Three Shot Dead In British BMW In France 5th September 2012

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
Pug

Three Shot Dead In British BMW In France 5th September 2012

Unread post by Pug »

Three Shot Dead In British BMW In France

Now, of course, like everything (right <_< ) can be perfectly real and these events do happen, right? Right?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Alps.html - Daily Mail UK newspaper -

Four people dead and young girl in intensive care after shooting in British-registered car in French Alps

Three of the corpses were in a car parked in a forest lay-by in hills next to Lake Annecy
Badly wounded young girl, was also found in the 4x4, but later died of her injuries
Male cyclist found dead nearby with gunshot wounds
Armed police were tonight seen surrounding the Grenoble hospital where the single young survivor of the attack was in an intensive care unit

There are photos on the Daily Mail site that I can't see properly just now, however - they look a little odd to me..

Source: Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/story/981353/three- ... -in-france - Sky News - 21:30

Four people have been shot dead in the French Alps - with three of them found inside a British-registered BMW four-wheel drive.

The suspected assassination happened in a forest car park near the village of Chevaline, near Lake Annecy, in the Haute-Savoie region.

Three adults were found dead inside the vehicle, which had UK licence plates. A man was found at the wheel, and two women in the back.

A young girl was found near the car, and initial reports said she died later from her injuries. A local prosecutor has now said she is in a critical condition in hospital in the city of Grenoble.

The body of a cyclist was also found nearby.

The girl is believed to be around seven-years-old and was shot at least three times, according to reports quoting police sources.

The four bodies were riddled with bullets in what looked like a "deliberate assassination", the reports added.

It is understood that no weapons were found by officers, and dozens of shell casings were found near the BMW.

The gruesome scene was discovered by another cyclist who is in shock.

Local prosecutor Eric Maillaud said: "There is a crime scene with several dead, and fortunately we see more scenes like this in the films than real life.

"There are four, if not five, victims killed by bullets. It's an extremely serious case on a human level."

He said post-mortems are due to be carried out on Thursday or Friday.

Local journalist Leila Lamnaouer told Sky News: "The cyclist discovered the bodies at around 4pm this afternoon.

"It's a very quiet place, a lot of people go there to spend holidays near the lake."

There are 60 police officers involved in the operation, and the nearby area has been sealed off as investigations continue.

A Foreign Office spokesman said: "We are aware of the reports of the shooting and we are looking into these urgently."

Lake Annecy, known as the "little Venice of the Alps", is a popular area for swimming and water sports.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19494892 - BBC News - also include moving image report.

Ready, steady, go!
Cheers,
Pug
Libero

Re: Three Shot Dead In British BMW In France 5th September 2

Unread post by Libero »

Pug,

Would you know if 'corpse' is generally used by the European media as a term describing people who are found dead? It's such a rarely used term here in the states and it makes it seem so much more macabre -- almost disrespectful. I think you are on the right track on this one as it seems very oddly written in parts. I noticed that there are no pictures yet of the crime scene for public viewing. Perhaps the police have more control of the media in France? :)
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hmm, yeah, it does seem curiously odd.

I switched on this morning and newscasters and press are emphasising that a FOUR (4) year old girl was found alive EIGHT (8) hours after French police had sealed off the scene.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Alps.html - Source: Daily Mail -

"Four-year-old girl found ALIVE after spending eight hours under bodies of 'British family' gunned down in French Alps"

Source: Sky News -
http://news.sky.com/story/981484/alps-s ... der-bodies

"Public prosecutor Eric Maillaud said the child was only discovered when investigators gained access to the crime scene, almost twelve hours after a cyclist happened upon the carnage.

Confirming that the three victims in the BMW were from a family of British holidaymakers, he said: "She was hidden under the bodies for some eight hours and didn't move for the whole time."

I noticed a few French police smiling and laughing as a car was permitted to drive past. So strange.

Lots of pictures available. but once again, I'm unsure how to grab them and only had time to paste a few headlines.

Cheers,
Pug
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

And that ole classic line: "We unfortunately see scenes like this in films and not real life."

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... -Alps.html Source: The Sun via a Sky News INTERVIEW / moving image report.

Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

More likely a robbery that went wrong! The robbers tried to get some money, the male roast beef tried to be clever, i.e. resisted, and was shot. The other three that witnessed the drama were also shot. I never understand why to resist when looking down a gun barrel. :rolleyes: Much easier to hand over the valuables. :P
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Sorry, but I'm not buying the robbery that went wrong scenario.

VICTIMS (first discovered by former RAF cyclist)

Saad al Hilli (MALE, husband) - killed 50-year-old Iraqi-born father was originally from Baghdad, but lived in Claygate, Surrey.
Iqbal al Hilli (FEMALE, wife of Saad) - killed
Unknown FEMALE (thought to be parent of Saad or Iqbal)
Zaina / Zeena (FEMALE, daughter) aged 4 - found alive hiding under passenger seat and under legs of mother, undiscovered for 8 hours
Zehab / Zeinab (FEMALE, daughter, aged 8, wounded - gunshot and fractured skull)
Cyclist - (MALE) - killed believed to be in his 40s and a father-of-three from a nearby town called Ugines.

Source: Daily Mail UK newspaper
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... Hilli.html

Jack Saltman, whose house backs on to the family home in Claygate, said Mr al-Hilli had said something to him before he went on holiday that he would be informing the police about.
Speaking to Sam Walker on the Richard Bacon Show on Radio 5 Live, he said: 'I know one little thing which I am not prepared to speak (about) at the moment. I will tell the police about it.

'It was something Saad said to me before he went but at this stage I do not feel I can disclose that but I will tell the police exactly what he told me before he left.'

A selection of images being posted on the news sites and in printed press.

Image - Independent UK newspaper -

Image - thehindu.com

Saad's house
Image Daily Mail

Image Standard Newspaper

Source: Sky news - http://news.sky.com/story/981484/french ... ame-family

French Alps Shooting: Neighbours Name Family

"A British husband and wife murdered in a shooting in the French Alps have been named by neighbours as Saad and Iqbal al Hilli.

Their two children, who survived the bloody attack, were named as eight-year-old Zehab and four-year-old Zaina.
A French police source said their 50-year-old Iraqi-born father was originally from Baghdad, but lived in Claygate, Surrey.

Public prosecutor Eric Maillaud said a passing cyclist, a British former RAF officer on holiday, discovered the bodies and alerted the emergency services at around 3.50pm (French time).

He also found Zehab, who collapsed in front of him near the car.
Map of France The killings took place at a beauty spot

She suffered gunshot wounds and a fractured skull after being violently beaten in the head and is now fighting for her life in an induced coma in a hospital in the city of Grenoble.

Her sister Zaina was found alive hiding underneath the front passenger seat and legs of her mother by police - eight hours after the massacre.

It happened in a car park in a forested area near the village of Chevaline, near Lake Annecy, a popular tourist destination in the Haute-Savoie region.

Mr Maillaud described the shooting as "horrific and alarming" and "a gross act of savagery" during a press conference in Annecy on Thursday.

He said three of the four people killed in the shooting had been shot in the middle of the head.

The youngest child was only discovered when investigators went into the vehicle at the crime scene for a closer inspection.

Mr Maillaud said she had been admitted to another Grenoble hospital in "distress" and was receiving psychiatric care.

Just yards away, the body of a fourth victim, a male cyclist who also shot dead, was also discovered by the passer-by.

It is thought the man, believed to be in his 40s and a father-of-three from a nearby town called Ugines, inadvertently cycled into the scene of the attack, moments after over-taking the British cyclist.
Gendarmes stand by a vehicle on a road near Annecy Lake in Chevaline, southeastern France Police guard the scene after the shooting

"As soon as the first forensics began we were able to open the vehicle, and it was at that moment we discovered the little girl that nobody had seen, because she hadn't moved, completely in shock and completely frozen," said Mr Maillaud.

"We strictly don't know why these people were killed," he said.

The child was not immediately discovered because the first police officers on the scene were told not to enter the car, or to move the bodies, pending the arrival of forensic experts.

The instructions were issued for fear that the bullet-pierced windows of the car would shatter, potentially compromising the work of the team.

The young survivor was speaking English when she was found, according to Sky sources.

A helicopter equipped with a thermal camera took images of the car to check if there were any other bodies inside but also failed to identify the girl.

"She was so close to her mother they appeared as one mass," Lieutenant-Colonel Benoit Vinnemann explained.

The family were staying in a caravan at a campsite popular with UK tourists called Le Solitaire du Lac in Saint Jorioz.

It is believed their neighbours at the campsite alerted police when the family appeared to be missing.

No weapons were found by officers, and dozens of shell casings were found near the red BMW 5 series - registered to a UK national.
A map of Chevaline It is thought the family were camping at Saint Jorioz, near Chevaline

Stephane Bouchet, from local newspaper Le Dauphine Libere, told Sky News a witness two miles from the car park saw a car driving very fast away from the scene around the time of the shooting.

Earlier, prosecutor Mr Maillaud said: "There is a crime scene with several dead, and we fortunately see more scenes like this in films than in real life."

He said post-mortems are due to be carried out on Thursday or Friday.

Reporting from the scene, Sky's Robert Nisbet said a motive for the attack was "unclear" and yet to be established.

He said French media reports suggested the family may have been victims of an armed robbery, or an attempted car-jacking, or may have witnessed a drug deal.

"A number of bullet casings were recovered at the scene, described by police as characteristic of an 'assassination'," he said.

"Officials say the four-year-old girl is uninjured, but perhaps may provide police with some vital clues to this baffling murder."

There are 60 police officers involved in the operation and the nearby area has been sealed off as investigations continue.

Surrey Police said it was assisting the French authorities and liaising with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office.

Lake Annecy, known as the "little Venice of the Alps", is a popular area for swimming and water sports."
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Idyllic Scenery. Water. Sky. Trees. Mountains. (All the elements) Van. Shed. Signposts. Hi-Viz chevrons. Dodgy looking men in uniforms. Norway. Breivik. All the elements of another psyop in fact! Cue the little white candle holders and the bunches of flowers!
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Totally agree.

Press are pushing two stories:

The 'this was a professional hit' angle

and the 'tragic car-jacking gone wrong' scenario - with people lapping up both and believing it to be either one or the other, but not thinking it could actually ALL be completely fabricated psy-op nonsense.
Euphoria

Unread post by Euphoria »

http://www.sstl.co.uk/about-sstl/management---ownership

The victim's employer, Surrey Satellite Technology Ltd.

See above. He has an OBE too. Evidently he's served Her Majesty to a satisfactory level. I wonder what exactly he was rewarded for?

Then there is Professor Richard Crowther. Here is his work biography:

For the time being, we are relying on the word of characters like this, that Saad-al-Hilli was a real flesh and blood man who worked at their firm.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

So Mr. Saad-al-Hilli worked for an artificial satellite aerospace company? Oh. :mellow:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... amily.html
Mr Hilli was a mechanical engineer who worked on 3D computer–assisted design. One friend said he had helped design the galley of the Airbus 380.

He also worked for an aerospace company attached to Surrey University on a freelance basis, believed to be Surrey Satellite Technology, Guildford.
(...)
James said he wanted to dispel any rumours that the tragedy was related to Mr Hilli's work. He said: "It was very civilian, you don't need security clearance to work on satellites.

"He would talk openly about his work, I knew where he worked but he didn't discuss what he did exactly."
He would talk openly about his work - but didn't discuss what he did exactly... Makes sense! :P
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I typed in Colin Paynter to Giggle images, whose name rings a bell for an unknown reason.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/local/threecounti ... 364185.stm
Colin Paynter, CEO, Astrium UK with Stephen McPartland MP

On the right. Neat hair, not bald at front, no moustache and rounded ear.

On the left. Bald at front, feathery hair, glasses moustache, angular ear.

On the right - full head of hair combed to the right and slumming it dress wise!

Signing the contract

Will the real Colin Paynter please stand up!
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

So, guys - are these victims real or not real - what's your take at the moment?

I don't know how long Saad had supposed to have lived in his most recent home for, but there was a journalist on the radio this morning - LBC - 7-10am - and he was a neighbour to Sasad; a close neighbour. He said he would have known if there was anything out of the norm / undercover folk staking out the property..

1) yes, sure - a neighbour or a journalist would know if a counter terrorist / member of the elite would be in his area! friends, gasman, postmen, neightbours who have been there for years! drones! ANYONE - :D sure he would!!

2) it's all fake: a fake 1) - nobody met them, they're completely fabricated. b fake 2) - they were real, ('actors'), planted into a real environment to interact with real people with a script - ad-lib etc until the time comes (script calls for the 'now' / 'start' 'go' moment)

I think it's 2b2) - the usual mix of actors, interacting with real people who believe the 'they were great neighbours / 'oh my god, we live in such a nice, quiet area / how could this happen to such a nice guy and his family? / he was so normal. - hmm..

This story will run and run. It's too 'out there'.

You know, people are 'whacked' every day in parts of the world AND London. Gang or hits and it's not reported. This is a distraction story or a significant one - but what's the purpose?

Pug
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

I'm still unsure. It does look incredibly suspect. Is it a hit in the vein of Dr David Kelly during the Blair leadership, a psy-op or robbery gone wrong / right?

More pictures emerge and information:

http://news.sky.com/story/982481/alps-s ... tims-house - Sky news -

Are numbers significant?

"Iraqi-born Saad al Hilli, 50, was shot dead in his BMW alongside his dentist wife Iqbal while on holiday close to Lake Annecy.

An older Swedish woman who was travelling in the car was also killed, along with Sylvain Mollier, 45, a French cyclist who apparently stumbled across the attack in Chevaline, near the borders of Italy and Switzerland.

Around 40 French investigators are working around the clock on the case. Swiss and Italian police are also helping in the hunt for those behind the shootings.

The couple's four-year-old daughter Zeena lay undiscovered under her mother's corpse for eight hours after the murders, while her seven-year-old sister Zainab remains in a medically-induced coma after being shot and beaten."

Victim: Saad al Hilli - from Mirror Newspaper -

Not too sure what's going on here at the scene of the crime as photographers gather

Search of the victims' home in the UK is taking place

Looking more like the start of a children's party, but interesting nonetheless

Classic and old school

Hmm - flower gatherers

Outside family home -

Aerial shot of scene of crime

Don't know why this was pictured a number 3 from the Daily Mail

The BBC went with a picture of the number '5'

Neighbour Jack Saltman - apparently knows a lot and is helping investigators

Standing guard at the family home

Soldiers looking in France

BMW target vehicle

Forensic styling - tent in France matches the BMW colour.

Out. <_<
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Pug,

One thing that made me suspicious once I saw the pictures of the car was the story that the hero cyclist gave and the actions that he claimed to perform. He says that he came upon the car with the engine still running, broke the drivers side window (right side) and then proceeded to turn off the engine. Much of the glass appears to still be intact on the drivers side door which is strange in itself unless there was some sort of aftermarket tint holding it together. Also, it seems like it would be difficult to reach through the glass hole that he punched to reach around the body that was described as being 'slumped over the steering wheel.' This is, of course, assuming that the ignition switch would be on the left side of the wheel's console for a British car.. I'm not sure if this is the case.
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey Libero,

Yes - that made me curious, too. If they were shot in the head twice, 'execution style' as press are reporting, then how were the doors locked for the cyclist to arrive and unlock them?

If they were machine-gunned in the head, 'execution style' then that's one heck of an aim with a machine gun and twice AND - oh so many ands.. This is all very, very suspicious - not from a police stand-point, but in a questionable, dubious, cynical view.

Location - looks like a lane / road / hill - some are saying carpark ?

Vehicle's engine was ON when witness arrive on scene.

WHY? Had the vehicle stopped / was motionless / slowed to a halt / flaw in statement?

More will undoubtedly unfold. If it's real, then 'ooh, spooky shadowy hit.' It it's not - bring on the analysis of video and photo evidence.

Pug