Empire State Building Shooting - 24 August 2012

Historical insights & thoughts about the world we live in - and the social conditioning exerted upon us by past and current propaganda.
VivekAnand

Unread post by VivekAnand »

EMPIRE STATE BUILDING SHOOTING

Here we go again Ladies and Gs, yet another lone gunman...
Probably lots of grainy b/w cctv footage to come.

Only current shot is this:

From Reuters:

Two people have been killed and at least eight others were wounded in a shooting outside of the Empire State Building in New York City on Friday, according to a New York police source.

One of the dead was the shooter, the source said, adding that there was no apparent link to terrorism.
From NBC New York:

Police say at least two people were shot outside the Empire State Building Friday morning.

Authorities said emergency personnel received a call about the shooting at Fifth Avenue and 34th Street just after 9 a.m.

The circumstances of the shooting weren't immediately clear. The conditions of the people shot also weren't known.

At least one person was seen being taken away in a stretcher.
And from Fox NY:

There are reports of multiple people shot outside the Empire State Building. FOX 5 News has learned that at least three people have been shot. The scene is chaotic as people make their way to work in the heavily trafficked area. One person is in police custody. FOX 5 News and SkyFoxHD are headed to the scene. MyFoxNY.com is updating this story.

Article at: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/area-fron ... g-5-people

Something is up and it isn't an alternatingly black and blue sky, I'll tell ya that.

:angry:
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

The big story today in America is another sim shooter firing up 9 people at the Empire State Building in New York. Nice way to end the week. B)

"The NYPD has identified Jeffrey Johnson, 53, as the gunman responsible for the shooting outside the Empire State Building in New York City on Friday morning. Johnson reportedly shot a 41-year-old former colleague to death before randomly shooting others on the Fifth Avenue side of the building at about 9 a.m. At least nine people were wounded in the shooting but those injuries are not believed to be life threatening, police said."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/2 ... 28032.html

I had to work today as I think most people did. Sorry, I don't buy this photo. You have to give it to the perps they are all about multiculturalism. They don't seem to overlook any ethnicity. I smiled looking at the short woman in the back tip toeing to get a glance and the girl on the left who is checked out. It’s an interesting but unrealistic photo. Maybe these people were on vacation but where are their families. I don't buy it.

Something is just off with this victims arm. It looks like it was chopped off?

Always make sure you wear clean underwear in case you get shot and have to pull your pants down. Strange!

Flat on his back and sprawled out but we are not sure why.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNmEypWxO8M
Last edited by TrutherInTX on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hi guys,

Could we have yet another one on our hands? I must say, they are becoming a touch bit frequent.

EMPIRE STATE BUILDING SHOOTING

Source: Sky News:

"A disgruntled former employee opens fire in New York City, but some of the victims may have been shot by police."

http://news.sky.com/story/976719/deadly ... e-building - Sky News link

An employee who was fired by his company shot dead a former co-worker outside New York's Empire State Building and then randomly opened fire on people nearby.

Nine people were wounded in the shooting, but mayor Michael Bloomberg said that some of the injured may have been hit by police bullets as they exchanged fire with the gunman.

The shooter, identified as Jeffrey Johnson, 58, was shot dead by police.

All of the wounded were expected to survive, Mr Bloomberg said.

Hmm.

Cheers,
Pug
Libero

Re: Empire State Building Shooting - 24 August 2012

Unread post by Libero »

It appears in this picture that the reflection is completely mismatched to the scene (unless I am seeing things wrong). The reflection of the vehicle on the store window and, interestingly enough, which extends perfectly onto the granite pillar that appears to be at a 90 degree angle to the window looks to be a white van with a large, steep, vertically angled front windshield while the vehicle being reflected appears to be perhaps a shorter Jeep type SUV with a window slanted more horizontally. Also, I can't seem to locate the officer's reflection in the glass which should appear between the vehicle and the reflection.
Makkonen

Unread post by Makkonen »

These "stories" are coming on like an automatic! B) (Pun 100% intended.)
whatsgoingon
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by whatsgoingon »

a
Last edited by whatsgoingon on Fri May 24, 2013 10:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

whatsgoingon,

You were on the right track.. it appears that 9 is the number injured out of a final tally of 11 shot. The two dead were as follows:

Shooter: Jeffrey Johnson, 58
Shooter's Victim: Steven Ercolino, 41

Here is an interesting article and interview from one of the witnesses, Aliyah Imam, who happens to be the mother of FOX 5 News Assistant News Director Emad Asghar according to the article.

In this video interview, you will find that Aliyah starts out at the intersection of 34th and 5th where all of a sudden the shooting erupts and even the young lady walking next to her in the crosswalk is shot. She proceeds on her merry way and witnesses the shooter-- 'A dead, young white boy lying right in front of the Empire State Building' according to her. She then proceeds on to her office, located at 10 West 33rd and witnesses an elderly man shot in the temple, right in front of her building.

Only problem is, the older guy was the shooter and the younger guy was the victim. And, the younger guy should have been the one at 10 West 33rd and the older one should have been the one she witnessed at 34th and 5th, according to the official story.

Article:
http://www.myfoxny.com/story/19363141/s ... e-building

Video Interview:
http://www.myfoxny.com/video?clipId=764 ... Format=flv
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Aha, our old friends the Aliyahs. I'm a [m] Aliyah. Geddit? Good innit? :rolleyes:
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Justin Aliyah :)
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

That's funny, brianv. I also noticed from her eyewitness account that the police didn't arrive until minutes later and I am wondering who she thought took out the gunman. I would think she would have recalled police standing over the body or something of the sort.

Here is the YouTube video of the gunman being shot. It originally came with a warning from the New York Times that it is graphic, but to me it looks like it could use an accompaniment of Keystone Cop piano music. There is no way that they get so close and let him draw his weapon in the real world, in my opinion.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W8cHwNuqH4
Last edited by Libero on Tue May 14, 2013 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

It wasnt meant to be funny, well not here at least. We have two nineeleven abscondee non-victims by that name. Justin Trousersnake & Alliyah, and Die in a Alliyah.

Please see this - http://cluesforum.info/viewtopic.php?p=2355305#p2355320
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I like how they shoulder the coffin. I guess vicsims don't weigh much.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/fam ... -1.1147193
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

The guy on the right lower corner looks like his head is floating off the neck as well. :unsure: