Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering family

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
fbenario

Re: Damian Rzeszowski: Jersey father cleared of murdering fa

Unread post by fbenario »

Euphoria wrote:As far as I can work out this is a real person...Below is Craig's main Facebook image:

Why would the ELA be completely black on a trustworthy image of a 'real' person?

Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

Wow, good find!

At the moment I have an email exchange with BBC Jersey's Ryan Morrison, which I published earlier in this thread. His wife is Facebook friends with the two 'de la Hayes' characters.

I also stumbled on a Facebook campaign page entitled 'Send Damian Rzeszowski Back to Poland' where various Jersey-based morons are calling for hanging to be brought back, or 'Rzeszowski' to be tortured, etc. I actually linked to this very Cluesforum thread from that page. I then received a VERY angry response from a lady called Maria Millen, whose comments apparently were displayed on the 'Craig de la Hayes' character's own (supposed) profile - you can see this in my earlier post.

It's impossible to know if you are really talking to, whoever it is you believe you're talking to. This, I can appreciate, is the danger of Facebook. The masonic perps are using this tool expertly to its fullest extent.
Mickey

Unread post by Mickey »

Euphoria wrote:
Mickey wrote:Error Levels

Hi Mickey. Thanks for that.

Does that mean it's a clean image?
No it indicates some tampering with the human figures and the mat.

Look at these examples to understand ELA. Good idea for all of us to familiarize with ELA in my opinion.

http://fotoforensics.com/sample-ela.php

http://fotoforensics.com/tutorial-ela.php

http://www.errorlevelanalysis.com/
Euphoria

Abusive Facebook messages from 'Maria Millen'

Above: Well I never! The standard masonic technique of slamming sceptics as Holocaust deniers, before they had even mentioned the subject!

Above: 'Maria Millen' (whoever that really is) admits that there was no jury in this particular case. The final decision (the manslaughter conviction) was made by just two people. Much easier to pull off a PSYOP-type hoax, then, if Jersey's system is set up in that way.
Euphoria

Who are Craig de la Haye/Maria Millen/Becki de la Mare?

I've been scouring Facebook for all the clues I can find. And I think I've stumbled upon something else. Below, we can see the 'Prision Damian Rzeszowki' Facebook campaign. The usual rubbish, racist comments about Poles, and calls for hanging to be brought back:

Now, below, we have the poster (claiming to be 'Becki de la Mare') commenting further on the case:

Judging by the spelling errors, swearing, punctuation mistakes (misuse of apostrophes for example), the trend of inappropriate capitalisation, and overall writing style...I would say there is a reasonable chance that those posting under the identities of 'Becki de la Mare,' 'Maria Millen' and 'Craig de la Haye'...possibly 'Shannon Hughes' as well...might well be the same person...
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

Well , it is getting kind a interesting this Pole bashing :) Recently I have heard that the Dutch started some kind of anti Polish internet portal collecting stories of crimes commited by Poles in the Netherlands . I didn't pay much attention to this garbage but now I can see the trend . Poles are very numerous in UK and Holland and maybe in the face of the ongoing and stubborn recession a whipping boy is needed .

Rzeszowski to Rzeszów !!! :)
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

Euphoria wrote: Now,for more on Stewart Gull, Detective Chief Superintendent. A quick Google search shows that this man was in charge of the Ipswich 2006 serial murders investigation. Curious!
Where else have we heard from this guy? That's right, he was called up as a witness to the Leveson Inquiry! You really couldn't make this up! Well, actually, you could, it seems!
Great detective work, Euphoria! Has noone started a thread on the Ipswich Whore Massacre? That poor town has had more than its fair share of psyops, in no small part to Gull & colleagues. IIRC, the town's railway station master and his wife were eaten alive by a cannibal a few years back. Did Gull lead that gruesome investigation too? Bet the town was glad to deport Gull to Jersey. Is he involved in the Sir-Jimmy-Saville-paedo-sex-ring-infant-remains psyop on the island? And where's Ann Clywd? Whenever there is an alleged massacre, she's always first to fondle the corpses.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

reichstag fireman wrote:
Euphoria wrote: Now,for more on Stewart Gull, Detective Chief Superintendent. A quick Google search shows that this man was in charge of the Ipswich 2006 serial murders investigation. Curious!
Where else have we heard from this guy? That's right, he was called up as a witness to the Leveson Inquiry! You really couldn't make this up! Well, actually, you could, it seems!
Great detective work, Euphoria! Has noone started a thread on the Ipswich Whore Massacre? That poor town has had more than its fair share of psyops, in no small part to Gull & colleagues. IIRC, the town's railway station master and his wife were eaten alive by a cannibal a few years back. Did Gull lead that gruesome investigation too? Bet the town was glad to deport Gull to Jersey. Is he involved in the Sir-Jimmy-Saville-paedo-sex-ring-infant-remains psyop on the island? And where's Ann Clywd? Whenever there is an alleged massacre, she's always first to fondle the corpses.
It's like wherever Miss Marple shows up, there is a murder. :rolleyes:
Euphoria

Damian Rzeszowski PSYOP knife/murder weapon ELA

brianv wrote:It's like wherever Miss Marple shows up, there is a murder. :rolleyes:
Indeed. Speaking of Miss Marple, I have done some of my own top-notch detective work. Look what I found - the knife used for the murders!

Source below: channelonline.tv - http://www.channelonline.tv/channelonli ... ?id=500966

Euphoria

PSYOP - the role Dr Philip Joseph, forensic psychotherapist

Image above: Dr Philip Joseph - http://www.channelonline.tv/channelonli ... ?id=500966

The prosecution heard from forensic psychotherapist Dr Philip Joseph who assessed Rzeszowski at Broadmoor Hospital...Dr Joseph confirmed that on 18 July 2011, Damian Rzeszowski visited his GP complaining of 'stress at home'. He described symptoms of mild depression and the GP prescribed anti-depressants.

I was sure I heard of Dr Joseph before. After some brief research, I found he was the consultant psychotherapist in the well publicised George Harrison home break-in and stabbing case of 2000!

I remember it well. Here was the alleged attacker in that story, Michael Abrams:

Definitely a Damon Albarn lookalike!

Anyway, I don't want to get too off-topic. It certainly looks like Dr Joseph is no stranger to PSYOP-fantasies.
brianv

Re: PSYOP - the role Dr Philip Joseph, forensic psychotherap

Unread post by brianv »

Euphoria wrote:

!
This is the story of a complete and utter retard who allegedly woke up one morning in his council gaff in Liverpool, he randomly gets on a train and travels to London and then on to the suburbs, climbs over the wall of George Harrison's exclusive house, by-passes all the elaborate security, wrestles with Mrs George and then stabs George. The alleged bloke had never been outside Liverpool in his life, doesn't know how he got to London, doesn't know why he stabbed George, who was dying of cancer anyhow, doesn't know jack-shit. Get's two years in a funny farm and now there is no trace of him to be found...if my memory serves me correct!

You might try tracking him down, if you are in that neck-of-the-woods! Might be an interesting exercise!

PS Philip Joseph any relation to that other well known sim Peter Joseph? They do love their apostolic names!
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

brianv wrote:he randomly gets on a train and travels to London and then on to the suburbs, climbs over the wall of George Harrison's exclusive house
I don't mean to sound argumentative, Brian, but Harrison's house, Friar Park, is in Henley-on-Thames, which is not generally considered a London suburb, since it is so far west of London. It's quite near Reading. This actually makes the 'story' even less believable, since he couldn't 'easily' have gotten there.
Euphoria

fbenario wrote:
brianv wrote:he randomly gets on a train and travels to London and then on to the suburbs, climbs over the wall of George Harrison's exclusive house
I don't mean to sound argumentative, Brian, but Harrison's house, Friar Park, is in Henley-on-Thames, which is not generally considered a London suburb, since it is so far west of London. It's quite near Reading. This actually makes the 'story' even less believable, since he couldn't 'easily' have gotten there.
I agree that the story as a whole is very suspicious. What I've noticed is that you can see how the PSYOP scriptwriters almost always nod to those 'in the know' in their enemy camp i.e. they actually make a real effort to take the mickey out of people like us.

For example, they tried to make out that the Soho nail bomber David Copeland was concerned about the size of his penis and thought he might be gay.

They made Breivik look ridiculous by spending so much time playing World of Warcraft in his mother's apartment, and modelling his hairstyle on David Beckham's metrosexual look.

In the Harrison case, the sim attacker Michael Abrams tried to kill the ex-Beatle because he was convinced he was a witch. Well, posters on this forum with a good knowledge of esoterica will be aware that this is not as crazy as it may sound. In a sense, the Beatles were witches. As Harrison's involvement in this 2000 PSYOP shows.

With the Rzeszowski case, there is a sexual jealousy theme, as the sim caught his wife talking to a USA-based Pole on Skype.
Last edited by Euphoria on Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Aren't witches women anymore? :blink:
Euphoria

lux wrote:Aren't witches women anymore? :blink:
The word witch is not gender specific.