“No second plane, that was a bomb.” VicSim?

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
Ugo_da_Lugo
Banned

“No second plane, that was a bomb.” VicSim?

Unread post by Ugo_da_Lugo »

Just throwing it out there to see if its worthwhile to take a second look. Shabbir Ahmed was supposedly killed while working as a waiter at Windows on the World on the morning of 9/11 - WoW wasn't even open for business at the time.

Firstly, I have thoroughly researched the scam that was “Windows on the World” and concluded that there were NO deaths there on 9/11 so FOR ME that allows for at least some small amount of credibility to the hunch that the “no second plane, that was a bomb” guy, and Shabbir Ahmed might, in fact, be one and the same person. I see a somewhat convincing resemblance anyway.

On that score, why hasn’t the “no second plane, that was a bomb” guy been identified by now? One would have thought that after ten years that he would have been tracked down for an interview at least. After all, wouldn’t there be many who would be interested in why he came to the conclusions that he did?

As for the differences in skin color and complexion these can sometimes be explained away by taking into account several factors. For example, different camera equipment, varying lighting conditions, and the angle from which two different photographs of the same person were taken at dfferent places and at differet times.

http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx?PersonID=114896

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs0MaG60fTg
Last edited by Ugo_da_Lugo on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
wtc-wtf

Re: “No second plane, that was a bomb.” VicSim?

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

Thanks for this clip Ugo, I was looking for this just last night. :D
Ugo_da_Lugo
Banned

wtc-wtf wrote:Thanks for this clip Ugo, I was looking for this just last night. :D
For similar reasons as the thread would imply (I hope) :D
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

by Ugo_da_Lugo » April 8th, 2012, 1:41 pm

wtc-wtf wrote:
Thanks for this clip Ugo, I was looking for this just last night.

For similar reasons as the thread would imply (I hope)

I’m interested in this clip as I believe it is another staged scene in the 9/11 “movie“, I was interested in the strangeness of the script perhaps this scene was made just to cause further confusion(to have people discussing bomb attacks plane attacks anything to mislead people from the fact that this is a fake event, and also to imply that there was still people exiting the towers and evacuating the area). I had never considered the identity of the actors involved.

Here is a slightly longer version of that clip, I think there is also an even longer version were you see this guy running out from the building and approaching the reporter, but I haven’t found it yet. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1KNAEKRkJE
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

wtc-wtf wrote: I’m interested in this clip as I believe it is another staged scene in the 9/11 “movie“, I was interested in the strangeness of the script perhaps this scene was made just to cause further confusion (to have people discussing bomb attacks plane attacks anything to mislead people from the fact that this is a fake event, and also to imply that there was still people exiting the towers and evacuating the area).
Yup. That is the most likely scenario, dear wtc-wtf.

Rick Leventhal was NOT reporting on the streets below the WTC - as TV wished us to believe.

...as demonstrated here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 6#p2349006

Therefore, every person we see Rick interviewing (including former FOX employee Mark "Psycho" Walsh - aka "The Harley Guy") is just an actor. Whether an actor says "it was a bomb" or another says "I clearly saw crashing a commercial airplane" - doesn't make the slightest difference: they are both actors playing out a script. The script had to be convoluted & contradictory - for 3 desired research-poisons it was meant to leave behind: confusion, confusion and confusion. <_<

I mean - for chrissakes - Rick Leventahl's horrid greenscreen set-up was even shared with Japanese TV ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
JAPANESE TV WAS "THERE" TOO : http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 5#p2363755
Ugo_da_Lugo
Banned

wtc-wtf wrote:
by Ugo_da_Lugo » April 8th, 2012, 1:41 pm - wtc-wtf wrote: Thanks for this clip Ugo, I was looking for this just last night.

For similar reasons as the thread would imply (I hope)
I’m interested in this clip as I believe it is another staged scene in the 9/11 “movie“, I was interested in the strangeness of the script perhaps this scene was made just to cause further confusion(to have people discussing bomb attacks plane attacks anything to mislead people from the fact that this is a fake event, and also to imply that there was still people exiting the towers and evacuating the area). I had never considered the identity of the actors involved.
Here is a slightly longer version of that clip, I think there is also an even longer version were you see this guy running out from the building and approaching the reporter, but I haven’t found it yet. :)
wtc-wtf - Yes the very point that you are making here is what I was hoping for. I think it goes without saying that the "its a bomb" guy was an actor, but didn't make too much of it just yet because I wanted to stay with the notion of "VicSim" for the moment ala Simon Shack's methodology and to see where that would lead us. Then hopefully - if we get enough interest roused up we will be able - once and for all - to identify the (Pakistani?) VicSim aka "No second plane, that was a bomb.

BTW - I too have heard of the 'long' version of the clip that shows him exiting the building and would very much like to see it. ........Thanks for your interest - I think with a little tenacity we might get somewhere on this one.
Ugo_da_Lugo
Banned

In addition - we also must keep in mind the the "it was a bomb" guy interrupted an already STAGED interview that was in progress compounding the confusion referred to by you and by Simon.

Comment on the slight extended version of the video below:
An eye-witness says it was a bomb, no second plane. Shown by FOX at 10:05-10:06 September 11, 2001, and never repeated. This person actually interrupted a staged interview where someone arranged in advance [was] supposed to say that he allegedly "saw" how an aluminum plane penetrated thick double-walled perimeter columns of the Twin Tower (with each of the walls thicker than a tank's front armor). This info is related to the WTC nuclear demolition and to the fact that the alleged aluminum planes have nothing to do with the steel Towers' pulverization and with the strange nuclear name 'ground zero'. For more information visit http://www.911thology.com or http://www.911thology.

Slightly longer version -

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bq1-BCeNcm0
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

by Ugo_da_Lugo on April 8th, 2012, 6:09 pm

Then hopefully - if we get enough interest roused up we will be able - once and for all - to identify the (Pakistani?) VicSim aka "No second plane, that was a bomb.

At the start of this clip our “no second plane, that was a bomb guy” introduces himself as “I lived at 25 loner street just a couple of blocks from here and all the time I hang out on the corners of the liquor store“, (or something to that effect). So this guy has implied that he is a alcoholic and is possibly drunk, this would discredit his next claim that there was no second plane that was a bomb. However I think this is all irrelevant because it’s a script.

I think trying to identify this guy from what we see in the clip would be difficult as its poor quality and his features may be distorted.

As for the audio, well this actor could be a white American playing the role of a middle eastern guy, or he really could talk that way, or putting on a voice and well basically acting . I wonder how many actors they had access to that could perform as middle easterners? ,maybe not that many, if this is the case then they may have reused this guy or his audio in other footage or cockpit voice recorders of other middle eastern characters etc. I think that could be a good line of enquiry to follow perhaps.

I hope this is of some use to you Ugo
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I think given the role that Israel played in the hoax that the "Middle Eastern guy" is probably a Mossad agent.

I concur with the ealier comments that he is part of the hoax and his script is included to fuel conspiracies and confuse. I still believe 100% that their were no missiles - I'm long past being a "no planer"! :P

There was another "asian" gentleman that phoned in to tell the MSM that he "had never seen a plane like it before" (I'm paraphrasing). This guy is also part of the script. We know from my and others' research that all of the witnesses to the event that have had videos published or appeared as witnesses live on the day by phone or on TV were employed by the media.

Can you imagine trying to get through to a live news desk if this happened in your City? Give me a break. :rolleyes:
TETRAGRAMA

Unread post by TETRAGRAMA »

SmokingGunII wrote:I think given the role that Israel played in the hoax that the "Middle Eastern guy" is probably a Mossad agent. I concur with the ealier comments that he is part of the hoax and his script is included to fuel conspiracies and confuse. I still believe 100% that their were no missiles - I'm long past being a "no planer"! :P There was another "asian" gentleman that phoned in to tell the MSM that he "had never seen a plane like it before" (I'm paraphrasing). This guy is also part of the script. We know from my and others' research that all of the witnesses to the event that have had videos published or appeared as witnesses live on the day by phone or on TV were employed by the media. Can you imagine trying to get through to a live news desk if this happened in your City? Give me a break. :rolleyes:
"I think given the role that Israel played in the hoax that the "Middle Eastern guy" is probably a Mossad agent."

I am Israeli - The speech pattern of the "its a bomb" guy is not faked. Its an Israeli accent and he is indeed a Mossad agent.

I would ask that Ugo Da Lugo please PM me for my contact info on this. Its important but it cannot be discussed here. Thank you.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrestrial_Trunked_Radio TETRA

The Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA)

Strange tag... maybe?
TETRAGRAMA

Unread post by TETRAGRAMA »

wtc-wtf wrote:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrestrial_Trunked_Radio TETRA
The Government Records Access and Management Act (GRAMA)
Strange tag... maybe?
I don't usually respond to those who are inclined to be suspiciously conspiratorial, but in this case I shall respectfully oblige.

Tetragram
The word tetragram describes any word that is exactly four letters long. [1]
Tetragram can also refer to: the Tetragrammaton, the Hebrew name for God, sometimes written as YHWH (four letters)

Alternate
a Tai Xuan Jing symbol with four lines an older, less common term for complete quadrilateral
a sinogram, i.e. a complex grapheme fit into the square area characteristic to East-Asian scripts.
wtc-wtf

Unread post by wtc-wtf »

by TETRAGRAMA on April 10th, 2012, 10:33 pm

I don't usually respond to those who are inclined to be suspiciously conspiratorial, but in this case I shall respectfully oblige.
I meant no disrespect with my suspicion. My knowledge of Israel is limited so I won't comment.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Sorry TETRAGRAMA, we cannot allow you to connect from a proxy server considering the many impersonators that try to join this board under multiple identities.

You may register again if you wish under a normal IP - and rejoin the forum. If you do so, please know that you are required to introduce yourself here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... &start=900