SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby lux on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:13 am

Aegolies wrote:
lux wrote:
Aegolies wrote:...the fact it is being carried out either by real or fake sims is irrelevant, as the majority of people will still believe it is real and therefore act according to the psyops goal...


The fakery aspect IS relevant to this forum because media fakery is what this forum is all about. See the "Exposing Media Fakery" subtitle at the top of the page.


The reason someone uses said fakery is just as relevant IMHO... otherwise "you proved it is fake to a small percentage of people that can think and analysis. yet we don't know why they are faked. The above passage can give it a reason and agenda so to speak... The Government isn't spending time and money to fake news just because they like to laugh. Remember in 1989 the tech wasn't available to fake convincingly as it is today with all digital format. the fact they don't have to actually commit the atrocities to have people believe them doesn't change their agenda


This is non sequitur. I merely pointed out that this forum's focus is media fakery in reply to your comment that fakery isn't relevant.
I said nothing about motives or agendas.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby fbenario on Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:43 am

Aegolies wrote:Ok, I get that.. you are missing my point . If all the info was faked what is the point of having information that isn't about (or doesn't fit the story) of the crime being used?

No, I think you might be missing the point of this whole forum. Irrelevant info is released in huge quantities in connection with every psyop, the obvious purpose being to waste everyone's time so they are less likely to figure out exactly what did - and didn't - happen.

Ever hear of red herrings?

From Wiki:

Red herring is an English-language idiom that commonly refers to a type of logical fallacy in which a clue is intentionally or unintentionally misleading or distracting from the actual issue.[1] It is also a literary device employed by writers that leads readers or characters towards a false conclusion, often used in mystery or detective fiction.
fbenario
Member
 
Posts: 2221
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:49 am
Location: Atlanta, GA

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby nonhocapito on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:00 am

simonshack wrote:As this story goes, a Pacific island named "SANDY" has mysteriously disappeared - and the stunning discovery of this 'ghost island' goes back only one month (November 2012)... :rolleyes: :angry:


full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUZp_OWeWO8


The absurdity of this story: we are told that a human error recorded on a map an island that wasn't there, and that the digital records just kept repeating the original error.
However it is never explained why the island given name was "Sandy". If the story goes that nobody had ever seen the island, and no vessel had ever visited, how could it have been named?

According to some of articles on the subject (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/2 ... 84535.html), the island was named by some sources "Sable", and only by Google as "Sandy".
It really does sound like a way to give resonance to a name that was going to be crucial... just like it happened, on a much bigger scale, with the NY hurricane.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby nonhocapito on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:08 am

Dcopymope wrote:The Sandy Hook Actors PART 3:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDZQ10c8O4

Sandy Hook - Mock Terror Drills - Crisis Actors:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMhyYBb1qBk

DHS Terror Drills recently conducted in Sandy Hook: http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CBC7CBCBCC83CDC9CC

Putnam County, CT school shooting drills on same day as Sandy Hook events: http://southeast.patch.com/articles/sheriff-putnam-officials-to-talk-school-safety-this-afternoon


I apologize if this sounds a little anti-climatic but I'm asking the same question here as I did a few posts back for the website http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

Who is behind these videos? Who is behind this youtube account "LifePsyop" that stood more or less dormant for almost two years only to come alive for this particular event, producing these videos that remind one a lot of the "DallasGoldBug"/"ThePopulist" products?
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby lux on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:16 am

Aegolies wrote:Isn't exposing their motive, as well as technique a part of Exposing?


I have not questioned or criticized your statements regarding motives. Please read posts more carefully before replying to them.
lux
Member
 
Posts: 1914
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:46 pm

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby Dcopymope on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:57 am

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:The Sandy Hook Actors PART 3:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KDZQ10c8O4

Sandy Hook - Mock Terror Drills - Crisis Actors:
full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMhyYBb1qBk

DHS Terror Drills recently conducted in Sandy Hook: http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDetail_page.asp?date_ID=CBC7CBCBCC83CDC9CC

Putnam County, CT school shooting drills on same day as Sandy Hook events: http://southeast.patch.com/articles/sheriff-putnam-officials-to-talk-school-safety-this-afternoon


I apologize if this sounds a little anti-climatic but I'm asking the same question here as I did a few posts back for the website http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/

Who is behind these videos? Who is behind this youtube account "LifePsyop" that stood more or less dormant for almost two years only to come alive for this particular event, producing these videos that remind one a lot of the "DallasGoldBug"/"ThePopulist" products?


If you're asserting that LifePsyop and DallasGoldBug are the same entity, well, how? LifePsyop's account has been far more active on a daily basis on a number of issues compared to DallasGoldBug's. They don't seem similar in the least bit to me. If you mean dormant on the issue of media fakery, well that's not my problem. You should take that up with him. If you suspect that either accounts are connected in any way to that website, I don't see why because neither of them even has a link to it, nor do their videos. Anti-climatic isn't even the word to describe this post. The comments below came from the comments section of part 1 of his 'Sandy Hook Actors' videos. Apparently, LifePsyop's videos reminded him so much of something you would see straight off of this clues forum that he accused him of "gatekeeping", with the typical knock on his belief in Christianity.

ambush77 6 days ago:
Not vouching for the clues cult but using the gatekeeping hypothesis that its ALL fake, makes this video analysis valid? And moses parted the sea right???? Come on...Its funny how so many are in the Clues Cult now.. Its all fake, they scream.. The sky is falling nonsense..
None of you were there you cannot say for %100 FaCT you know what went on.
Further you all say the media is corrupt, yet you ALL are using their info they put out to prove your point.Makes zero sense.
You think these guys


LifePsyop 5 days ago:
How am I gatekeeping? Where did I say "It's ALL fake" ? What is obvious to me is that these people are Actors. You can draw whatever implications you want.
What I find odd is your willingness to believe that a troubled boy is going to go on a murderous rampage and kill 20 children. Is that how you think reality works? Talk about 'the sky is falling' mentality... 
Why don't you go tell every detective to give up and quit because they'll never know something 100%. Makes sense.


What is your response to this accusation? Does this really sound like something DallasGoldBug would even be accused of to you?
Dcopymope
Banned
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby nonhocapito on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:19 am

Dcopymope wrote:What is your response to this accusation? Does this really sound like something DallasGoldBug would even be accused of to you?


Those comments mean nothing at all. Do you even remember the "WellAware1" website DallasGoldBug had put up and all the videos and bullshit research he had made about Tucson? They all revolved around the idea that "everything is fake", yet they were majorly unsubstantial beneath the surface, and wasted everyone's time in the process -- subtly but surely they simply were meant to hijack the research on fakery.

But I haven't even said that "LifePsyop" is "DallasGoldBug". I am just saying that I would like to know more about these entities that all of a sudden step into the research on fakery with all this material, always making sure not to mention or link this forum.

How can a website like http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/ even exist without any "about" page describing who is behind the research, or links to the major forums that investigate on these issues?

Sorry, but I am pretty sure these are cointel operations meant to pollute google searches and pilot the attention into controlled environments.

As to the youtube activity of LifePsyop, he posted 8 videos in more than a year, six of which are about Sandy Hook so, yeah, i believe "dormant" is a fitting description for this account.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby Dcopymope on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:41 am

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:What is your response to this accusation? Does this really sound like something DallasGoldBug would even be accused of to you?


Those comments mean nothing at all. Do you even remember the "WellAware1" website DallasGoldBug had put up and all the videos and bullshit research he had made about Tucson? They all revolved around the idea that "everything is fake", yet they were majorly unsubstantial beneath the surface, and everyone's time in the process -- subtly but surely they simply were meant to hijack the research on fakery.

But I haven't even said that "LifePsyop" is "DallasGoldBug". I am just saying that I would like to know more about these entities that all of a sudden step into the research on fakery with all this material, always making sure not to mention or link this forum.


I guess part of your grounds for suspicion is them not giving a link to this forum. First of all, why does he have to give a link to this forum? As if this website really is the gatekeeper on the issue of media fakery. And you know how suspicious people get when anybody behaves like a gatekeeping operation. These two accounts aren't the only ones on the internet discussing media fakery, nor is this website, specifically in relation to this event. Do all of those accounts have to give a link to this forum as well? Its a pretty weak ground for suspicious as I see it.

nonhocapito wrote:How can a website like http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/ even exist without any "about" page describing who is behind the research, or links to the major forums that investigate on these issues?

Sorry, but I am pretty sure these are cointel operations meant to pollute google searches and pilot the attention into controlled environments.


Whatever, I'm not in the least bit concerned when it comes down to it, or paranoid.

nonhocapito wrote:As to the youtube activity of LifePsyop, he posted 8 videos in more than a year, six of which are about Sandy Hook so, yeah, i believe "dormant" is a fitting description for this account.


And by dormant I mean no activity at all. No recent comments on any other videos, or favorites, not just his video upload activity. His account is far from "dormant". I guess in your mind one has to upload sixty videos a year to count as 'active' like a lot of other accounts. Quantity doesn't equal quality.
Dcopymope
Banned
 
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:59 am

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby Seth on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:47 am

DES Calendar to run drill on Dec 14, 2012 titled "FEMA L-366 Planning for the Needs of Children in Disasters".!!!!

http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/calendar.a ... endar_ID=0

[due to malware warnings issued by certain browsers, I had to prevent the embedding of images in this post. As it is, we cannot accept images hosted on freeimagehosting.net. Seth, if possible, move these images elsewhere and edit this post accordingly. In any case, everyone please do not use freeimagehosting.net in the future. Thanks! ~nonhocapito]

Screen shot 1: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/y48do.jpg

Screen shot 2: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/ttrev.jpg

Edit: This link (Screen shot 2) works when pasted directly, but for some reason it won't post here? Wonder if someone could fix
[ADMIN: you just had [/img] on the wrong line. Fixed now. -hp]


Edit 2: Thanks hp! :)

Screen shot 3: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/uhzj3.jpg

Screen shot 4: http://www.freeimagehosting.net/newuploads/cfw5s.jpg
Seth
Member
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby Farcevalue on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:10 pm

I have yet to experience evidence the supernatural, so have no reason to entertain the idea of its existence. That said, it appears those calling the shots put some stock in trotting out these symbolic images. I mean c'mon, really? She drew that OWL?

Image
Image

That wrist is part of that tiny little arm? That pineapple paste-in means something as well, what with the cherry stem pointing to the left eye. And don't forget the other old dude with the hand sign. I am probably dancing to their tune by noticing, but FFS, how obvious does it have to get before the cat is licking milk off your nose? (he left the bag a long time ago).
Farcevalue
Member
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:21 am

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby bostonterrierowner on Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:39 pm

Farcevalue wrote:I have yet to experience evidence the supernatural, so have no reason to entertain the idea of its existence. That said, it appears those calling the shots put some stock in trotting out these symbolic images. I mean c'mon, really? She drew that OWL?

Image
Image

That wrist is part of that tiny little arm? That pineapple paste-in means something as well, what with the cherry stem pointing to the left eye. And don't forget the other old dude with the hand sign. I am probably dancing to their tune by noticing, but FFS, how obvious does it have to get before the cat is licking milk off your nose? (he left the bag a long time ago).


Maybe they meant this :) :
Image
bostonterrierowner
Member
 
Posts: 849
Joined: Mon May 02, 2011 10:01 pm

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby grav on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:10 pm

nonhocapito wrote:
Dcopymope wrote:What is your response to this accusation? Does this really sound like something DallasGoldBug would even be accused of to you?


Those comments mean nothing at all. Do you even remember the "WellAware1" website DallasGoldBug had put up and all the videos and bullshit research he had made about Tucson? They all revolved around the idea that "everything is fake", yet they were majorly unsubstantial beneath the surface, and wasted everyone's time in the process -- subtly but surely they simply were meant to hijack the research on fakery.

But I haven't even said that "LifePsyop" is "DallasGoldBug". I am just saying that I would like to know more about these entities that all of a sudden step into the research on fakery with all this material, always making sure not to mention or link this forum.

How can a website like http://www.sandyhookhoax.com/ even exist without any "about" page describing who is behind the research, or links to the major forums that investigate on these issues?

Sorry, but I am pretty sure these are cointel operations meant to pollute google searches and pilot the attention into controlled environments.

As to the youtube activity of LifePsyop, he posted 8 videos in more than a year, six of which are about Sandy Hook so, yeah, i believe "dormant" is a fitting description for this account.


LifePsyop is my youtube channel.

I have always called BS on DallasGoldbug/Wellaware1 and have rebuked commenters linking to his site on my videos.

I don't direct people to any websites or hangouts or otherwise 'controlled environments'. All I've really done is post the raw video data and let it speak for itself.

My youtube account is not dormant at all. I have spent the past year debating and commenting daily on videos related to the Theory of Evolution. Since the Sandy Hook events, after seeing such awful blatant acting by the families, and seeing so much of the typical AlexJones-ian BS theories flooding the net, I felt obligated to submit the actor compilations.
grav
Member
 
Posts: 226
Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:46 pm

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby Utah on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:34 pm

The most glaring red flag that reveals the Sandy Hoax for what it is remains the total absence of realistic response from the 'families' of the 'victims'.

Were 20 children actually murdered, 40 (give or take) hysterical, foaming at the mouth, loudly sobbing and screaming parents would be all over the major networks. Instead, we are shown a handful of placid, smiling pathetic liars 'remembering' their 'little angels' and their 'favorite colors'- their bodies not yet in the ground. Why?

This cannot be simple sloppiness, nor pure arrogance on the part of the media perps. Simon suggested (on page 7 of this thread) that staged killings featuring obviously phony actors/interviews could be intended to help cover up the exposure of 9/11 vicsims. But isn't more likely that such flagrantly transparent fakery will be more likely to draw attention and give traction to the use of actors and victim fraud in other events, including 9/11?
Utah
Member
 
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 5:43 am

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby nonhocapito on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:56 pm

grav wrote:My youtube account is not dormant at all. I have spent the past year debating and commenting daily on videos related to the Theory of Evolution. Since the Sandy Hook events, after seeing such awful blatant acting by the families, and seeing so much of the typical AlexJones-ian BS theories flooding the net, I felt obligated to submit the actor compilations.


Thank you grav, this is the sort of context I was looking for. Sorry if I sounded impertinent in my questions but I think being paranoid in this trade is just a basic requirement.

It remains to understand who is running the sandyhookhoax website.
nonhocapito
Administrator
 
Posts: 2554
Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:38 am
Location: Italy

Re: Newtown, Connecticut School Shooting 14 dec. 2012

Unread postby noyb on Thu Dec 27, 2012 10:53 pm

Very interesting video which seems to show that the Parker' daughter that was supposedly killed was the same girl that met with Obama.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAL_hh-ke0o
noyb
Banned
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:14 pm

PreviousNext

Return to London, Madrid, Oslo and other faked terror events: the psyops are everywhere

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest