Jim Fetzer on media fakery

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Terence.drew wrote:
brianv wrote:
Equinox wrote:James Fetzer on “The dose of reality” Radio Show.

Brian invites James on the show and we present our case of Fake ---- PLANES, COLLAPSE SHOTS, VICSIMS…

http://www.therealnewsonline.com/radio-archive.html
Do you got a transcript?
10 min monologue.....Grunt.....Hologram....grunt....10 min monologue.....grunt....hologram....belch
As predicted so!
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

No-Planers / TV Fakery advocates on Oracle Broadcasting Network :

Charles Giuliani: half-assed - he has Christopher Holmes on once in a blue moon, agrees with everything Holmes says on the show, then goes back to plane-hugging the next day
Dennis Fetcho : had Fetzer on & brought up No-Planers when Fetzer was trying to ignore them; he's a fan of both Ace Baker and Simon Shack's films but leaning much more towards the September Clues research since he was talking about the Vicsims report with guest John Friend recently
Michael Herzog - had Ace Baker on and seemed to agree with him; hasn't had anybody else on

No-Planers / TV Fakery advocates on the Republic Broadcasting Network (RBN) network:

Rick Adams - has Christopher Holmes on regularly but believes in the Jesus fairy tale book
Deanna Spingola - hosted the Leslie Raphael Naudet report, has Christopher Holmes on once-in-a-blue-moon, recently had John Friend on and spoke about the Vicsims Report & September Clues but didn't seem to have too deep a grasp of either. Also has Judy Wood & Andrew Johnson on regularly & promotes Judy Wood's theory as valid

GCN or Gatekepping Central Network = 0 , nada, not one person, Fetzer got fired from there back in 2007 for bringing No-Planers on

Everybody else, probably 85% of the alternative half-truth movement, believes in the absurd fairy-tale of planes but that 'the Muslims didn't do it.' So who then ? Remote Controlled Global Hawk - Alex Jones's narrative which is then taken a step further by Christopher Bollyn & his followers by naming the Jew to Dov Zakheim's door:
Who could possibly remote control planes into the towers? Ask DOV ZAKHEIM!! Dov Zakheim's System Planning Corporation – remote airplane control technology. The SPC Corporation provided the flight termination system and command transmitter system, the technology that allows planes to be remote controlled should the pilots be incapacitated or the plane hijacked

http://whale.to/b/zakheim_h.html
So, if a monumental criminal who stole 2.3 trillion dollars, like Dov, is involved, then this remote-control stuff MUST also be what was used to fly planes into their targets on 9-11, no matter what other facts are staring you in the face.

Latest On Rabbi Zakheim
And The Missing $2.3 Trillion
3-28-7

http://rense.com/general75/latest.htm

They've got everybody running around in circles, chasing absurdities and away from the obvious TV fakery evidence.

Brian S Staveley, Justin Cooke - Interview with Jim Fetzer - 09 / 25 / 2012 -
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _prt1a.mp3

The No-Planes / TV Fakery lecture starts at the 22 minute mark, before that Fetzer gives a 22 minute JFK lecture
http://www.therealnewsonline.com/upload ... _prt2a.mp3
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Equinox
Banned

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by Equinox »

Some of the "planes" do not even match up the same as in the other videos.. There is no way they can say it is real....
It was interesting having Fetzer on the show. I'm looking forward to the next gate-keeper we confront on there. :lol:
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

[quote="teriyaki taryaki"][/quote]

Please post the transcripts here! I'd :puke: if I had to listen to either of them!
teriyaki taryaki

Transcripts ?

What are you crazy ? :P

It's 3 friggin hours of audio -

the vicsims confrontation starts at 11:30 mark of the 2nd hour-&-a-half & when Staveley brings it up Fetzer agrees that many of the victims were probably fabricated and admits that he does not know much about this topic.

Just listen to the 2nd part here starting at 11:30 right after the Sinatra song if you want to skip the hologram / Richard Hall stuff on part 1

Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

teriyaki taryaki wrote:Transcripts ?
A decade after Nine-Eleven and Fetzer is still giving the VicSims only a fleeting mention :rolleyes:

yakiyaki, will you post a transcript excerpt, please.
How much of a tool is Staveley in letting the Fat Fraud writhe like that?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

teriyaki taryaki wrote:Transcripts ?

What are you crazy ? :P

It's 3 friggin hours of audio -

the viscims confrontation starts at 11:30 mark of the 2nd hour-&-a-half & when Staveley brings it up Fetzer agrees that many of the victims were probably fabricated and admits that he does not know much about this topic.

Just listen to the 2nd part here starting at 11:30 right after the Sinatra song if you want to skip the hologram / Richard Hall stuff on part 1

Yes I'm crazy - I dont want to waste three hours of my life listening to that fat fool talking about holograms! And then to say "I dont know anything about the vicsims after 2.5 hours - but that probably some of the victims were faked?. Doublespeak!

And you want me to listen to shite by that fool Sinatra? Boy am I glad I'm crazy!
teriyaki taryaki

Well, the gist of all the non-stop talk by Fetzer is basically this:

1) Yes, there is every likelihood that the victims were faked but he hasn't looked into it.

2) Willie Rodriguez is an honest guy Fetzer had dinner with personally & how dare you bastards imply that he's a liar ?

3) Scott Forbes is an 'honest witness' whom Fetzer spent two hours interrogating and he's the reason why the 'holograms' are also a likely hypothesis and how dare you sons-of-bitches suggest he's lying ? :P

4) He will look into Judy Wood's chapter about 'the jumpers' and talk about it like it was definitive and how 'the jumpers' were 'obviously under so much microwave heat of some kind they were trying to rip their clothes off etc.' but refuses to look at Brian Staveley's evidence from Clues forums about the fake jumpers, saying 'I like to look at ALL aspects of the 9-11 research' but then 'you guys are already doing good research on that, I don't need to look at it.'

5) Has looked at the videos with the bizarre smoke patterns, etc. but still finds it very hard to believe in total CGI

Staveley's voice is mixed very low in the audio. And whoever the callers are that he has on bring up good points but not articulately enough and so Fetzer ends up basically running the whole show.

I think that Staveley and whoever else from Clues Forums that's doing audios should just forget about Fetzer and try to get on shows with some of those people on RBN & Oracle I already named (Rick Adams, Deanna Spingola, Dennis Fetcho, Charles Giuliani, Michael Herzog). They will probably be much more open to the Clues info than Willie's good buddy Fetzer. :P

Anyway, Staveley is about as articulate a representative as Clues Forum can get on the audio front. He should just make sure his voice is not mixed low when he does these audios.

What people have to remember is that Alex Jones alone gets 150,000 downloads of his podcast every single day & his archives are free. Infowars is around the 1500th most popular website in the world. Jeff Rense, another No-Planes / TV Fakery gatekeeper, has the second biggest alternative-media voice at number 7000-th most popular website. Rense charges for his broadcasts & therefore only has about 3000 subscribers at any one time. Fetzer probably has no more than 3000 to 10,000 downloads of even the most popular of his 500 broadcasts so far, and even those few shows that get those numbers probably take many months to a year doing it and only because they're free. RBN charges for their 20 or so radio shows so that would take the individual downloads down to below the Rense level at best (so 2000 x 20 = 40,000 downloads per day over 20 shows). Oracle Broadcasting, on the other hand, is free, so they have the most potential. They also have at least 7 or 8 guys on there who pass the holohoax litmus & the Moon-Landing litmus and someone who passes those both is much more receptive to other massive Psy-Ops all the way down to the Vic-Sims. But basically the point is that ALL of Oracle's hosts and RBN's hosts combined plus Jeff Rense & Fetzer, all of these put together do not get as many downlaods as Alex Jones does just by his fat-assed self.

"Well, what you're telling me is that this is a group created to manage research on 9/11, not to pursue it. The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- Jim Fetzer

He who smelt it, dealt it.

Alex Jones has at least twenty-three(23) different radio and website sponsors that are Jewish owned and operated.

http://web.archive.org/web/201107260711 ... ish-money/
Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Utah

Unread post by Utah »

Clearly, no honest researcher is going to push microwavable jumpers and holograms and Willie Rodriguez.

Fetzer's new "I dunno, maybe" stance on vicsims is damage control. As the truth of victim fraud becomes undeniable, the shills like Fetzer will reluctantly show the concept a little love, only so that they can keep your attention, and hijack and discredit the relevant fakery research by mixing it in with their hologram/energy weapon/ mininuke /etc disinfo.
teriyaki taryaki wrote:
"Well, what you're telling me is that this is a group created to manage research on 9/11, not to pursue it. The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- Jim Fetzer

He who smelt it, dealt it.

Alex Jones has at least twenty-three(23) different radio and website sponsors that are Jewish owned and operated.

http://web.archive.org/web/201107260711 ... ish-money/
Nice synopsis, teri. Fetzer summed up it pretty well himself, didn't he? Kinda reminds me of Alex Jones speaking about "controlled opposition." :puke:

But to be honest, I don't really care for the "Its the Jews" booga-booga. Yes, Jews dominate the media, so what?
From my experience, steering this sort of conversation in the direction of worrying about whether people are Jews (or Muslims, Masons, Jesuits, or blood-drinking aliens from outer space, etc) doesn't add much to the conversation. However, it is sort of on topic: DISCREDITING TACTICS! :unsure:
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"Well, what you're telling me is that this is a group created to manage research on 9/11, not to pursue it. The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. "
-- Jim Fetzer
No, Fetzer, only half-right. Disinformation is only complete when you supplant your own information in lieu of evidence to the contrary, which you reduce to a non-argument first.

If everything is believable and nothing is knowable, you are talking about the realm of philosophical science. We posit the opposite: you can know something you can know, but nobody else can know it. Only by trusting one another can we pretend to know what someone else does. But that is not necessarily even a good thing unless you want it to be. Perhaps people have put too much faith in their desire and fantasy to know what others know. So Fetzer fails at getting at philosophical science, too.

All in all, Fetzer provides a terrible definition for "disinformation" here. I am fed up with it. I think others said it best; Fetzer will not attack CluesForum's findings, but he will shrug it off as too difficult for him to comprehend and encourage others to dismiss it as well. Useless.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Jim Fetzer on media fakery

Unread post by simonshack »

Ok, folks...

Next time anyone asks me why I have repeatedly declined Jim Fetzer's invitations to his radio shows and overseas conferences, I will ask this person to listen to this 2-hour radio podcast:

JIM FETZER interviews ONEBORNFREE (henceforth, "OBF")
http://nwopodcast.com/fetz/media/jim%20 ... fakery.mp3

I just wish to warmly thank OBF (an independent 9/11 researcher) for his fine efforts in confronting Fetzer on his own turf, the so-called "REAL DEAL" radio show. OBF admirably kept his calm and composure throughout the 2-hour show - in spite of Jim Fetzer's many loud and petulant outbursts loaded with provocatively contorted logic and senseless drivel.

As you may know, Dr. Jim Fetzer has become a staunch and militant "HOLOGRAM-HUGGER" - ever since the release of Richard Hall's "RADAR ANALYSIS".

I won't add more personal comments about this radio podcast - other than expressing my heartfelt hope that anyone who has the time and patience to listen to it all, will get a clearer picture of what Dr. Fetzer is all about. In my mind, he is nothing but one of the countless 9/11 truth gatekeepers enlisted to protect the CENTRAL ROLE OF THE NEWS MEDIA IN THE 9/11 HOAX.

Here is a comment page about that "REAL DEAL" podcast: http://radiofetzer.blogspot.it/2012/09/onebornfree.html
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Btw, here's my favorite paragraph from ONEBORNFREE's blogspot. It has to do with Dr. Fetzer's evidently biased and uncritical support of the various (in)famous testimonies and opinions circulated around the Grand 9/11 Circus by British entities such as Scott Forbes, Anthony Lawson, Andrew Johnson and Richard Hall...
The Strange Case of the More Believable British Accent

Furthermore, as "Ab Irato" says in his August 14, 2012 4:43 AM comment concerning the unsubstantiated Forbes claims:

".......lets start with his British accent. What is it about us that makes us automagically want to believe anyone with an Anglo lilt? Why do we give instant bonus credit to Brits? Is it secret longing for our old master the King?"

Exactly. I too have noticed the weird, downright ridiculous tendency for Americans in general to be impressed by a British accent- [God knows why], and to subconsciously believe it to be somehow more truthful. Not only in the case of the Forbes testimony, but even more so with regards to the ridiculous, over-the-top "plum in the mouth" BBC accent affected by Mr. Anthony Lawson in his god-awful September Clues "debunking video.

[My advice: don't believe anyone, about anything, on account of their "believable" accent, especially "Brits"!]
Looks like you can't beat British people for innate credibility! :P

Here's a video with the "SCOTT FORBES" character - whom Jim Fetzer vouches for as being an unquestionably legit 9/11 witness !

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUip4-Ibzk0

Is ANYONE still buying into these phony 9/11 whistleblowers brought to us by the perps themselves?

"Scott Forbes" is clearly just another character/actor of the Grand 9/11 Hoax Script - cast in the role of upholding the myth that the WTC towers were still full of tenants and office workers - on September 11 2001 ! In reality, the WTC towers were empty and rigged for demolition. The demolition took place behind a smokescreen (raised with military-grade smoke obscurants) - and no one in Manhattan was able to visually make out ANY of the dynamics of this demolition. Simple as that.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

He sounds so passive and detached, exactly like someone playing a character and not particularly well at that.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

Scott Forbes says
it looked like a fantasy film
and I agree 100%. No structure can collapse by itself by gravity from top down.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

How does Fatzer reconcile holograms causing explosions and killing lots of people - in his world that is? Was it airplanes cloaked by holograms of airplanes? :wacko: