"Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
brianv

Re: "Obama Sin Laden" & other stories about Barack Obama

Unread post by brianv »

LightCone wrote:
brianv wrote:^
Before being a Citizen with a Berth Certificate on the "Good Ship Lollypop", or a Person or some other fictitious legal entity, one must be a living flesh Man or a Woman. I've seen no proof that that he's any of this!
What about his presence at rallies and other assumedly public events? Is an actor/impersonator used?
When you speak of his presence, exactly whose do you mean?
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

brianv wrote:
LightCone wrote:
brianv wrote:^
Before being a Citizen with a Berth Certificate on the "Good Ship Lollypop", or a Person or some other fictitious legal entity, one must be a living flesh Man or a Woman. I've seen no proof that that he's any of this!
What about his presence at rallies and other assumedly public events? Is an actor/impersonator used?
When you speak of his presence, exactly whose do you mean?
This does get confusing. I have personally been at a couple of those rallies, been vetted by the Secret Service, admitted to a high security area and watched the black Suburbans roll up and seen the "Obama" personage emerge. After which he addressed a small group for half an hour or so, during which time he looked and sounded exactly like the person we see on television. This was from a distance of 20 - 30 feet, not close enough to see any Mission Impossible mask lines, but he shook hands and talked to the $5,000/plate donors for a few minutes after that. That was the second time; the first was during his campaign, before he was elected. I feel confident that there is a flesh and blood entity that we know as the "Obama" we see on the television. It tells us nothing about who this person is or where he came from. This was in Miami, where he made several appearances in a day or two and his presence here tied up all the affected routes with security and detours for hours. I don't think they are at the point yet where they can fabricate these types of scenarios out of whole cloth without some person filling the role of "Obama" or whoever, as people do turn out to see them in the flesh.

It feels weird even having this discussion, knowing all these people are running around with their "Obama" bumper stickers, planning to vote, yada, yada.
Pulling levers to nowhere. On a related note, I once heard that the "Close Door" buttons on elevators don't really work, they are only there to relieve anxiety.
Anyone know anything about this?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Did you manage to take a photograph of the enigma 20-30 away from you, or did the SS take your camera and phone?
Farcevalue

brianv wrote:Did you manage to take a photograph of the enigma 20-30 away from you, or did the SS take your camera and phone?
They didn't ask for the phone and camera. There were a couple of white house technical crew next to me recording his talk, who provided an Instant Replay machine to play "Hail to the Chief", when he walked up. Usually I am not all that comfortable pointing cameras at the VIPs under these circumstances. I rarely do it, for celebrities or politicians, just to avoid any potential fallout. I have concerns about how producers and such might view my professionalism if I were snapping pics. I do have a couple of friends in the industry with these celebrity scrapbooks, but my attitude is: I don't really know these people, why do I need a picture of them? I do have pictures if George W Bush, Gordon Brown and Bill Clinton that I snapped off of my switcher monitors back stage at a couple of events if you are interested. My motivation for snapping these was to send pic messages to friends, "Look where I am.", but I don't kid myself it means anything.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Farcevalue wrote:
brianv wrote:Did you manage to take a photograph of the enigma 20-30 away from you, or did the SS take your camera and phone?
They didn't ask for the phone and camera. There were a couple of white house technical crew next to me recording his talk, who provided an Instant Replay machine to play "Hail to the Chief", when he walked up. Usually I am not all that comfortable pointing cameras at the VIPs under these circumstances. I rarely do it, for celebrities or politicians, just to avoid any potential fallout. I have concerns about how producers and such might view my professionalism if I were snapping pics. I do have a couple of friends in the industry with these celebrity scrapbooks, but my attitude is: I don't really know these people, why do I need a picture of them? I do have pictures if George W Bush, Gordon Brown and Bill Clinton that I snapped off of my switcher monitors back stage at a couple of events if you are interested. My motivation for snapping these was to send pic messages to friends, "Look where I am.", but I don't kid myself it means anything.
Hail to the Chief? WTF is that?

Those peo...things thrive on having their photographs taken!

Snapped from Monitors? Thats how NASA fooled the world in the 1970's.

Thanks but NO THANKS to your offer(?)
Farcevalue

brianv wrote:
Farcevalue wrote:
Hail to the Chief? WTF is that?

Those peo...things thrive on having their photographs taken!

Snapped from Monitors? Thats how NASA fooled the world in the 1970's.

Thanks but NO THANKS to your offer(?)
"Hail to the Chief" is a pompous marchy kind of ditty they play whenever the president enters a space (not observed absolutely, but I guess they are always prepared). I figured the monitor thing wouldn't pass muster for the rigorous standards required by SC, but the opportunities I have in my position to grab photos of these folks is quite limited. They bustle in at the last minute, with their entourage and SS personnel and it is often dark backstage, so I would have to stand up, very obviously from my position at the video/camera switch and draw everyone's attention to me for a flash photograph. It just doesn't seem worth it. To be honest, I don't know what would happen, but I wouldn't rule out confiscation of the device.

I don't necessarily feel the need to convince anyone that these images we have seen have flesh and blood counterparts (at least those that I have mentioned). I can also vouch for Tony Blair, I actually attached a microphone to his tie. But most of the high level political figures use handhelds, so no one need get close to them I imagine. That's my experience. Like I said, it says nothing about who they really are, just that in the case of the people I have had contact with, reality matches with the media images. That is also not to say that they don't use green screens, create false scenarios, paste heads onto different bodies or whatever, just that I have personally seen a few of the political types in the flesh, as well as a number of celebrities.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

"I can also vouch for Tony Blair"

I'm sure he's delighted about that! Pity it wasn't rope you attached to him!
Farcevalue

The funny thing is, he had that goofy amicable smile about him and nothing would have set off any bells ringing "psychopath", although I suppose he would have thought little about having one of the creepy SAS or MI6 goons lurking nearby dispense with me if he felt it necessary. It's weird being around these politicos that have no compunction about mobilizing the deaths of millions, but they don't come across as threatening at all.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Barack Obama, his Mother, and the CIA

In his autobiography, Dreams From My Fathers, Barack Obama writes of taking a job at some point after graduating from Columbia University in 1983. He describes his employer as "a consulting house to multinational corporations" in New York City, and his functions as a "research assistant" and "financial writer".

Oddly, Obama doesn't mention the name of his employer. However, a New York Times story of October 30, 2007 identifies the company as Business International Corporation. Equally odd is that the Times did not remind its readers that the newspaper itself had disclosed in 1977 that Business International had provided cover for four CIA employees in various countries between 1955 and 1960.1

The British journal, Lobster — which, despite its incongruous name, is a venerable international publication on intelligence matters — has reported that Business International was active in the 1980s promoting the candidacy of Washington-favored candidates in Australia and Fiji.2 In 1987, the CIA overthrew the Fiji government after but one month in office because of its policy of maintaining the island as a nuclear-free zone, meaning that American nuclear-powered or nuclear-weapons-carrying ships could not make port calls.3 After the Fiji coup, the candidate supported by Business International, who was much more amenable to Washington's nuclear desires, was reinstated to power — R.S.K. Mara was Prime Minister or President of Fiji from 1970 to 2000, except for the one-month break in 1987.

In his book, not only doesn't Obama mention his employer's name; he fails to say exactly when he worked there, or why he left the job. There may well be no significance to these omissions, but inasmuch as Business International has a long association with the world of intelligence, covert actions, and attempts to penetrate the radical left — including Students for a Democratic Society (SDS) — it's reasonable to wonder if the inscrutable Mr. Obama is concealing something about his own association with this world.4

Adding to the wonder is the fact that his mother, Ann Dunham, had been associated during the 1970s and 80s — as employee, consultant, grantee, or student — with at least five organizations with intimate CIA connections during the Cold War: The Ford Foundation, Agency for International Development (AID), the Asia Foundation, Development Alternatives, Inc., and the East-West Center of Hawaii..5 Much of this time she worked as an anthropologist in Indonesia and Hawaii, being in good position to gather intelligence about local communities.

As one example of the CIA connections of these organizations, consider the disclosure by John Gilligan, Director of AID during the Carter administration (1977-81). "At one time, many AID field offices were infiltrated from top to bottom with CIA people. The idea was to plant operatives in every kind of activity we had overseas, government, volunteer, religious, every kind."6 And Development Alternatives, Inc. is the organization for whom Alan Gross was working when arrested in Cuba and charged with being part of the ongoing American operation to destabilize the Cuban government.

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31756
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

In my opinion all these stories are designed to leave the reader with the impression that he is dealing with the real guy . With some intelligence connections but one just cant become US president without being "connected" . Right ? :) Nothing to be seen here....

Globalresearch is a controlled opposition , a portal run by Michel Chosudovsky . A liar . He commited his own 9/11 book . Bullshit on bullshit covered with bullshit :)

I wouldnt go to GR for a valuable piece of info ...

Fidel Castro is a frequent contributor there :)
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

bostonterrierowner wrote:In my opinion all these stories are designed to leave the reader with the impression that he is dealing with the real guy . With some intelligence connections but one just cant become US president without being "connected" . Right ? :) Nothing to be seen here....

Globalresearch is a controlled opposition , a portal run by Michel Chosudovsky . A liar . He commited his own 9/11 book . Bullshit on bullshit covered with bullshit :)
I agree! Eloquently put, Boston :lol:

And, as I've suggested before here:
Maat wrote:
ukrberserker wrote: You should check out rense.com where they give the true history of Bari Malik Shabazz, otherwise known as Barack Obama. He is the bastard son of Malcolm X, who took the surname Shabazz after visiting Mecca. All the researcher's facts fit. Imagine what kind of riots there would be in the States if everyone knew Malcolm X's son was running the country.
Ukrberserker,

Have you considered the most likely probability that all stories, both 'official' and every red herring/"candy for conspiracists", regarding the alleged origins, paternity, family, history, education etc. of the "Barack Obama" persona are equally fictitious? His creators have simply provided endless fodder to keep anyone attempting to find 'real' information chasing phantoms in a simulation.

"Photos" of his alleged past are clearly photoshopped, so I seriously doubt he is anything but an orphan they trained for the ultimately controllable acting role of POTUS with a totally fabricated "family" and back story ;)
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Thanks Maat :)

I really want to see some clues on what a person known as Barrack Obama was doing before he became a state senator from Illinois . Opinions and "research" of individuals like Tarpley or Chossudovsky are irrelevant to me :)

Personally I first heard of Obama when my American friend from Phoenix said to me that he was sick of Republicans who ruin the country , his country of course and he intends to vote for a " black dude from Chicago - Obama " . It was in early 2006 :) I think everything was decided upon at least on this date .

Is Obama just an actor or some kind of mind controlled Manchurian Candidate ? Where did they find this guy ? Was he groomed from his childhood or just recruited on some University ? Given that all the photos of him pre- 2000s are fake it is really worth exploring how this person originated on the political scene .
Are we dealing with some new modus operandi here regarding picking political actors/whores or it has always been like this ?
lux

Unread post by lux »

BO is clearly a man of mystery -– certainly the most mysterious American political figure in recent memory and, oddly, seems to have been created with the intent of stirring up controversy as to his origins. Perhaps that is what he is all about, i.e., the mystery and controversy itself.

But, since this is a thread about BO stories, this is my current favorite story regarding his physical origins:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBgmpuubX1k

(I don't necessarily include the alleged mother portion of this story)

As with any and all BO stories: No, I can't prove it and, yes, I know there are arguments that refute it. However, hogwash or not, I still like this story the best. :)
LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

LightCone

Unread post by LightCone »

§

2016: Obama's America

Based On New York Times Bestseller by Dinesh D'Souza
http://2016themovie.com/about/ wrote:Born in Mumbai, India Dinesh D'Souza has truly lived the American Dream. He moved to the United States to attend Dartmouth College and upon graduation he went to work in the Reagan White House as a policy analyst.

He has been a fellow of the Hoover Institute at Stanford University and the American Enterprise Institute. He is also the author of the New York Times Bestseller The Roots of Obama’s Rage. His other book titles include the popular What’s So Great About Christianity, Letters to a Young Conservative, and The End of Racism. He is a popular speaker and has appeared on Hannity, The Colbert Report, Glenn Beck and Politically Incorrect.
http://2016themovie.com/about/ wrote:2016 Obama's America takes audiences on a gripping visual journey into the heart of the world’s most powerful office to reveal the struggle of whether one man's past will redefine America over the next four years. The film examines the question, "If Obama wins a second term, where will we be in 2016?"

Across the globe and in America, people in 2008 hungered for a leader who would unite and lift us from economic turmoil and war. True to America’s ideals, they invested their hope in a new kind of president, Barack Obama. What they didn't know is that Obama is a man with a past, and in powerful ways that past defines him--who he is, how he thinks, and where he intends to take America and the world.

Immersed in exotic locales across four continents, best selling author Dinesh D’Souza races against time to find answers to Obama’s past and reveal where America will be in 2016. During this journey he discovers how Hope and Change became radically misunderstood, and identifies new flashpoints for hot wars in mankind’s greatest struggle. The journey moves quickly over the arc of the old colonial empires, into America’s empire of liberty, and we see the unfolding realignment of nations and the shape of the global future.

Emotionally engaging, 2016 Obama’s America will make you confounded and cheer as you discover the mysteries and answers to your greatest aspirations and worst fears.

Love him or hate him, you don’t know him.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRbqMGtvQD0

Several noteworthy semiotics in the trailer.

:puke: