Simon a shill?

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
truthseeker
Banned

Simon a shill?

Unread post by truthseeker »

Yes, thats what i read when i go 911 hunting. There are sites that counter September Clues website as being a shill site, or pshyops type forum. Got to admit how rediculous it sounds.
Especially when they try to go against proof of fakery this site has provided. :lol:
herrnimrod

Re: Simon a shill?

Unread post by herrnimrod »

Everything is possible, but Simon is in the fortunate position where his evidence does not rest on his character. It speaks for itself. You don't have to take his word for anything. The pictures are right there for the eyes to see.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

I have moved this topic in the appropriate forum: "Thruthers and Shills". <_<

Everyone is free to provide evidence/reasons as to why I might possibly be a shill. Not that I personally think this is a very interesting topic - but I'm sure that some people do.

As Dubya would say...bring 'em on ! :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKdbZWNqF00

(lol ... I never thought I'd ever use a Bush Junior quote to 'defend' myself!)
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

I think a shill is identified when all of a sudden instead of being someone who informs you, the shill appears as someone who is selling you something, distracting you from something else, etc.
If you call someone a "shill" you should be able to also pinpoint whom the shill is working for.

Now, even without considering what I know about Simon from meeting him in person, never through watching September Clues or by reading Simon's posts on this forum did I get the impression that Simon's motivation were anything but honest desire to expose and investigate the bad guys and their methods... I would have serious problems to figure out which entity "Simon the shill" would be working for. I can't think of any.

Honestly I'd rather see this thread in the "Living room" section. It kind of bothers me to see it in the "truther and shills" as if we were taking it seriously...
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

It’s only the dis-information shills that call Simon a shill.

They are there to be steered cleared of; they go through high water @ noon to make videos, blogs, and websites about Simon…
Yet do very little in their own research to prove anything… In fact their research only raises questions… and tries to get “truthers’’ to just raise questions… And not even find REAL answers…

Ace baker-- Yup Simon magically that 4 year old blog of “Ace Baker” where he tries to label you a shill. Always seems to show up on top of the Google searches for your name “Simon Shack”. Even though the name “Simon shack” appears on hundreds of websites and blogs since 2008.

Jeff Hill—goes from believing in the research, to a shill to totally back flipping and going along with the Hijacker myth as the Alias “Shure” at the info wars forum.

Jason bermas--- self appointed 9/11 Guru. Where’s and “investigate 9/11” hoodie and when we spend like fucking nocturnal sleepless nights, looking at and proving it’s fake. Has the nerve to say Ohh I looked at the videos enough. And trust me Im satisfied they are real. Now go back to sleep….

To the 9/11 Gatekeepers…

“Let me tell you 'bout hard work
Minimum wage 60 hour week, researching fakery all night and working all day,
Let me tell you 'bout hard work
Rebuilding your house after the bombs took them away
Keeping your sense of humor and head up even after been lablled and threatened,
Hard work
Hard work
You don't know nothing 'bout hard work
Hard work
Hard work
Oh

Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep?
What do you feel when you look in the mirror?
Are you proud?

How do you sleep while the rest of this world cries?
How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye?
How do you walk with your head held high?
Can you even look the me in the eye
and tell me why?”
B)

Sung to the tune of--- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUhCK-JKMQE

I’ve been talking with Simon, for along time, I know him well enough, he is a good person, and I look up to him A LOT. He is a very rare character …we are lucky to have him here on earth, We can learn so much from him, He is a fuking kick ass epic fakery researcher. Who taught me everything I know… The dude aint no shill….

Respect and Props to you simon. B)
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

Of course I could be just a stupid dupe but I always thought Simon was cool.

"all of a sudden"

I've always wondered about the shilling on this forum as they seem to be too damned obvious and part of some kinda faggy tactic. But this reminds me of that time when a friend of mine, to whom I had sent a link to this forum, yet wouldn't bite, asked me "what exactly does a shill's, gatekeeper's or an infiltrator's job consists of anyway?" as if I fucking know. But it got me thinking... now I ask meself 'what exactly does "infiltration" look like anyway? I mean If the perps assigned someone to infiltrate these type of forums (maybe even from the start) what exactly would their task be and how the fuck are we supposed to ascertain this when the very nature or purpose of an infiltration is meant to be elusive/undetectable? If your job is to steer truth seekers in the wrong direction what would that look like here, is it really that obvious to call em all out?
Last edited by RoyBean on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
nonhocapito

RoyBean wrote:If your job is to steer truth seekers in the wrong direction what would that look like here, is it really that obvious to call em all out?
Sometimes it is obvious, sometimes it isn't and it can take months or years to figure out an infiltrator. But they don't really count and they cannot really harm us as long as we give ourselves transparent, shared, clear rules to live by on this forum.
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

nonhocapito wrote:
RoyBean wrote:If your job is to steer truth seekers in the wrong direction what would that look like here, is it really that obvious to call em all out?
Sometimes it is obvious, sometimes it isn't and it can take months or years to figure out an infiltrator. But they don't really count and they cannot really harm us as long as we give ourselves transparent, shared, clear rules to live by on this forum.
Years.... yikes ! Epic win for them, huh?

I get what you're saying, but I guess the point that can be made is that infiltrators are supposed to feign transparency and support 'clear(likely misguided)rules to live by' on any forum in such brilliantly subtle ways to achieve their objective. Maybe this is too much for any of us to try and wrap around... just musing

btw, do you consider Ozzy, Duck, and Fred high level infiltrators, or something else?
nonhocapito

RoyBean wrote:I get what you're saying, but I guess the point that can be made is that infiltrators are supposed to feign transparency and support 'clear(likely misguided)rules to live by' on any forum in such brilliantly subtle ways to achieve their objective. Maybe this is too much for any of us to try and wrap around... just musing

btw, do you consider Ozzy, Duck, and Fred high level infiltrators, or something else?
I consider them damaging to the forum and the research, for one reason or the other. It is enough for me, personally, I don't feel the need to label them in one way or the other. But I think a few metaphorical tears have been shed at the loss of such advanced positions in our fronts.
In fact, the point is not that there are infiltrators (they are part of the game), but how far they can get before their bad intentions show, or before they have to thwart the rules and the scope of the forum to their ends.

But I don't think a rule can be misguided like you say. Rules, propositions, intents... I say we need them, and the clearer they are the better: because they do not depend on the popularity or credibility of any particular member, but can outlive them. Just like a good constitution does not depend on the ones who inspired it.

Personally I have a pet project in mind about this, maybe one day I'll be ready to share it. :)
RoyBean

Unread post by RoyBean »

nonhocapito wrote:
Personally I have a pet project in mind about this, maybe one day I'll be ready to share it. :)
Thanks for your reply, Nonhocapito. And for the record I have always appreciated your input on this forum :)
truthseeker
Banned

Unread post by truthseeker »

Oh my goodness !

I did,nt mean to stir up a " Hornets nest " with my post. As it was a shock to me that this forum
could be accused as a " shill " forum.

I think it kinda got away from the real point of this brilliant site. To educate the masses about what
really happened that day. There are brilliant minds here, which i enjoy very much.

So now shall we get back on track.

Truthseeker...
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I've been around the "truth" forums for the last 5 years or so and came across Simon at an early stage, which given that September Clues answered many of my doubts, is hardly surprising.

Never once have I thought Simon was "shilling" nor gatekeeping, those that do are usually the shills. I've been suspected of being a shill too. Not just by the departed Fred, but also from Hoi, on more than one occasion back on 911 Movement, where he accused me of being another user (I have only ever had one username) & at the Shack, where we had a slight disagreement on whether some of the vicsims were real people that disappeared only to resurface years later under another name.

FWIW - Ozzy was always a little volatile and I didn't always "see" what he saw. The 2nd Fred, I believe, was a different person and started to post rubbish. My gut instinct tells me he was an infiltrator, whereas DDuck never caused any concern until he became obsessed with defending fraudulent images from the Miracle flight in the Hudson? It will be interesting to monitor how he develops over at LR.

It's funny, you know when you're in the right place by the number of trolls that appear. Until recently, no other forum discussed Tv fakery or the vicsim issue in depth. Since Lets Roll joined the bandwagon, the number of trolls and vicsims relatives that have appeared - usually for one post - has multiplied.

So, Simon a shill? Nah. If I lived in Italy I would have gone to his firework night! :lol:
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Thanks to everyone for being kind to me... :)

Now, let me say something: I believe that those calling me a shill are much better off people than myself (I have not - for the last 5 years - made any sort of living out if this research. In fact, some friends/girlfriends have been asking me what the heck keeps me going - doing this for free!...) Now, I suppose this thread will be read by both naysayers - and supporters alike. Thus, I will take this fine opportunity to ask everyone to chip in a few quid/euro/bucks to help me keep afloat. (Today, I just received a request for renewal of the September Clues.info website for its yearly hosting fee - about $300). I have many other bills to deal with - I hope you'll help me cover this one. Thanks!

( There's a donate button to be found at bottom left of my homepage : http://www.septemberclues.org )

I dearly hope this won't start a new thread titled: "Is Simon in it for the money?" <_<
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

RoyBean wrote:Thanks for your reply, Nonhocapito. And for the record I have always appreciated your input on this forum :)
I told my girlfriend/partner just last week that I thought Nonho was the single most incisive person to whom I have ever been exposed.
incisive

adjective

Definition: 1. bright, astute, and quick to understand, analyze or act; 2. direct, articulate, and clear in communication; 3. cutting and sharp

Synonyms: sharp, clear, astute, perceptive, acute, trenchant, penetrating, direct, precise, cutting, biting

Tips: Incisive can mean sharp in perception or communication, or literally, as in "incisive teeth." in combining the two definitions of "mentally sharp" with "articulate," incisive describes having or demonstrating the ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions--you are mentally sharp and you can articulate clearly the fine points on a subject. Incisive is a very powerful compliment when used in this context.

http://vocabulary-vocabulary.com/dictio ... cisive.php
I think the SeptClues video and The Vicsim Report are two of the three most important documents in the history of the world, along with the Preamble to the Declaration of Independence.