OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
beforewedie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by beforewedie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:10 am

Lauragp5 wrote:
beforewedie wrote:I think a lot of the reason as to why some people believe in this hoax is because of the people who were shot. I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken. So isn't it possible that Breivik actually did all this - but with help and thourough planning because of the bigger agenda the government has?
According to you THERE WERE DEAD. Could you show a picture of a victim whom you "knew", so I can believe you, laugh and investigate? :lol:
BTW, have you read the last 178 pages of this thread to say that? :huh:
is there any way to possible write in a way where you can respect other people for what they believe? There was a funeral. There was a body. I can tell you her name on a private message. I knew the girl. Meaning I didn't "knew" her. I KNEW her.I know her adress. I know her parents. I know the family photos in her home. I know how she sat in class with my sister everyday, I know how she waves to say hello as I pass. I know how she dressed like at parties. I know how white her body was on July 22. I know how her hugs feel. I know Breivik is just another lame excuse for directing a larger agenda from the government - but it isn't impossible that they (him) did kill those youths. What are a few deaths compared to tall the mass control they will be getting over us? do you get it? do you get that I have read ALL the 178 pages and STILL am allowed to wonder about those things? are you gonna stoop to the level of those who blindly accept everything and wont allow anything else, any other opinion, to enter the debate? is it ok with you that I ask those questions? can you live with it? did you have a good laugh? was it a loud one? a quiet one?

do tell.

beforewedie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by beforewedie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:27 am

fbenario wrote:
beforewedie wrote:I think a lot of the reason as to why some people believe in this hoax is because of the people who were shot. I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken.
Before posting such unsupported malarkey masquerading as personal testimony, why didn't you make even the slightest little bit of an effort? There are only 170 prior pages of this forum. Did you have a hard time finding any of them?
I'm really having a difficult time understanding how I can't ask questions. I read all the pages. She's still in the coffin.

This discussion is here to make us all aware and show the hoax. Because there was one for sure. But that can't mean that EVERYTHING else that ANYONE else says, is a false or an unsupported malarkey I mean what the f? How can we get all the facts if we decide that little me didn't actually experience all of this because she can't possible be dead. She IS dead - and of course I have to get this out BECAUSE of the 170 pages prior to this? Why the hell not? What happened to investigating, to figuring out, to see ALL the parts of the hoax? Do you live here? Would you like to come visit? My house? We can drive to her home, I have a car. I can have you visit all her friends. I can find her note books and photos and absolutely everything. We can dig up the coffin, see her body and touch it. We can understand that the case of 22/7 is an attempt from the government to control us, we can realise that most of the videos and photos from that day has been manipulated, and we can TRY........... just TRY (it seems to be reeeeeally hard but I'm sure you can do it!) to understand that the government MAYBE would have set up a REAL killing spree so that people would really get scared! So that the reality bit would affect us on a deep level, so that fear would set in and we would naturally buy everything else the media says about the case. This is the ultimate in all terror cases, i all mass manipulation, a REAL staged event (with 77 dead kids just for the fear to kick in) to keep controlling us.

Why - just why can't I ask those questions without being ridiculed?

beforewedie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Unread post by beforewedie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:35 am

simonshack wrote:
beforewedie wrote: I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken. So isn't it possible that Breivik actually did all this - but with help and thourough planning because of the bigger agenda the government has?
You actually know a lot of people who passed? Personally? Can you list the names of these people, please? Thanks.
If you don't mind, please also let us know the name of your sister's friend. I don't think this is asking too much, is it? This wouldn't be any sort of invasion of privacy, would it? Thanks.

And, btw, you are required to introduce yourself here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Takk skal du ha.
sent you a PM. No it's not an invasion of my privacy to ask for details about a dead friend as I'm sure you'd love for me to ask you about the same thing if you have a dead friend that I don't believe has passed, but I assume you already know that it's OK with me - seeing you wrote "thanks" without me be able to answer first.

Så vær så god!

beforewedie
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by beforewedie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:44 am

simonshack wrote:
beforewedie wrote: I know a lot of people who passed (Norway is a small country, few inhabitants) so there were for sure deaths. A friend of my sisters survived the "attack" and she's still disturbed and broken. So isn't it possible that Breivik actually did all this - but with help and thourough planning because of the bigger agenda the government has?
You actually know a lot of people who passed? Personally? Can you list the names of these people, please? Thanks.
If you don't mind, please also let us know the name of your sister's friend. I don't think this is asking too much, is it? This wouldn't be any sort of invasion of privacy, would it? Thanks.

And, btw, you are required to introduce yourself here: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=838

Takk skal du ha.
your email link wont open. could you pm it to me?

brianv
Member
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by brianv » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:00 pm

"There was a body. I can tell you her name on a private message. I knew the girl."
The alleged victims names are a matter of public record, there is no secrecy, why can't you give the name on the open board?

Was half her head missing from a high powered rifle bullet as her white body lay in the coffin?

And please learn to use appropriate grammatical terms, unlike so many of your predecessors :rolleyes:

ps Your nickname...is that...

Hang on! Are you 17, and a member of the Norwegian Labour Party Youth Idiots who cant vote yet!?

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6943
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re:

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:34 pm

beforewedie wrote:
sent you a PM. No it's not an invasion of my privacy to ask for details about a dead friend as I'm sure you'd love for me to ask you about the same thing if you have a dead friend that I don't believe has passed, but I assume you already know that it's OK with me - seeing you wrote "thanks" without me be able to answer first.

Så vær så god!
Beforewedie,

I retract my anticipated, courteous thanks - since I now have every reason to believe that you are nothing but an umpteenth troll spamming this forum with bullcrap. However, if you wish to prove me wrong - and have any wish to work up any sort of credibility with us, I will ask you again to provide the name of this person you claim to have known so well. There is no rational/imaginable reason whatsoever for you to withhold the name of an alleged Breivik victim - all of which have been publicly released for the whole world to read about.

I have no wish to entertain/exchange private messages with you. Since you decided to join this discussion forum - and submitted your tale to all of its readers, it is now up to you to publicly try and convince anyone of your claims. In doing so, I advise you to refrain from 'spicing up' your writings with tacky, emotional garbage - lest you wish being laughed out of this forum at short notice.

Makkonen
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen » Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm

Why are the trolls so persistent? I guess since so much of the media focus is now on "Breivik", and that the Breivik imagery is all shown to be fabricated, the trolls try the other way of 'authenticating' this shameful play: 'first hand' 'knowledge' of victims. :lol: Pretty desperate stuff, lol.

SmokingGunII
Member
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by SmokingGunII » Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:29 pm

Rather than invite members of this forum to dig up and touch your sister's friends body - which seems a little disrespectful, how about you ask sis to post say 6 photos of her friend? Ones that we won't find elsewhere on the internet.

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6943
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 pm

*

ROCKING CHAIR


As the probability has now become stronger that even the Breivik court hearings are digital constructs, I decided to go back in time a little - and found this AlJazeera video, called:

"Norway suspect makes first court appearance "
(released on July 25, 2011 - only three days after the 'attack').
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcWgb2KDMLU

Now, I won't deny the (remote) possibility that these huge court chairs are (just like any common office chair) mounted on a swivelling base...

Image

...but does this man look like he is swivelling his ass? Does his body appear to move - AT ALL?

Image
(This animated GIF loop was made out of an 11-second clip - speeded up to 4X speed)

:blink: :huh: :wacko:

Makkonen
Member
Posts: 575
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Makkonen » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:20 pm

Great find, Simon.

It seems that the whole Utoya/Breivik farce has been and continues to be an important work for the PsyOphood in terms of getting more and more stuff created completely digitally.

Dandy
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:25 pm
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Dandy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:21 pm

PLEASE STOP THIS NOW- Years of your hard work and the increasing authority/credibility with reference to 9/11 is being pissed away in keystrokes on the back of this thread and Simon I quote you and appeal to you directly:

''I was more keen to believe they were using some kind of actor for the continuation of the psyop into the trial: but I am starting to see that they instead seem to be doing fine with a created 3D character like the early pictures suggested. Pretty amazing.''

I could go on and rebuke and cite your sycophants but my intent is not to kick the hornets nest...

This is not a personal attack Simon - but where you lead many others on this forum follow - not to mention the increasing numbers who stumble/are actively directed to watch your film September Clues.

I personally do believe that you and others (word up reel.d') have whittled (with reference to your film and some resultant threads on this forum) the 'stick' to near Truth with reference to 9/11 (which is the genesis of this forum) - so please relax, breathe, reflect and logically and honestly adhere to the oft' repeated clarion call of Ockham's razor with reference to OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011...

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6943
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Dandy wrote: - so please relax, breathe, reflect and logically and honestly adhere to the oft' repeated clarion call of Ockham's razor with reference to OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011...
Dandy,

I feel very relaxed, thank you very much. I strive to progress carefully, step by step, with every new analysis that I undertake. The issue at hand right now is the judge's "rocking" chair (as posted above). Do you have any explanation for it, Dandy?

It seems to me that YOU - with your prompt response to the above - are getting twitchy. Btw, where have you been all this time? You have made a total of 8 posts on this forum. One that I well remember is this one: http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 7#p2349087

It seems like you're in love with the "sycophant" word! :lol:

Alfie
Member
Posts: 109
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:25 pm

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Alfie » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:11 pm

Image

clever - genius work Simon - that is a no brainer epic perp fail. :)

Dandy
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:25 pm
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by Dandy » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:54 pm

Simon - I am getting twitchy that you are pissing away the credibility of your 9/11 research (and the resultant credibility of others advocating it) with the posited notion that the Breivik trail and resultant imagery is a digital and simulated construct. My 'prompt' response was not as you presumed catalysed by your ROCKING CHAIR post as I freely admit to have not read/seen it (prior to my post) and yes it is very odd and no I cannot provide an explanation for it...

simonshack
Administrator
Posts: 6943
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy
Contact:

Re: OSLO and UTØYA, 7/22 2011

Unread post by simonshack » Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:55 pm

Dandy wrote:... and no I cannot provide an explanation for it...
So?

Post Reply