"Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.

Unread postby AmongTheThugs on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:22 am

[I merged the following three posts from the chatbox. I thought that maybe this could be our general thread about Barack Obama, covering whatever deception/distraction/cover-up/fakery may arise in connection to this character. For this reason I also slightly changed the title of the thread. Hope this is OK. :) ~nonhocapito]

This is the only forum I'm on and I don't spend much time online. I've looked around a bit lately and something is bugging me. There has been a lot of controversy about where Obama was born. It seems a bit over the top. His Ss number not right. Folks in Kenya saying he was born there. All that nonsense.
Now I'm wondering not where he was born but WAS he born. Is he even real? Could Obama be 'Simone'?
AmongTheThugs
Member
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:07 am

Unread postby simonshack on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:41 pm

AmongTheThugs wrote:This is the only forum I'm on and I don't spend much time online. I've looked around a bit lately and something is bugging me. There has been a lot of controversy about where Obama was born. It seems a bit over the top. His Ss number not right. Folks in Kenya saying he was born there. All that nonsense.
Now I'm wondering not where he was born but WAS he born. Is he even real? Could Obama be 'Simone'?


If I were Sherlock Holmes... I'd say this issue merits further investigation. What to make of this, Watson? :huh:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wF_n-gn-Yo

Unlike other 'wild speculations' about Barack Hussein Obama, this one strikes me as particularly bizarre/inexplicable: in fact, the above video was uploaded on July 17, two days after that Obama speech which seems to have taken place on Friday, July 15 2011. So yes - we've got a problem here...

The birthday 'slip' was even 'corroborated' by the mainstream media...FWIW... <_<
USA TODAY
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... 4Wk6NluqSo

ABC NEWS
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... in-a-week/
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:51 pm

simonshack wrote:The birthday 'slip' was even 'corroborated' by the mainstream media...FWIW... <_<
USA TODAY
http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... 4Wk6NluqSo

ABC NEWS
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... in-a-week/


I have been thinking about this whole Obama's birth affair for a long time now . Why do we even hear about this stuff ? Why can't they just produce a birth certificate to end this whole thing ? Why is Alex Jones all over it ?

They want us all focused on this issue probably to keep us distracted from a real Obama related mind-fuck performed on us :)

What is it ? Maybe the dude is just an actor ? Maybe some President puppets in the past caused some problems and now they just want to be sure and hire actors?

Keep on digging my friends !
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Obama's birth certificate

Unread postby Skeptrick on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Old news, I know, but I am surprised noone has posted about it before; I was reminded of it when reading a post by SimonShack:
simonshack wrote:

- Are the NASA HOAXERS extremely stupid?
[ or ]
- Are the NASA HOAXERS testing the limits of human stupidity?


Currently, I must humbly admit that my mind is split 50%/50% between these two (equally disturbing) options.



Relatively open and shut case, there is only one image to investigate:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

There are lots of videos on the subject. Really though, only a cursory viewing reveals an appalling excuse for a forgery that must be intentionally poorly made. It only gets worse when you zoom in.

Again, the same chilling questions:

Are the same people who have managed to take control of the country really this inept? Are we some sort of lab rats in a psychological experiment?

I sincerely hope that they are simply a capricious bunch and enjoy a good laugh at those who do buy into the official story.

What do you guys think? Intentionally laughable, or simple laziness?
Skeptrick
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:24 pm

Re: "Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Unread postby lux on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:20 pm

I was amused to see that the latest installment of the Birth Certificate Soap Opera has B.O.'s own attorney admitting in court to the judge that the infamous document is fake. And, raising the absurdity level to new heights, this attorney argued that, since it is an obvious forgery, it should to thrown out as evidence that B.O. is ineligible!

Huh? – think about that one for a moment. :wacko:

But anyway, not to be outdone in this theater-of-the absurd, the judge agreed.

Since this is now all over the web and YouTube I won't bother posting a link as I would rather not advertize the blogs and sites that are involved in this farce.

Personally, I don't care where this BOzo was born, nor am I sure if he even really exists, but I can't help being curious as to the purpose of all this ridiculousness.

Will this political joke ever have a punchline? If so what will it be? Is this all really just a new Mel Brooks movie? Or, are the perps simply going senile in their old age?

Hard to say so tune in next month for the next installment ...
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: "Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Unread postby HonestlyNow on Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:04 pm

*
JYVE Talk

Judicial logic:
BC is fake, therefore Oby is American-born.

Yank logic:
Tower-gash is real, therefore all fakery (will soon be) discredited.

Video logic:
"What I'm actually seeing looks like a Hollywood movie!"

Extra, extra, read all about it:
All lies are truth, because all truths look like lies.


Oh, we11.
HonestlyNow
Member
 
Posts: 441
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:15 pm

Re: "Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Unread postby warriorhun on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Dear AmongTheThugs (and all,)

you say:
I thought that maybe this could be our general thread about Barack Obama, covering whatever deception/distraction/cover-up/fakery may arise in connection to this character.


Why not? The topic of Obama is one of my favourite horses to jump upon. :)

I probably said before but I'll repeat: the news of Baruch "Hussein" Obama supposedly being a "Muslim" was what blew me away first about this character back that time. Of course, the opposite was newsworthy as well, that he is a "Christian". Both can not be true at the same time, so which is the real one?

Neither. Obama was not elected to US Presidentcy (and approved by the Zionist lobby in Washington) on account of being (half-)black. If you think his "white" mother was your average Kansas farmgirl choosing the dark side like Anakin Skywalker, then have another think coming. She is from an ex-marxist family turned liberal. That's as far as most sources dare to go, but if you have a bit of real-life experience you will spot the code-words pointing to the right direction of what such family-background means. (That Obama openly thanked his education to his Jewish grandmother after his inauguration is just icing on the cake.)

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Ann_Dunham_Soetoro

I suppose we all remember the newspaper article titled: "Obama, America's first Jewish President". He gives ample proof to back this up, like

1. Obama being the first US President to hold the Seder in the White House.

Image

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/0 ... 84640.html


2. Obama celebrating Hanukkah at the White House

Image

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/0 ... 36245.html


Not your typical Christian, let alone Muslim way of religious behaviour, now, innit? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, then it is a ... duck!


So, either he is a... duck, or maybe he is the first SIM president of the USA, impersonated by an actor in public, and all these (seemingly contradicting) infos about his religious/racial background is just wool over our eyes?
A trick, so everybody would think "our guy is the President"? So that the Jews are happy that he is openly Jewish without the stupid Goyim having a clue, the Muslims are happy because he is a "secret Muslim", the Christians are happy because the Media says he really is a Christian, the blacks are happy because they have a "black President", the whites are...well, unless they are Christian there is not much happiness for them, but their happines is kept out of the package long ago...And in reality, the White House ceased to be the centre of power long ago, the power of the Presidents of old is distributed among a few un-known cadre, and these anonym world leaders just put out CGI characters on party lists to vote on by the masses every 4 years?
warriorhun
Member
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby Heiwa on Wed May 02, 2012 11:42 am

Somone saying he is Barack Obama arrived in Kabul ... some time :rolleyes:
Image

Image
and signed something with somebody :P
Image

Image
and then he met the boys
Image

Image
President Barack Obama delivers a speech from Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan, Tuesday, May 2, 2012.

Image
President Barack Obama arrives to address troops at Bagram Air Field, Afghanistan, Wednesday, May 2, 2012.

Image

Read more here: http://www.sacbee.com/2012/05/01/445795 ... rylink=cpy

But when was it? And who was this clown shown above? :lol:

And here - http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/ma ... aden-death - another version of the show :puke:
Heiwa
Banned
 
Posts: 1062
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:20 pm

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby brianv on Wed May 02, 2012 1:13 pm

The curiously never aging face of the Hamid Karzai clone, alway's contemptlative and signing something, in contrast to the rapidly aging Amanob clone. Looks like it was shot in a Hollywood parking lot too.
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby lux on Wed May 02, 2012 3:29 pm

Image
^ Guy on left appears to be a complete cut & paste. "Obama" appears to be a head transplant. "Airforce One"
appears to be an altered, normal aircraft with emblem and wide stairway added.

Image
^ Same cut & paste guy on left plus 2 head/hand transplants.

Image
^ Simple cut & paste of Obama atop another photo.

Like this:
Image
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby brianv on Wed May 02, 2012 4:57 pm

It has to be fake, so much scum in one place would spontaneously combust!
brianv
Member
 
Posts: 3959
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:19 pm

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby simonshack on Wed May 02, 2012 5:48 pm

*

Here is an original picture released by the media of OBAMA visiting the US troops in Kabul:
Image

And here's a "different angle" - featuring a white staircase. Ok - so that staircase was a mobile staircase...Yah!
Image
(The perspectives of the two shots look different - sure! Look at the audience in the backdrop.)

Now, does this brown, chocolate-shade look like a shadow? Or does it look more like a poor shadow-rendering?
Image


To be sure, this is the only instance - in my lifetime - that I have seen a similar "chocolate shadow":
THE BREIVIK CHOCOLATE COP: viewtopic.php?p=2365074#p2365074

Image

************************************************************

And here's an enlargement of the audience of the "Obama speech in Kabul":
Image

I really hope this is just a pixel phenomena - and that those two US soldiers were NOT beheaded ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
simonshack
Administrator
 
Posts: 6734
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: italy

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby LightCone on Wed May 02, 2012 6:15 pm

simonshack wrote:*

Image


Are you referring to the shadow from his left arm? Admittedly, the "left hand" portion of the shadow doesn't seem to correlate.
LightCone
Member
 
Posts: 153
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:07 am

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby lux on Wed May 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Image
Obama salutes ... uh ... nobody.

Image
"I went where and did what? ... Kabul? Yeah, right."
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread postby SmokingGunII on Wed May 02, 2012 9:46 pm

lux wrote:Image



Lux - with regards that top photograph....

Wot, no shadows? :o
SmokingGunII
Member
 
Posts: 557
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 am

PreviousNext

Return to General World Affairs

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest