9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
MsQ

Re: 9/11 and SEPTEMBER CLUES

Unread post by MsQ »

HonestlyNow wrote:
(I apologize to all Clueforum members for entertaining this troll. It's just such a ball!)
We all gotta have some fun!

Sometimes they even get you thinking about stuff, including to not take such non-thinkers so seriously.

From all experiences, something can be learned.
Yep. I ended up cycling 30 km yesterday because of this thread :lol:
In order to be sure about the post I made yesterday where I said something about how many people in NYC could actually see the towers properly, I decided to use Q Tower in Surfers Paradise as an example and go see how close I had to get before I could see it clearly enough to make out detail. Also to see how my viewing was obstructed by other buildings and trees and signs. Q Tower is one of the world's tallest residential towers.
I did take some less than average photos. When I returned home though I couldn't find the lead to download them to my computer :D
yankee451
Banned

Unread post by yankee451 »

simonshack wrote: ps: What exactly have you done, Yankee, to show that you care about the truth?
I came here to poke a digital finger in your eye, you lying goat-fucker.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

HonestlyNow & MsQ, Well said, well done! Image
simonshack wrote:Darling Yankee...please check out what you have beneath you. It may ultimately cause great pain in your butt.
Image :lol:

BTW, re
yankee451 wrote:...all you have done is reinforce my premiss, namely that the "perps" deliberately altered genuine footage so that they ALL can be discredited.
Could anyone make any rational sense of this 'yank' persona's purported belief that the perps actually used real "ordinance" [sic] :rolleyes: presumably meaning ordnance like missiles (as planted by 'News' anchors with verbal 'slips' of "mi-plane") — never mind the logistic nightmare, redundancy and risk to a controlled demolition op — in order to take "genuine footage", but then doctored and altered all of it to look fake so "ALL" their images could be "discredited"? :blink: :wacko:
I guess someone forgot to tell gatekeeper shills like A(hole) Jones et al that they were not supposed to protect the media fakery from exposure then, eh? :lol:

It can't/won't comprehend a logical thought process or question; calls images from NIST etc. real "photographs" (with no original date/time Exif data, camera &/or specific attribution); used gratuitous sarcasm, hyperbole and blatant fallacies; complains of not being allowed to speak after posting drivel for 8 pages; called us "minions", "wannabes" & worse, but accused anyone questioning its troll-like behavior of "name-calling".

Now that's real irony :D
yankee451
Banned

And I thought I needed to get out more.
yankee451
Banned

Could anyone make any rational sense of this 'yank' persona's purported belief that the perps actually used real "ordinance"
Only those not already on the payroll of the DoD.

YANK
MsQ

Unread post by MsQ »

yankee451 wrote:
And I thought I needed to get out more.
I recommend it - it was a lovely day and I feel fantastic!
Plus it proved the point of what I said, so again I recommend it B)

Using Google Earth to measure the distance, the point where I found looking at the Q Tower building and trying to make out detail too difficult to bother with was 1.7 km away. It could have been a bit less than that, but between the 1.4 km mark and the 1.7 km mark, my view of Q Tower was obstructed by other buildings and trees. At smaller distances from Q Tower, I found my view of it was mostly obscured by these things too either partially or fully. When I cycled right up next to the building and looked straight up at the whole building, not only did I find that quite uncomfortable, due to the angle and close proximity, I couldn't make out much detail towards the top of the building.
Besides, if there was some sort of serious problem with a skyscraper, who would actually remain standing right next to it? It's scary enough when drunks throw beer bottles off of the balconies at you of some of the much lower buildings, let alone hanging around if you've been told theres been an explosion high up in the building, or that a plane has just flown into it.

Of course Surfers Paradise is nowhere near as built up as New York, but it's built up enough to demonstrate how little people can see of the tops of buildings from ground or lower levels.

I'm short sighted, but wear contact lenses which bring my vision into the "normal" range.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Yank has proposed a very logical scenario:
1) Multiple missiles were fired into the WTC from different directions to create a picture-perfect plane-shaped gash
2) To convince everyone in New Jersey with a telescope that the TV images were real
3) So the perps could release real photos of the crime scene
4) Which no-one will take seriously, because Cluesforum disputes the authenticity of all 911 imagery :blink:

Makes perfect sense to me! :wacko:

It's a good joke, Yank, but you need to work on your delivery...
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

yankee451 wrote: I came here to poke a digital finger in your eye, you lying goat-fucker.
That's very kind of you. Just yesterday I got a wood splinter in my eye while handling my chain-saw in the garden. It now seems to be gone! :)

(ps: I'm not particularly attracted to goats - but I'm seriously considering buying one - to chew my savage, junglesque lawn. I doubt my girlfriend will let me have sexual intercourse with it, though - not that the idea really titillates me.)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

...all you have done is reinforce my premiss :lol:

I could do with some of that! :P
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Yank, what's next? Some of the vicsims are real?
nonhocapito

Unread post by nonhocapito »

yankee451 wrote:the only way to guarantee that all the eye witnesses and their analogue cameras saw the same thing that everyone else saw would be to use real video with CGI planes.
As said a million times: it is not a matter of this or that video or part of a video that could be real. Of course if we want to nitpick we can always find a piece of video that looks realer and decide to hold on to that one. A really fruitless exercise that can, nonetheless, make for many pages of amusing or less amusing trolling. <_<

The point is to realize that it is possible, technically possible, to fake the whole thing. And, working on this premise, to demonstrate that, in fact, to fake the whole thing was the safest, most logical thing to do.

"Look at this video! Isn't this persuasive?!"
"Possibly. But could it be faked?"
"Well, technically, sure, but..."
"There you go." :P

Sure, probably the towers must had real smoke pouring out of them, probably generated by some smoking device (after all the empty towers could contain as many burning tires as needed), and, at least in sync with the second plane as shown in TV, probably there was also some explosion that simulated such event to the eye of the people in Manhattan.

However, there is no reason to think that the imagery shown on TV or later the internet borrows in anyway from this theatrical reality staged for the people in NYC, because the latter was a "reduced" "seen from afar" version of it that the TV would later replace in anyone's mind, no matter which city they belonged to.

The fake imagery shown by TV and the internet had to contain a lot more elements to it. A lot more than reality could contain. Falling people; collapsing towers; planes slamming; people waving; helicopters flying about and so on and so forth. The whole lot, even the weather, had to be somewhat consistent and somewhat under control so that all these elements could be injected in it according to the storyplot.

And you cannot have a "real" amateur video to which you add the elements you want such as planes or falling people, because the movements of the camera and the reaction of the people must reflect such events. The whole thing must be faked.

The ridiculous, astonishing, amazing thing with 9/11 is precisely that there is no real footage out there. Not even of inconclusive nature: not even something as seen from so far that it proves nothing. For starters, there's not even remotely enough footage to begin with. There's too little, and this is precisely the sign of image control that you cannot ignore.

However such level of image control was achieved is anybody's guess. Some reasonable explanations have been given, but the lack of a definitive answer cannot be held against us. We are not insiders and cannot draw the whole picture in detail.

This is not a matter of "belief", but rather, the way I see it, of logic: once again, to fake the whole thing was technically possible, and safer. This is why it has been done this way. We don't pretend to have all the answers about how they solved all the obvious problems of control that this involved, but evidently they managed to do it.
They are control freaks after all, to aim to control is their curse and destiny. The devil being in the details and all that.
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote:Did I miss something here?
Dear whatsgoingon,

No - you haven't missed much of anything worth talking about - only the sad ramblings of a tormented soul suffering from what we may call "9/11 research-PTSD"...

The poor fellow ("Yankee451"- a Let's Roll forums" aficionado) is presumably just going through some nervous breakdown:
"I have been a student of 911 on and off for more than a decade, and I am looking for other quasi-open-minded collaborators with whom to study. I don’t care if you’re a firm believer in the official government story with planes, box-cutters and those Scary A-Rabs or if you’re a “no-planer” like me; if you can make your case well, can admit error and can communcate without serious insult, you will be welcome here."

http://yankee451.com/2012/02/29/about-me/
Yamkee451 apparently doesn't consider calling a fellow 9/11 researcher a "lying goat-fucker" any sort of insult! :lol:
yankee451
Banned

if you can make your case well, can admit error and can communicate without serious insult, you will be welcome here.
Not my proudest moment, granted.

The irony is bitter, more so considering I also came here to ask permission to put a September Clues link on my site. How am I doing so far?

Pardon my outburst, I do cuss like a trooper and however serious a goat-fucker may sound to you, it always makes me laugh when I hear it, but I can't say it was meant in jest, I was pretty pissed-off and frustrated. I also can't say it was worth the embarrassment.

But I can admit error, even if I can't communicate without serious insult. Please accept my apologies.

Yank
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Yank, we cannot regulate who does or does not link to our forum. I don't think anyone here wants to give you "permission with our blessing" after your intro, though. If you're going to do it, and skew research one way or another, there's nothing we can do except be upset about it or - more usefully - ignore you. The Internet is big. Maybe some folks with good reasoning will find this forum opportunity through your link to us. That would be cool!

As to the argument that the images were doctored live as the event happened; it isn't outside the realm of possibility. We obviously don't know why the images are so fake and bad, but we have a running hypothesis that doesn't seem very challenged so far, that it is very difficult to coordinate a lie of this scale without pre-planning. A live event would have caused more errors still, since there would be no time to review and correct the multiple streams of simulated "disaster coverage" aired on the day in 2001.

So far, it seems the planning stages began at least as far back as 1993, with the original simulated "bombing" of the WTC. In other words, why scramble for everything, randomly risking odd contingencies? You can spend years or months making your plan and your footage, without too many significant technological advances (though, those too, can presumably be regulated by security agencies and forces - and indeed most spy movies are about that very subject: the controlled release, suppression and use of technology) ... and just air it when you need it aired.

I don't understand the thrust to imagine a "sudden" technological "surprise attack" unless you really think anything comes as such a surprise to our vastly connected and oppressive military misleaders.