The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Questions, speculations & updates on the techniques and nature of media fakery
lux

Re: The Age of Media Fakery: Threshold of the Simulation

Unread post by lux »

Well, I have a different take on the purpose. I think it was quite simple really, perhaps disappointingly so
for some people.

First of all there were really three "assassinations," not just one and I believe they were all connected in that
they were all part of the same psy-op.

JFK - 11/22/1963
MLK - 04/04/1968
RFK - 06/06/1968 ("shot" the day before)

There were some other assassinations during the 1960s but these three stand out in the minds of most
Americans well above the others and I believe were connected to the same agenda.

My reasoning is that to find the most likely purpose of any psy-op one need only look at what change(s)
were implemeted in the society just afterward which were "justified" by the psy-op. In the case of 9/11
that would be the "War on Terror," the liberty-robbing legislation and all the rest of the police state
developments since that event.

It's true that the Vietnam War flared up after the JFK event but there's no justification for it in the
assassination, not in the minds of the public anyway. There was no belief by Americans that North
Vietnam had anything to do with the "killing of Kennedy." There has to be en emotional connection
for a psy-op to work -- that's what a psy-op is. It generates emotions that pave the way for some
social change desired by the perps.

Psy-ops are sometimes done to justify wars but the connection is obvious. There's no question that
Pearl Harbor justified the USA entering WWII in the minds of Americans, for example, because "the Japs
did it." The same can be said of 9/11 and the "War on Terror" because "Muslim terrorists did it."

In my opinion the 3 major "assassinations" noted above were simply the continuation of America's gun control
agenda. Like all the staged/hoaxed shooting incidents that have followed.

The Gun Control Act of 1968 was the first major legislation limiting the sale and possession of firearms since
the 1930s. The three "K-K-K assassinations" were used directly as the justification for the GCA '68. And a
series of further legislation that followed and still continue today, being bolstered by such fake incidents
as the "school shootings," the Giffords hoax, etc.

Oswald supposedly purchased the "murder weapon" through the mail from a sporting goods dealer, a common
occurrence in those days and no one thought a thing about it prior. A big deal was made of this by the press
at the time of the assassination and how horribly dangerous it was for most anyone to be able to buy guns so
easily.

Incidentally, back in the 1930s, there were 2 major gun control milestones: The National Firearms Act and
The Federal Firearms Act, these were preceded by a crime wave heavily sensationalized by the press and by
Hollywood with heavy emphasis on the use of automatic weapons by criminals. The so-called "St Valentine's
Day Massacre" of 1929 being one notable example. The NFA of 1934 dealt with the sale and ownership of
automatic weapons and the FFA of 1938 created the first restrictions on the sale of firearms in general.
You can see the same social engineering at work there. In this case the rise of gangsterism which was
pushed heavily by Hollywood and the press at that time followed by it's "solution" -- gun control legislation
being a major part of that solution.

So, anyway -- that's what I think is the most likely reason for the JFK assassination hoax: plain old gun control.

I think the heroic JFK persona and the whole "Camelot" BS were a media creation from the get-go -- all in
preparation for the big hoax of 11/22/1963 and the shock it produced. I don't think JFK was really any different
than any other puppet president.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

Not that i am sure of anything, but I tend to believe that JFK, RFK, MLK were really murdered. I think most of the celeb "lone nut" stories of the past century, including the murder of John Lennon or Yitzhak Rabin, were cover stories for real, public assassinations.

I think the nature of these murders might be of "punishment" or "message" sent to others, mafia style, while also putting into motion a political change or cultural shift via mass, collective trauma.
Mafia kills the most when it is at war, and less when it is more in control -- which might explain why certain decades have more of these assassinations than others.

As to the motives for these murders, I think they are mostly uncovered, thanks to the numerous false "conspiracy theories" that have been used to throw people with questions off course. I cannot help but remind myself and everyone that, for all we know, there might be behind the screen constant battles and change of alliances between forces and instances that compete with each other, be them different oligarchies of power, or different forces inside the same oligarchy. I don't think that "complete control" ever really existed. It might be an idea, at most a moment in time between changes -- more than an actual description of reality.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

This just in from 'Gizmag'.... making media fakery easier, everyday.
http://www.gizmag.com/uiuc-photo-softwa ... dium=email
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

My husband today helped a neighbour transpose a digitally photographed woman's head in place of another woman's head as a joke in a Christmas email message.
I'd supply the photo exchange but my husband doesn't think that's ethical in the interests of the neighbour, to keep their privacy over what is an innocent family joke in its context.
Just sayin', it's so easy to do this kind of stuff that anything we look at should be given the stinkeye.
I told my husband and the neighbour that they should be selling their talents to Reuters.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Sisterlover wrote:This just in from 'Gizmag'.... making media fakery easier, everyday.
http://www.gizmag.com/uiuc-photo-softwa ... dium=email
And if we're getting it now, I doubt the military had nothing similar before this.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

"digitally transposed" means cutting and pasting in your case, but this shit is a little more advanced. That's why I said "easier". What we need is a stinkeye filter, something (besides exif) that tells us that an image is not original.
Just saw on the Google behemoth an extension that compares photos. You can bet it's not running optimally.
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

I'm not a wirehead, and not technically able to alter images on even a crude level as yet, not that I want to do that.
But it seems so easy to alter images, as this clip shows. Teenagers can do this, no problem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ8OeRoc ... re=related
Newspaper and TV footage doesn't have to be complicated technology, as so many of you know here, and I'm sorry to preach to the converted.
One thing I've noticed lately is that the National Post newspaper in Canada isn't putting up nearly as much Reuters photography since I started to pick and poke online at their website at the anomalies in the Fukushima and Norway pics last spring and summer, since coming across the site here. I was an awful, rude troll on their site because their elitist, Zionist lying and visual misrepresentation enraged me so much, so of course they kicked me out of posting anywhere; who could blame them? I also had posted links there to this site, particularly around the 911 anniversary, what's to lose? One writer there I once had respect for didn't "get it" at all.
But I'm pleased to see they seem rambling and unfocused lately, which may also have to do with the disintegration of Conrad Black and his silly family, the folks who own the newspaper. Other people were criticizing them too, so they're not that willing to invite opinions about their stories.
Rerevisionist

Unread post by Rerevisionist »

@lux - your gun control idea may well be right, or a correct part of the total picture. In the UK there have been a couple of occasions of gunmen going berserk; in one case, schoolchildren were shot and it's entirely possible the whole thing was arranged, firstly to remove child abuse victims, and secondly as part of the propaganda to control guns.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Rerevisionist wrote:In the UK there have been a couple of occasions of gunmen going berserk; in one case, schoolchildren were shot and it's entirely possible the whole thing was arranged
Has anyone here looked into the Hungerford and Dunblane gun massacres in Britain? They smell of fakery to me.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario wrote:
Rerevisionist wrote:In the UK there have been a couple of occasions of gunmen going berserk; in one case, schoolchildren were shot and it's entirely possible the whole thing was arranged
Has anyone here looked into the Hungerford and Dunblane gun massacres in Britain? They smell of fakery to me.
"In the UK there have been a couple of occasions of gunmen going berserk"

Yes, I've heard of some nutcase called Blair "going beserk" and murdering 320,000 children!

Hungerford and Dunblane Psyops? Yes! Bigtime!
Human

Unread post by Human »

Hello All

I want to start my first post by saying a big THANK YOU to Simon and Hoi for this wonderful site that exposes the media complacency with Military Psychological operations and there complete fabrications they sell to the world. I raise my glass to the the two of you for your hard work and determination to open the eyes of those who wish to see the truth of this world and shape there own reality instead of letting others do it for them...again THANK YOU sincerely. Since this is my first post (tried earlier but looks like I timed out before finishing and it did not go through) I felt I needed to contribute to this fine forum by sending in some research of my own, I apologize in advance if this material has been posted before and if it is in the wrong section, I have looked quite hard, but, did not see this brought up before so here is my contribution. The first link is simply a link to the workings of Psyops and when read by people they should be able to understand the workings, compartmentalization and most of all the patterns they use to create these scenarios. By understanding how the psyop teams operate a person can then compare the patterns and techniques used when researching the various "incidents" promulgated by the media outlets to determine if they are realistic or fabricated (the vast majority are of the latter type).

http://www.psywarrior.com/links.html

My second contribution is from a show here in the States called the "Today" show which was aired on September 12, 2001 by the shell of a human being Katie Curic and Matt Lauer who we all know serve those whose minds are so deprived of empathy towards fellow human beings. Please enlarge the video and pause at 2:27 to clearly see the 3d rendering of a "Fireman" on the right complete without a face/neck and whose left arm has a piece missing, this is the sort of technology the perps have which enables them to create a 3d rendering of just about anyone or anything and fill in the facial features to produce a "life like" composite, fortunately for us the perps are careless and impatient fools and through there constant mistakes, human error's, mountain of lies in which they stumble upon we can fit the pieces of this sick puzzle together time and time again, so to all the perps and gatekeepers I must say thank you as well for your bloated ego's and stupidity which allows us normal human beings to see you for what you are. Please feel free Simon or Hoi to place this in the "debunk a September clue thread" I feel it would be a great addition. Notice as well people the "trick" used by the perps of this fabrication, you will see a clean yellow shiny helmeted "rescue worker" walk in front of the camera to distract you and also to give you the illusion that this is a "on the scene" video of the "rescue workers" fighting large fires (which are not there) from the tower collapses. Thank you all and I look forward to helping contribute my part to end this "illusion".

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6158sdfRaB8

(Dear Human, I added the above screenshot to your post...absolutely hilarious - Thanks!! - simon) :lol:
Human

Unread post by Human »

Your welcome and again thanks as well to you, hope to contribute more in the near future.
Human

Unread post by Human »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS3G21Lu ... re=related

I was reviewing this video from the news on 9/11 and in this particular video there are several inconsistencies from the "eyewitness news correspondent" on the scene and also the "yeeeeeah" witness at the end, but, what caught my ear was what is being said in the background to whom I believe is the news anchor. I hear someone at 4:21 to 4:23 say not once but twice what sounds like "then wait for the coverage", it dawned on me that possibly it could be someone in a command center giving directions to the news anchors. I also hear at 4:34 to 4:39 a female voice after the second "plane" enters the building ask "which building is it in?" followed by "same building?", now why would a news person not know which building the "plane" hit and ask if it is in the same building when they are supposedly watching it live on TV?

I am not sure what to make of the voices in the background, but, it does seem odd to me and maybe someone here may be able to slow down the video enough to get a better analysis of the wording used.

Ok, after reviewing the video some more the news anchor thinks it is a "concerted attack on ONE of the WTC towers" and even ask's the "eyewitness news correspondent" which tower was hit, but, they then show the two towers burning and he still is unsure, very strange indeed.
Anonymouse

Unread post by Anonymouse »

Rerevisionist wrote:@lux - your gun control idea may well be right, or a correct part of the total picture. In the UK there have been a couple of occasions of gunmen going berserk; in one case, schoolchildren were shot and it's entirely possible the whole thing was arranged, firstly to remove child abuse victims, and secondly as part of the propaganda to control guns.
...Oh! And I'm totally reminded of the whole Port Arthur massacre thing with subsequent "gun buy-back" and tightening of gun laws in Australia.

...plus I never really bought the whole Martin Bryant = crazed killer scenario they were trying to paint in the media. Lol!...Way to go, sub judice laws! :P

If he really was autistic, possibly schizophrenic, and with an I.Q. hovering around the "legally retarded" levels, it seems far more likely that he was an easily manipulated patsy.

Of course, the impressions of a then-12-year-old girl that "He really doesn't look like an evil killer" probably doesn't mean much. Anyone looked into this in any more depth?
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

Anonymouse wrote:
Rerevisionist wrote:@lux - your gun control idea may well be right, or a correct part of the total picture. In the UK there have been a couple of occasions of gunmen going berserk; in one case, schoolchildren were shot and it's entirely possible the whole thing was arranged, firstly to remove child abuse victims, and secondly as part of the propaganda to control guns.
...Oh! And I'm totally reminded of the whole Port Arthur massacre thing with subsequent "gun buy-back" and tightening of gun laws in Australia.

...plus I never really bought the whole Martin Bryant = crazed killer scenario they were trying to paint in the media. Lol!...Way to go, sub judice laws! :P

If he really was autistic, possibly schizophrenic, and with an I.Q. hovering around the "legally retarded" levels, it seems far more likely that he was an easily manipulated patsy.

Of course, the impressions of a then-12-year-old girl that "He really doesn't look like an evil killer" probably doesn't mean much. Anyone looked into this in any more depth?
Try this,
http://www.whale.to/b/viallspam.html