Ancient Aliens Debunked

Anything on the news and elsewhere in the media with evidence of digital manipulation, bogus story-lines and propaganda
Dcopymope
Banned

Ancient Aliens Debunked

Unread post by Dcopymope »

Ancient Aliens Debunked (Full Movie):
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuZmhb5yrsI

The author of this video in case you don't know is notorious for his numerous debunkumentaries, two of which I posted here about David Icke and the New Age movement. His latest is a thorough three hour refutation of the Ancient Astronaut theory. I've been waiting for this documentary for a long time, and after watching the whole thing I can say that this is absolutely the best documentary I've seen since September Clues, and given all the crap we've been getting about aliens lately, it is long overdue. I wasn't quite sure where to post this, but I thought it would be the most appropriate to post it in this section of the forum since this documentary thoroughly debunks the entire Ancient Astronaut theory for the 'Worldwide media deception' it really is, believed and taken seriously as a legitimate theory by millions.

All citations, as well as the specific topics can be found at the official website below.

Ancient Aliens Debunked
hoi.polloi

Re: Ancient Aliens Debunked

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I like the skepticism, but as I've said before, this topic is not up for discussion on this forum. It is a metaphysical topic and the thread will be locked but not deleted pending further review.