Costa Concordia incident, Friday 13 Jan 2012

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
hoi.polloi

Re: Costa Concordia

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I don't want to get too decipherable about this and give anyone more credit than they are due, but we do know that numbers and symbols are flashed up all the time which reference fake events.. so in that spirit here maybe there are a couple of things in this picture worth noting..

We have 'modern', 'avenue', '33', and a symbol which looks like a euro symbol, the number '6' or the letter 'G'

modern has 6 digits
avenue has 6 digits
+ number '6'
(+number 33)

modern has 6 digits
avenue has 6 digits
3+3 = 6
(+ the letter 'G' or euro symbol)

Top Anagram for ' modern avenue' is 'Men endeavour' or 'Endeavour men'. The word 'Endeavour' seems to have a special resonance and romance about it for many of the fakers.

G is noted masonic symbol as is the number 33.
Not to mention the closeness of A and V in the AVENUE text - akin to the male and female symbols of masonry in the ruler-compass logo. You know I don't want to get into speculative semiotics but for goodness sakes, the masonry is all over that shirt. Maybe the official story would say "he just doesn't know" and "bought it from a flea market". But since the picture is suspect by association, I think it's fair to guess there's a possibility this is another "God Fantasy" hidden text like ones found in the 9/11 footage. Bleh.

As for icarusinbound's comment, I would politely caution us against using terms like "3D" when it's not 3D. It's more like it resembles poor photoshop. But I do agree it's kind of a WTF moment.
ewing2001
Banned

Unread post by ewing2001 »

i think *more in a fake Hitler-Mussolini re|play|mediaOP with Russia|Gazprom|Kazakhstan|SIEMENS|EADS(*german just took reOver "over" there|Thales AleniaSpace *big involved incl.
sum dutch ;
https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&gl= ... .1.7-1l9l0

http://www.businessinsider.com/der-spie ... dia-2012-1

An Italian Newspaper Has Fired Back At German Costa Concordia Criticism — By Bringing Up The Holocaust*

*which i did not bring up in my his|tory|fakery-book at http://tinyURL.com/occupybeyonce ;-)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

"CONCORDIA SURVIVORS"

The images we have of the shipwrecked survivors raise a number of questions.

This January 14 SKY NEWS flash states that : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvSrOaoMlco
"The captain had abandoned the ship at around 11:30 last night - but the last passengers were not taken to safety until 3 o'clock this morning."

Wickedpedia 'confirms':
"L'evacuazione della nave si è infatti conclusa fra le 2:30 e le 3:00 della notte."
"The evacuation of the ship was concluded between 2:30AM and 3:00AM."
http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naufragio_ ... _Concordia

The caption for this image (published by "Il Corriere Della Sera") goes like this:
"Sono più di 4000 persone evacuate dalla nave durante la notte"
("More than 4000 people were evacuated from the ship during the night")

http://www.corriere.it/reportage/cronac ... 8.shtml#13
Firstly, why are these people seen walking out from one of the small ferries serving Giglio island? Are we to believe these people were somehow transferred upon such ferries from the lifeboats - or even directly from the Concordia ship? That certainly makes no sense at all - given the proximity of the Giglio port.

Another problem is, most images showing survivors disembarking from ferry boats are DAYLIGHT pictures:
Why do the above images appear to be taken after sunrise (approx 7:30 AM), at least 8/9 hours after the start of the evacuation? (which was allegedly ordered by Captain Roller Skate at 11.00PM...or, precisely, at 22:58). Weren't the last passengers reportedly brought to safety at 3 o'clock in the morning? Or was perhaps this group of people (if we assume these images are real/legit portrayals of the Concordia event) simply brought in by ferry to Giglio harbour to act in a fully staged, make-believe rescue operation? (and turned up pretty damn late?...)

And what on Earth is this woman doing here, wrapped in a blanket, still standing (in bright daylight) on the cliff facing the sunken ship? That cliff is a pretty distant walk (by land) from the Giglio port (see red arrow in next picture below). Are we to believe that:
A: She swam to the cliff, was given the blanket as she climbed out of the water - and just stood there for HOURS?
B: She walked the pretty long trek (by foot) from Giglio port, just to have a close look at the ship?

Another alleged "amateur video" of the Concordia evacuation. At 11seconds, the man says: "Incredible, but it's true"... :rolleyes:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLUfYMePpLY
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The crime scene!
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

Heiwa wrote:Image
The crime scene!
Hi Heiwa . There is talk of the ship 'moving' 'slipping' etc. and of the possibility of environmental damage/disaster.

Why don't they simply tether the ship to the shore with enormous steel ropes and have a bit of give in it for the tides? Is that not possible and why?

Thanks)
simonshack
Administrator

Terence.drew wrote:
Hi Heiwa . There is talk of the ship 'moving' 'slipping' etc. and of the possibility of environmental damage/disaster.

Why don't they simply tether the ship to the shore with enormous steel ropes and have a bit of give in it for the tides? Is that not possible and why?

Thanks)
I have the same question, Terence... Hope Heiwa can enlighten us a little as to the difficulties involved - drawing upon his knowledge of past, large shipwrecked/capsized vessels' recoveries.

Franco Gabrielli (the head of Italy's civil protection agency - Italian's FEMA equivalent) said yesterday that it will take 10 months to remove the wreck:
"Costa Concordia recovery 'will take up to 10 months"
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-16782481

10 months??? :blink:
omaxsteve
Banned

Unread post by omaxsteve »

I think its more like somewhere between 9 and 11 months.

regards,

SteveO.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The ship owner (Carnival Corporation of USA) or rather wreck owner must ensure, according to insurance conditions, that the wreck is (1) protected (against further damage) and (2) salvaged, if possible. If the insurance is valid is another question as one condition is that the ship owner acts with due diligence all time. Having ordered the crew to 'show off' the €400M ship (and similar ships) a few meters from shore at high speed and later denying having ordered so is not a sign of diligence or care of any kind. It is stupid! And probably criminal! I have a feeling Italian police has arrested the wrong man responsible for the incident. :angry:

In order to do (1) and (2) above and assist the real salvage experts I think it is necessary to do an underwater survey of the outside of the wreck and chart the bottom of the sea below and around the wreck and to identify where ship's side is in contact with sea floor, etc, etc. Media has not reported any such actions by the ship owner. Personally I feel the 50 000 tons of wreck is solid on the rocks and will not move due to wind and waves. The wreck is on the lee, protected side of the island = tourist attraction.

I have no idea what is the position of Italy's civil protection agency. I thought it provided assistance at earth quakes and to such victims, handing out warm clothing, etc, which are more frequent in Italy than speeding cruise ship owners. Of course, they were a bit slow to provide immediate assistance to the 4 200 survivors of Costa Concordia. But later, when Simon and I visited the island, they were there in force. Watching us! :rolleyes:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Heiwa wrote:The ship owner (Carnival Corporation of USA) or rather wreck owner must ensure, according to insurance conditions, that the wreck is (1) protected (against further damage) and (2) salvaged, if possible. If the insurance is valid is another question as one condition is that the ship owner acts with due diligence all time. Having ordered the crew to 'show off' the €400M ship (and similar ships) a few meters from shore at high speed and later denying having ordered so is not a sign of diligence or care of any kind. It is stupid! And probably criminal! I have a feeling Italian police has arrested the wrong man responsible for the incident. :angry:

In order to do (1) and (2) above and assist the real salvage experts I think it is necessary to do an underwater survey of the outside of the wreck and chart the bottom of the sea below and around the wreck and to identify where ship's side is in contact with sea floor, etc, etc. Media has not reported any such actions by the ship owner. Personally I feel the 50 000 tons of wreck is solid on the rocks and will not move due to wind and waves. The wreck is on the lee, protected side of the island = tourist attraction.

I have no idea what is the position of Italy's civil protection agency. I thought it provided assistance at earth quakes and to such victims, handing out warm clothing, etc, which are more frequent in Italy than speeding cruise ship owners. Of course, they were a bit slow to provide immediate assistance to the 4 200 survivors of Costa Concordia. But later, when Simon and I visited the island, they were there in force. Watching us! :rolleyes:
Showing off a ship to a winter-deserted island of elderly fishermen at 3am ? Nah! They will have to do better than that!
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

brianv wrote: Showing off a ship to a winter-deserted island of elderly fishermen at 3am ? Nah! They will have to do better than that!
Well, it was 9.45 pm and probably 5°C fresh breeze perfect for sea urchin fishing?? And there came a Miami street urchin spoiling the fun! :P :blink: B) :rolleyes:
simonshack
Administrator

Heiwa wrote: Well, it was 9.45 pm and probably 5°C fresh breeze perfect for sea urchin fishing?? And there came a Miami street urchin spoiling the fun! :P :blink: B) :rolleyes:
Dear Heiwa,

It would be good if you share your thoughts in a more public, easily comprehensible manner! :)

This forum is read by a lot of people - it would be good if we keep our discussions comprehensible to everyone!

I was asking whether 10 months is a realistic timeframe to recover that ship. Could you please elaborate on that?
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

simonshack wrote:
Heiwa wrote: Well, it was 9.45 pm and probably 5°C fresh breeze perfect for sea urchin fishing?? And there came a Miami street urchin spoiling the fun! :P :blink: B) :rolleyes:
Dear Heiwa,

It would be good if you share your thoughts in a more public, easily comprehensible manner! :)

This forum is read by a lot of people - it would be good if we keep our discussions comprehensible to everyone!

I was asking whether 10 months is a realistic timeframe to recover that ship. Could you please elaborate on that?
Dear Simon,

I like sea urchins and hate street urchins and admire/love your Cluesforum. You, Simon, are very good and it's a pity I haven't had opportunity to hear your band and music live. Nothing is better than a live rock'n roll session with beer and plenty of people around. Then you know you live.

Re this Costa Concordia mess I am still reviewing the info received. I haven't got a clue how to recover the ship in x months. And I do not really care. I just feel sorry for the people involved. Their business is not my business. :rolleyes:

best regards

Heiwa
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear simonshack and all,

Whenever we start to suspect Media fakery/Media psyop regarding a news event, I start thinking about what the sublimal or not-so-subtle message might be, what feelings and thought-patterns they try to incite and generate (psy-op, mind you) in the audience?

(By the way, did you notice, too, that in the last months, sinking ships became recurrent news events?
Be that as it may, in these cases I could not find any possible military implications.)

What I found instead in the Costa Concordia-case, was social engineering... the question of feminism and chivalry!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... first.html

Like in the above article, and I don't know if you noticed it or not, but on lot of TV-talks, newspaper articles,internet forums, youtube-videos, etc... hot topic is that the supposed male survivors acted in a disgusting, cowardly, selfish manner while trying to escape from the sinking ship, shoving the women and the children aside and out of the way to reach the life-boats first and so to save their own worthless hides. It is compared to the Titanic-story where oldschool chivalry still ruled, and women and children were the first to take to the lifeboats and men came last...as is the normal behaviour of adult human males during such an event, IMO.

According to the opinions, it is the excesses of Feminism which drives men to behave in such a dishonorable way with women (my personal opinion is that Feminism is an ideological cancer, devised to make females hate males and to destroy the balance of man-woman relationships in our societies). And the scary thing is, most male commenters approve the supposed behaviour of the Costa Concordia's male survivors, most say that if women wanted equality then they should look now very, very carefully, because this is what equality looks like!
Can it be a subtle encouraging for males to consider behaving in this manner in a similar occasion? Can it be a subtle fear-mongering among women, assuming they can not count on modern males in emergency situations?
Is it sowing seeds of mistrust and fear among the sexes in a cunning way, when those who convey the message are seemingly disapproving of the (fake) event?

What's your take on it?
simonshack
Administrator

warriorhun wrote:
What's your take on it?
I just LOVE your socially-focused, almost romantic sex-take on it, Warriorhun! :P

However, I'm afraid it's got to do with the very boring, sleazy ol' human money-making addiction...

Six Costa Concordia passengers reportedly sue for $460 million

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/01/28 ... 0-million/
maggie

Unread post by maggie »

That's an interesting observation, warriorhun.
There's no reason why a staged event like the Concordia disaster can't have many embedded opportunities for social engineering.
Feminism is negative, for sure. Nothing good has come of it, not that the oppression of men over women is that fabulous either.
Feminism contributes to depopulation and the weakening of men by demonizing them. It opens up the gates for the state's interference with family values, when families are splintered and lacking internal guidance. Women were and are encouraged to "have careers" rather than raise families, so there are more tax monies for a government to collect/play with/abuse. Men and women both have been left confused and unhappy about their sexuality and roles in life and in family. The list of feminism woes goes on and on.
So, yes, why let a good man-bashing opportunity slip by with the behaviours shown in the Concordia disaster.