Tenants in WTC

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
antipodean

Re: Tenants in WTC

Unread post by antipodean »

Bloody hell I can't believe it, just come across this blog. New Zealand Prime Minister John Key claims to have hired Rob McIlvaine when he worked at Merrill Lynch just prior to 9/11, & out of the other 2 Merrill Lynch vicsims he hired another, whilst the other one was his boss.
http://www.kiwiblog.co.nz/2007/09/key_on_sept_11.html
http://www.national.org.nz/Article.aspx?ArticleID=10988
On September 11, 2001 my thoughts were with the people of New York and, in particular, my former colleagues at Merrill Lynch. The Merrill offices in New York were just across the road from the World Trade Center, in what is known as the World Financial Center.

Not long before the attacks I had worked and lived there, on and off, for six years. Whenever I think of my time in New York, my mind is drawn to those two enormous towers across the street, now no longer standing.

My colleagues had experiences on September 11 that no person should have to suffer. Moreover, three Merrill employees died that day. Two were people I had personally hired, and one was my boss.
Just after the 3 minute mark (the video posted in my previous post), McIlvaine states that his son was employed by Merrill Lynch about 3 weeks, a month before 9/11,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... RdG4aDkM0Q

yet John Key left Merrill Lynch in March 2001. :D
http://scoopit.co.nz/story.php?title=Ke ... -_again--1

http://aotearoaawiderperspective.wordpr ... ill-lynch/
antipodean

Unread post by antipodean »

What is it with Merrill Lynch yet another tall story, vicsim Candace Lee Williams, who'd worked as an intern at their WTC1 premises on the 14th floor, then ended up back in WTC1 aboard flight AA11.
Who writes this stuff.
Merrill Lynch were not a tenant of the WTC, their offices are across the road in the World Financial Centre
http://www.legacy.com/Sept11/Story.aspx ... [quote]How to comprehend the terrible symmetry that returned Candace Lee Williams to the place of her triumph, the World Trade Center? A 20-year-old student in the cooperative work-study program at Northeastern University in Boston, she toiled from January to June at Merrill Lynch as an intern on the 14th floor of 1 World Trade Center. "They loved her there so much, they took her out to dinner on her last day, and sent her home in a limousine," said her mother, Sherri. "Then they wrote Northeastern a letter saying, `Send us five more like Candace.'"

After finishing midterm exams in her June-to-December schedule, instead of returning home to Danbury, Conn., Ms. Williams agreed to meet her Northeastern roommate, Erin, at her home in California. "They'd rented a convertible preparing for the occasion, and Candace wanted her picture taken with that Hollywood sign," her mother said. So on Sept. 11 in Boston, Candace boarded Flight 11, which was then hijacked and sent crashing into the same trade center tower where she had worked. "The airline told us she was seated next to an 80-year-old grandmother on the plane," her mother said, "and I know that Candace was consoling that woman to the last."

Profile published in THE NEW YORK TIMES on November 30, 2001.[/quote]
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by simonshack »

whatsgoingon wrote:Simon, You make a great point. Statistically we should see quite a few 2's for that number of 1's.
Dear Whatsgoingon - glad you caught that, I knew you would, given your stats expertise! :)

Would you help us out with this statistical issue? Here are some figures to start with:

ACCORDING TO WIKIPEDIA: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties ... 11_attacks

Total number of firms which lost one or more employees: 202.

Of these 202 firms:

- 109 lost 1 employee.
- 39 lost 2 employees
- 15 lost 3 employees
- 9 lost 4 employees
- 5 lost 5 employees
- 2 lost 6 employees
- 1 lost 7 employees
- 1 lost 8 employees
- 0 lost 9 employees
- 1 lost 10 employees
- 2 lost 11 employees
- 1 lost 12 employees
- 1 lost 13 employees
- 1 lost 16 employees
- 1 lost 17 employees

I'll stop here - with regards to the firms who lost 17 or less employees.

The remaining 14 firms lost 21 employees or more - for a total of 1808 employees.

(I will eventually transfer these posts/ and figures to an appropriate thread)
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

THE WTC TENANTS - and THE VICSIM MESS

So, let's see what Wikipedia says here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties ... 11_attacks

According to the above-linked Wiki page, a total of 202 companies lost 2186 employees on 9/11.

Now, in describing its list of WTC casualties, Wikipedia's specifies this :

"The following list details the number of casualties reported by companies that occurred at the World Trade Center. The list includes WTC tenants (all buildings), vendors, visitors, independent emergency responders, and some hijacked passenger-related firms."

Anyhow, of these 202 companies, a total of 109 lost one - and only ONE employee. Here's the list of the companies claiming to have lost one - and only one - employee on 9/11:

A.L. Sarroff 1
Advent Corporation 1
AGI 1
Algorithmics Inc. 1
Allendale Insurance 1
American Stock Exchange 1
Aramark Corp 1
ARC Partners 1
ASAP NetSource 1
Association of Independent Recruiters 1
Avalon Partners 1
BEA Systems 1
Bear Stearns 1
BMO Nesbitt Burns 1
Boston Investor Services 1
Brinks 1
Cabrini Hospice 1
Cadwalader, Wickersham & Taft 1
Cambridge Technology Partners 1
Caplin Systems 1
CBS 1
Chase Manhattan Bank 1
Civilian Complaint Review Board 1
Colonial Art Decorators 1
Consolidated Edison 1
Credit Suisse First Boston 1
Cultural Institution of Retirement Systems 1
Deloitte Consulting 1
Empire Distribution 1
EnPointe Technologies 1
F.M. Global 1
Federal Bureau of Investigation 1
Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corporation 1
Fine & Schapiro restaurant 1
First Liberty Investment Group 1
Forest Hills Ambulance Corps 1
Frank W.Lin & Co. 1
G.M.P. Inc. 1
Garban Intercapital 1
GoldTier Technologies 1
Health Canada 1
Hill International 1
Holland & Knight 1
Howard Hughes Medical Institute 1
IBM Global 1
Industrial Bank of Japan 1
Insurance Overload Systems 1
Internal Revenue Service 1
Janus Capital Group 1
Jennison Associates 1
Krestrel Technologies 1
LaBranche & Co. 1
Lanagan Engineering and Environmental Services 1
Lee Hecht Harrison 1
Lehman Brothers 1
LG Insurance Co. 1
Liberty Electrical Supply Inc. 1
LION bioscience AG 1
LJ Gonzer 1
MAS Security 1
May Davis Group 1
McKeon-Grano 1
Metrocare 1
Mitsui Bank 1
MoneyLine 1
NanoTek 1
National Acoustics Inc. 1
NSTAR 1
NTX Interiors 1
Office Centers Corp. 1
Optus 1
Pfizer Inc. 1
PM Contracting 1
Proven Electrical Contracting Inc. 1
QRS Corp. 1
Reliable 1
Rent-a-PC 1
Risk Solutions International 1
Royal & SunAlliance 1
Royston and Zamani 1
Scient 1
Seabury & Smith Co. 1
Sidley Austin Brown & Wood 1
Siemens 1
Signature Painting and Decorating 1
Singer Frumento LLP 1
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill 1
Sodexho 1
Soundtone Floors Inc. 1
Sweeney and Heeking Carpentry 1
Syncorp 1
TCG Software 1
Telekurs USA 1
The Westfield Group 1
ThyssenKrupp 1
Top of the World Cafe 1
UBS Warburg 1
United Staffing 1
Vanderbilt Group Inc. 1
Thomson Financial 1
Vital Computer Services 1
World Trade Center 1
World Trade Center Project Renewal 1
Wipro Technologies 1
WABC-TV 1
WCBS -TV 1
WNBC-TV 1
WNET-TV 1
WPIX-TV 1
That's a pretty amazing distribution of single casualties, don't you think? Are we supposed to believe that all of these 109 firms lost one, and only ONE worker? How did THAT happen? Only ONE poor devil in all of these 109 companies staid put in his/her office for an hour or more, waiting for the towers to collapse? This sounds - at the very least - statistically improbable.

Please note that the top three companies claiming dead employees - account for 1191 "victims" - that is, over 1/3 of the (approx 3000 total) death toll...and don't blame me for approximating that total figure: official sources vary from 2467 to 3181 !

Update (Sept 2015): today, the total figure has apparently finally 'settled' at "2983" - a number which, needless to say, may be read as "11+11" or "22"... http://voicesofsept11.org/calendar/pope ... ial-museum

Cantor Fitzgerald 658
Marsh & McLennan 358
Aon Corporation 175

Wikipedia's two pages dedicated to the alleged TENANTS in WTC1 and WTC2 :
WTC1 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_te ... ade_Center
WTC2 : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_te ... ade_Center

Here is (an incomplete) shortlist of companies who reportedly lost employees on 9/11 - NOT listed as tenants in the WTC:
Summit Security services - 11 (number of alleged deceased employees)
American Express - 11
Accenture - 6
Harvey Young Yurman Inc. - 6
Bronx Builders - 5
Forest Electric Corp. - 5
Harris Beach LLP - 5
OCS Security - 5
Compaq - 4
Data Synapse - 4
Mizuho Capital - 4
Pitney Bowes - 4
Wachovia Corp. - 4
Callixa - 3
Encompys - 3
IPC Kleinknecht Electric Co. - 3
- etc..etc..etc...
Did the above poor souls all just happen to be visiting the WTC on that fateful Tuesday morning?... All of them before 8:46AM - a bit like a construction worker's schedule? Did you know that Wall Street trading opens only around 10:AM? <_<
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

simonshack wrote:Did you know that Wall Street trading opens only around 10:AM?
9:30 AM, actually, but no matter > I don't think back in 2001 many businesses ran their trading-ops from subsidiary offices. Much of the offsite trading was from Midtown Manhattan offices or on the floor of the exchanges themselves. Now the vast majority of trading is by computer in 'dark pools', that essentially have no location at all.
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

I have looked but couldn't find anything on what "companies" were on what particular floor. All pretty damn vague. It would be interesting to see if these "one death'ers" were on low floors not even associated with where the imaginary planes hit. Would be fun to make a nice spreadsheet about that, just for shits and giggles. (off to do more searching) :P
Maat

Unread post by Maat »

CTGal1011 wrote:I have looked but couldn't find anything on what "companies" were on what particular floor. All pretty damn vague. It would be interesting to see if these "one death'ers" were on low floors not even associated with where the imaginary planes hit. Would be fun to make a nice spreadsheet about that, just for shits and giggles. (off to do more searching) :P
Wiki has had the full list of supposed WTC tenants for as long as I've been researching 9/11, including the floors they allegedly occupied. e.g. the Towers: One WTC & Two WTC
CTGal1011

Unread post by CTGal1011 »

Hey thanks! Too bad there are only 8 references for all of those tenants, 2 being government references and one being CNN. And a lot of "citations needed".

That is as good as it gets, eh?

In particular, I am interested in two of the Canadians who supposedly perished. David Barkway is listed as an employee of BMO Nesbitt Burns, (Bank of Montreal) and he is my pet project at the moment. And for kicks, am tracking down that Health Canada employee, Christine Egan too.
Since Christine Egan was supposedly active in the GLBT community and a professor at University of Manitoba, it might be worthwhile to see how far the vicsim stuff goes.