The MOON HOAX

If NASA faked the moon landings, does the agency have any credibility at all? Was the Space Shuttle program also a hoax? Is the International Space Station another one? Do not dismiss these hypotheses offhand. Check out our wider NASA research and make up your own mind about it all.
hollycrap

Re: The Moon Hoax

Unread post by hollycrap »

reel.deal wrote:Image
'...& nothing to get hung about'

:P

:rolleyes:
hollycrap

Rock & roll On the Moon

AS11-40-5874 and AS11-40-5875, puppets were used for several (if not all) moonshot takes. What's peeking out the visor? paint in or clanger <_< hmm it must represent the hand of the nut saluting the flag ... :lol:

Jack White has demonstrated in his study of the above scene that the flag in this image casts no shadow. But closer examination suggests the minimal disturbance around the base of the flag pole is inconsistent with it having been anchored into the surface.

Was the flag pole added to the photograph? Is this the reason why there is no shadow? (no need to ask ... it's evident ;) )

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Skeptrick wrote: Proving a video is fake is no fun unless NASA claims it was real.
Holy crap! Is NASA claiming that this image is real? :huh:

hollycrap

SImon they claim thousands of forged pictures are real, so what's strange about one more? :huh:

There's also the blue version ...

Paris Hilton's House Robbed, $2 Million Stolen. Actual photos and dialogue

+> http://www.derober.com/gallery/?album=5 ... cleID=6558

:lol:
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

* hollycrap, we better re-do these overlays cause we 'done the wrong mountain' :P :rolleyes:
(as if it makes much difference !) ;) ...not here to mislead anyone ! *
:mellow:

EDIT: fixed...

Strawberry Fields Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3jrWVp2L7U

Always, no sometimes, think it's me, but you know I know when it's a dream.
I think I know I mean a 'Yes' but it's all wrong, that is I think I disagree.

Last edited by reel.deal on Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

Jarrah White meets Buzz Aldrin

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbEYMVQ1ETA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbEYMVQ1ETA

During the conference I questioned Aldrin about the Dutch moon rock incident. In October 1969, during their goodwill tour, the Apollo 11 crew gave a moon rock to the then US Ambassador to the Netherlands, J. William Middendorf, who in turn presented it to former Dutch Prime Minister Willem Drees. Last year, the moon rock in question was proven to be a piece of petrified wood.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/spac ... -fake.html

:D
hollycrap

reel.deal wrote:Image
* hollycrap, we better re-do these overlays cause we 'done the wrong mountain' :P :rolleyes:
(as if it makes much difference !) ;) ...not here to mislead anyone ! *

EDIT: fixed...

Strawberry Fields Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3jrWVp2L7U

Always, no sometimes, think it's me, but you know I know when it's a dream.
I think I know I mean a 'Yes' but it's all wrong, that is I think I disagree.

It's better to get better acquainted with the Farcepollo 17 landscape accidents, so we don't map the frigging mountains to the wrong ones again :angry: we were confusing the Family mountain next to the Lincoln scarp with the next one to the left :wub:

Great job reel thanks for the vid too :)

:)

Now compare this contraption with the panorama that is now so familiar to us:

Caption: (Apollo 17) A view of the Taurus-Littrow landing site as seen from
the lunar module window before liftoff.

+> http://www.lpi.usra.edu/lunar/missions/ ... otography/

NOTICE THE NORTH MASSIVE IS TO THE RIGHT OF THE SOUTH MASSIVE AND EAST MASSIVE TO THE LEFT OF THE SOUTH MASSIVE :o , AND THERE'S NO WEST MASSIVE :blink:

:lol:
hollycrap

HOW COME HAVE THEY GOTTEN AWAY WITH IT FOR SO MANY YEARS?

Of all the impossibilities that the official photos of the moon apollonots portray this one maybe be one of the most absurd.

It's the smallest size in which they composited the Lunar Lander over fake backdrops (Apollo 17)

First photo what they called the bear rock
second photo in the sequence, highlighted what in the next photo is going to be zoomed in
The lunar lander is miniscule compared to the mountains, and is omnipresent in the North Massive and the east massive simultaneously!!! :blink:

Jack white explains it better in this image

+= http://www.aulis.com/exposing_apollo2.htm

Lunar Lander Sizes and locations for every taste B)

Last edited by hollycrap on Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reel.deal

z Apollo 17 Moon NASA WALT DISNEY HOAX walk Geological exploration of the Walt Disney moon HOAX

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wDqOzolL0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_wDqOzolL0

4:04 >
i was waliking on the moon one day,
in the merry merry month of december, may...
may is the name of the month !...
oh, what a nice day! aw, funny theres not a cloud in the sky,
except in the Earth... i fails'd up with th that one !

Image Image Image

Apollo 17 crew conducting NA$As 3 most scientifically important final lunar tests...
play football, kick sand in nerds face, drink bottle of vodka for lunch.

hollycrap

reel.deal wrote:
Image Image Image

Apollo 17 crew conducting NA$As 3 most scientifically important final lunar tests...
play football, kick sand in nerds face, drink bottle of vodka for lunch.

There were other Apollo 17 experiments of utmost importance for humankind's understanding of the moon's origin and composition

Collecting the slippery moon rock samples (backdrop[st]the "sculptured hill[/st]s edit* east massive -- sculptured by walt disney and co) ...

And the extraordinary ALSEP experiment, deployed in the form of a wooden bird's cage
ALSEP AS17-134-20500

And here we see the footless apollonot cranking up the ALSEP wooden cage -- that later they decided to pack in a different wooden container

:rolleyes:
Last edited by hollycrap on Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hollycrap

How could they forget the sun in some of their montages?

Below I superimposed 3 official panoramas two of them annotated, so they coincided barely on the featured Apollo 17 lunar terrain accidents

They forgot the sun in two of them :angry:

Reminder: The Lunar day lasts one earthly month on the moon, so in a couple of (earth) days the sun will barely move across the lunar sky

B)

Note: French Massif means bank in English: A steep natural incline. An artificial embankment. The slope of land adjoining a body of water, especially adjoining a river, lake, or channel.A large elevated area of a sea floor.
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

So how was it done? Might the photo-tricksters of the late 60s/early 70s have used techniques developed thirty years earlier...this time again for the purposes of entertainment and distraction?

Am I alone in noticing that, with the passage of time A11->A17, as well as increases in mission duration/curious lunar hardware/color movies, there seems to be a matched incremental increase in astronot insanity? Wilder driving of the Rover, more pseudo-drunken tumbles, more crowd-pleasing bunnyhops? I remain convinced that for much of the time these guys were not entirely of sound mind. In fact, although I try to avoid conjecture, I never feel that these people sound like either serving military personnel or scientists- if I'd never seen or heard these guys in action before, the group I'd identify them as belonging to would be... civil airline pilots with incomplete science diplomas smoking weed on a golf course: bright, banal, and a bit boring.

Great video reeldeal....when Schmitt falls, he rises like a cork on wires, then drifts in a weird pirouette, it just looks painfully implausible. Interesting that with all that rock+roll (that's Regolith breccia plus Kodak ^_^ ) it took six missions before TPTB decided to include the first-ever geologist on the last-ever visit to The Moon (says the Smithsonian...)...pity that he seems to be acting as if he's got a bong hidden inside his PLSS.

Did I pick-up from that video (or was it elsewhere?) some chrono-illogical impression that there was a contemporary awareness that A17 was to be the last Apollo, despite the reported fact that A18/A19 and further Saturn Vs were still on the conveyor belt?? Hence the need for that poetic tracking shot, impossibly-synched to the departing origami pretzel, zooming flawlessly upwards...maybe the Naudets were up there with a floating-head tripod, instead of 40yr-old telecontrolled (no, telepathic) stepper-motors.

MINOR EUREKA MOMENT

Has anyone been able to cross-correlate any false lunar scenary between different missions? In the style of reused CM footage, wrongly-apportioned?
hollycrap

icarusinbound wrote:
MINOR EUREKA MOMENT

Has anyone been able to cross-correlate any false lunar scenary between different missions? In the style of reused CM footage, wrongly-apportioned?

Sure, icaurus, look at the LM, and the junk laying next to it ... they are the same in Apollo 17 and Apollo 15 .. and I'd dare say the rovers too, cables more cables less :ph34r:
hollycrap wrote:NASA in serious trouble.

After examining further these images I came to understand they are the same montage, (probably with dolls and scales models) with different backdrops but the Lunar module is exactly the same. The problem is that one is attributed to APOLLO 17 AND THE OTHER TO APOLLO 15 :lol:

Caption

Apollo 15 Lunar Module pilot James B. Irwin loads-up the "Rover", Lunar Roving Vehicle (LRV) with tools and equipment in preparation for the first lunar extravehicular activity (EVA-1) at the Hadley-Apennine landing site. A portion of the Lunar Module (LM) "Falcon" is on the left. The undeployed Laser Ranging Retro-Reflector (LR-3) lies atop the LM's Modular Equipment Stowage Assembly (MESA). This view is looking slightly West of South. Hadley Delta and the Apennine Front are in the background to the left. St. George crater is approximately 5 kilometers (about 3 statute miles) in the distance behind Irwin's head. Photographer: NASA / David R. Scott

REF => http://americanphotoarchive.photoshelte ... jJvXoqwyOY

Caption:

Field camps on the Moon created by the last three LMs were provisioned with oxygen, water, food, and power for about 70 hours plus some reserves. The Rover had battery power sufficient for about 55 miles, although 22 miles was the most that one was driven. Here Gene Cernan prepares the Rover for our second day of work on Apollo 17.

REF = > http://history.nasa.gov/SP-350/ch-14-2.html

Also a crossboundary apollo hoax issue was detected between Apollo 12 and 14
hollycrap wrote:While watching the Apollo 12 galleries, I saw a sequence of images of an earth rise. It seemed very familiar until I realized it was the same sequence as the earth rise for Apollo 14.

I downloaded the images and realized that the earth rise from Apollo 14 in fact were the first 5 frames from the same sequence as the rest attributed to Apollo 12.

Once I had the sequence i played it back and voila .. they fit seamlessly together ... except the earth .. which for me proved the overlay of the earth on The Moon's LOLA model at Langley. Here it is.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ_A4Dmt22M

Anticipating PANs (pro Apollo Nutters) arguments, i found what I could about the "earth rises" and understood they had already wrote baloney to account for the clanger

Here is what I found

AS12-47-6875 to 6895

Earthrise on Rev 14. The Pete and Al will land on this orbit. The distinctive crater in the foreground is Meitner, which has a diameter of 87 km. Journal Contributor Henri Partanen notes that the photos in this sequence are very similar to an Apollo 14 earthrise series that starts with AS14-66-9224. Those photos were also taken at AOS just prior to descent initiation. Because the Apollo 12 and 14 landing sites are both equatorial and are only separated by about 10 degrees of longitude, the orbital planes are similar. A comparison of Celestia images of the Moon as viewed from Earth at the time of the two landings shows that the Moon was in similar libration states. See, also, a labeled version ( 2.7 Mb ) by RenéCantin .

http://0-www.hq.nasa.gov.iii-server.ual ... ges12.html

AS14-66-9224 to 9228

Earthrise from the LM in orbit. The prominent foreground crater is Meitner, which has a diameter of 87 km. Apollo Lunar Surface Journal contributor Henri Partanen notes that the photos in this sequence are very similar to an Apollo 12 earthrise series that starts with AS12-47-6879. Those photos were also taken at AOS just prior to descent initiation. Because the Apollo 12 and 14 landing sites are both equatorial and are only separated by about 10 degrees of longitude, the orbital planes are similar. A quick check of Starry Night shows that the libration states of the Moon were also similar. Consequently, the views at AOS should be much the same. See, also, a labeled version ( 2.7 Mb ) by ALSJ contributor René Cantin.
- Eric M. Jones, Apollo Lunar Surface Journal, Apollo 14 photo gallery -

http://the-moon.wikispaces.com/Unknown+ ... hotography

I found that both are templates filled in by the same person. Only the first is in a NASA site the second you won't find in a NASA site.

Second Celestia and starry night, mentioned in every other snippet are astronomy software not available until recently so the two legends were written less than a decade ago.

Third that is not a plastic model that is the LOLA Moon plaster of Paris model they modeled at Langley with the help of Disney Studios which cost was more than 2 million dollars of that time.

Fourth the different coloration was to avoid the identification of the same clip video frames being passed off as photos, they don't overlap, they are the same sequence of frames in the footage of LOLA before the Moon landing scam took place.

I slowed the sequence a bit, for more clarity

Think, riding on a capsule along the moon should be as bumpy as riding on a country road? The reason for the tawdriness of the photo montages is simple: The jerky way in which they are presented misleads the investigators. What are the odds of two different missions to the moon, recording the same lunar landscape, at the same altitude, catching an earth rise at the exact same location, from the same perspective, with one of its windows pointing to the same landscape, illuminated by the sun in the exact same way, the topology casting the exact same shadows. 1 in a gogolplex?

Disclaimer: I had to adjust both sequences to the same contrast/color as they were colorized and contrast manipulated to confuse researchers.

Originally published coloration of two frames from the two missions

b&w Adjusted for contrast

:D

:o :P
reel.deal

icarusinbound wrote: Am I alone in noticing that, with the passage of time A11->A17, as well as increases in mission duration/curious lunar hardware/color movies, there seems to be a matched incremental increase in astronot insanity? Wilder driving of the Rover, more pseudo-drunken tumbles, more crowd-pleasing bunnyhops? - if I'd never seen or heard these guys in action before, the group I'd identify them as belonging to would be...
civil airline pilots with incomplete science diplomas smoking weed on a golf course... Image

... it took six missions before TPTB decided to include the first-ever geologist on the last-ever visit to The Moon Image
(says the Smithsonian...)...pity that he seems to be acting as if he's got a bong hidden inside his PLSS. Image
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image Image

hollycrap

:puke: