9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
yankee451
Banned

Re: 9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Unread post by yankee451 »

At the end of the day, you can believe what you want…. I know I speak for the forum here.. many of us here have spent quite a few years digging into this. … None of the 9/11 footage can be trusted…. :)
So, since you're so convinced you must be able to explain how they did it, and why they went through so much effort to make a model of damage that appears to have been caused by missiles striking at glancing angles in a crossfire formation.

yankee451
Banned

There are only three options when considering the photographic evidence:

1. All of it is real.
2. All of it is fake.
3. Some of it is real, some fake.

Option 2 is what the perpetrators would want us to believe if option 3 was what actually occurred.
HonestlyNow

Unread post by HonestlyNow »

Hypothetical:
Let's just say that you have convinced us all that the gash images are real photographs.

Next, you'll want to determine how is was done; it was done by way of such-and-such.

What implications would come of this? Where are you leading us?

(I've not been into this investigation as long as many others here have been.)
yankee451
Banned

HonestlyNow wrote:Hypothetical:
Let's just say that you have convinced us all that the gash images are real photographs.

Next, you'll want to determine how is was done; it was done by way of such-and-such.

What implications would come of this? Where are you leading us?

(I've not been into this investigation as long as many others here have been.)
At that point there are very limited explanations. If the gashes photos are real (they are) only two options can explain it...unless I'm missing something, the only known choices are missiles and shaped charges.

The way a shaped charge works you would need to ensure every inch of each 14 inch column was covered, and if even one didn't go off they'd be stuck with a very embarrassing moment, ala WTC7.

Shaped charges do not bend and twist columns like that...only something physically striking it can account for that. Using the size of the columns as a gauge, a 14 inch column could be bent like that by the oblique impact of a 60x12 inch, 900 lb penetrating warhead of a JASSM missile...several can account for the wing gashes, as evidenced by the right side gashes being more cleanly cut than the left...gravity helped on the right, but hindered on the left, causing the left sides to be deflected.

For the big holes in the center...for the fuselage, several big Tomahawks airburst on the face of the tower would provide the "inward" bends.

I have just started a video about it...a looong way to go yet:
http://yankee451.com/2012/03/26/video-project/

I've been working on this hypothesis for some time here:
http://letsrollforums.com/more-missiles ... ml?t=25879 ...the original thread has had some corrections.
Last edited by yankee451 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HonestlyNow

Ok, you didn't answer my question(s) --

What implications would come of this?

Where are you leading us?
yankee451
Banned

Ok, you didn't answer my question(s) --

What implications would come of this?

Where are you leading us?
I am only showing you the evidence. It leads where it will.

The implications speak for themselves: The media are the propaganda arm of the military and the US Government and all other governments are involved. If anyone ever needed any proof of a concerted effort for a new world order, look no further than 911.
Last edited by yankee451 on Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

fbenario wrote: Top-notch analysis, Maat. I miss your analysis of things. Where have you been for so long?
Thanks fb! (I was starting to wonder if I'd written it in Greek or something — but of course, logic is Greek, innit :D)
Sorry for the long absence — life is one of those unpredictable realities that has an annoying habit of interfering with one's personal preferences at unexpected times. ;)

Well, I see it wasn't just my déjà vu sense that our new feigned fence-sitting 'friend' & optically, cognitively & (incredibly) forum challenged "IT" Let's Role(play) "Mod" is obviously playing silly buggers here.

Seems he can't/won't answer direct (test) questions coherently or explain his strained semantics and inverted 'logic' (e.g. "we're saying the same thing"; since he was clearly not "saying the same thing" as Simon, was it 'royal plural' or he + Let's LOL?). [Re my post]

A typical red flag pattern is the double standards tactic of ignoring/side-stepping our legitimate questions (playing dumb): strike #1, while repeating their disingenuous 'questions' on subjects already answered or irrelevant: strike #2

Continuing after Simon's warning: strike #3

The silly 'question' (bait) about "how they did it" is priceless.
As we know, any rational person can watch and recognize a stage magician's amazing feats are simply illusions without knowing how they were done. But try to discover their secrets and you'll hit a brick wall if you're not a genuinely aspiring, well practiced magician yourself. ref Magician's Oath

So go 'yank' someone else's chain to regurgitate your disinfo delusions, yankee451, we don't tolerate it here beyond a 'how to spot 'em' exercise and opportunity to refresh/reiterate our well proven research results for newer readers — which you've provided. Q.E.D.

Ergo, as far as I'm concerned you're done. Buh bye!

"Nature abhors a moron" — H. L. Mencken
yankee451
Banned

The silly 'question' (bait) about "how they did it" is priceless.
As we know, any rational person can watch and recognize a stage magician's amazing feats are simply illusions without knowing how they were done. But try to discover their secrets and you'll hit a brick wall if you're not a genuinely aspiring, well practiced magician yourself. ref Magician's Oath

So go 'yank' someone else's chain to regurgitate your disinfo delusions, yankee451, we don't tolerate it here beyond a 'how to spot 'em' exercise and opportunity to refresh/reiterate our well proven research results for newer readers — which you've provided. Q.E.D.

Ergo, as far as I'm concerned you're done. Buh bye!
Irony.
HonestlyNow

Look, I don't do any cgi other than play around with my paint program on occasion. I can't see that it would be difficult to create a realistic looking gash. There are a great many artistic people who could use their imaginations on how this gash could look, and could use their artistic skills to draw it out. The psyop perps could pick and choose the best and most realistic drawings. That could be used as a basis for the cgi.

Why make it so difficult?

The reason I brought up the mentalist idea in a previous post, is that I was briefly acquainted with one last week. He freely admits what he does is trickery, but many people choose to believe he has some kind of psychic powers. I don't have to know how he does something to know that it's trickery.

We don't have to know how they did the cgi to know that it's fakery.
yankee451
Banned

Simon,

Why all the ban threats?

Why is it so important to you and your minions that none of the photographic evidence is scrutinized?
yankee451
Banned

Look, I don't do any cgi other than play around with my paint program on occasion. I can't see that it would be difficult to create a realistic looking gash. There are a great many artistic people who could use their imaginations on how this gash could look, and could use their artistic skills to draw it out. The psyop perps could pick and choose the best and most realistic drawings. That could be used as a basis for the cgi.

Why make it so difficult?

The reason I brought up the mentalist idea in a previous post, is that I was briefly acquainted with one last week. He freely admits what he does is trickery, but many people choose to believe he has some kind of psychic powers. I don't have to know how he does something to know that it's trickery.

We don't have to know how they did the cgi to know that it's fakery.
Had you tried to create any CGI model, ever you'd know how difficult it would be to create such an irregular model.

I have offered a rational explanation using real evidence and ordinance found in reality. You lot just wave your hand and proclaim "CGI" but have no idea how it works. You sure DO need to explain it, otherwise you're writing it off to magic...something you don't understand.
HonestlyNow

Had you tried to create any CGI model, ever you'd know how difficult it would be to create such an irregular model.
You're talking about a static image, no moving parts. It's as simple as making a drawing/painting. Then slightly move the scene to one side or the other (change perspective), draw it from that postion, and voila! you've got 9/11 "gash in the tower" images.

Are you saying scanned in drawings/paintings can't be used for the "model"?
yankee451
Banned

HonestlyNow wrote:
You're talking about a static image, no moving parts. It's as simple as making a drawing/painting. Then slightly move the scene to one side or the other (change perspective), draw it from that postion, and voila! you've got 9/11 "gash in the tower" images.

Are you saying scanned in drawings/paintings can't be used for the "model"?
Sounds simple the way you describe it, you sound like you're ready for Pixar.

Okay, so they used all fraudulent photos and video...no REAL video was used...all CGI, yes?

What did the tens of thousands of witnesses see? A smoke cloud like Shack says?

"Yo Vinnie, look out the window. Now look at the TV...now look out the window. Tell me, what's wrong with this picture?"
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

yankee451 wrote: "Yo Vinnie, look out the window. Now look at the TV...now look out the window. Tell me, what's wrong with this picture?"
Vinnie replies: "Holy moly! I see smoke gushing out of the side of the WTC! - just like on TV! But in that TV picture there seems to be an earthquake raging in New York too!!! " :P

What was aired on NBC - LIVE on 9/11:

And again...

yankee451
Banned

"I dunno Vinnie, through the Telescope it looks like CGI"