Jacintha Saldanha

This is the forum dedicated to all 'minor' local psyops - phony murders, kidnappings and whatnot. It has now become evident that the news media constantly feeds the public with entirely fake stories - in order to keep us in eternal fear of our next-door neighbours and fellow citizens.
arc300

Jacintha Saldanha

Unread post by arc300 »

Anybody else smell bullshit on this? Same old lack of variety in the photos etc. then I found this:

source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ja ... se-1479304

Notice the necklace F***up? I thought it might just be a nasty row of blackheads so I found another pic:

EDIT:
Source: http://plae.com/news/details/item_31361/

Nope, no blackheads. Must be a photoshop f***up

The reason I'm posting this here is because I don't know where it would fit; Local, General, or Worldwide. Also, I have only my gut feeling and two lousy photos from the internet. I'm surprised it hasn't already been posted here.
Last edited by arc300 on Sun Dec 09, 2012 4:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
simonshack
Administrator

Re: Jacintha Saldanha

Unread post by simonshack »

Arc300,

Can you please provide a source link to the 2nd image in your above post ? Thanks!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Cause of Death: Prank Phone Call.

Happens all the time. :wacko:
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Hi, Simon,
I've put the link in now, my bad.
The more I look at that photo, especially when I look at the hand holding the sunglasses and the wrinkles in the black trousers on her left leg, the more I feel there's something fishy. Maybe the hand was added in that manner to add some kind of 3D, real-life connection to the guy, instead of being a flat 2D, layered composite. I trust you know what I mean.

I'm really beginning to think she is, indeed, Ja-SIM-ta.
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

Jasimta's UK family were seemingly very close to her husband's family in India, as, for example, this report from Daiji World:

"Benedict used to call [from UK to India] every day but he nor Jacintha said anything about what had happened. Everything seemed normal," she said.

Hailing from Valencia in Mangalore, Jacintha did her nursing at Father Muller College of Nursing, and got married to Benedict Barboza from Shirva, in 1993. The couple then moved to Muscat before settling down in the UK nine years ago. They are blessed with two children Junal (16) and Lisha (14).

The family comes down to Shirva once in two years. Their last visit was in December 2011."
source: http://www.daijiworld.com/news/news_dis ... _id=157712

There are several images of her grieving Indian family, eg: here :http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/a ... -1.1215991, and here: http://www.itv.com/news/story/2012-12-0 ... urse-dead/,
and there are several images of Jacimta, But for a family so close that they used to call India every day and visit family in India every two years, there is a surprising lack of photos of Jasimta together with the Indian side of her family. Or is it just too soon?
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

arc300 wrote:
lux

Unread post by lux »

I can't find the alleged cause of the alleged death of the alleged Jacintha.

Anyone know?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

I think it is about the suicide over a phone call . Right ?
Kate Middleton and her nurse...
Stupid shit :)
Heiwa
Banned

Unread post by Heiwa »

The husband and daughter of nurse Jacintha Saldanha who died in a suspected suicide have tonight both told of their devastation at her death.
Benedict Barboza, a 49-year-old hospital accountant, also known as Ben, posted a tribute to Mrs Saldanha on his Facebook page.
He wrote: 'I am devastated with the tragic loss of my beloved wife Jacintha in tragic circumstances, She will be laid to rest in Shirva, India.'
And the couple's 14-year-old daughter Lisha also paid tribute to her mother on Facebook by posting: ‘I miss you, I loveeee you.’
Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... death.html
Why not bury everything on Facebook? Facebook! What is the share price? $15? :P
Soon 11 ... and then 9!
But I couldn't even find this Benedict Barboza on Facebook. :huh:
But Ms Alisha Barboza exists! http://www.facebook.com/alisha.barboza?ref=ts&fref=ts But I doubt her mother has killed herself! :rolleyes:
resolution

Unread post by resolution »

http://www.smh.com.au/world/they-cannot ... 2b6af.html

Posing with hastily photoshopped photos? This is starting to stink... and could be being shielded from criticism by the wall of tears from the two radio DJ's themselves. If her family really can't cope as indicated by the article, what on earth are they doing visiting parliament and posing for photos?
lux

Unread post by lux »

MrSinclair

Unread post by MrSinclair »

Aha...the story gets more interesting. According to this article the photo that the purported widower of Jacintha holds is actually of a photo of another woman, also named Jacintha Saldanha and very much alive.

http://the-tap.blogspot.sk/2012/12/a-se ... pears.html
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

Interesting blog, MrS.

I have to confess, when I first saw this story and the "photo" of JS (the blurred version on that blogspot) I thought, "Here we go again". Then, when I saw this latest batch of photos with the alleged husband carrying a cropped version of the photo with her "children", my ears pricked up.

Like the vicsims families from 9/11, they choose to carry a portrait on their person to remind the poor sheeple that they must have an emotional attachment to the event and any questioning of it can only be condemned as heartless. No one takes a photo of a deceased love one to their workplace unless it is a PR stunt or somebody has advised them to. Also, am I alone in thinking that the "daughter" is attempting to control a smirk?

The latest photo posted by Lux is a joke.
Why is the source of the "flash" coming from the left of where they are looking - which we have to assume is the photographer?
How does the "Husband" get into a position in which he is barely taller than a much younger "son" yet so much smaller than his "wife"?
Why does the shadow from the boy's head not follow the creases of the curtain behind?
Why doesn't the light source lighten parts of the dark clothing?
Why is the husband wearing a suit and tie when the others are casually dressed?

This photo is a poor fake. I would suggest that at all three people have been pasted onto the background. Unfortunately, the child's glasses do not reflect any light from the flash and the Father's glasses appear to have an array of lights that one might find in an office environment reflected in his.

Finally, the claim from another woman of the same name coming forward to say the photo used by the media is of her reminds me of the 9/11 hijackers that were "still alive" living throughout the world, days after the hijackers photos were released.

Perhaps it was lifted from the same "How to create a Psyop" handbook?
Pug

Unread post by Pug »

Hey guys,

been a while. What a year it's been for psy-ops and 'goodness' knows what else.

This is an extremely bizarre story and even the mainstream news reporters, to me, look uncomfortable when they're reeling off their autocue nonsense on it.

Summary:
Australian radio show makes a prank call to a PRIVATE London hospital where Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) is being treated for severe morning sickness. Nurse Saldanha takes the call made by two Australian DJs pretending to be the Queen and Prince Charles. She passed them on to a second nurse on Kate's ward, who was then duped into giving out details of her medical condition
. 3 days later, Nurse Saldanha, is reported to have committed suicide due to the prank call.

A brief time line:

2nd December 2012:
Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) is playing hockey at her former school.
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.as ... 2012_pg9_7 - daily times.

3rd December 2012:
St James' Palace announced that the Duchess was pregnant with her first child and had been admitted to the private King Edward VII's Hospital Sister Agnes in London, suffering from hyperemesis gravidarum (a severe case of morning sickness).

4th December 2012:
Sydney, Australia - 2DayFM radio station and their 'Hot 30' show hosts, Mel Greig (female) and Mike Christian (male) make a prank call to the King Edward VII's Hospital, one host pretends to be the Queen, the other Prince Charles.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwaH63NHtJQ - 2DayFM prank call. - more version online freely available.

From the recently updated wiki page - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2Day_FM
'The call, made at about 5.30am London time (GMT) on 4 December, was answered at the reception by nurse Jacintha Saldanha as no switchboard receptionist was on duty. Saldanha transferred the call to the nurse treating the Duchess, who gave details of her condition.'

6th December 2012:
Prince Charles is reported in the UK's Daily Mail to joke about the prank
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... pital.html
He teased reporters who were asking him questions about the news that he is expecting a grandchild, asking them 'How do you know I'm not a radio station?'

Mega publicist / PR guru Max Clifford is arrested in connection with Operation Yewtree - (investigation on child abuse, linked to high-profile politicians, suspected links to Royalty and celebrities of yester-year and current household names. Clifford reps many huge names and has stated he protects them.

Massive headlines in press surrounding Clifford, who makes public statement - albeit shaky.

7th December 2012:

9.30am (GMT) on 7th December, nurse Jacintha Saldanha was found dead at her accommodation near the hospital in a suspected suicide.

- - Nurse Saldanha was apparently found ALIVE by a colleague (unnamed) - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -flat.html - Daily Mail newspaper

- - Lord Justice Leveson - also in Sydney Australia - makes speech on 'new internet privacy laws' - how coincidental!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20636697

12th December 2012:
DJs Greig and Christian give tearful press interviews.
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tyV19ItB20

13th December 2012:
Nurse Saldanha is reported to have hanged herself.

14th December 2012:
THREE (3) apparent suicide notes found. - Reports of Nurse Saldanha having hanged herself with a scarf.

Radio station intends to donate station advertising proceeds from now to end of 2012 to a memorial fund which benefits the Saldanha family.

Now, cue lots of parading of husband Benedict Barboza, 49, who holds up an odd picture of wife, nurse Saldanha, with Asian MP Keith Vaz who has self-titled himself, it seems, as the official family liaison.

Is the nurse real? or is the nurse fake?
- if real:

1) Why was nurse Saldanha on reception taking calls / why is there no switchboard in this private Royal hospital?

2) A high-profile Royal such as the Duchess of Cambridge isn't simply placed in any old ward with Joe Public. It would likely be an entire floor or large room, entirely sealed off, complete with security galore. HOW could 2 radio station DJs be put through directly to a private room / ward where a Royal is being cared for and speak to nursing staff?

3) Nurse Saldanha simply transferred a call and DID NOT DIVULGE information. Who is the other person who spoke with the DJs and why has there NOT BEEN ANY mention of her?

4) Why would a qualified nurse, in a private hospital, caring for a future Monarch, commit suicide for simply transferring a call? Shouldn't someone in this profession be of stable mind / vetted to the max by the state when caring for said future Monarch to see if she is of sane mind?

5) Why would a highly experienced nurse hang herself with a scarf (and from where), when you would have an Aladdin's Cave of drugs and drips available to you, in order to have a pain-free, easy-sleep-of-a-death?

6) Did the nurse see / read / hear something she shouldn't have relating to said patient and thus triggered red alert with the dark forces of secret service etc? - meaning she had to be offed - then what followed was a hatchet job (probably literally) of a faux suicide and poor photoshopped family pics with real (and probably not real family in tow)?

If nurse is fake:

1) What's the agenda here? Control / new laws to be fast-tracked to control radio / TV / newspapers / INTERNET?

I'm unsure if she is real or not, but I'll throw it out there that the pregnancy to me sounds suspect in a Beyonce kind of way. Rumours patient smokes too much / anorexic and too thin to have a baby. I wouldn't be surprised if there's a fake miscarriage story in the works.

It's all a little Dr David Kelly to me - which makes me feel the nurse was real...

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVUBo84Y4Ek - Beyonce and her deflating bump.

Cheers,
Pug.
reichstag fireman

Unread post by reichstag fireman »

It reads like a Hoax upon a Hoax upon a Hoax.

It's understood that Kate Windsor (formerly Kate Middleton) was admitted to hospital suffering from a drug overdose. For many years, Kate has been abusing narcotics, to keep herself "in trim".

This time she suffered a near-fatal overdose, from using cocaine and other stimulants with "Prince" Harry and other friends. She was found unconscious in her room and was rushed to hospital. For many hours, Kate's life hung in the balance.

Yet rather than seize the chance to disclose the truth (as a warning to others), the Windsors, whose main source of income is the Drug Trade, chose to spin an elaborate yarn.

A yarn in which Kate was portrayed as pregnant, with her ill-health attributed to complications of that.

However, it's now understood that Kate has never been pregnant by "Prince" William, and she is not pregnant now. In the dueness of time, the Windsors will either announce that she has suffered a tragic miscarriage or, God willing, she will genuinely become pregnant by her husband.

The rest of the yarn, about radio phone-ins, and the supposed suicide, are just layers upon layers of disinformation. Untruths to keep the people perpetually deceived and the Windsors in their grip of power, and with popular support (so they hoped).

In summary: this is yet another Royal PSYOP.

There was no "Jacintha Saldanha". 'She' is just a vapourware vicsim. No one committed suicide. That aspect of the yarn is there to terrorise critics of The Firm. Kate was never pregnant by William. She suffered a drug overdose, an horrific consequence of chronic drug abuse. She survived. Thank God.

Kate, the pompously-titled "Duchess of Cambridge", has much in common with other members of the Windsor family, as well as other figures in the Establishment, including the new "Archbishop of Canterbury". They all have their own sad histories of drug addiction.

Thankfully, Kate survived this recent drug overdose, by the Grace of God. Other members of the Firm were not so fortunate.

The real shame is that the Windsors gagged Kate from telling her true story. It could have served as a cautionary example to the whole world of the grave dangers of drug abuse.

Instead the drug-trafficking Windsors chose to twist the truth and exploit the media gaze for their own selfish gain.

For at least two centuries, the British "Royal" Family, for the sake of profit and power alone, have unleashed an absolute hell of drug addiction on their own "subjects" and the peoples of other lands. Even Kate, one of their very own, was close to becoming a victim fatale of the Windsors' vile drug trade.

The Windsors have a well-rehearsed plan for fleeing "their" Kingdom. They call it the "Dusseldorf Exit Strategy".

O Lord, please drive these accursed wretches from the lands they have possessed. The long-suffering Brits deserve, for sure, a free republic of their own.
Last edited by reichstag fireman on Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.