Yet Another September Clues "Debate"

Updates & comments about the movie that exposed the 9/11 scam
I, Gestalta

Yet Another September Clues "Debate"

Unread post by I, Gestalta »

Dear Clues Forum readers,

While I have been moderately successful in presenting and defending the groundbreaking research conducted here, I would like to request assistance in continuing to pick off the inept counter-arguments being proffered up within the following thread at temp.tmalliance.com:

http://temp.tmalliance.com/?num=1347374385/15#15

Though I have already mentioned this to Simon in an e-mail, my request for backup fell just one day before cluesforum.info was forced to go offline last week. I understand that Simon is busy, of course, but would like to extend the request to all forum participants who have the time to help myself and another poster continue to shut down the tired arguments being presented against The Vicsim Report, September Clues and fakery in general.

The forum is typically tempered by an "anything goes" feel, so it is incredibly difficult to be banned simply for making a case for a particular body of research.

On the surface, it may appear not to be worth the effort, but I would like to think that the benefit of having the research represented as properly as possible to the entirety of the forum's readership far outweighs the drudgery of arguing with the blind.

Thank you.
hoi.polloi

Re: Yet Another September Clues "Debate"

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

If it's hard to get banned there, doesn't it mean it could easily be controlled or manipulated by cointelpro, fake witnesses and other disinformation artists that we've had to ban on our forum? Doesn't that mean it isn't really worth our time?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:If it's hard to get banned there, doesn't it mean it could easily be controlled or manipulated by cointelpro, fake witnesses and other disinformation artists that we've had to ban on our forum? Doesn't that mean it isn't really worth our time?
Hoi, the discussions on that website seem to be going pretty well, actually. Gestalta is doing a great job over at TMA - and I find it quite encouraging. I think it's worthwhile for anyone aware of the ongoing, massive mass-media deceptions to share their knowledge with utmost respect for everyone's preconceptions. In this view, I believe that (in the long run) the epic fail of the 9/11 psyop will actually HELP people wake up a bit from their slumber. And that can't be bad, can it?
I, Gestalta

Being someone who has posted on the temporary TMA site and the original site for quite a long time, I can say that bots and real trolls do receive bans rather quickly. By the "anything goes" and "banned simply for making a case for a particular body of research" remarks, I am referring to the generally lax nature of the site's regulations regarding what can and cannot be discussed and/or posted. Discussion will not be squashed merely due to a person's argument retaining too much merit.

TMA is a bit of a microcosmic niche and, as such, it would be quite difficult for any cointelpro to slip past the people who have been a part of that community for over a decade. The individuals taking part in this particular discussion are long-time regular posters who pretty much just go to TMA to talk about video games. However, every once in a while, the subjects of religion, world affairs, "conspiracy theories", science and the like will attract attention.

I have had many a discussion with quite a few of the forum's regulars---via IM---regarding fakery, none of which led to anything but the epiphany that, for instance, the 9/11 footage was entirely fabricated; and 4 of them have even begun to do their own research into the matter(s).

For every hard-headed, blind-eyed poster at the site, there is another who is rational, and capable of critical thinking when given the opportunity to do so.

edit: thought---->thinking.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

You've got my support, Gestalt, but no time to help you, unfortunately.

The only twisted metal that site deserves is this (listen to the roar when the San Francisco Orchestra joins in).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU9XrnF7mnc
Dcopymope
Banned

Unread post by Dcopymope »

I, Gestalta wrote:Dear Clues Forum readers,

While I have been moderately successful in presenting and defending the groundbreaking research conducted here, I would like to request assistance in continuing to pick off the inept counter-arguments being proffered up within the following thread at temp.tmalliance.com:

http://temp.tmalliance.com/?num=1347374385/15#15

Though I have already mentioned this to Simon in an e-mail, my request for backup fell just one day before cluesforum.info was forced to go offline last week. I understand that Simon is busy, of course, but would like to extend the request to all forum participants who have the time to help myself and another poster continue to shut down the tired arguments being presented against The Vicsim Report, September Clues and fakery in general.

The forum is typically tempered by an "anything goes" feel, so it is incredibly difficult to be banned simply for making a case for a particular body of research.

On the surface, it may appear not to be worth the effort, but I would like to think that the benefit of having the research represented as properly as possible to the entirety of the forum's readership far outweighs the drudgery of arguing with the blind.

Thank you.
Just don't present the missile theory as legitimate September Clues evidence and you should be just fine, or anything else hitting the towers for that matter, if I'm not too late.
I, Gestalta

Just don't present the missile theory as legitimate September Clues evidence and you should be just fine, or anything else hitting the towers for that matter, if I'm not too late.
As of now, my focus (punz) is on dealing with the silly notion that telephoto compression magically endows bridges with roller skates. :)