FUKUSHIMA nuke/tsunami scare 11-03-11

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
maggie

Re: Japan Earthquake 11-03-11

Unread post by maggie »

Just to keep the fear/myth alive, "debris" from Fukushima has been washing up on western North American shores in recent times.
Can any photo expert here ascertain if the photo in this article is authentic?
< http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20 ... st-120324/ >
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

maggie wrote: Can any photo expert here ascertain if the photo in this article is authentic?
I think the photo is irrelevant. Question is, is the story true? probably not.

"The owner of the boat has been notified"

as in? "Sir are you the owner of a boat that dissapeared a year ago? guess what? IT'S IN CANADA!!!! :lol:
hollycrap

Unread post by hollycrap »

I am not sure what is real or CGI anymore ... soon we won't be able to tell one from the other ...

A bigger view of the vessel ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-alWYzJIj_iQ/T ... 2BUSCG.jpg

:unsure:
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

hollycrap wrote:I am not sure what is real or CGI anymore ... soon we won't be able to tell one from the other ...

A bigger view of the vessel ...

:unsure:
I think I'm past that point in a way, not that that's a bad thing. I wouldn't be looking at smoke if I where you. ;)
Kentrailer
Banned

Unread post by Kentrailer »

maggie wrote:Just to keep the fear/myth alive, "debris" from Fukushima has been washing up on western North American shores in recent times.
Can any photo expert here ascertain if the photo in this article is authentic?
< http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20 ... st-120324/ >
Just curious.. I would be happy to document the "debris" on the Central Coast- from about San Simeon to Oceano.. Given one or two days notice, it is only about 7-15 miles from SLO town.. let me know if I can provide any video evidence on any particular day.

If I read your post tonight for example (before 10.. I would be happy to go tomorrow Daozen)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

There are a lot of new images here. Many, not surprisingly, are fuzzy and meaningless.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/04/ ... shima.html
hyllisha

Unread post by hyllisha »

Earthquake in California: What are the chances of a larger earthquake occuring? We just got a 5.8 earthquake over here about a half hour ago. What would you say are the chances of a much larger one happening this week?
Last edited by hyllisha on Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

hyllisha wrote:Earthquake in California: What are the chances of a larger earthquake occuring? We just got a 5.8 earthquake over here about a half hour ago. What would you say are the chances of a much larger one happening this week?
Some people in this forum, including myself, believe in the definite possibiity of HAARP being used to force these earthquakes. I would suggest taking reasonable precautions and specially to note any weird stuff going on. Some have had weird sensations in their teeth prior to an earthquake. Others have noticed other unusual events, somehow linked to radiowaves and magnetism prior to an earthquake.

At the same time, some say it's just fear mongering, which I think is also a possibility. It is quake season in California right now no?

Anyway, natural or not, there's not much you can do except prepare without going paranoid. Got any geologist friend? He could probably give sound advice.
lux

Unread post by lux »

daozen wrote: It is quake season in California right now no?
Yes, it's earthquake season in LA followed by fire season, mudslide season, arrested celebrity season and then, finally, awards season. :lol:
daozen

Unread post by daozen »

lux wrote:
daozen wrote: It is quake season in California right now no?
Yes, it's earthquake season in LA followed by fire season, mudslide season, arrested celebrity season and then, finally, awards season. :lol:
hahaha :lol:
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwCfAY4iyPQ

I see a lot of parallels between this psyop event and 9/11. Questionable imagery and the associated questionable theories. There's a theory that low-output nukes were used to destroy Fukushima but why is Reactor 2 unscathed? Also, why are those "vent stacks" undamaged? The damage is way too inconsistent regardless of the alleged cause and I simply have to believe that the photographic evidence is heavily manipulated.
http://akiomatsumura.com/2012/04/682.html wrote:The No. 4 pool is about 100 feet above ground, is structurally damaged and is exposed to the open elements. If an earthquake or other event were to cause this pool to drain this could result in a catastrophic radiological fire involving nearly 10 times the amount of Cs-137 released by the Chernobyl accident.

Do we know if Chernobyl was a hoax?
http://akiomatsumura.com/2012/04/682.html wrote:Many of our readers might find it difficult to appreciate the actual meaning of the figure, yet we can grasp what 85 times more Cesium-137 than the Chernobyl would mean. It would destroy the world environment and our civilization. This is not rocket science, nor does it connect to the pugilistic debate over nuclear power plants. This is an issue of human survival.

<_< I perceive this to be disingenuous fear-mongering.
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

LightCone wrote:<_< I perceive this to be disingenuous fear-mongering.
I agree. Regardless the very likely falsehood of the whole Fuk-u-shima event, that seems to be yet another gigantic psyop to fuel fears and authoritative powers, I doubt humankind has the power to "destroy the world environment and our civilization" in any way. The whole premise of the cold war was to convince the world that somewhere this tremendous power was waiting to be released, thus we had better to accept the status quo, or else rally against this false risk and enemy.
The song hasn't changed, decades later. It has only gotten more obnoxious and obsessive.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

"FRACKING CAUSES EARTHQUAKES.

UK Government: "It's Worth the Risk"..."

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=30522
Mercurial

Unread post by Mercurial »

re: Chernobyl

I read a story a couple of years ago about the flourishing wildlife there now - wolves, lynx, deer, all sorts.

So did a quick search to see about reported mutations among animal populations in the area and turned up this Wired article:

http://www.wired.com/magazine/2011/04/f ... obyl/all/1

Is Chernobyl a Wild Kingdom or a Radioactive Den of Decay?
...sinister wasteland transforms into blooming, post-nuclear Eden—and it became the subject of documentaries on Animal Planet and the BBC and a central theme of the book Wormwood Forest: A Natural History of Chernobyl. It was also used by Gaia theorist James Lovelock to argue that we could save the rain forests from the ravages of man by burying nuclear waste in them. This idea, of nature healing itself even in the face of the grievous wounds mankind can inflict, is as appealing as it is counterintuitive...
Something fishy going on with scientists arguing like crazy over real effects on wildlife:
Yet, despite the apparently overwhelming weight of their data, Møller and Mousseau’s work has been dismissed by some experienced Chernobyl researchers. One of their fiercest critics also happens to be one of their former Exclusion Zone assistants: Sergey Gaschak, a Ukrainian biologist who has spent his professional life tracking and studying the fauna of the zone. Gaschak not only disputes Møller and Mousseau’s published results, he also questions their methodology, motives, and integrity—and regrets that his name is published alongside theirs in various journals. “I’m very sorry that I met them,” says Gaschak, whose scientific conclusions paint a far different picture.
Whole thing sounds a bit reminiscent of Agenda 21.
Agenda 21 is an action plan of the United Nations (UN) related to sustainable development and was an outcome of the United Nations Conference on Environment and Development (UNCED) held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, in 1992. It is a comprehensive blueprint of action to be taken globally, nationally, and locally by organizations of the UN, governments, and major groups in every area in which humans directly affect the environment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agenda_21
According to Wiki-P it didn't officially go into development until 1989 and they'd probably claim Agenda 21 was in part a reaction to Chernobyl, but is it more likely the "disaster" was used as the driver for it?

Side-note: My friend's ex-boyfriend claims he helped with 9/11 clear up, so I was thinking he's a barefaced liar anyway, and then later when I was bleating on about Agenda 21 to her she told me this ex of hers wholeheartedly supports that rather scary UN plan. I'm beginning to think my friend (as sister of and MD for successful independent publisher) is being targeted by agents. Her current bloke also seems slightly agent-y, son of big Life mag photographer heavily involved with civil rights movement and all that. Can't blame sons for the sins of their fathers but... Jesus, I'm so suspicious of people these days, it's not good!
confusioused

Unread post by confusioused »

Another wash-up story (pun intended) on the B.C. coastland. I imagine this type of story will only become more common in the next few weeks. Reading the comments section, the people eat it up without even paying attention to the crazy story that goes with it.

Motorcycle washed up in may be Japanese Tsunami debri

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-c ... arley.html

Lots of pictures to laugh at :lol: Perhaps someone can post some of them.

Thanks.