. He believes in Quartzsite and Jennifer Jones, I know and have proved them to be a fraud many times. He believes the Norway bombing was real, I know it wasn't.

Should I go on?

He believes the underwear bomber tried to blow up a plane, I know the person is an Arizona Actor. What else do you want. Sounds to me like there's a little COINTELPRO running around that needs to get EXPOSED. Maybe Ill focus on them for a bit.

Anyone want to give me a few names for me to do some digging on? I love EXPOSING those aholes. I eat them for breakfast. Try tracking down 3 Nazi war criminals, A fake US Congresswoman, and Countless other officials along with a few elite members of our government and then tell me you care is some punk wants to diss your work because he got his panties in a bunch. hahahah

And one more thing about Alex, no matter what you think or feel about him or what he believes, you cannot take away the fact that without him the majority of most truth seekers would have never received their first dose of the alternative media. Now if you have moved on to other sources of inspiration, then so be, it but you cant take that fact away from him.

So if you were smart you wouldn't burn bridges with individuals that have large platforms to get your message out on, just in case one day you might need to send out a distress call. As for me I dont care if no one believes me, its the ones that do that I work hard to make sure they are WELLAWARE of the truth.

As for my site??? I threw it together in an hour, and it blew up in my face as the case I started with quickly became a monster. If I had time I would redesign it but unfortunately I have to use my time wisely since Im pissing off the elite in a way no one has before. So its only a matter of time before they return fire. And I think I would rather have all the ammo I can gather then a pretty site. Thats just logic talking but unfortunately sometimes logic is an asskicking motivator.

DallasGoldBug
Dallasgoldbug
Banned
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:59 am

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby nonhocapito on Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:48 pm

Just to clarify, this elite that you are pissing off as nobody ever did before, this elite that you eat for breakfast, would be composed by those old nazi families? The same globally powerful nazi families who like to share family pictures over Picasa?
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby grav on Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:58 pm

DallasGoldbug, what first tipped you off to the Arizona Shooting being a staged psyop? Was this your introduction to staged media events?

What are your views on 9/11 ?
grav
Member
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby simonshack on Tue Sep 27, 2011 2:49 pm

Dallasgoldbug wrote:So if you were smart you wouldn't burn bridges with individuals that have large platforms to get your message out on, just in case one day you might need to send out a distress call. As for me I dont care if no one believes me, its the ones that do that I work hard to make sure they are WELLAWARE of the truth.

DallasGoldBug


Mr Goldbug,

I dislike your attitude, your writing style, your language and your research. However, I will keep an eye on your site this coming month to see if anything of interest comes out of it. During this time you will be suspended from this forum - since your presence here has brought about only unwelcome turmoil, controversy, time-wasting and aggravation.

I consider your work published at wellaware.com - at best - flawed and flimsy and - at worst - an umpteenth operation to mislead and confuse. I will not let you use the Cluesforum platform to diffuse your material again unless this prevailing impression doesn't evolve and improve over time. Should you need one day to send out a distress call - feel free to contact me by private e-mail and I will gladly spread the word over here: this would allow your call to reach about 24 times more people than your website currently does. Hope you will appreciate this friendly gesture of concern and humanity on my part.

Many happy breakfasts

In case of emergency, please contact: simonshack@libero.it
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby fred on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:08 am

Very dirty. I realize it's your forum and you can run it any way you please, but I don't approve of that suspension at all. The guy posted a link to his site, I looked at the link, it looks interesting to me, and you're saying it's a bunch of crap.

Maybe you're right, but you're obviously seeing something that I don't.

Suspending the guy for "style" and "attitude"? Really? Just tell him to tone down his language and to please be polite. Maybe his research is all bad, maybe it's all terrible but I don't see that yet.

It looks like you're trying to censor some guy who might be onto something. It looks bad. Very bad.

I feel like I need a shower. Even if his site has 100 bad ideas and 3 good ideas it would be worth a look. I guess I'm out of sync with the orthodoxy here.
fred
Banned
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby nonhocapito on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:16 am

fred wrote:Very dirty. I realize it's your forum and you can run it any way you please, but I don't approve of that suspension at all. The guy posted a link to his site, I looked at the link, it looks interesting to me, and you're saying it's a bunch of crap.

Maybe you're right, but you're obviously seeing something that I don't.

Suspending the guy for "style" and "attitude"? Really? Just tell him to tone down his language and to please be polite. Maybe his research is all bad, maybe it's all terrible but I don't see that yet.

It looks like you're trying to censor some guy who might be onto something. It look bad. Very bad.

I feel like I need a shower. Even if his site has 100 bad ideas and 3 good ideas it would be worth a look. I guess I'm out of sync with the orthodoxy here.


You're out of sync because your reconstruction of the events is not accurate. He's not suspended for "style". He's suspended for having a disrupting attitude while presenting a fundamentally flawed and weak research. For trolling with a lot of fodder. Attitude and style matter when they become instrumental to make the confrontation and the discussion impossible.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby reel.deal on Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:15 am

joey wrote:
nonhocapito wrote:
There is a fundamental misunderstanding here:

We are not censoring anything. Everyone is still free to discuss DGB findings as much as they like. On this forum or elsewhere.

Anyone suggesting that we are censoring him is either very confused or is deliberately using the situation to stir trouble.

People are suspended or banned because they make the climate on the forum unbearable, not because they maintain one thing or the other.

What just happened and that caused the suspension of two members is that the discussion had turned into a time-wasting confrontation, aimed at dividing and disrupting the forum. We cannot have any of that.

As to DGB's research, people had looked into it long before this whole craziness, and the discussion didn't last long. When this happens, it is only because a topic is not interesting enough. I can foretell that the discussion will not last long this time either, unless certain characters do not decide that we all should be forced to "eat it".

We all have our taste and our preferences, and there is no forcing a topic to anyone.

And now please let's all move on, there are cases of media fakery out there that need our help to be cracked open. :)


Well, then I must fall into the "very confused" category. :)

I respect your opinion and realize that keeping this forum on task can be a challenge. However, I still stand by my opinion that this discussion should involve DGB, and now, Fred.

Since I don't have much time to join the dialogue on most topics and spend what little time I have reading and observing to catch up, I would like to witness a discussion where smart people on this forum can scrutinize DGB's research and ask him useful and direct questions he can respond to. After all, I value the opinions and analysis of a lot of members here - especially yours. I realize the discussion became contentious and that is a shame. Hopefully when things simmer down we can have an open-minded, constructive discussion with both DGB and Fred involved.

Maybe others don't, but I find this topic and all available research on it incredibly interesting because it happened in my back yard (Arizona) and I know people who are directly involved (Fertitta family). So I am disappointed that the discussion on this forum with DGB was cut short and now limited - even if his behavior can, at times, be distasteful.

Dallasgoldbug literally thinks he 'wrote the book'. jfk @ 17! he comes up with a seemingly good match,
then weakens it, trashes it, with 10 faulty non-matches. Now Mengele's on Mars in his Nazi ufo.
Fred will always have my respect for the brilliant sprawling '9/11 Octopus' series.
Nonho, please! I could see duck & ozzy 'taking each other out' from a mile off,
but Freds basically just upholding dallas' right to fail...
which is democratic & promoting free speech.

I guess as a Brit half way between the US & Italy, culturally... mmm...
dallas' 'barnyard macho shithead' style beats Roman > Renaissance Civilisation 'hands down' Image :P
(JOKE !) :o

dallas' stuff is full of schizo holes, he cant see the woods for the trees, but thats not to say he
hasnt hit on a couple of interesting aspects. whatever, its real hard to give a shit, dallas...
i'm sure your excellent diplomacy skills would make you a fantastic
Single-Parent Battered-Lesbian Gay Disabilities-Rights Advocate/Councillor, 1 day... ;)

Nonho, Fred may have totally 'done your head in', & earned a 'time-out' from you,
but i really hope he returns, 'temporary suspension' ban lifted, why isnt there a 'sin-bin'?
like a kitty-litter 'sandbox' where you're still able to state your case, not 100% FOREVER silenced. :(
ice-hockey & rugby players get to return onto play,
20 minutes out for an 'eye-gouging' maybe...
no drama!

Nonho, you were the one enjoying sparring with Fred, you really gonna miss out on that...
no-one else could be bothered with the semantic polemic... dallas' cluesforum right to see his own arse with his own dud analysis.

Nonho, we all like to play a bit of 'devils advocate' sometimes, you do it, i do it, it makes for
the sake of better 'argument', most perspectives. Who wants to be surrounded by pure 'yes men'?
step back & slow down, dallas' is going nowhere fast. Lets say 'Mengele-Maurice Green's'
picasa account does have 5000 pics of his great grandaughter 'dead Christina Green' actor.
dallas' blew his wad & threw out the baby with the bathwater with his dumbass masonic-compass
'measurements' of bad-angle mickey mouse ears
...Image

'toys out the pram' dallas, this ones for you, dood...
'bro' better check yo'sel b4 yo wreck yo'self !
keep it real !


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QS0q3mGPGg

dallas, we know you tough enuf, wit all that 'ruling' & 'winning' you doing... ;)
:P
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby nonhocapito on Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:08 am

reel.deal wrote:Nonho, Fred may have totally 'done your head in', & earned a 'time-out' from you,
but i really hope he returns, 'temporary suspension' ban lifted, why isnt there a 'sin-bin'?
like a kitty-litter 'sandbox' where you're still able to state your case, not 100% FOREVER silenced. :(
ice-hockey & rugby players get to return onto play,
20 minutes out for an 'eye-gouging' maybe...
no drama!

Nonho, you were the one enjoying sparring with Fred, you really gonna miss out on that...
no-one else could be bothered with the semantic polemic... dallas' cluesforum right to see his own arse with his own dud analysis.

Nonho, we all like to play a bit of 'devils advocate' sometimes, you do it, i do it, it makes for
the sake of better 'argument', most perspectives. Who wants to be surrounded by pure 'yes men'?


I am sorry but I don't agree with you, rd. Do you suppose I have to stay here and read that we are "protecting the actors", or that we are covering the Tucson shooting because "the psyop is still in progress", or that we are shills "from day one" and other childish, dangerous nonsense purely dictated by spite and resentment? Or maybe I should keep the polemic with him forever, until the whole forum becomes our battleground? I kind of dislike both options... :P

This is just a suspension after all: certainly the lesser of evils unless we assume that it is a mortal sin to suspend Fred, for some special reason that I don't understand.

I hate to be here writing this. However, the supposed merits of one's research aren't everything. His work for the 911 octopus series happened way and long before I came around so, sorry, I will ignore it.

On the other hand, if my merits as a researcher are not as luminous as fred's, I know that I pledged to this forum a relevant number of hours and headaches during the past year: at first, trying to fit in and be accepted; to prove I was for real; then helping to free this forum from the grasp of invisionfree; struggling to find a way to convert the database, and save years of work of tens of researchers; fix the numerous technical problems; later reorganizing all the content; putting up with the unwanted responsibility of administrator (a responsibility that I would not renounce for anything today, as long as I feel that I am needed); all the while, and I think this was the contribution I personally am most proud of, working actively to make the atmosphere on the forum a more relaxed, open, transparent one; without bullying and pecking order; without fear mongering and constant paranoia; without repeated apologizing of members who are suspended and then reinstated because of some misunderstanding. Maybe failing, or not, but I have worked hard at this, for the purely selfish reason to make this forum a place bearable for me. I'd kind of hate to see things go back as they were.

reel.deal, I am sorry you take it this way, because the problem is certainly not me wanting a "yes man". I care so little for the yes of fred's or anyone's you have no idea. I think the reasons why we got to this are well documented in our recent exchanges and anyone can make up his mind. Maybe Simon or Hoi will agree with you and reinstate Fred. That's fine, it will be off my hands then. Me, I think i did the only thing that had to be done and I don't see a reason to turn it into anything else.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby reel.deal on Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:34 am

nonho, i can see what you mean.
I cant disagree with your reasoning or fault your logic. I, like you, am recent to the game. I read this forum for months before i joined, & then only joined once i was sure i could bring something to the table. I apologise if i missed your uneasy 'rites of passage' & petty abuses when you started out here. I could just have easily have crossed swords early days & been banished myself.

This forum is based on the distrust & subsequent questioning of everything. That includes each other. Its hard enough to articulate & demonstrate both overt & subtle fakery, and to clearly & concisely run these 'examples' by this international board without any misunderstandings. Ultimately, the research and fakery uncovered speaks for itself, whoever came up with each new piece of the jigsaw doesnt matter, the 'found fakery' stands on its own merit.

I fully appreciate what you bring to the forum. Big time respect to you. I am dismayed that Fred gunned for you, totally pointless, worthless & needless to me. I was hoping it was just a personality clash, rather than a whole different ideologue. I just saw it as American braggadaccio, bravado, bullshit, but then i never got into a pointless fight. My sensibilities, are maybe as yours, i hope, a bit more European.

This isnt my fight, i dont want any fight, i started here simply & honestly to examine the '9/11 jumpers', and beyond. I dont wanna 'take sides', Fred can take care of himself, if he 'took himself out' then thats his call. I value his work, I value your work.
I have more affinity with you as i'm only 'recent' and have no heavyweight '9/11 researcher' history. First 'Ratz', then 'his own cousin' did for Ozzy, then duck wiped out insisting 'miracles come true'. Ok, i know thats grossly oversimplifying things, but anyway... ozzy & duck both seemed more 'agenda-driven', whereas Fred seems much more 'freeform'; 'improv'...
Is there really no common ground you and Fred share ? Has Dallasgoldbug really 'done for' Fred ?
Has personality clash, Ego & pride divided 2 great researchers beyond repair ?
I'm sure me & you have 'agreed to disagree' before...
Does that mean i value or respect your opinion any less ? Not at all !
We're all batting for the same team, when 2 major players clash, its just disheartening, is all...

The way i see it Freds got over-excited theres a 'new gun in town' with some fresh dope. I was hopeful that fresh dope was gonna be good too. Couple of 65 yr-olds OAP actors in cop uniforms & London Riotors TM Hoodies does not blow Tucson wide open, shame !
I take everything on merit. If i overlaid 'different Gabbys' & thought them legit psyop stand-ins, i would say so.
This is the worlds only psyop & media image fakery site.
The image fakery analysis & other fakery exposure here is whats most precious to me,
I hate to see us lose sight of that & get bogged down in personal verbal distractions instead,
when it would have been much simpler, like maat has, to hold dallas' stuff up to the light.

I'm sure i dont fully appreciate your ongoing 'war' nonho, so much nicer when we all 'get along'...
Non-shill TVFakery exponents are an endangered species, a rare & dwindling breed, & we need 'all hands on deck'.
But yeah, Fred like a dog wit a bone, it aint nonho, no-one protecting nuttin', most the 'dallas' images fail, Fred.
dear nonho, man, some of my favourite 'riffing' has come from bouncing ideas off of you,
i know yr not a shill. Now Jon Ronson, theres a shill !!!
peace, love, respect !
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby reel.deal on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Trackin' down Nazis... here's Martin Boorman


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWAPe8S2hgA
:huh:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(
 
Posts: 1294
Joined: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:42 am

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:41 pm

I will agree with Reel Deal and Joey that, as a matter of principle, this forum should be as open as possible to differing opinions and debates. However, I hope you all will, in turn, appreciate the problems Nonho and I are tackling at this moment as we face the tough and time-consuming task of moderating this forum's discussions - and in particular the Arizona Mass Shooting Psyop topic (which this past week has been roundly hijacked and inflamed by "Dallasgoldbug", "Fred" and an apparent British sock puppet, "Doomday/Heinz").

I have already stated (but perhaps I should have made it clearer) that the main issue I have with Mr. Goldbug is his flawed and misleading investigations. Of course, it doesn't help that Mr. Goldbug uses this kind of language to express himself:

Random selection of quotes from Mr. Goldbug's post [dated: September 23rd, 2011, 2:29 pm]
Dallasgoldbug wrote:
-SO if you want to attempt to attack my motives I believe you can go find yourself some more shoes because one is in your mouth and the other is up your ass

- AS FOR FAKE MEDIA if you were even remotely intelligent you would already know that is about the most stupid question one could ever pull out of your ass.

- For those who are interested and not agenda driven the "compass" you are referring to is called a Golden Mean Gauge. ITS FOR MEASURING FACES! THATS WHAT I DO!!!! IDIOT! Look it up and get you head out of your ass.

- What else...let me think...Oh yeah, about the ways to disagree with me in a forum. Thats what you want. I know you want me to focus on your Bullshit comments intended to distract me from my work.

- So Im sure Ill be posting another rant like this since I have only spent two minutes on this site and wanted to address some of the little children that seem to be lurking on these pages.

http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2359705


Immediately below that 'angry' post of Goldbug's, you'll see that Fred 'lectures' him with a quite reasonable post which nicely sums up the mechanisms and intricacies of media fakery - as consistently consolidated by this forum's longstanding efforts. "Hope that helps" are Fred's last words in that response to Mr. Goldbug - [which also bears the exact same time stamp: "September 23rd, 2011, 2:29 pm".]

But nevermind the timestamp 'coincidence'. What Fred did next is rather more troubling - let me sum it up in a few lines:
in the matter of days, Fred then starts backing quite vigorously Mr. Goldbug's 'findings' while - almost synchronously - 'assaulting' Nonhocapito, yours truly and other members (who legitimately question Mr. Goldbug) - in a variety of (bad) manners. He even has the gall to accuse Nonhocapito of 'not adding anything productive to the Arizona Psyop discussion'. ..

Most ironically, after having questioned how I make a living ("Rich uncle? Stipend from Norwegian Royal family?") and dropped cretinous aspersions as to my supposed personal agenda ("Why you're now standing in the way of identifiable actresses is anyone's guess"), this is his lament regarding our treatment of his fresh new friend - Mr. Goldbug :
fred wrote:People here seem kind of fixated on whether or not Dallasgoldbug is a good person or a bad person, rather than on all these identifications he claims to have made.
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2359776


It should be clear that we cannot just 'live with' such antics on this forum - and that this episode has little to do with petty 'personal battles' - and a lot to do with defusing such childish feuds in their cradle. So all I'll say at this time is: to those who feel sorry/nostalgic for the - perhaps temporary - loss of Fred's fine forum contributions (such as we'd grown accustomed to in the past), please be patient. We might still clear things up. I hope.

To Fred, I say: drop me a call on Skype whenever you like. If you are the good'ol friend of yore, the man behind the "BSregistration" moniker and the real and sole creator of the much inspiring and pioneering "911 Octopus" series, I am sure we can sort things out like big boys - over a friendly and human(e) voice exchange. Well - I can't be sure of the outcome of such a convo - but we can at least give it a try, don't you think?

my skype username: simon.shack
my personal e-mail: simonshack@libero.it
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby Doomday/Heinz on Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:22 pm

Simon , I have never been called a sock puppet before, spanish bast*** yes sock puppet no.

Im soon to be 33, October 1oth is my birthday if you want :) to send me a card.

I am half spanish half english, I live in Greater Manchester with my girlfriend who I have been with 11 years, we share our house with 4 cats one who is named after Kramer from Seinfeld before I found out he was racist. :blink:


On a serious note am I right in thinking you reside in Italy? I have never been but am dying to go .
My cousin is moving there his month, so maybe I will try and visit next year.

In this video you will hear some of my opinions and my James Bond like voice :ph34r: .


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h3GkxcDL60
Doomday/Heinz
Member
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:49 am

Re: Dallasgoldbug and Comparison with Earlier Truthers

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Sep 28, 2011 7:57 pm

brianv wrote:
Doomday/Heinz wrote:The author of this thread and the person who this thread concerns have been banned, so whats the point of having this thread still here?


The one thing I might agree with!


I can see your point, Brian - but this thread definitely serves a (double) purpose:

1: WHO IS MR. GOLDBUG - aka "Dallasgoldbug" - aka Edward L. Chiarini ?

This is an easy one - as far as I can see. Whether his bio (as published on his own channels) is real or fictitious, I cannot fathom how anyone in his right mind can possibly lend any credibility to someone who claims to have worked with/for:

ImageImage
(Mugshot URL: http://www.bustedmugshots.com/texas/dal ... ni/8398352 )

- The US Armed Forces
- Mark Cuban (promoter of "Loose Change")
- Halliburton
- Disney
- Exxon
- The Redstone Group
- etc...
http://wellaware1.com/about.htm

Damn'it - he's even been arrested! I guess such credentials give him 'street-cred' - and make him sound 'experienced' to some people... <_<


***************************************************************************************************************************************************


2: WHO IS "FRED" - aka BSregistration (?)

Image

This is a trickier matter, since the Fred I used to know (through his BSregistration Youtube channel - and little else) was a pioneer of TV fakery research and, allegedly, the author of (the now almost 'vaporized') "911 Octopus" series.

I won't say more about Fred at this time - other than pointing out that I have never met or talked with him (on the phone or on Skype) in all these years. Let me also mention the countless 'misplaced friendships' and 'disappointments' I have had to 'process, discard and overcome' ever since I published September Clues in June 2007. Today, I have no problem admitting that I was - at one stage or another - taken for a ride by a long list of personnages who initially acted as staunch supporters of my research. Here's a shortlist of them - with a little side-anecdote as to what they said/did at the time:

Nico Haupt - (said he "cried when he first watched September Clues" - only to flip flop and call Hoi Polloi and me "stupid".)
Peggy Carter - (said she "felt the same - when watching September Clues for the 1st time - as when the Beatles' "Lonely Heart Club's Band" album was released. Only to register on Cluesforum and claim she knew a firefighter who died on 9/11).
Ace Baker - (told me he "loved September Clues and would screen it at the 9/11 Madison Conference" - only to flip flop and atttack my work 24/7 - such as surreptitiously record a Skype call of ours and using it to 'ridicule' my work in a short video).
Genghis aka Scott Vincent - the first to publish September Clues v.1.0 on Youtube in 2007 (I released it on Livevideo) only to inexplicably shut down his YT channel as the viewcounts topped hundreds of thousands units)
Jeff Hill - phoned me at dawn one morning and shouted "Simon!!! The FBI has admitted they are looking into the TV fakery"...and stuff to the tune of : "Simon!!!You are the best, I will always trust you ...blablabla" - only to 'thrash' September Clues on his "Pumpitout" forum and later get a job with Alex Jones.
Paula Gloria - insisted to have me on her "Down the Rabbit Hole" show - only to ridicule the TV fakery researchers on the Howard Stern radio show.
Markus Allen - aka "Truthsleuth" (another know-all type like Goldbug) - went on Paula Gloria's show talking enthusiastically about September Clues - only to flip flop and diffuse sinister speculations about my identity ("since he lives near Rome, Simon Shack must be a jesuit and since his father worked with the HCR (the UN division which cares for refugees), Shack must be some murky NWO character")
Judy Wood - after having written the foulest message imaginable on my Youtube channel, later retracted and said how much she now admired September Clues. Have never heard from her since.
Ozzybinoswald - most longtime Cluesforum members will remember him as a steady contributor and (often improbable/dubious) photo analyses. He worked hard to pose like a photo expert - only to explode into a wild rage as we questioned 'his killed cousin's pictures' and call me "a high-level shill and infiltrator" on all of his many YT channels..

I could go on and on - so let me stop here for now. Is Fred just one more of those? I hope not. But if he turns out to be just one more of these personnages, I am content that we have come full circle - and that no one of the early supporters of September Clues was to be trusted in the first place. As far as I'm concerned, this is not surprising at all - and even a bit disappointing: damn, only a dozen people employed to counter the all-important 9/11 TV fakery ? Shucks, I would have thought this red-hot secret would have been been protected with some serious budget !
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6687
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Next

Return to Truthers and shills

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests