"Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
fbenario

Re: Obama in Kabul ... on Tuesday or Wednesday (May 2, 2012)

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:It has to be fake, so much scum in one place would spontaneously combust!
We can only hope.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

LightCone wrote: Are you referring to the shadow from his left arm? Admittedly, the "left hand" portion of the shadow doesn't seem to correlate.
Does Obama's forefinger seem to correlate with reality? :mellow:

As far as I know, most people have only ONE forefinger. Not two ! :P
lux

Unread post by lux »

SmokingGunII wrote:
Lux - with regards that top photograph....

Wot, no shadows? :o
I know. The shadows are all wrong. There are a few small ones but they are inconsistent. It's a very fake photo.

It's also got me wondering now: Is there really an Airforce One aircraft or is that bogus too? I guess they have no reason to have one anymore since they can just fake photos of his "trips."
brianv

Re: "Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Unread post by brianv »

Split in the wedding ring! His manicurist needs firing!
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

simonshack wrote:
LightCone wrote: Are you referring to the shadow from his left arm? Admittedly, the "left hand" portion of the shadow doesn't seem to correlate.
Does Obama's forefinger seem to correlate with reality? :mellow:

brianv wrote:Image

Split in the wedding ring! His manicurist needs firing!
The longer I stare at it, the more absurd it becomes! :lol:

Two-sided watch, an amorphous thumb, severely deformed forefinger (and its lack of shadow)...
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Kevin Lamarque that says he took above pictures at Kabul (or whatever!) is a friend of Hillary - http://blogs.reuters.com/kevin-lamarque/ and he is just a … journalist.
Game_Over

Obama's magical see through leg!

Unread post by Game_Over »

+

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4oBF9wmVIQ

5/02/2012 President Obama flew to Bagram, Afghanistan to talk about the war strategy and planned withdrawal of troops marking the 1-yr anniversary of Osama Bin Laden's raid and killing.

I paused the video at the 00:01 mark and took the following screen capture:

Clearly they staged Obama coming out from behind the truck to impart the fact that it was real.

The chroma key was off and his leg disappeared into the background.

Also watch as he emerges from the truck, his right arm (on our left) is heavily pixelated as it "renders".
brianv

Re: Obama's magical see through leg!

Unread post by brianv »

Game_Over wrote:+

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4oBF9wmVIQ
I'm not going to give the video a hit and it's probably riddled with advertising, f*ck google and youtube.

He looks decidedly CGI here!! Have they rolled out a new Ob[jectOriented]ama SIMTRON, was he ever real?

whoops typo, I have spellcheker enabled but it doesn't catch my typing anywhere!?
Last edited by brianv on Thu May 03, 2012 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

Politics is indeed becoming "digitized", literally. ;)

It's only reasonable: why have a physical puppet when you can have a digital puppet?

Though, is some motion capture from a physical person still required, or have they already moved into completely CGI-from-the-ground-up - characters? Of course, as their templates get more sophisticated and comprehensive in quality and quantity, physical puppets will be made increasingly redundant. Digitizing of anything/everything is a worldwide trend elsewhere in life, too, so they're "just" doing their part. ;)
Last edited by Makkonen on Fri May 04, 2012 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Game_Over

I played with the exposure levels and while I know this isn't scientific it helps clearly illustrate the gap in his leg.
simonshack
Administrator

Interesting. I have made my own capture of that 'chopped' leg - just to make sure...

There's a quite interesting multiple-shadow play as the Obama figure enters the stage. Ok, one may assume he casts several shadows due to a 'crossfire' of spotlights illuminating the scene. However, one would expect this multiple shadowing to be noticeable in other objects present in this shot - not only on the walking/wagging Obama figure itself. And - is it only me, or does the shadow to his left (seen on pavement at bottom right of the frame) seem to speed up - and 'overtake' him?

Obama's lip synch seems to be off now and then, in the sense that some words he utters do not seem to jive with his mouth shape. Also, those dimples around his nose and mouth are odd. They're reddish and look more like (bleeding) scars, flickering back and forth as he speaks. Are they meant to be face shadows?

Hmmm...Dunno what to make of this. The chopped leg is certainly very strange... :wacko:
Game_Over

Strangely enough --there are more oddities!

At approx 02:19 - 02:20 right at the time Obama says the word "launched" a "white ball" is launched in background where he emerged from!

Then, from 02:21 -02:22, it continues to "bounce" around, even into the grill of the truck where it should ever be seen. Obviously some weird masking layers gone wrong?

I have no idea how to even describe what this was supposed to represent?

Seriously, I will do some screen captures but this really needs to be seen in the youtube video to get the full effect of it's weirdness.
Game_Over

The two white dove appearances...

Now don't get me wrong, I understand this was filmed "live" in a hanger and birds fly in those types of places all the time.

Here's the thing...I've worked in production...if there is a bird...you get rid of it.

That may simply mean opening the door and "shooing" it out or something more elaborate.

But the entire point of shooting in a studio is to have a "controlled environment".

However at 10:17-10:18 a white bird -- subconsciously registered as a dove = peace flies by, right as Obama is talking peace.

It appears again late in the video but I didn't mark the timecode.

I think the most obvious mistakes we will find take place when:

1) Obama's right palm (on our left of the screen) crosses over onto the grill of the vehicle. The colors of his palm blend with the color of the front of the vehicle and so we get rendering artifacts.

2) The play between Obama's hands and when they are visible behind the "microphone stand" layer. There is a lot of weirdness in this area and should be fun to explore.

Is it just me or do Obama/s hands remind you of the Swedish Chef fro the muppets?
simonshack
Administrator

Game_Over wrote:Strangely enough --there are more oddities!

At approx 02:19 - 02:20 right at the time Obama says the word "launched" a "white ball" is launched in background where he emerged from!

Then, from 02:21 -02:22, it continues to "bounce" around, even into the grill of the truck where it should ever be seen. Obviously some weird masking layers gone wrong?
:huh:
Game_Over

Simon,

Thank you for being so far ahead in putting together the GIF SOUP animation of what I described! I am going to get familiar with how to do that this weekend.

It is incredible to watch this video EYES WIDE SHUT!

It is soo weird!

This is so relevant because it is current! And it is not 9-11 related so even those who give 2 sh!ts about the "truth movement" can show this and simply ask people to explain it.

This can be shown in a non partisan way and just simply ask people to explain how this is possible?

It's kind of funny to watch them wriggle their way out of defending this.

I am sure on a more thorough analysis of this video we are going to find at least 10 more examples of media fakery in this one video.

With Obama's magical see through leg as number 1, I will personally try to find number 2 with my limited skill at this type of thing.