Jim Fetzer on media fakery

How the controlled opposition was designed to be part of the 9/11 hoax
hoi.polloi

Re: Jim Fetzer on media fakery

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I think people call September Clues "disinfo" and hug holograms or wild technology because they'd rather believe there's a secret thing rather than a secret nothing.
MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

I agree with you Hoi Polloi. Most people, myself included until I came here, are willing to believe TPTB are evil enough to kill 3000 or so of their own people. But we know they are evil enough to have killed nobody on that day. :D
pov603

Unread post by pov603 »

Nobody on that day but possibly [tens or hundreds of] thousands thereafter in Iraq and Afghanistan.
queuebert

Re: The SC shills' DISCREDITING TACTICS

Unread post by queuebert »

teriyaki taryaki wrote:In the case of Andrew Johnson, I think it's his own ego being shattered and he can't handle it. All the years he has put in cheerleading the Judy Wood doctrine having been for not much result. He's just trying to salvage it but without authentication of photos and videos that is impossible since most of her evidence is based on them. She even believes the jumping people are real, just totally ridiculous stuff and then she calls it all 'irrefutable evidence' and not 'theory.' I mean, what kind of behavior is that ? It's not scientific, that's for sure.
No offense, but I think you are being naive.

I, for one, highly doubt she believes a word she says. I'm not going to write off the effort she's put into her "research" and Photoshopped imagery as either (a) an innocent subconscious attempt to protect an emotional investment or what-not in the 9/11 story, or (b) nothing more than an ego stroking and wallet fattening enterprise. I'd say she, like the other $0.10/dozen "investigators" and "commentators" of her ilk, does what she does with malice aforethought.
AmongTheThugs

Unread post by AmongTheThugs »

Naive, really? :lol:
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

queubert wrote:

No offense, but I think you are being naive.

I, for one, highly doubt she believes a word she says. I'm not going to write off the effort she's put into her "research" and Photoshopped imagery as either (a) an innocent subconscious attempt to protect an emotional investment or what-not in the 9/11 story, or (b) nothing more than an ego stroking and wallet fattening enterprise. I'd say she, like the other $0.10/dozen "investigators" and "commentators" of her ilk, does what she does with malice aforethought.
I admit I was naive enough to pay 40 dollars for her book back when it first came out which is now sitting on my shelf never getting looked at so I will definitely sell it to another sucker on e-bay. On second thought, screw it, I'll take the $45 loss rather than spread more of her disinfo.

She's actually selling the book for more money now ($45 - I think I only paid 39 dollars or something the first week it came out ) than when I bought it and obviously cleaning up a large sum of money since her Amazon sales rank is 3455. David Icke, who was recently revealed by that wrestling clown pal of Alex Jones and Judy Wood promoter Jesse Ventura to be raking in 2 million dollars a year (search torrent sites for the program, it's called "conspiracy theory" with Jesse Ventura, he even has Oliver Stone's son go on the 'conspiracy detective hunts' with him :P ) is only at 8997th sales rank for his latest book but has 10 or more books on sale.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... dition=new

That gatekeeping shill with the 7 ex-wives Jeff Rense just linked to 6 of Wood's videos yesterday (right beside all the numerous links to the latest mass-murdering Israeli attacks on Gaza I was checking out) although he has NEVER linked to any other no-planer before. How cute that he knows EXACTLY which No-Planer to link to for maximum disinfo spreading.
teriyaki taryaki

hoi.polloi wrote:I think people call September Clues "disinfo" and hug holograms or wild technology because they'd rather believe there's a secret thing rather than a secret nothing.
People like to think of themselves as 'weathered and world weary' and streetwise and hard to fool and having to accept how easily they were fooled by a bunch of CGI cartoons and for how long smacks their egos right where it hurts. Plus deep down, even most of the troofers all consider 3000 dead Americans to be worth more as bargaining chips than a million dead Iraqis and Afghanis, so they'd rather fight their 'cause of justice' against 'the German death cults' :P than that of the Iraqis and Afghanis or for that matter, that of bringing to justice the criminals behind the ongoing endless massive media orchestrated frauds and psy-ops commited on the entire bamboozled and brainwashed planet for decades on end.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on." - Winston Churchill
lux

Unread post by lux »

I think perhaps it has more to do with the public's hearts than their minds. They would rather believe that shadowy elements within the government would murder 3,000 Americans than believe that their beloved media would ever do anything deliberately dishonest.
AmongTheThugs

I listened to the Fetzer interview. Wow, he straight hijacked the show! He's a decent actor, I guess. Clearly this guy is not on our team.
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

His last show is off the charts crazy. Not only does he go off on his holograms, but his guest John Keller apparently has the whole WTC destruction pegged. He included smoke bugles spouting smoke formations (making spooky faces), jet engine charges on each corner of the buildings to steady the fall, a water system to cool the thermite as the tower descended into the nuclear opened bathtub...and Fetzer was gaga about this "complete" theory.
Some critical thinking indeed! If he wasn't before, now he seems completely off the rails.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

AmongTheThugs wrote:I listened to the Fetzer interview. Wow, he straight hijacked the show! He's a decent actor, I guess. Clearly this guy is not on our team.
We don't really have a "team" here at Cluesforum - we're just a bunch of (thinking) people from various corners of this planet. But yes - as far as I'm concerned, I'm rather fed up with Mr. "truther" Jim Fetzer and his gatekeeping antics. It seems obvious to me that this old toad has been trying - for years now - to hijack the entire September Clues research (which he NEVER cites in his writings or radio shows) - and turn it into some silly hologram theory - in order to get the news media off the hook. Of course, if the airplanes seen on TV were holograms, then the TV networks simply recorded REAL IMAGES! Duh.

This "hologram" theory is only the last and most desperate attempt to counter the SC findings. I hope this is clear to everyone.

Jim Fetzer is a clown. Or worse.
AmongTheThugs

"Not on the same team" is just a figure of speech. If someone is a member of this forum then Fetzer is their enemy.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

"Not on the same team" is just a figure of speech. If someone is a member of this forum then Fetzer is their enemy.
Or not a member of this forum, even! He clearly works against public interest.
AmongTheThugs

Agreed, Hoi! Listening to the radio show was very frustrating. Fetzer is without a doubt a genuine disinfo agent. Lies roll off of his tongue with ease. He turned that entire interview around and owned it.
Slimy scumbags like Fetzer need to be called out on their bullshit. I believe the guys doing the radio show have their hearts in the right place but I think they went about it in the wrong way. (They let ol fetz take total control) He clearly knew what they were up to and he was way more prepared.
Dr. Fetzer :lol: .
teriyaki taryaki

lux wrote:I think perhaps it has more to do with the public's hearts than their minds. They would rather believe that shadowy elements within the government would murder 3,000 Americans than believe that their beloved media would ever do anything deliberately dishonest.
Shadow figures being the people behind the puppets like Bushy boy & Obongo they see on TV. They bring these hideous puppet politicians like Billy Bob Clinton and his hideous witch of a wife into their homes every day just like the newscasters from Faux news, CBS, NBC, CNN, etc. So, psychologically they become almost like members of their family who wouldn't really deliberately screw them over. They get many chances that a 'stranger' wouldn't get, the forgiveness that somebody's jerk of a brother or whore of a sister might get because they've lived in the same space with them sometimes for decades, that of a mother for her convict offspring, etc.

It's all ancient psychological manipulation techniques used on a neurolinguistic subconscious level that it's high-time humans just evolved the fuck right out of.

Ever heard of the hermetic qabalah with a 'Q' as opposed to Jewish kabbalah with the 'K' ?

Languages themselves are crafted as code:
For example:

a mile is 5280 feet

how can you remember how many feet is in a mile ?

well, the word 'mile' itself actually tells you what it means:

'm' is a roman numeral, it is one thousand

'i' is a roman numeral, it is one

'l' is a roman numberal, it is fifty

'e' is not a roman numeral but it has an ordinal value of 5 (A, B, C, D, E, fifth letter)

now when you add up 1000 + 1 + 50 + 5, it equals 1056

and why is that important ?

because if you now multiply 1056 times 5 you will get exactly 5280 feet.

so there is no reason for you to ever forget how many feet is in a mile, if you understand that THE WORD IS A CODE for its actual distance.

The Esoteric Hour with Dennis Fetcho of the Illuminatus Observer - 11 / 18 / 2012 -
http://www.awakeradio.co.uk/podcasts/th ... 0awake.mp3

http://illuminatusobservor.blogspot.com ... balah.html
So words themselves are crafted as codes that can constantly be used to manipulate people on a root level from their learning of the language itself beyond that of the merely 'subconscious' that they don't have the slightest notion of. They can be used for good or they can be perverted and used for bad, just the words alone at the base of the language, without even all the other stuff involved that language builds for itself in its 'culture,' such things as social codes of behavior and manners, articles, books, TV shows, newscasts, etc.

Fetcho calls 9-11 itself one big kabbalistic spell or ritual

Last edited by teriyaki taryaki on Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.