National September 11 Memorial and Museum

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
kyleejen

Re: National September 11 Memorial and Museum

Unread post by kyleejen »

I just work on the checkout in a small supermarket. That's what I meant by ordinary. After reading many of the threads on here, I felt overwhelmed, everyone seems a lot more well educated than me. You know what you're talking about and understand all the scientific stuff and can work out what is fake or not with the media. I was just trying to say that I am very interested in finding out the 9/11 truth, that's why I'm here!, but before 9/11 I was one of those 'sheeple' you refer to. Hope that makes sense. It's just the way I feel.

One of the things that puzzles me about these 9/11 so called victims is the fact that we were also led to believe there were about 50,000 people working in the towers. All those media stories ever do is contradict themselves. I remember watching something on TV after it happened whereby they said the survivors felt guilty that they had survived when most people had perished. But it said most people in the towers had perished and only a small number of those had managed to escape. I'm thinking to say "most" when over all the attacks, just short of 3000 died then how can they say nearly all of the 50,000 died when it was less than 3000? So that means over 47,000 people would have escaped! So to say most people died is complete crap! So that just proves they were lying about how many people were in the towers at the time of 9/11.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Kyleejen, the wtc was empty and no one died. Think about that for a while. Then do some reading here. Also watch September Clues. (there's a link right at the top of the page, click on it.)
kyleejen

Unread post by kyleejen »

I have read a lot of info on here over the last 2 or 3 days and now believe the WTC was empty on 9/11 due to comments and evidence I have seen. I just meant when I said that, that the media couldn't get their stories straight really when they said about how many people supposedly worked there.

This whole website is great and a real eye-opener and I will definetly be reading through it all. I just wish more people knew about what really happened on 9/11.
y0lked

Unread post by y0lked »

kyleejen where did you get your 50,000 figure? im just curious. Im glad you have started your research here. I was once one of the sheepeople too. The "conspiracy theories" threads on other forums made me cringe and i always said "how could you question the nations most tragic day?" And then i realized how convinced i truly was (and to heart i took the events), when the only evidence i knew of was on tv.
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

en.wikipedia.org/.../World_Trade_Cente... -
The reddish-brown building (back left) is the original 7 World Trade Center. ..... Experiments also were done to evaluate how much sway occupants could comfortably ..... On a typical weekday 50,000 people worked in the towers with another ... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Farcevalue

Unread post by Farcevalue »

I remember that number floating around initially as well. And statements like: "Each WTC tower has it's own zip code." Well, the complex has it's own zip code according to Wankipidea. I think they wanted to get a large number out there for shock value.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

kyleejen wrote:
One of the things that puzzles me about these 9/11 so called victims is the fact that we were also led to believe there were about 50,000 people working in the towers.
Dear kyleejen,

Puzzling, isn't it? Even more puzzling is the initial "20.000 dead" death toll reported by (Italian) newspapers the next day. Here are the Sept 12 2001 front pages of two of the largest Italian daily newspapers:

Headline says:
"20.000 dead in Manhattan"
"Wall Street closes for 2 days. The Pentagon also struck."

Headline says:
"America attacked"
"Airplanes like bombs on New York and Pentagon. Twenty thousand dead."

Now, if that "20,000" figure doesn't sound bizarre to you (as released the following day), please know that as many as 12 days later (yes, TWELVE) Mayor Giuliani was still reporting a figure of 6,333 - more than double the ...ehrm..."final" death toll of (approximately) 3000 dead. Well, as it is, no one seems to agree on the exact final figure EVEN TODAY !

SEPT11th memorial: “3.181”

CNN memorial: “2.985”

Wikipedia: “2.977”

FOX News: “2812”

La Repubblica ( Sept11,’09 ): “2.752”

America Forever memorial: “2.467”
Just for laughs, here is how Bernard Kerik (Giuliani's former chauffeur promoted to chief of the NYPD prior to 9/11) explained why the numbers were still approximate "guesstimates" - almost two weeks after the event:
"The numbers can change," Mr. Kerik said. "How much, we don't know at this point."

The same person could be counted once in the total provided by Cantor, and then again as reported by family members.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/22/nyregion/22NUMB.html
:rolleyes: I can just picture the scene in the police office responsible for compiling the all-important 9/11 death toll:

"Rrrrring! "(phone rings in police office)
Police constable: "Hello?"
Voice: "My husband John Bulaga Jr worked in the towers and has gone missing since Tuesday!"
Police constable: "Allright, I'll put him on the list of the presumed dead, madam."
Voice: "Thank you, officer."

"Rrrrring! "(phone rings again in police office)
Police constable: "Hello?"
Voice: "Hello, this is Cantor Fitzgerald. We'd like to report one of our missing employees, John Bulaga Jr."
Police constable: "Very well, sir. I'll put him on the list of the presumed dead. Uh, hold on ... woah - now that's funny! A lady just called in to report another missing 'John Bulaga' ! Duh... must be a namesake. Thank you, sir - have a nice day."
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

In the UK, we were initially told approximately 500 Brits had died. This was finally rounded down to 67*!

Not what I would call an accurate assessment.

* includes Commonwealth subjects almost impossible to verify and Kevin Dennis, who also appeared in the Australian "victims" list.
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

" A US judge formally ordered Iran, Al-Qaeda and several other defendants Wednesday to pay $6 billion compensation to the victims of September 11, 2001, in a largely symbolic ruling. "

Note that the number of 6 billion rules " the History " !
What about Saudi Arabia ? And why is Iran here ?

The funniest :
" The ruling caps a series of court decisions prompted by lawsuits filed by families of 47 victims from among the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11. "

What the hell ? only families of 47 victims !
Where are the other ?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/03/u ... 1-attacks/
simonshack
Administrator

Haze wrote:" A US judge formally ordered Iran, Al-Qaeda and several other defendants Wednesday to pay $6 billion compensation to the victims of September 11, 2001, in a largely symbolic ruling. "

Note that the number of 6 billion rules " the History " !
What about Saudi Arabia ? And why is Iran here ?

The funniest :
" The ruling caps a series of court decisions prompted by lawsuits filed by families of 47 victims from among the nearly 3,000 killed on 9/11. "

What the hell ? only families of 47 victims !
Where are the other ?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/10/03/u ... 1-attacks/
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :lol:

Hilarious, Haze...

I'll try to ...ehrm...'answer' your legitimate questions:

"What about Saudi Arabia ?"
Well, not ALL of the supposed 19 hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, you know. Only 15 of them.
So this is not conclusive proof that Saudi Arabia had anything to do with it. B)

"And why is Iran here?"
Well, the article clearly explains it, no? : :P
"Iran was blamed by the US court partly because some of the hijackers passed through the country on their way to carrying out the attacks."
However, it's a bit odd that the state of Florida wasn't sued for damages as well - since the 'hijackers' sojourned for quite a while in Florida to learn how to fly planes...

"What the hell ? only families of 47 victims ! Where are the other ?"

Well, since it is a 'symbolic ruling', as they say, the number of plaintiffs must be symbolic too: 4+7 = 11 <_<
Besides, they only have about fifty actors impersonating grieving family members, so...

Good grief...what a silly world this is.
Rudy Algera

Unread post by Rudy Algera »

For SmokingGunII »
* includes Commonwealth subjects almost impossible to verify and Kevin Dennis, who also appeared in the Australian "victims" list.
Kevin Dennis was the biggest second hand car dealer in Australia. I grew up with the advertising song and used to sing along with it whenever I heard it on the radio: "Kevin Dennis, Kevin Dennis, I'd like to buy a car from yououou!
Everyone knew that wasn't the fellow's real name. But the man certainly knew how to make money!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yzl8GbdVixo

I'm surprised the name Ned Kelly wasn't on the Aussie victim list.
simonshack
Administrator

Yesterday, I received this bizarre newsletter in my mailbox (as a subscriber to the National Museum & Memorial at "Ground Zero"). So do visitors at the 9/11 Memorial run the risk of getting seriously wet or even drowning - whenever a heavy rainstorm hits NYC? Do not modern construction standards ensure that proper draining systems are implemented in public buildings/structures? :blink:

You're receiving this email because of your relationship with National September 11 Memorial & Museum. To ensure that you continue to receive emails from us, add [email protected] to your address book today.

Dear Family Members,

Please know the thoughts and prayers of the 9/11 Memorial staff are with you, as I know many of you were directly impacted by Hurricane Sandy. I sincerely hope all of you and your families are safe. I also want to thank you all for the messages of concern and support we continue to receive as we work to recover from the storm.

The 9/11 Memorial has reopened under limited operations, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Some of our off-site entry spaces suffered from severe flooding, and our Family Reception entrance has not yet reopened. While Family Reception is closed, we ask that you go to our general visitor entrance at the corner of Albany and Greenwich Streets. Upon arrival, please identify yourself as a 9/11 family member to any of our staff so that we can expedite your entry to the Memorial.

The 9/11 Memorial Preview Site at 20 Vesey Street is also open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily and the Family Room on the 20th floor of One Liberty Plaza is open as usual. The Visitor Center at 90 West Street remains temporarily closed. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience as we work toward a full and swift recovery.

As always, please do not hesitate to contact us at [email protected] or call 212-266-5201 with any questions.

Our shared strength and resolve will help our neighbors to recover and our city to rebuild.

Warm regards,

Joe Daniels
President & CEO

National September 11 Memorial & Museum | One Liberty Plaza | 20th Floor | New York | NY | 10006
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

simonshack wrote:*
Yesterday, I received this bizarre newsletter in my mailbox (as a subscriber to the National Museum & Memorial at "Ground Zero"). So do visitors at the 9/11 Memorial run the risk of getting seriously wet or even drowning - whenever a heavy rainstorm hits NYC? Do not modern construction standards ensure that proper draining systems are implemented in public buildings/structures? :blink:
Yes, The new 9/11 Memorial/museum base foundation is specifically constructed too the same height as the new “wtc 1” foundation.

If a severe hurricane or mini sunami hits lower Manhattan, it won’t take much to become flooded.

“Ground zero?” more like “below sea level”.

“Those two giant memorial vicsim pools in the ground, would make great drains.”

Adjacent to the two pools, The memorial museum (nauseum) extends 100,000 square feet underground and will use artifacts and exhibits to tell the story of September 11, 2001, and February 26, 1993.

That’s the main problem Simon, some bright spark decided to put a quarter of the museum underground.
So when Hurricane Sandy (hook?) arrived, it would have flooded the subterranean levels of the museum instantly.

I was watching that severe rain and flooding live on earth cam stream, (a camera on top of the statue liberty streaming non stop live footage of New York)

Last edited by Equinox on Mon Feb 11, 2013 1:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Exposing the 9/11 Memorial/museum fakery.

Simon as you recall, there is a movie produced by the 9/11 Memorial/Nauseum,
911: stories of survival and loss
The movie featuring one-on-one interviews with victims' family members, and survivors of the attacks and first responders.
We had discovered some fakery in the video… And one day you and I both verified that the movie had been taken down from the 9/11 memorial website?
Here is the original link to the movie it still does not work-
http://www.911memorial.org/site/PageSer ... vivalvideo

I was on there the other day and it looks like they have placed it back up!
Here- http://www.911memorial.org/images-videos/video/films (New link for the movie)

Surely this fakery is right up there with best of them, like the faux five chopper footage.
simonshack
Administrator

^

Reflecting Absence into the Empty Sky

You may already know that the two big memorial pools at Ground Zero are called "Reflecting Absence"...
http://www.wtcsitememorial.org/fin7.html

Well, I recently learned that the second largest 9/11 Memorial Site in the area (Jersey City) is called "Empty Sky". :rolleyes:

Since we now know that the WTC towers were empty and that, in all logic and probability, no one died on 9/11 - I cannot think of two more appropriate names for these ghostly ghastly 'memorial sites. Here's my favorite sentence from the "Reflecting Absence" description-page linked above:

"Standing there at the water's edge, looking at a pool of water that is flowing away into an abyss, a visitor to the site can sense that what is beyond this curtain of water and ribbon of names is inaccessible."

How poetically put, huh? They're even spelling it out for you : what's beyond the curtain is not for you to 'visit', you stupid visitor - or you'll get very wet. "Just keep staring at the waterfall, folks - watch that ribbon of names as they all flow into the abyss - and move on. Nothing to see here!"

EMPTY SKY memorial service cancelled - "due to lack of interest"

A new pen pal from Amsterdam just sent me this priceless link to a Jersey Journal article from September this year.
"Dozens of families who lost loved ones in the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, arrived yesterday for a memorial service at the Empty Sky 9/11 memorial in Liberty State Park in Jersey City. All they found, however, was an empty park. The New Jersey 9/11 Memorial Foundation, a nonprofit group that formed to help raise money to get the memorial built, said late yesterday it canceled the event for a number of reasons, including a lack of interest."

"In a response to people at the memorial who were angry that they weren’t notified of the cancellation, the group’s Facebook page said that “It is very difficult for us to get in touch with the family members when the state is not directly involved.”

http://www.nj.com/jjournal-news/index.s ... rvice.html
So there you have it, dear Cluesforum members: now we finally know why haven't been able to find ANY 9/11 victims' family members in almost half a decade. Ah, shucks - how very silly of us all! (*slapping forehead*) We should have asked the state to get directly involved ! <_<