REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
Gauging

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by Gauging »

Hi,

Sep Clues is the most amazing analysis and dissection of the 911 mirage yet! I've been a sceptic since - almost - the start (the Pentagon story never seemed plausible.) Dave McGowan's essays are excellent insights into the absurdity of the official conspiracy theory. However, Simon's movie just blows the whole thing apart and is irrefutable.

Me, I live in ireland (a sad old whore of a state), work in IT, formerly in print journalism and TV production. Haven't had a TV for nearly four years - and I'm a far happier person for it!

I'd like to help disseminate the truth about these false flags - maybe I can, in some way, help people live more in peace and happiness, less in fear and misery. Life's too wonderful to miss!
TruthAndLight

Unread post by TruthAndLight »

Hello, I am from the United States
Male
Age 45

I have no professional experience per say, but I am good at math, and pretty smart all around. I am not an idiot. Ever since the events of 9/11 I guess that somethings just didn't quite sit right with me. I never understood why the buildings collapsed the way they did, and there were other anomalies too. One thing I noticed was the so called planes seemed to come in at weird angles. Somethings just never really made sense. It has always sort of lingered in the back of my mind that there is something bogus about 9/11. In the past couple years when I am online I every so often check the 9/11 stuff and I have seen a lot of the evidence. Most recently I have learned that a Boeing 767 will not fly as fast as the NTSB claims at a low altitude... the air is too thick.

I guess that I had always held out that perhaps this 9/11 fake out was done to somehow teach everyone a lesson... not to hate your fellow man, of course that will require those who staged it to reveal the truth of the reason for the fake out at some point.

Another thought I have had recently concerns stinger missiles. The US sent a lot of stingers to Afghanistan but they were not all accounted for. The following recently occureed to me: if some people shot down a plane with a stinger missile, then simultaneously launched a remote controlled aircraft with explosives attached to it, and a transponder that matched the call sign of the plane shot down, then they perpetrators could get on the radio from any nearby location and pretend to be flying the plane that was shot down. They could call in a fake mayday... they could claim the plane lost cabin pressure, and claim they lost their electric for a period of time. They could claim the electric was back on at that point... this would explain why they dropped off the radar for a moment... they could even ask the tower, "are you seeing our transponder now", You are, yes? Oh great. Fake pilots who are really on the ground could request emergency clearance at (name airport near intended target), and I imagine that they would be cleared to come right on in. I do find it interesting that whatever hit the Pentagon seems to have flown right over the White House towards Washington National Airport, and then to the Pentagon. I have no facts to support this... I only wonder this. But, suppose it was a stinger attack and then switch that took place. But lets just say that something like is not that complicated of a thing to do, I can see where the US Government would have an interest in keeping it a secret, and hiding the truth.

What ever the truth is, I am certain that it is not what we have been told. I am just one that hopes that there could be some explanation or justification for 9/11 that is not as sinister as some seem to think. I know that many feel that the fake out can have only one motive; that it was a false flag operation designed to bolster support for foreign wars. However, I have also wondered, is there any possible way that the 9/11 fake out could really be a thing of good somehow??? I have trouble believing that any sitting US President would allow something like mass murder against his own people. I just don't believe that this is possible, but then I am the type of person who would not commit treason on his own people. There are some lines I personally would never cross. Like I would not kill another human being even for a billion dollars... I just could not cross that line. Though I know there are some who would kill another human being for $500 or just for "fun". So I don't totally rule out the false flag operation, I just don't see what there is to gain.

I often hear people talk about this one world order, and how this would be a bad thing... and how this is what the US war machine is trying to achieve. Well I do just have one observation... if we ever do get to having one world order and thus one world government, wouldn't that mean there would no longer be a need to have a war machine? Who would the military fight if there is only one government (one military)? Wouldn't one world order mean there would no longer be a need to have a military? Just a thought.

I believe that there is something(s) very wrong with 9/11, and/or bogus, that is for sure... It seems that perhaps the media is somehow in on it. The truth has not yet been reveled in it's entirety... this I am sure of.

I am hoping that there is a way that 9/11 could unfold as a good thing... like what if it really was designed as a way to cause everyone to unite as humans and not be divided. Well it just seems that often as humans we are very quick to hop on the hate bandwagon before we really know all the sides of a story. If it should turn out that no one died on 9/11 (buildings empty, etc.), all those who supposedly died are revealed to still be alive, well I think this would be like a giant lesson for all humanity to not be so quick to judge others. Also what if there really are no wars going on as a "result of 9/11" either... what if all those were staged too. So, that is my hope for the why of 9/11... and yes I know it is a tall order. Bottom line, I have no doubt that something is fishy.
normann
Banned

Unread post by normann »

Ok so I`ll introduce myself.

Im a male from Norway.
Im here just to ask you guys what happend in Oslo on july 22 2011.

I work in the Red Cross with drug addicts.

My hobbies are movies and books. Im very interested in history.

I have dyslexia, so excuse my english.

Thank you.
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

TruthAndLight wrote:
I often hear people talk about this one world order, and how this would be a bad thing... and how this is what the US war machine is trying to achieve. Well I do just have one observation... if we ever do get to having one world order and thus one world government, wouldn't that mean there would no longer be a need to have a war machine? Who would the military fight if there is only one government (one military)? Wouldn't one world order mean there would no longer be a need to have a military? Just a thought.

I believe that there is something(s) very wrong with 9/11, and/or bogus, that is for sure... It seems that perhaps the media is somehow in on it. The truth has not yet been reveled in it's entirety... this I am sure of.

I am hoping that there is a way that 9/11 could unfold as a good thing... like what if it really was designed as a way to cause everyone to unite as humans and not be divided. Well it just seems that often as humans we are very quick to hop on the hate bandwagon before we really know all the sides of a story. If it should turn out that no one died on 9/11 (buildings empty, etc.), all those who supposedly died are revealed to still be alive, well I think this would be like a giant lesson for all humanity to not be so quick to judge others. Also what if there really are no wars going on as a "result of 9/11" either... what if all those were staged too. So, that is my hope for the why of 9/11... and yes I know it is a tall order. Bottom line, I have no doubt that something is fishy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IxnNWZu-Ak

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxnNWZu-Ak
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

normann wrote:Ok so I`ll introduce myself.

Im a male from Norway.

Thank you.
I don't believe one word of that introduction! The Red Cross really? Drugs really?
How come you can spell dyslexia if you are dyslexic?
History is a lie, every word..."history is thing of the past".

Now introduce yourself properly!
kansasinnovember

Unread post by kansasinnovember »

brianv wrote:
normann wrote:Ok so I`ll introduce myself.

Im a male from Norway.

Thank you.
I don't believe one word of that introduction! The Red Cross really? Drugs really?
History is a lie, every word..."history is thing of the past".

Now introduce yourself properly!

..Maybe he used "Speckcheller" :unsure:
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Hi all.
I'll never forget the feeling I had when, in about 2007 or 2008, I came to know that both the holocaust and 911 were complete hoaxes.
I say 'came to know' in the sense that, before that time I had questioned, disbelieved and had my doubts about those events, but my disbelief seemed more of an academic thought experiment than real knowledge.
Then I saw two of the most important movies of our time, IMO, September Clues and One Third of the Holocaust.
It was like a kick in the guts, and quite unsettling knowing that I had passed the point of no return. I could no longer 'not know'.
BTW
I'm male, 42, living in Auckland, New Zealand
and right now I have to go with my wife and son to my son's music class,
so, cheers all.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

TruthAndLight wrote:I do find it interesting that whatever hit the Pentagon seems to have flown right over the White House towards Washington National Airport, and then to the Pentagon. I have no facts to support this... I only wonder this. But, suppose it was a stinger attack and then switch that took place.
Get real. Read the Pentagon analysis on this forum.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

arc300 wrote:Hi all.
Hi man - and welcome. Really got good vibes there! (oh well - you praised SC - so I guess that's why!...) :)
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

I got really good vibes there as well, Simon. arc300, welcome.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

@Simon and Amongthethugs,

Thanks, guys. It's a pleasure to be here.
Cardboard Cosmos

Unread post by Cardboard Cosmos »

UK citizen living in Australia (Adelaide).

Didn't believe the 9/11 story from day one.

Qualifications are in law enforcement, history and counterterrorism, people smuggling, and what we now term global security.

I had a small role in the Bali bombing investigation.

My final duties were as monitor in Timor at the end of its independence process.

I left the service in 2007 and since then have been a student.

Things I noted and have continued to talk about ever since 9/11:

1. the actor pretending to be a witness who spouted the complete official version before it was released right down to the "due to the heat of the jet fuel" line.

2. damage to ground floor prior to demolition of both WTC towers.

3. means motive opportunity for Tower 7 taken together with testimony from the survivors of 7, who witnessed a man outside prior to its demolition.

In relation 3. there is also the incontrivertible proof of the beeb announcing it had collapsed whilst it was actually in the background of the shot of their reporter in New York. Whoopsie. :)
TruthinGod

Unread post by TruthinGod »

Hello forum members my named is Edward and I live in the NYC area, Staten Island to be exact; and I am in my mid 30s. My nationality is Ital/Irish/Norwegian and I am currently unemployed but seeking employment. My major in college was web design but I have not finished and probably won't unless my college debt dissapears. As far as my experience in research I think I have quite a bit thanks to the internet and my interest in finding out the Truth about everything from 9/11 to man's history ancient and modern. I joined cause I wanted to respond with some info I have found out but I will def trying to continue contributing as much as I can in the future. I have seen Simon's work on 9/11 fakery and It flawed me because it went against my pre-conceived notions about reality. It actually helped to open my eyes to the world and made me start questioning everything i learned thru the media and school. This site is amazing and I especially love the exposure of NASA and the space mission which actually has given me further evidence of the existence of God. I mean it is obvious that Christianity is a problem to the satanic people running this world more than any other religious figure. They especially hate Jesus Christ and want to make you believe he is just a myth even though he has influenced the world for over the last two thousand years. The whole objective is to replace God with man which echoes back to creation when the serpent made Adam and Eve eat of the fruit so she to can be like God. Satan is a liar though and is only using man as puppets to be equal to God. Well I will not make my posts revolve to much around religion but I do want to speak about the Occult agenda of NASA some but anyways hope everybody is happy with my contributions! If not I guess I am a goner !! hehe <_< :P ;)
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

TruthinGod wrote:Hello forum members my named is Edward and I live in the NYC area, Staten Island to be exact; and I am in my mid 30s. My nationality is Ital/Irish/Norwegian and I am currently unemployed but seeking employment. My major in college was web design but I have not finished and probably won't unless my college debt dissapears. As far as my experience in research I think I have quite a bit thanks to the internet and my interest in finding out the Truth about everything from 9/11 to man's history ancient and modern. I joined cause I wanted to respond with some info I have found out but I will def trying to continue contributing as much as I can in the future. I have seen Simon's work on 9/11 fakery and It flawed me because it went against my pre-conceived notions about reality. It actually helped to open my eyes to the world and made me start questioning everything i learned thru the media and school. This site is amazing and I especially love the exposure of NASA and the space mission which actually has given me further evidence of the existence of God. I mean it is obvious that Christianity is a problem to the satanic people running this world more than any other religious figure. They especially hate Jesus Christ and want to make you believe he is just a myth even though he has influenced the world for over the last two thousand years. The whole objective is to replace God with man which echoes back to creation when the serpent made Adam and Eve eat of the fruit so she to can be like God. Satan is a liar though and is only using man as puppets to be equal to God. Well I will not make my posts revolve to much around religion but I do want to speak about the Occult agenda of NASA some but anyways hope everybody is happy with my contributions! If not I guess I am a goner !! hehe <_< :P ;)
Another bot? Nice misspellings, bad capitalization, run-on sentences, missing punctuation, blah blah blah how boring, ending with an unnecessary detour into unprovable theology.
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

Well, TruthinGod, unless you're deliberately taking the piss, your intro just doesn't appear mature enough for someone claiming to be in their "mid 30s". I'm glad Simon's 9-11 research helped you question everything propagated by the media and school (indoctrination) system, but you really can't blame him for your being "flawed" :P

Everyone is free to believe whatever they wish but most here have realized that nothing in history has remained uncorrupted by those who have power and control over mass perceptions — especially organized religions (not to be confused with personal spiritual experience).
Man made doctrines & institutionalized dogma of all kinds are what we need to recognize and free our minds from before we can ever perceive the truth about anything.

New members also need to read the research and topics on this forum thoroughly to better understand what's expected here. Posting blocks of illiterate, unbroken text in large colored font without spell checking is obviously not acceptable. <_<