The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
Terence.drew

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by Terence.drew »

simonshack wrote:
nonhocapito wrote: [EDIT: re-reading today my statements about Sibrel's videos, I must correct them in even stronger terms: I am almost sure Sibrel is a paid agent and a shill! Not only for the absurd bible prop; not just for the ability he shows to approach all these actornauts; not simply for his harassing, revolting demeanor; but because the "leaked" footage of "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Moon" cannot be real leaked footage! It cannot be real at all, since it shows the astronauts really in space, in low orbit around the earth, when now we know there are a lot of reasons to think that no Apollo launch ever even happened!
If this is true, Sibrel's work must be pure disinfo...]
Dear Nonho,

Precisely my thoughts. But I wouldn't quite call the Sibrel antics "disinfo". I think we need a NEW term for the stuff that Sibrel does. May I hazard to propose a neologism for it? I'd call it "defuso" - as in: "the act of defusing a widespread rumor/revelation (concerning, for instance, a top-secret government hoax) which threatens to expand and explosively expose a given, highly-sensitive secret to a wider, critical mass."

In other words, Bart Sibrel's "astronaught stalkings" are meant to defuse the widely diffused anger that large numbers of Americans have nurtured/accumulated for decades towards the professional NASA liars. Everyone of them would like to punch those liars on the nose (yet Bart - just like in the cartoons - when harassing Buzz, gets punched on the nose himself!) :lol:

"Defuso". Hope you like it. :)

Bingo. June last year.
Terence.drew wrote: Its funny also that Mr. Bart Sibrel, Mr. fanatical Moon truther, pushes the story of the capsule actually orbiting the earth to the nth degree. Thus, he buttresses this side of the story while playing with people's skepticism about the actual moon landings. Same tactics are employed all the time with the 911 story.
Bart actually reminds me of his name sake Bart SIMpson. Cheeky little terrier. A funny thing happened on the way to Springfield.
hollycrap

Unread post by hollycrap »

Image Alien coils ? :blink:

I don't really consider the whistle blowers theory could even be feasible. It's as if they were laughing in our faces. It's like the Disneyland of Space.

The relation between Masons, Nazis , The Apollonot and ... Star Trek (William shatner exposes the Disneyland Space Facilities they had back then, and continue to this day around min 9:40)

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqOCc_tKTXQ

:wacko:
hollycrap

Alice in wonderland:

The rotating non rotating Lunar Module, and the drifting flag sequence, defying all laws of perspective and of reality

:wacko:
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

Does a composite of the beach superimposed on a "lunar dunes" backdrop explain this? It look as if there a a clear demarcation of color/resolution where they meet...
hollycrap

It's more complicated than that farcevalue. Take a look at the flag in the two first frames of the sequence. The flag's pole should be closer to the observer that took the imaginary fake photograph, to make sense of its position in the rest of the sequence. But the pole happens to be farther from the observer which automatically invalidates the rest of the sequence. As I said a above, there are no whistleblowers. The reality they convey in those fake pictures is surreal. And yet widely believed to be an actual depiction of an actual event by most. The same happens if you analyze the unreal Lunar Module. It just does not make sense if seen as an actual portray of reality. It's a world of fantasy :o

The pole of the flag (and the flag itself) is a paint in as paint ins are several parts of the Lunar Module, the rover and the figure next to it -- and only god knows what else.

Farcevalue

Thanks for the response, Hollycrap. I was trying to imagine the method, paint in works. It took me a couple of views for the perspective contradictions to register but I saw the line right away. In your "rotating" gif it's quite obvious as it's consistent in each of the images.

hollycrap

Farcevalue, in fact there is more than one "layer" of drifting backgrounds ... check this one out ...

Continuing with the analysis of the sequence above of the Apollo 17...

The rovernot is on the other side of the observer which means the observer would have been jumping around the Lunar module, several miles away --- taking these fake pictures, with no rover available to him. :o

Now the rovernot in the background with the astronot standing next to it, are strangers to the extraordinary landscape they tried to laid them on. Look for similar features in the two pictures, and realize the rovernot astronot pair don't make sense in the location they were put, nor the surroundings make any sense at all perspective wise

Farcevalue

Not to mention the lack of tire tracks.
hollycrap

The same Lunar Module of Apollo 17 as Above

:rolleyes:
hollycrap

Holy guacamole! The mountains on the Moon are alive. Run ApolloNOTS! run!

:o
hollycrap

Let me take you down cause I'm going to Strawberry Fields

Nothing is Real (john lennon
)

Let me remind readers the Lunar day lasts an earthly month, no reason for such dramatic change in lighting of the landscape, no reason for the terrain and mountains and even the LM AND FLAG morphing, which is more worrysome :)
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

'...& nothing to get hung about'

:P
hollycrap

Living is easy with eyes closed, misunderstanding all you see ...

B)
Skeptrick

Unread post by Skeptrick »

Where do you guys find the video footage of anything pertaining to the moon?

The NASA Website only has one video for the lunar module on the moon (the embarrassing Apollo 17 liftoff).

there are fewer than 20 videos from before 1975, fewer than 200 videos from before 2005, and well over 1500 from just 2012-2009.

Is there an official NASA archive I can find more videos pertaining to the Apollo missions?

Proving a video is fake is no fun unless NASA claims it was real.
lux

Unread post by lux »