OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Maat

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Maat »

Yes, dear herrnimrod,

This is a familiar and predictable phenomenon that the perps rely upon in their PsyOp hoax events, that there will always be the usual "useful idiots", desperate for attention/notoriety who will happily assist the disinformation efforts that keep everyone confused, overwhelmed and chasing distracting phantoms or red herrings. Once an 'official' fictional drama gathers momentum, it develops a self-perpetuating 'life' of its own through peripheral characters pursuing their own agendas that the perps don't even have to coerce or pay for — just use, encourage and promote as it serves their purposes :rolleyes:

You're right about Ms "Lies a Sellin'", I see the magically spinning 'broken jetty post' makes its signature appearance in 'her' fauxtos as well:

"The press arrive Utøya. Photographer: Lisa Selin. date 04.10 11:38"
Original @ http://dt.no/bildeserier/nyheter-bildes ... -1.6531775

There's even a popular internet meme stating, "Never underestimate the power of carefully worded nonsense", but too few recognize when it also applies to their own wishful thinking or cherished beliefs ;)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

herrnimrod wrote:
So does this guy:

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=702620596&ref=ts

And this is where it gets weird. I contacted this guy to ask his story. After a while he replied, and confirmed that he still thought he saw 2 shooters. When I tried to get some details on this the conversation became, well, absurd. He claims that a couple of days after the shooting he and a some other kids from the island found this second shooter, and murdered him!

THE 'SECOND SHOOTER' RUMOR

Aleksander Stavdal is the guy who reportedly was apprehended on July 23 for carrying a knife near the Sundvollen hotel where Stoltenberg was 'comforting the victims' families'. I mentioned that 'incident' on page 3 of this thread: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 1#p2355651

Stavdal's storyline was that he carried a knife because "he didn't feel safe". But the newsflashes reporting his arrest also mentioned the 'curious story' that some "eye witnesses at Utøya had actually seen TWO shooters".
http://ekstrabladet.dk/112/article1590818.ece
"Vidner har fortalt politiet, at de så to gerningsmænd på øen Utøya, men politiet oplyser, at Aleksander Stavdal ikke har noget med massakren at gøre."

"Witnesses have told the police that they saw two perpetrators on Utøya island, but the police states that Aleksander Stavdal had nothing to do with the massacre"
If you ask me, I'd say this 'curious story' (of witnesses seeing TWO shooters)is nothing but a classic 'limited hangout' routinely associated with black psyops. In other words, it is a bogus story inserted into the script to 'thicken' the plot - specifically designed to mislead and fuel fanciful conspiracy theories. It's a bit like the 'Dancing Israelis' of 9/11, if you will - (currently being discussed on this Cluesforum topic: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2362905 )
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

simonshack wrote:If you ask me, I'd say this 'curious story' (of witnesses seeing TWO shooters)is nothing but a classic 'limited hangout' routinely associated with black psyops. In other words, it is a bogus story inserted into the script to 'thicken' the plot - specifically designed to mislead and fuel fanciful conspiracy theories. It's a bit like the 'Dancing Israelis' of 9/11, if you will - (currently being discussed on this Cluesforum topic: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2362905 )
I think not. The story about TWO gunmen on Utøya SUDDENLY became a no-theme, and an article about this in Bergens Tidende even was removed: http://www.bt.no/innenriks/article2543358.ece. (But I have it here: http://leirdal.info/lesestoff/vitne.html)
I think the meaning was to have two gunmen, but then they had to reduce to one, and therefore also had to reduce the number of alleged victims.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Norìg wrote:
simonshack wrote:If you ask me, I'd say this 'curious story' (of witnesses seeing TWO shooters)is nothing but a classic 'limited hangout' routinely associated with black psyops. In other words, it is a bogus story inserted into the script to 'thicken' the plot - specifically designed to mislead and fuel fanciful conspiracy theories. It's a bit like the 'Dancing Israelis' of 9/11, if you will - (currently being discussed on this Cluesforum topic: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2362905 )
I think not. The story about TWO gunmen on Utøya SUDDENLY became a no-theme, and an article about this in Bergens Tidende even was removed: http://www.bt.no/innenriks/article2543358.ece. (But I have it here: http://leirdal.info/lesestoff/vitne.html)
I think the meaning was to have two gunmen, but then they had to reduce to one, and therefore also had to reduce the number of alleged victims.
Norig, I agree with Simon that the original "two shooter witnesses" story was a typical 'limited hangout', as has been done in every PsyOp hoax, and just as typically dropped by the media once it's served its initial purpose. Remember they also promoted the idea in the days following of other possible "terror cells" associated with ABB that might strike.

Since these operations are evidently planned well in advance, it's highly unlikely they would have changed the script at the last minute just to swap from two cartoon perpetrators to one, especially as creating more than one would have doubled the volume of work involved in "witness, family, acquaintance" actors, scripts, photoshoppers, back-stories, etc. etc.
The number of vicsims reported in these hoaxes is always inflated at the beginning, for maximum shock value, (e.g. 9-11, London 7/7) then reduced to the predetermined number as the media story unfolds.

By the way, I can't read the BT article you saved on your site as Google doesn't translate that Norwegian dialect.
Norìg
Banned

Unread post by Norìg »

Maat wrote:By the way, I can't read the BT article you saved on your site as Google doesn't translate that Norwegian dialect.
I have translated the most important part. (Apart from Samisk, in Norway we have two official languages; Bokmål, which is most used, and Nynorsk. Bergens Tidende uses both. In addition we have Riksmål and Høgnorsk (used by me). The translators normally only understand Bokmål and Riksmål.)

Bergens Tidende: "During the nearly two hours inside the hiding place they were totally convinced that it couldn't be just one gunman.
I heard it very clearly that shots came from different sides of the island at the same time," said Kjetil Klakegg Bergheim. - I know several persons who have registered the same. Screams also came from different directions. So I am quite convinced that there were two gunmen. It must have been."
Last edited by Norìg on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Maat,

Do you remember Jared Loughner's funky "classmate" Stephen Cates? http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2349737

I can't help wondering whether "purple hair" means anything in PsyOp 'language'... :huh:
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMZyfYSt ... re=related

Don't know if it has been posted, but interesting freudian slip by the lawyer.

Interviewer: "Is he aware of the severity of what has happened?"

Laywer: "He's been notified how fantas...horrific the severity of this is "
herrnimrod

Unread post by herrnimrod »

simonshack wrote:
If you ask me, I'd say this 'curious story' (of witnesses seeing TWO shooters)is nothing but a classic 'limited hangout' routinely associated with black psyops. In other words, it is a bogus story inserted into the script to 'thicken' the plot - specifically designed to mislead and fuel fanciful conspiracy theories. It's a bit like the 'Dancing Israelis' of 9/11, if you will - (currently being discussed on this Cluesforum topic: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2362905 )
Also, when the story first broke they claimed the incident had NOTHING to do with the Utøya incident. Even though the guy was at the island and was arrested at a memorial for the island.
I can't help wondering whether "purple hair" means anything in PsyOp 'language'...
There was another witness from Utøya sporting a full purple look too.

Purple symbolises "Imperial Authority". When our Queen was interviewed yesterday, supposedly meeting victims at a school (no pics or video of the victims though) she was also wearing a full purple dress.

http://www.nrk.no/nett-tv/indeks/288999/

The school is named Malakoff, a french rendition of russian name, Malakovh. Like the various fake footage from Russia Today, that could be a subliminal connection.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:Dear Maat,

Do you remember Jared Loughner's funky "classmate" Stephen Cates? http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2349737

I can't help wondering whether "purple hair" means anything in PsyOp 'language'... :huh:
Oh yes! :lol: Maybe it's Perp-le speak in their 'Perpaloony' world for "Send in the Clowns" ♫ :P

Actually, it reminds me of the old Sheb Wooley song, Purple People Eater

The Arizona PsyOp did the "possible second gunman/accomplice" script too :rolleyes:
oktavian

Unread post by oktavian »

There was a similar case in Sweden in 2004. One more handsome schizophrenic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mijailo_Mijailovi%C4%87
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

simonshack wrote:Dear Maat,

Beat me to it!
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 8:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Norìg wrote:In Aftenposten we can read that Breivik got 2 out of 100 possible points in a psychiatric test.
Such patients are able neither to eat, wash or put on their own shoes. :(

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 12735.html

BREIVIK'S "VEGETATIVE STATE"

I've decided to properly translate this absurd article published by Aftenposten - to help readers realize what a complete joke this entire Breivik saga is. I have done my very best to translate it accurately, so please understand that the sheer weirdness of some sentences sound just as weird in the original, Norwegian version! The scriptwriters of this silly psyop appear to have lost their wits - and I believe it is essential to highlight their very worst writings... (The red-type additions are mine):

Please take the time to read my best translation of that Aftenposten article:

Breivik scored 2 out of 100 possible points in psychiatric test
Such patients can neither feed themselves, wash themselves or put on their shoes.

"Scientists believe the (psychiatric) test results of the terrorist accused Anders Behring Breivik are surprisingly low.

To give a picture of the terror suspect's diagnosis and ability to function, the experts used the psychiatric scale, "Global Assessment Functioning score" GAF. This is a scale that has been used in psychiatry since the 1960s. The scale was used to evaluate the results of the tests and examinations in the prison, where the experts conducted 13 meetings for a total of 36 hours.

Earlier this week it was announced that the expert psychiatrists diagnosed Anders Behring Breivik as a paranoid schizophrenic, which means that he is - in legal terms - insane. But the results of the extensive tests and examinations in the prison, conducted in 13 meetings over 36 hours, have so far not been made public. (????? Isn't this very article making it public???)

The symptoms of Behring Brevik, according to the experts, scored 2 (out of 100). This means that he is so dangerous to himself and his environment that he needs constant help and supervision.

"Functional ability" scored 23 (out of 100). Therefore (according to the (psychiatric) test manual) he is "unable to function in almost all areas, for example, stay in bed all day,(sic) unable to hold a job, (sic) friends or a home.(sic)".

Close to the absolute bottom

Several researchers and psychiatrists are very surprised at the results of the psychiatric examination, which Aftenposten reviews today.

- "It surprises me that he would score as low as 20 in functional ability. He has read a lot of psychology, history and political literature. Although he has not had a job and has had a mother who washed clothes and cooked food for him, he had enough abilities to plan and implement his actions", says Svenn Torgersen, professor of clinical psychology.

- "It is extremely low. A GAF score of 2 is as close to the absolute bottom as it is possible to get", says senior researcher Monrad Aas at the psychiatry clinic in Vestfold. He researches the use of GAF in psychiatry, and describes the result as "very rare" as of international literature.

Vegetative state

- With a GAF S-score of 2 you are not able to carry out anything. It represents a vegetative state. This is not in line with the way I interpret the scale and its parameters, says Senior Scientist Geir Pedersen at the Clinic for Mental Health and Addiction at Oslo University. He is one of the leading researchers on GAF, and leads a unit that annually treats over 1000 patients in southern Norway.

- "Have you ever given a patient such a low score"?

- "No. I question such a low score in this case", says Pedersen, and decribes the score as being a theoretical figure.

- Under (the psychiatric test score of) 10, you are in need of utmost care, and will most likely have to be fed, washed and dressed. You would not be able to account for yourself. Before the terrorist attack, probably no one knew that he needed to be taken care of at this level.

The experts have not wished to comment about the contents of the report. It now has to be quality-assessed by the Forensic Medicine commission.

Aftenposten is in contact with Torgeir Husby, who would not comment on the matter.
End of article! :lol:

Now, seriously: WHO THE HECK WRITES THIS STUFF???

I urge my fellow Norwegians to take action to impeach Stoltenberg - as a first step to reinstate sanity in my fatherland. Let us never forget that the 'Oslo attacks' have been marketed by the news media as "Norway's 9/11" and "The Day That Changed Norway Forever"... I will keep fighting this idiotic psyop for as long as I live - however lofty and pompous this may sound - for I truly believe that there is (latent) intelligent life in Norway: Let it be unshackled!
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Thanks for the translation, Simon.

Maybe they should send Andersim to the Eurovision Song Contest to see how many points he can score there. :lol:
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

simonshack wrote:
Norìg wrote:In Aftenposten we can read that Breivik got 2 out of 100 possible points in a psychiatric test.
Such patients are able neither to eat, wash or put on their own shoes. :(

http://www.aftenposten.no/nyheter/iriks ... 12735.html
I've decided to properly translate this absurd article published by Aftenposten - to help readers realize what a complete joke this entire Breivik saga is. I have done my very best to translate it accurately, so please understand that the sheer weirdness of some sentences sound just as weird in the original, Norwegian version! The scriptwriters of this silly psyop appear to have lost their wits - and I believe it is essential to highlight their very worst writings... (The red-type additions are mine):

Please take the time to read my best translation of that Aftenposten article:

Breivik scored 2 out of 100 possible points in psychiatric test
Such patients can neither feed themselves, wash themselves or put on their shoes.

"Scientists believe the (psychiatric) test results of the terrorist accused Anders Behring Breivik are surprisingly low.

To give a picture of the terror suspect's diagnosis and ability to function, the experts used the psychiatric scale, "Global Assessment Functioning score" GAF. This is a scale that has been used in psychiatry since the 1960s. The scale was used to evaluate the results of the tests and examinations in the prison, where the experts conducted 13 meetings for a total of 36 hours.

Earlier this week it was announced that the expert psychiatrists diagnosed Anders Behring Breivik as a paranoid schizophrenic, which means that he is - in legal terms - insane. But the results of the extensive tests and examinations in the prison, conducted in 13 meetings over 36 hours, have so far not been made public. (????? Isn't this very article making it public???)

The symptoms of Behring Brevik, according to the experts, scored 2 (out of 100). This means that he is so dangerous to himself and his environment that he needs constant help and supervision.

"Functional ability" scored 23 (out of 100). Therefore (according to the (psychiatric) test manual) he is "unable to function in almost all areas, for example, stay in bed all day,(sic) unable to hold a job, (sic) friends or a home.(sic)".

Close to the absolute bottom

Several researchers and psychiatrists are very surprised at the results of the psychiatric examination, which Aftenposten reviews today.

- "It surprises me that he would score as low as 20 in functional ability. He has read a lot of psychology, history and political literature. Although he has not had a job and has had a mother who washed clothes and cooked food for him, he had enough abilities to plan and implement his actions", says Svenn Torgersen, professor of clinical psychology.

- "It is extremely low. A GAF score of 2 is as close to the absolute bottom as it is possible to get", says senior researcher Monrad Aas at the psychiatry clinic in Vestfold. He researches the use of GAF in psychiatry, and describes the result as "very rare" as of international literature.

Vegetative state

- With a GAF S-score of 2 you are not able to carry out anything. It represents a vegetative state. This is not in line with the way I interpret the scale and its parameters, says Senior Scientist Geir Pedersen at the Clinic for Mental Health and Addiction at Oslo University. He is one of the leading researchers on GAF, and leads a unit that annually treats over 1000 patients in southern Norway.

- "Have you ever given a patient such a low score"?

- "No. I question such a low score in this case", says Pedersen, and decribes the score as being a theoretical figure.

- Under (the psychiatric test score of) 10, you are in need of utmost care, and will most likely have to be fed, washed and dressed. You would not be able to account for yourself. Before the terrorist attack, probably no one knew that he needed to be taken care of at this level.

The experts have not wished to comment about the contents of the report. It now has to be quality-assessed by the Forensic Medicine commission.

Aftenposten is in contact with Torgeir Husby, who would not comment on the matter.
End of article! :lol:

Now, seriously: WHO THE HECK WRITES THIS STUFF???

I urge my fellow Norwegians to take action to impeach Stoltenberg - as a first step to reinstate sanity in my fatherland. Let us never forget that the 'Oslo attacks' have been marketed by the news media as "Norway's 9/11" and "The Day That Changed Norway Forever"... I will keep fighting this idiotic psyop for as long as I live - however lofty and pompous this may sound - for I truly believe that there is (latent) intelligent life in Norway: Let it be unshackled!
Hear, hear! B)
Thank you for your (truly) expert translation of their gobbledygook, Simon!

I found their "expert psychiatrists" tautology rather funny too — there are 'inexpert' ones? :P Do they have different categories or a "GAF" score for 'psychiatrists' in Norway? :lol:

But the "functional ability" score and "vegetative state" make perfect sense for a CGI character, don't they ;)

I'm curious about the "expert" names, are those containing Tor (Thor) and ger/geir (spear) really so common in Norway, Simon? Or just for psychobabblers (aka major pricks):

Torgeir Husby [belongs in 'funny farm']
Svenn Torgersen ["professor of clinical psychology"]
Geir Pedersen ["Senior Scientist"]

[Ironic how the Norwegian word psykiatrisk reads in English: psyki-at-risk :ph34r: ]