Jim Fetzer on media fakery

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
repentantandy

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by repentantandy »

brianv wrote:
repentantandy wrote:But what did you think of the main point of the article, Reichy, the warning of a possible, massive new false-flag FRAUD performed by Israel to draw the U.S. into a huge new mideast war?
In years gone by nutters like this used to walk the streets wearing a sandwich-board which read "The end of the world is nigh", "Prepare for war" or "We are Doomed". I see no difference in fact.
Assuming you actually read the whole article, thanks for your evaluation of its warning, Brianv. Does that mean that you, personally, don't think Israel would ever stoop to such a level of deception? Or that the U.S. public would fall for it? :rolleyes:
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

repentantandy wrote:But what did you think of the main point of the article, Reichy, the warning of a possible, massive new false-flag FRAUD performed by Israel to draw the U.S. into a huge new mideast war? Or did the Rivero quote (which I agree was unfortunate) prevent you from reading the rest -- so you could quickly and gleefully resume this thread's banal-but-humourous, ad hominem attack on ol' "Professor Plumpy"?

I restate my question, since you said he's a "disgrace". Who in academia has been doing a better job (flawed as Fetzer's gradually improving vision still is, regarding total fakery) in lifting the veil on the perps' many FRAUDS of assination and war? :o
What has academia got to do anything?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

repentantandy wrote:
brianv wrote:
repentantandy wrote:But what did you think of the main point of the article, Reichy, the warning of a possible, massive new false-flag FRAUD performed by Israel to draw the U.S. into a huge new mideast war?
In years gone by nutters like this used to walk the streets wearing a sandwich-board which read "The end of the world is nigh", "Prepare for war" or "We are Doomed". I see no difference in fact.
Assuming you actually read the whole article, thanks for your evaluation of its warning, Brianv. Does that mean that you, personally, don't think Israel would ever stoop to such a level of deception? Or that the U.S. public would fall for it? :rolleyes:
You assume too much. I think Fetzer is full of shit! End of.
repentantandy

Terence.drew wrote:
repentantandy wrote:But what did you think of the main point of the article, Reichy, the warning of a possible, massive new false-flag FRAUD performed by Israel to draw the U.S. into a huge new mideast war? Or did the Rivero quote (which I agree was unfortunate) prevent you from reading the rest -- so you could quickly and gleefully resume this thread's banal-but-humourous, ad hominem attack on ol' "Professor Plumpy"?

I restate my question, since you said he's a "disgrace". Who in academia has been doing a better job (flawed as Fetzer's gradually improving vision still is, regarding total fakery) in lifting the veil on the perps' many FRAUDS of assination and war? :o
What has academia got to do (with) anything?
Reichstag said Dr. Fetzer was "a disgrace to academia," that's what. I wondered if Reichy actually had any familiarity with other credentialed scholars who have attempted to investigate high-level conspiracies.
repentantandy

brianv wrote: I think Fetzer is full of shit! End of.
It's "reasoning" and "argumentation" like the above, that only discredits the speaker and not the target. Meanwhile the serious issue of false-flag FRAUD is conveniently (for those with certain sympathies) ignored. :angry:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

repentantandy wrote:
brianv wrote: I think Fetzer is full of shit! End of.
It's "reasoning" and "argumentation" like the above, that only discredits the speaker and not the target. Meanwhile the serious issue of false-flag FRAUD is conveniently (for those with certain sympathies) ignored. :angry:
Do you think it's with no good reason that I said what I said? Do you think I came down the river on the last tide? Do you think that I should read crap produced by a proven liar and hoaxter? That Israel crap might fly in the US, but nobody gives a flying fuck about it elsewhere!
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

repentantandy wrote:I wondered if Reichy actually had any familiarity with other credentialed scholars who have attempted to investigate high-level conspiracies.
Do you mind if the question is re-framed?

Which other scholars have pointedly NOT investigated hoaxes?
Which academics have deliberated deceived and dissembled?
Which scholars are complicit players in those frauds?
  • Professor Noam Chomsky obviously ranks number one. The world's foremost swindling scholar. Boasts half a century of scholarly deception stretching right back to JFK and beyond.
  • Professor David Ray Griffin, God-bothering "theologian", packs a powerful punch of poppycock across a breadth of disciplines. Ranked joint second with....
  • Professor James Fetzer, all-round heavyweight scammer, injects a potent dose of anti-Zionism to befuddle
  • Professor Michel Chossudovsky, internationally renown for boundless cunning, and economical truth-telling. With a 75% deception factor, slithers in at 3rd.
Just maybe academia isn't the best place to be looking?!
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:36 pm, edited 5 times in total.
repentantandy

Griffin, Fetzer, and Chussodovsky, despite their serious blind spots, outright mistakes, questionable allegiances and cowardly aversions to certain topics, have each brought something worthwhile to the "truth table," IMHO. Chomsky, on the other hand, has muddied the waters of serious inquiry (into the covert ops world) beyond any possible redemption or excuse.

Of the handful of other prominent, conspiracy-concerned academics (each also limited by similar flaws) I would also single out for (still limited) praise the work of the brilliant Peter Dale Scott. Yet even he cannot seem to "go the final mile" in the increasingly obvious direction in which his prodigious research points.

And then there are the remarkable discoveries and analyses of the late Antony Sutton, who was forced out of academia just as he began to uncover the need for near-total revision of all conventional accounts of the rise of communism and nazism -- ending his career as a scholarly hermit, but still self-publishing new and startling, well-documented revelations about the real nature of world finance and war.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

repentantandy wrote:Griffin, Fetzer, and Chussodovsky, despite their serious blind spots, outright mistakes, questionable allegiances and cowardly aversions to certain topics, have each brought something worthwhile to the "truth table," IMHO. Chomsky, on the other hand, has muddied the waters of serious inquiry (into the covert ops world) beyond any possible redemption or excuse.

Of the handful of other prominent, conspiracy-concerned academics (each also limited by similar flaws) I would also single out for (still limited) praise the work of the brilliant Peter Dale Scott. Yet even he cannot seem to "go the final mile" in the increasingly obvious direction in which his prodigious research points.

And then there are the remarkable discoveries and analyses of the late Antony Sutton, who was forced out of academia just as he began to uncover the need for near-total revision of all conventional accounts of the rise of communism and nazism -- ending his career as a scholarly hermit, but still self-publishing new and startling, well-documented revelations about the real nature of world finance and war.
"have each brought something worthwhile to the "truth table,"

What exactly?

I'm still of the opinion that Chomsky scripted the "9/11" movie - or at least had a hand in it.
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

repentantandy wrote:

BTW, could you possibly go back and slightly re-edit your above posting to make it more clear as to which are your words and which are quotes? Thanks again
It's pretty clear as it is but I color coded it to make it more obvious. I just separated the long Andrew Johnson speeches into many paragraphs to make them easy to read but it says Andrew: at the top. Right after the 'shillery highlights,' it's mostly direct transcriptions of what Andrew says on the Spingola Show Audio posted. If you listen to the audio you will hear that it's almost a direct transcription of what he says. So now it's the red for Andrew talking, blue for Deanna Spingola and the regular black text is my comments.

When I call someone a shill, that doesn't mean I dismiss them outright or accuse them of being direct agents. They could be doing the subconscious type of shilling to protect their own egos and emotional investments. Almost anyone is susceptible to this to some degree. It's only when it's not corrected after repeated exposure by the person doing it that it becomes a problem. That's why I talk of 'shill clearance.' I tend to give people 'shill clearance.' Those that don't get at least 75% shill clearance I basically don't even waste time with.

In the case of Andrew Johnson, I think it's his own ego being shattered and he can't handle it. All the years he has put in cheerleading the Judy Wood doctrine having been for not much result. He's just trying to salvage it but without authentication of photos and videos that is impossible since most of her evidence is based on them. She even believes the jumping people are real, just totally ridiculous stuff and then she calls it all 'irrefutable evidence' and not 'theory.' I mean, what kind of behavior is that ? It's not scientific, that's for sure.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

teriyaki taryaki wrote:climb off Fetzer's back
Well fancy. Fetzer has a neo-NAZI acolyte! Your insight into the Reichstag Fire Incident is palpable. Any serious study of the event would examine the roles of Max Aitken, Sefton Delmer, Hjalmar Schacht, Montagu Norman, et al.

Besides, in the great scheme of things, the Reichstag Fire, whoever started it, was trifling. No biggie in itself since no one actually died. Not a soul. Not even a vicsim.

Unlike the Gas Chambers of course. The absolute jaw-dropping horror of the entire WWII history. Jews, gays, communists and retards, poisoned to death remorselessly by their millions.

That's the narrative. That's what the Brit and Yank academics are teaching our kids today. But do YOU buy that story? Is it true?

What does your eminently-learned flabby friend, Jim Fetzer have to say? The Giant Hoaxer is a Jew isn't he? And evidently a self-hating one. So he won't mind speaking frankly about his own race. I've never heard the Scholarly Fraudster make any comment about the Gas Chambers.. So maybe he can now:

Holocaust or HoloHoax, Dr Fetzer?

MONSTROUS FIB MACHINE: Professor James Fetzer
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

reichstag fireman wrote:
brianv wrote:Fatzer will slide and shimmy, he'll grab the ball and take it into his own corner. He will duck and dodge, he will prevaricate, obfuscate and change the subject.

Listen Fatzer, nobody died on "nineeleven", there were no planes, we were shown a pre-made movie! It was a hoax! How do you respond?

"Oh but er the Israelis might start another war and blah blah yawn."
Well said Brian! This is a rogue thread now. A thread FOR the SC shills to spout! At least we have them 'kettled' safely from polluting the rest of the forum.

Neo-NAZIs and Fetzerites, slithering together in bed, in an orgy of Jew-bashing and 9/11 Hoaxing!

Oh my!
Ah, but a shill can only be found out in retrospect, once the truth has been discovered. So these shills, although for whatever purpose are not telling the complete truth as we know it now, are nonetheless reaching people and jingling their bell to alert them that all is not OK with the official media story. For that reason, they do serve a purpose, no? I have alerted friends who are awake to the 9/11 hoax about this site and content, but not all are willing to take the time to do the investigation on their own. Should they still try to get through to others, albeit not with the complete truth, or remain complacent and let the official media story ring true with those that they speak to?

Of course, I may be the only clod on this forum that didn't wake up one day to the 9/11 hoax and log onto my computer to go directly to SC looking for my answers.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

James Fetzer on “The dose of reality” Radio Show.

Brian invites James on the show and we present our case of Fake ---- PLANES, COLLAPSE SHOTS, VICSIMS…

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/radio-archive.html
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Equinox wrote:James Fetzer on “The dose of reality” Radio Show.

Brian invites James on the show and we present our case of Fake ---- PLANES, COLLAPSE SHOTS, VICSIMS…

Do you got a transcript?
Terence.drew

Unread post by Terence.drew »

brianv wrote:
Equinox wrote:James Fetzer on “The dose of reality” Radio Show.

Do you got a transcript?
10 min monologue.....Grunt.....Hologram....grunt....10 min monologue.....grunt....hologram....belch