THE NUKE HOAX

Global War deceptions & mass manipulation, fear-mongering terror schemes and propaganda in the Age of the Bomb
Simon1961
Banned

Re: Nuke Hoax

Unread post by Simon1961 »

I've been reading these threads and the nukelies forum for a couple of hours now.

Might it be the case that the bombs were exploded above ground in order to make sure people wouldn't question the lack of a blast crater that would arise from just a fuel bomb ? I note that unlike the missing blast craters under the LEMs there doesn't seem to be much discussion on this point.

It occurs to me that since the Americans would have got their hands on German technology in May of 1945 they could have used this against Japan.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Simon1961 wrote:I've been reading these threads and the nukelies forum for a couple of hours now.

Might it be the case that the bombs were exploded above ground in order to make sure people wouldn't question the lack of a blast crater that would arise from just a fuel bomb ? I note that unlike the missing blast craters under the LEMs there doesn't seem to be much discussion on this point.

It occurs to me that since the Americans would have got their hands on German technology in May of 1945 they could have used this against Japan.
I don't follow you. You're saying the nuclear bomb is real, but they disguised it as a conventional bomb, then disguised the disguise as a fake nuclear bomb?
Simon1961
Banned

Unread post by Simon1961 »

No. I'm saying that if the bomb was real and landed on the ground it would have left a huge crater. They knew it wasn't real and therefore couldn't let it explode on the ground.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

hoi.polloi wrote:I don't follow you. You're saying the nuclear bomb is real, but they disguised it as a conventional bomb, then disguised the disguise as a fake nuclear bomb?
What an AWESOME sentence!!!!!!!!!!!!
Andrew1484
Banned

Unread post by Andrew1484 »

Simon1961 wrote:I've been reading these threads and the nukelies forum for a couple of hours now.

What relevant and known WW2 "German technology" are you thinking about?

Having visited Hiroshima and Nagasaki (and the museums there) I think that whatever the weapon used was --- and as is claimed by the war criminal, mass murdering US regime --- it was apparently an airburst weapon --- this was done to maximise area blast damage. Fuel-air thermobaric weapons are often, presumably, deployed as airburst weapons for the same reason. A crater is pointless if you are trying to cause maximum damage to a city over the largest possible area with a single weapon of mass destruction.

Officially of course (if nuclear weapons do exist) there is another reason to make it an airburst weapon. A ground burst weapon would theoretically incorporate ground soil into the initial fireball, where it would become radioactive, the fireball would then rise, containing a lot of contaminated soil and mud etc., and so a ground burst weapon would theoretically be a much dirtier weapon, producing a much larger quantity of radioactive fallout. "Black Rain" fallout was reported in Japan and this "dirty mud" based "fallout" does appear to have caused contamination of people, followed by sickness and death.

The war criminal US elites apparently secretly boast, out at Bohemian Grove, that the weapons used on Hiroshima & Nagasaki were initially planned at Bohemian Grove, in one of their buildings.

There is of course no way for us to know what kind of weapon was "really" used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The war criminal, mass murdering, US regime claims that it used a gun-type U235 weapon on Hiroshima and an implosion type plutonium weapon on Nagasaki. But of course it appears that whatever was really used as an experimental weapon system on those cities, a lot of Kol Nidre lying Khazars may have been involved in this weapon project, so we should not trust anything they, or the sub-human-war-criminal-mass-murdering US regime, might say about this subject.

We now know of course that the war criminal mass-murdering US regime deliberately (and perversely) kept the war going from May 1945 to August 1945, completely unnecessarily. Japan was starting to beg to surrender from May 1945, but war criminal US regime filth like Stimson insisted on keeping the war going long enough so that he could test his city-busting "gadgets" in August 1945.

The only real condition for surrender that Japan wanted was that the war criminal Emperor Hirohito should not be executed for war crimes but should instead be exonerated and remain as Emperor of Japan. This one condition was granted only after Stimson's gadgets had been tested in August 1945. This surrender condition could have been granted in May 1945 and WW2 could have stopped then, saving countless lives.

Timeline May to August 1945:
http://ayoung2084.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3325
lux

Unread post by lux »

Andrew1484 wrote:
... as is claimed by the war criminal, mass murdering US regime ...

...The war criminal US elites ...

...The war criminal, mass murdering, US regime claims ...

... the sub-human-war-criminal-mass-murdering US regime ...

... the war criminal mass-murdering US regime deliberately ...

... war criminal US regime filth ...
:blink:
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Andrew1484 wrote:
Simon1961 wrote:
There is of course no way for us to know what kind of weapon was "really" used on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

This surrender condition could have been granted in May 1945 and WW2 could have stopped then, saving countless lives.
From photos it seems that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were B29 carpet napalm bombed and just burnt down as parts of Tokyo, Yokohama, Kawasaki, Nagoya and 95 other places February/March 1945, etc. But already end 1943 Japan had lost 90% of its merchant fleet, so sea transport anywhere inside the Empire was ... difficult causing starvation, etc. Only way was to remain in place and fight or retreat into the mountains and not fight at all.
It seems Japan lost the war already at Pearl Harbour 1941. :lol: :P
Andrew1484
Banned

lux wrote:
Andrew1484 wrote:
... as is claimed by the war criminal, mass murdering US regime ...

Bemused? Really?

Which regime on the planet evidently loves and practices endless war? The USA.
Which regime on the planet carried out the absurd 9/11 hoax to start a global war of terrorism? The USA.
Which regime on the planet routinely tortures people? The USA.
Which regime on the planet has well publicised concentration camps and endless detention without trial? The USA.
Which regime on the planet spends more on their evil military industrial complex and more on war created mass murder than the rest of the other countries of the planet combined? The USA.
Which regime on the planet murders people, illegally, by drone terrorism? The USA.
Which regime on the planet sponsors state sponsored terrorism the most? The USA.
Which regime on the planet used illegal chemical warfare in Vietnam? The USA.
Which regime on the planet murdered millions of innocent civilians in Korea, Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam? The USA.
Which regime on the planet is the only regime alleged to have used obscenely evil nuclear weapons, gratuitously, on innocent civilians, in 1945? The USA.
Which regime on the planet illegally kidnaps people from other countries calling it "rendition" --- for later torture and/or murder? The USA.
Which regime on the planet uses economic hit men, jackal assassinations and para-military terrorism to further corporate gangster capitalist, imperialist, objectives the most? The USA.
Which regime on the planet has caused millions of innocent civilian deaths in endless illegal wars of aggression since 1945? The USA.
Which regime on the planet thought that the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent children in Iraq was "worth it" and OK? The USA.
Which regime on the planet uses illegal, war criminal, persistently poisonous weapons, like depleted uranium the most? The USA.
Which regime on the planet routinely violates the Geneva Conventions, the UN Charter, the Nuremberg rules and the Hague Conventions? The USA.
Which regime on the planet is sponsoring the mass murder and sterilisation of Third World sheeple through toxic genetically modified pseudo-food and vaccination sterilisation etc.? The USA.
Which regime on the planet evidently has no sense of ethics, morality or human decency? The USA.
Which regime on the planet is accurately called The Great Satan? The USA.
Which regime on the planet produces the dumbest, fattest and most miseducated sheeple on the planet? The USA.
Which regime on the planet lies about everything they do the most shamelessly? The USA.

LIST OF COUNTRIES ATTACKED BY THE USA SINCE 1945
There will be some covert operations where the information is not in the public domain. Most US Military operations in the public domain have Military names and dates like “Desert Storm” in 1991. Known US Military operations (including full-on invasions) since WW2 have included the following countries:

Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Bangladesh
Bolivia
Bosnia
Cambodia
Central African Republic
Chad
Columbia
Congo
Croatia
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Grenada
Guinea-Bissau
Gulf of Suez
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Kenya
Korea
Kosovo
Kurdistan
Kuwait
Laos
Lebanon
Liberia
Libya
Macedonia
Mexico
Mozambique
Nicaragua
Pakistan
Panama
Parts of former USSR
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Rwanda
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Taiwan Strait
Timor
Uganda
Venezuela
Vietnam
Yemen
Zaire

What I've Learned About U.S. Foreign Policy, Part 1

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXgWDEehHuA

What I Learned About US Foreign Policy, Part 2

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhBOBs9Y7Xc
Last edited by Andrew1484 on Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Andrew1484
Banned

Heiwa wrote: It seems Japan lost the war already at Pearl Harbour 1941. :lol: :P
Yes the Japanese were very stupid to fall into the McCollum Memo trap of Pearl Harbor and so play into the hands of the Anglo/US war provokers.
Andrew1484
Banned

reel.deal wrote:

The 10 million degrees Nuclear blast & shockwave didnt roll the bus over,
the tyres didnt melt or puncture, so i hot-wired the ignition & then me &
photographer went for a busride, looking for Ben&Gerrys ice-cream...
Theoretically (if nuclear weapons existed) the initial nuclear radiation, the seriously intense heat and the visible light would arrive at the speed of light. The blast overpressure air-slap would arrive later as a supersonic wave, then the sound, much slower than the speed of light. I suspect that your video loop is probably stopping before the blast overpressure air-slap had arrived, to impact the bus.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wA8z94MXo9M
lux

Unread post by lux »

Andrew1484 wrote: Which regime on the planet evidently loves and practices endless war? The USA.
Which regime on the planet carried out the absurd 9/11 hoax to start a global war of terrorism? The USA.
Which regime on the planet routinely tortures people? The USA.
Which regime on the planet has well publicised concentration camps and endless detention without trial? The USA.
Which regime on the planet spends more on their evil military industrial complex and more on war created mass murder than the rest of the other countries of the planet combined? The USA.
Which regime on the planet murders people, illegally, by drone terrorism? The USA.
Which regime on the planet sponsors state sponsored terrorism the most? The USA.
Which regime on the planet used illegal chemical warfare in Vietnam? The USA.
Which regime on the planet murdered millions of innocent civilians in Korea, Cambodia, Laos & Vietnam? The USA.
Which regime on the planet is the only regime alleged to have used obscenely evil nuclear weapons, gratuitously, on innocent civilians, in 1945? The USA.
Which regime on the planet illegally kidnaps people from other countries calling it "rendition" --- for later torture and/or murder? The USA.
Which regime on the planet uses economic hit men, jackal assassinations and para-military terrorism to further corporate gangster capitalist, imperialist, objectives the most? The USA.
Which regime on the planet has caused millions of innocent civilian deaths in endless illegal wars of aggression since 1945? The USA.
Which regime on the planet thought that the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocent children in Iraq was "worth it" and OK? The USA.
Which regime on the planet uses illegal, war criminal, persistently poisonous weapons, like depleted uranium the most? The USA.
Which regime on the planet routinely violates the Geneva Conventions, the UN Charter, the Nuremberg rules and the Hague Conventions? The USA.
Which regime on the planet is sponsoring the mass murder and sterilisation of Third World sheeple through toxic genetically modified pseudo-food and vaccination sterilisation etc.? The USA.
Which regime on the planet evidently has no sense of ethics, morality or human decency? The USA.
Which regime on the planet is accurately called The Great Satan? The USA.
Which regime on the planet produces the dumbest, fattest and most miseducated sheeple on the planet? The USA.
Which regime on the planet lies about everything they do the most shamelessly? The USA.

LIST OF COUNTRIES ATTACKED BY THE USA SINCE 1945
There will be some covert operations where the information is not in the public domain. Most US Military operations in the public domain have Military names and dates like “Desert Storm” in 1991. Known US Military operations (including full-on invasions) since WW2 have included the following countries:

Afghanistan
Albania
Angola
Bangladesh
Bolivia
Bosnia
Cambodia
Central African Republic
Chad
Columbia
Congo
Croatia
Cuba
Dominican Republic
Ecuador
Egypt
El Salvador
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Grenada
Guinea-Bissau
Gulf of Suez
Haiti
Honduras
Hungary
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Kenya
Korea
Kosovo
Kurdistan
Kuwait
Laos
Lebanon
Liberia
Libya
Macedonia
Mexico
Mozambique
Nicaragua
Pakistan
Panama
Parts of former USSR
Peru
Philippines
Poland
Rwanda
Saudi Arabia
Serbia
Sierra Leone
Somalia
South Africa
Sudan
Taiwan Strait
Timor
Uganda
Venezuela
Vietnam
Yemen
Zaire
No one here is defending war or any government -- far from it.

This forum has a theme and a purpose -- please keep your axe grinding off our threads so that we may devote our attentions to them -- thanks.
lux

Unread post by lux »

Andrew1484 wrote: Theoretically (if nuclear weapons existed) the initial nuclear radiation, the seriously intense heat and the visible light would arrive at the speed of light. The blast overpressure air-slap would arrive later as a supersonic wave, then the sound, much slower than the speed of light. I suspect that your video loop is probably stopping before the blast overpressure air-slap had arrived, to impact the bus.
You make many posts here like this, Andrew1484, and I really don't know what to make of them. Here you seem to be coyly defending the idea that nukes do exist yet you give no supporting evidence for that, only your opinions. But, at the same time, it is done so covertly that ... well, it's just not clear what point you are really making. The end result, however, is an invalidation of a member's post without sticking your neck out and giving any real supporting evidence to back up your view -- a most cowardly form of trolling IMO.
Andrew1484
Banned

lux wrote:
Andrew1484 wrote: Theoretically (if nuclear weapons existed) the initial nuclear radiation, the seriously intense heat and the visible light would arrive at the speed of light. The blast overpressure air-slap would arrive later as a supersonic wave, then the sound, much slower than the speed of light. I suspect that your video loop is probably stopping before the blast overpressure air-slap had arrived, to impact the bus.
You make many posts here like this, Andrew1484, and I really don't know what to make of them. Here you seem to be coyly defending the idea that nukes do exist yet you give no supporting evidence for that, only your opinions. But, at the same time, it is done so covertly that ... well, it's just not clear what point you are really making. The end result, however, is an invalidation of a member's post without sticking your neck out and giving any real supporting evidence to back up your view -- a most cowardly form of trolling IMO.
I was not "invalidating" the original post and I have no way of proving or disproving the existence or alleged invention of nuclear or thermo-nuclear weapons, that reportedly go bang in a very big way. I just thought there was a little bit of a concept error going on in the mind of the original poster, that probably ought to be very politely pointed out. In what way is that being a troll or being cowardly? If people present arguments to the world that apparently rely on some very obvious concept errors, then those arguments are, quite simply, not very compelling. By pointing that out, very politely I hope, perhaps we will get to see some other arguments that are not so obviously flawed.

On the other hand if people here are not trying to refine their thinking, do not like having their concept errors pointed out to them in a polite way, are not interested in trying to find out what is a hoax and what is not, then I have clearly misinterpreted the purpose of this thread.

Are you "gatekeepers" actually trying to clarify human thinking here, or are you trying to muddle it up?
reel.deal
DELETED THEIR OWN POSTS :(

Unread post by reel.deal »

Andrew1484 wrote:Image
Theoretically (if nuclear weapons existed) the initial nuclear radiation, the seriously intense heat and the visible light would arrive at the speed of light. The blast overpressure air-slap would arrive later as a supersonic wave, then the sound, much slower than the speed of light. I suspect that your video loop is probably stopping before the blast overpressure air-slap had arrived, to impact the bus.
yr right... when the actual blastwave arrived for real; the camera & camera film roll
shooting the melting bus also got destroyed, along with this bus photo sequence
:huh: :unsure: ;)
Andrew1484
Banned

lux wrote:
Andrew1484 wrote: ... as is claimed by the war criminal, mass murdering US regime ...
Bemused? Really?
lux wrote: No one here is defending war or any government -- far from it.
So then why did you appear to be defending the worst, the most evil, the most despicable war criminal regime currently on the face of this planet by going :blink: in a bemused way?

Then you complain that I responded to you apparently defending the pariah regime and you dishonestly appear to be denying that you were "blinking" by saying that "no one here is defending" it!

If you don't want a response to your provocations --- then don't invite one!

Or are you just a troll and you trying to be irritating for fun?