THE DERAILING ROOM

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby RoyBean on February 14th, 2012, 9:40 am

nonhocapito wrote:Albeit a bit out of time, I feel the need to clarify my last two posts above, that perhaps could be read in the wrong terms:

I don't necessarily deny the existence of the "Illuminati" --nor it is my intention (or place) to censor this topic on this forum.
"Illuminati" is a flattering adjective that means "enlightened", and I guess it goes to my head when I read such complementary terms to describe the control freaks maniacs that try to dupe the world.
But as I have explained, my only concern is to make sure that this concept isn't handled with too much certainty and automatism -- because there is too much ambiguity around it. And more so knowing that it has been used for so long in "conspiracy theory" (that's true, long before Alex Jones): something that should caution us from adopting it in the first place.


Could only speak for myself of course when I say no clarification necessary, as I concur with your views. But for those new to all this bullshit it's definitely a good idea to make this statement and encourage all to exercise the utmost caution when investing energies into pop theories.

But hey, did you hear about Whitney Houston? Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Entertainment in Underground UFO bases
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XknXxfs-wUc
This is how silly this shit is getting... of course expect to hear the 'reverse psychology theory'
RoyBean
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 6:08 am

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby philipsmovies on February 14th, 2012, 8:27 pm

Hi Roybean

"But hey, did you hear about Whitney Houston? Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Entertainment in Underground UFO bases"

A friend of mine who does a lot of research about The Knights Templars, Butlers, Hamiltons, Royal Family and illuminati families and numerology has made a video about Whitney's death.

http://www.youtube.com/TheJUNGLESURFER

He looked at her age "48" and how it ties in with 4 X 8 and 8,8,8,8 the birthdate of our future queen Beatrice 8/8/88.

It isn't a long video.

Personally i feel she was murdered by an illuminati agent-easily done on their part and the usual dubious news items and quotes have been popping up in the MSM. The way the death has been spun makes me suspicious. None of it makes sense in my view.
philipsmovies
Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 5:33 am

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby RoyBean on February 15th, 2012, 8:40 am

philipsmovies wrote:Hi Roybean

"But hey, did you hear about Whitney Houston? Illuminati Blood Sacrifice Entertainment in Underground UFO bases"

A friend of mine who does a lot of research about The Knights Templars, Butlers, Hamiltons, Royal Family and illuminati families and numerology has made a video about Whitney's death.

http://www.youtube.com/TheJUNGLESURFER

He looked at her age "48" and how it ties in with 4 X 8 and 8,8,8,8 the birthdate of our future queen Beatrice 8/8/88.

It isn't a long video.

Personally i feel she was murdered by an illuminati agent-easily done on their part and the usual dubious news items and quotes have been popping up in the MSM. The way the death has been spun makes me suspicious. None of it makes sense in my view.


you're probably right, i need to reevaluate all this... media muddying the waters, no doubt...

Illuminati sinking brokin boats in Italy, smoking teens on a Scandinavian island ...killing Whitney, ... secret society - no doubt ! Doesn't make sense to me either, dude... unless there is a unified force behind it !
RoyBean
Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: January 8th, 2011, 6:08 am

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby philipsmovies on February 15th, 2012, 12:48 pm

RoyBean wrote:you're probably right, i need to reevaluate all this... media muddying the waters, no doubt...

Illuminati sinking brokin boats in Italy, smoking teens on a Scandinavian island ...killing Whitney, ... secret society - no doubt ! Doesn't make sense to me either, dude... unless there is a unified force behind it !


Hi Roy

Muddying the waters, yes, some kind of a distraction?

The events you mentioned above don't appear to be connected but as we know they are organised by the same players on the grand chessboard.

The staged riots in London and throughout the UK were used to guage the public's reaction-as is the Occupy movement.

The murders and disasters could also be for that reason. The symbolism involved is so very important to them. There always seems to be more than one reason to these events-all i can conclude is that these elite people think very different to us.

It is like they are from an another planet.

I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.

Philip
philipsmovies
Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 5:33 am

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby fbenario on February 16th, 2012, 2:19 am

philipsmovies wrote: I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.

I'll assume you were speaking generally. If you were speaking specifically, well, there just aren't any other forums like this, devoted to analyzing faked images/videos spoonfed to the sheeple by their beloved government press releases and straight news-reporting.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2201
Joined: October 23rd, 2009, 2:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby philipsmovies on February 16th, 2012, 3:57 pm

fbenario wrote:
philipsmovies wrote: I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.

I'll assume you were speaking generally. If you were speaking specifically, well, there just aren't any other forums like this, devoted to analyzing faked images/videos spoonfed to the sheeple by their beloved government press releases and straight news-reporting.


i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip
philipsmovies
Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 5:33 am

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby gwynned on February 16th, 2012, 5:48 pm

philipsmovies wrote:
fbenario wrote:
philipsmovies wrote: I wonder if they suspected that forums like this would go through their surreal stories with a fine tooth comb? They probably did.

I'll assume you were speaking generally. If you were speaking specifically, well, there just aren't any other forums like this, devoted to analyzing faked images/videos spoonfed to the sheeple by their beloved government press releases and straight news-reporting.


i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip


Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up.
gwynned
Member
 
Posts: 238
Joined: February 25th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby philipsmovies on February 16th, 2012, 7:30 pm

"Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up"

it would be interesting if it was true Gwynedd

if that is true (and i don't think it is) they chose a less obvious way of waking people up. The facts which are staring the sheeple right in the face do fail to wake them up. What it needs is a complete takeover of the whole media in a particular country-a partial takeover will not work

Philip
philipsmovies
Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 5:33 am

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby pdgalles on February 16th, 2012, 10:12 pm

gwynned wrote:
philipsmovies wrote:i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip


Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up.


Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

My guess, crazy as it sounds, is that there is an ethical dimension to all of the fakery, where it has been decreed by "those in the know" that each event must a) be telegraphed in advance through films/literature/etc. and b) contain photographic/video errors along with a kooky script that your average 5 year old would refuse as a bedtime story.

I don't know why this should be but it seems to be present in all fake events and I can't accept that the errors are made repeatedly simply due to negligence. :wacko:
pdgalles
Member
 
Posts: 103
Joined: September 18th, 2011, 10:08 pm

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby gwynned on February 17th, 2012, 5:39 am

pdgalles wrote:
gwynned wrote:
philipsmovies wrote:i am speaking generally about the powers that be and their motives for being so incompetent with their fakery.

Philip


Maybe it's NOT the PTB that are creating these hoaxes. Maybe it's someone who WANTS to get caught and wake people up.


Gwynned you've made a post like this before and I was disappointed to find that you didn't elaborate on it, regarding deliberate errors in media fakery. I too have a hunch (not strong enough to call it a belief) that the errors are there to be spotted, so if you would care to share your views I would like to hear them.

My guess, crazy as it sounds, is that there is an ethical dimension to all of the fakery, where it has been decreed by "those in the know" that each event must a) be telegraphed in advance through films/literature/etc. and b) contain photographic/video errors along with a kooky script that your average 5 year old would refuse as a bedtime story.

I don't know why this should be but it seems to be present in all fake events and I can't accept that the errors are made repeatedly simply due to negligence. :wacko:


First of all, I agree with you that the pattern of absurdity cannot be accidental. It's just too funny, frankly.

I will answer your question knowing that you will find it hilariously absurd and think me utterly ridiculous. Luckily I can hide behind the veil of anonymity or I could not withstand the heckling I anticipate. That said, this is my hypothesis.

It all began with the 'death' of Michael Jackson. I was not a fan, but because my daughter was, I watched some of his DVDs and saw the movie This Is It, allegedly a collection of rehearsal footage filmed in anticipation of his 50 shows in London. I was not a big fan of MJ, but I did recognize his immense talent. I did not think much one way or another about his trials or his idiosyncracies, but something hit me during the viewing of This Is It that made me believe he was murdered. In doing research I stumbled upon a series of videos providing evidence that he had not died and had, in fact, hoaxed his death and was leaving clues along the way.

I'm fairly confident that almost anyone here, after spending a short time viewing the evidence, would conclude that he hoaxed his. If that is the case, how does one explain his ability to continue to get away with it? How does one explain a televised trial of his accused 'murderer,' Dr. Conrad Murray? There was a memorial, a funeral, etc. He would have to have access to power and help at very high levels, I would think.

What does this have to do with these other hoaxes, you ask? First, there is evidence that Michael was aware of and willing to take on the Illuminati. In his video They Dont Really Care About Us, he gives a raised fist to the cops and gives the finger in front of the all seeing eye. If you've not seen the prison version of this song or Earth Song, you may not have a complete picture of this man. Being who he was, it's not too far fetched to imagine that he was approached and made aware of information of a very disturbing nature. When they realized he would not cut a deal with the devil, did they try to bankrupt and discredit him. That having failed, were they planning on killing him and did he merely anticipate their next move and pre-empt them.

Having outwitted them, I believe he is reaping his revenge by generating hoaxes that make THEM look bad and are wickedly funny, once you're in on the joke. See, that was the thing that did it for me. How funny they all were. That's not a signature of the PTB. But it is a signature of the MJ hoax. And there are other similarities. There is initial confusion, conflicting reports, numerology (77 victims, for example), there will only be a couple of still photos of the perpetrators and we never hear them talk, leaving clues and obvious evidence of the hoax.

I am convinced that Michael is alive, though my suggestion that he is behind some of these other hoaxes is shear conjecture, not shared by many. But at the very least, it's fun to think about, isn't it? Being on the winning side, I mean.
gwynned
Member
 
Posts: 238
Joined: February 25th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby pov603 on February 17th, 2012, 7:39 am

Maybe TPTB are aware of some of the 'short comings' of their endeavours but are in a situation where they have to get something out at that time.

However, there may also be a benefit for them [unless it is intended already] to have an element of society notice the fakery/inconsistencies.

On one hand, it exposes [to them] where they may be deficient, but possibly, and more importantly, it allows them to know who [which individuals] around the world are beginning to question the deceit via the internet.

What they can do then [as apparently the Nazis did in WWII at Colditz] is separate [in this instance I use 'separate' figuratively] the 'difficult' prisoners/people and keep them under more intense observation/restriction whilst the rest [the sheeple] require minimal control because psychologically they are deemed to be no threat.

With the computing power available to TPTB and when considering the small proportion of people worldwide who will even consider that elements of news/politics are faked, let alone actually get on to the web/telephone etc, once they can 'home in' on where these people [us?] they can monitor and try and limit the damage that may result.

You only have to see some posts highlighting the 'vicsims' images/comments being update TEN years after the alleged event, which would be odd if it were not for the matter of some discrepancies about them/their pictures being highlighted on this forum.

I am not paranoid [I hope!] nor wishing to instil paranoia into anyone but as the saying [sort of] goes 'Even though you may be paranoid, that's not to say that someone isn't spying on you!'.
pov603
Member
 
Posts: 777
Joined: June 30th, 2011, 9:02 pm

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby philipsmovies on February 17th, 2012, 12:37 pm

gwynned wrote:First of all, I agree with you that the pattern of absurdity cannot be accidental. It's just too funny, frankly.

I will answer your question knowing that you will find it hilariously absurd and think me utterly ridiculous. Luckily I can hide behind the veil of anonymity or I could not withstand the heckling I anticipate. That said, this is my hypothesis.

It all began with the 'death' of Michael Jackson. I was not a fan, but because my daughter was, I watched some of his DVDs and saw the movie This Is It, allegedly a collection of rehearsal footage filmed in anticipation of his 50 shows in London. I was not a big fan of MJ, but I did recognize his immense talent. I did not think much one way or another about his trials or his idiosyncracies, but something hit me during the viewing of This Is It that made me believe he was murdered. In doing research I stumbled upon a series of videos providing evidence that he had not died and had, in fact, hoaxed his death and was leaving clues along the way.

I'm fairly confident that almost anyone here, after spending a short time viewing the evidence, would conclude that he hoaxed his. If that is the case, how does one explain his ability to continue to get away with it? How does one explain a televised trial of his accused 'murderer,' Dr. Conrad Murray? There was a memorial, a funeral, etc. He would have to have access to power and help at very high levels, I would think.

What does this have to do with these other hoaxes, you ask? First, there is evidence that Michael was aware of and willing to take on the Illuminati. In his video They Dont Really Care About Us, he gives a raised fist to the cops and gives the finger in front of the all seeing eye. If you've not seen the prison version of this song or Earth Song, you may not have a complete picture of this man. Being who he was, it's not too far fetched to imagine that he was approached and made aware of information of a very disturbing nature. When they realized he would not cut a deal with the devil, did they try to bankrupt and discredit him. That having failed, were they planning on killing him and did he merely anticipate their next move and pre-empt them.

Having outwitted them, I believe he is reaping his revenge by generating hoaxes that make THEM look bad and are wickedly funny, once you're in on the joke. See, that was the thing that did it for me. How funny they all were. That's not a signature of the PTB. But it is a signature of the MJ hoax. And there are other similarities. There is initial confusion, conflicting reports, numerology (77 victims, for example), there will only be a couple of still photos of the perpetrators and we never hear them talk, leaving clues and obvious evidence of the hoax.

I am convinced that Michael is alive, though my suggestion that he is behind some of these other hoaxes is shear conjecture, not shared by many. But at the very least, it's fun to think about, isn't it? Being on the winning side, I mean.


Thanks Gwynedd

What a fantastic and intuitive hypothesis. And Pov63 also-brilliant analysis.

I agree that your hypothesis is possible, I just wonder how much complicity Michael would need with the ambulance service, police, coroner and ultimately the media. I suggest he struck a deal with the illuminati (i don't like using that name but it suits the current discussion) his life for complete silence on Jacko's part in exchange for an ultimate safehouse and a new identity. How would this work? He couldn't just turn up out of the blue and say "it was a hoax".

Or if Gwynedd's theory is true-how does he get away with it? And yes, the recent hoaxes have Michael Jackson written all over them and Michael's participation might be part of the deal. The timing of his death is important in the plans of the ptb and i feel that they still control the media and their plan for a NWO is still on schedule.

Having said that, all these hoaxes could be some kind of predictive programming to prepare us for some kind of mass hoax-false flag event. Infact, with these hoaxes they are guaging our response to see what they can get away with.

We don't hear much from The Jackson family-you would think they would be very active looking for justice with a such a suspicious death.

In my teens i had a theory that Elvis Presley had the funds to fake his own death but i never saw anything to convince me until now. This could also apply to John Lennon & Whitney Houston.

I also think, whoever is organising these hoax events they are becoming more arrogant with each hoax-revealing subtle clues like it is all part of an occult game with them.

I will add more to this once i have had time to think.

Philip
philipsmovies
Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 5:33 am

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby gwynned on February 17th, 2012, 2:52 pm

Phillip, Thanks for not laughing me off the forum.

Some things to consider. In the MJ death, only one official from the LAPD ever spoke and that was early on. He retired early a few months later. No one from the UCLA medical center where he supposedly died ever spoke. It was his brother Jermaine who announced his 'passing.' The death certificate was signed by LaToya Jackson, not a doctor, as required by law. And you're quite right, his family seems totally disinterested in the his murder. Janet even smiles when she talks about him 'passing.'

But if Michael were just trying to gain privacy, why all the clues? No, I'm pretty confident he's coming back and perhaps (hopefully!) bringing some of his 'friends' back with him.

As to the media, it would appear that Michael has some in-roads into the media to include TMZ and the Huffington Post and possibly Comedy Central. Again, this is speculation on my part, and I have some circumstantial evidence to support that, if you're interested. What we do know for sure is the following:

http://www.dailyfinance.com/2010/08/16/ ... ro-mosque/

News Corp.'s second-largest shareholder, after the Murdoch family, is Prince Alwaleed bin Talal (pictured at left, and above right), the nephew of Saudi Arabian King Abdullah, and one of the world's richest men.

Through his Kingdom Holding Co., Alwaleed owns about 7% of News Corp., or about $3 billion of the media giant. He also owns 6% of Citigroup -- to which he was introduced by the Carlyle Group -- or about $10 billion of the giant bank. He's a part-owner of the famed Plaza Hotel in New York and has invested in many other prominent companies. (At one point he invested in AOL (AOL), the parent company of DailyFinance.)


Michael Jackson was/is partners with him in an enterprise called 'Kingdom Entertainment.'

Is it a coincidence that Murdoch is on the ropes over at The Sun?
is it a coincidence that there are pictures of both Elvis and one of the Jacksons with a DEA badge on?
Is it a coincidence that Michael Jackson performed in Central Park the day before 9/11?
Why did Jeff Rense cut off Ben Fulford and change the subject when Ben identified Michael Jackson as one of those people of influence working behind the scenes? Are they subject to a non-disclosure agreement?
Is it a coincidence that many of Michael's friends (Lionel Ritchie, Beyonce, Mariah Carey) either traveled to Libya and/or entertained Ghadaffi or his son? Was it more than entertainment?

I could go on, but my point is this. If we presume that the PTB are behind these recent hoaxes, they make no logical sense. There are too many contradictory tendencies. If, however, we view these events through the lens that I have proposed, they all make perfect sense. The humor, the obvious clues, the ridiculous assassins are the signs of someone WANTING to be caught.

Thriller had been the pinacle of Michael's success, but he always wanted to do something more. In fact, he once said 'I PROMISE you. The best is yet to come.' He told Geraldo that his next step was movies, but taking them to a new level and said he was having a lot of fun. Is it now true, more than ever, that all the world's a stage and we are just actors in a global reality show, Thriller II, if you will?
gwynned
Member
 
Posts: 238
Joined: February 25th, 2011, 3:12 pm

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby hoi.polloi on February 17th, 2012, 4:57 pm

Interesting theory. Thanks for bringing it up and placing it in context with the Arizona thing.

May I request that further posts stay more on topic to the Arizona Psy-Op?

It would be nice if you could re-post what you did in a Michael Jackson thread so that we keep the 'connection' here that you posted but also keep things organized a bit? Here's an MJ thread for ya viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1221

I put it in the Question of Fakery thread because Jackson's involvement, as you allege, doesn't seem to be about a fake terrorist event, nor a propaganda piece but more about the techniques and behind-the-scenes goings-on of a kind of war over our minds. So it has to do with how fake things emerge from the shadows and where they come from. (If you say we have some good warriors on the populous side, that's good news.)
hoi.polloi
Administrator
 
Posts: 5047
Joined: November 14th, 2010, 8:24 pm

Re: Arizona Mass Shooting PSYOP

Postby philipsmovies on February 17th, 2012, 5:16 pm

Hi Gwynedd

RE-Michael Jackson fake death theory.

I think i need to know more and think a bit more before i call the men in the white coats. he he.

Seriously. You make some interesting points.

I feel, once a major story hits the headlines they have to run with it:

i.e. The announcement that George Bush won the election when it was a fabrication.
And the recent bizarre conclusion from Carolina exit polls concluding that after analyzing 1% of the vote-each news channel preceded to announce that Gingrich had won
This Hoax Affects Everyone http://www.youtube.com/user/mhfm1?feature=watch
stop press-Gingrich has just pulled out of the republican race.

I wonder if it is possible for a Rogue Illuminati member to succeed in distributing his own news? I am trying to imagine it. I feel though, that The Tavistock Institute (and it's american equivalent) are running the show-well at least they appear to be.

I will get back to you later if i think of anything.

Great work Gwynned-it has got me thinking but it has also got me puzzled.

Philip

P.S. If Michael Jackson did agree to the illuminati's request to be part of his own fake death he could then double-cross them. Apart from finding him and shutting him up for good-what can they do?
philipsmovies
Member
 
Posts: 56
Joined: February 9th, 2012, 5:33 am

PreviousNext

Return to THE LIVING ROOM

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests