THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
Equinox
Banned

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by Equinox »

hoi.polloi wrote:Aha, just received your e-mail. Feeling less "corralled" now. Thanks. Equinox, I am going to stop monitoring you and let Simon and others do that. Thanks for your patience, I admit I am at fault for acting overly suspicious, even if I were right. I thank you for willfully removing that offending video defending Brian Sim Staveley. If you are a legit person, I think in time you will realize I was right to defend your perceptions from buying into he/it/them.

No worries at all, Hoi :)
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Simon, nothing to worry with the archiving, lets just get all down first, and then there are millions of directions you could do with it. To make it look better, interactive.. etc anythings possible..

Ahh, interesting ok so “WNBC Channel” “chopper 4” had the markers.

And NBC chopper 4 (from official archives) was without the markers.
exact link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... QCc#t=568s

That reminds me of how the NY LOCAL WABC7 Chopper 7 footage is really shonky,
Yet the world wide lamestream media ABC gets the nice clear shot.

As if the local stations had the scraps edit of the “chopper footage” and the National channels had the final cut.
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

[quote="hoi.polloi"][/quote]

Hoi, do you play the role of Robin Fisher, as featured on Tim's radio abirato?

Simon, do you play the role of Yan Erik, again as featured on radio abirato?

I am afraid simon is a give-away. When talking whilst breathing/sighing in or out,
he and yan erik are dead ringers.
Also the natural clearing of the throat is a match for both norweigans.

Both Robin Fisher and Yan Erik talk about the issues that Simon and Hoi leave alone,
(the vatican, knights of malta etc.) and leave alone the issues that Simon and Hoi
talk about.
Though Simon has been on air with Hoi, and Robin has been on air with Yan Erik,
neither Simon nor Hoi have appeared on air with either Robin Fisher or Yan Erik.

so what gives?

Simon, you do not do a very convincing job when confronted by a caller (someone
who sounds remarkably like Hoi/Robin Fisher) at around the 2hr47 mark.
http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-90337/TS-586676.mp3

Anyone who can use words like serendipitous, pariah, exploratory etc. and who writes
in so eloquently a fashion as you do here, can certainly understand the question posed
by the caller regarding gatekeeping and total coverage by the perps of all alleyways
of investigation, but yet you act the fool and skirt completely around the question, in what
appears to be a very telling manner.

You can call me whatever you like, but i have always been an honest and appreciative
reader here, though i have contributed little.

These questions I pose are a genuine cause for concern,
and i think we are all entitled to know what is going on.

Simon, Hoi, Robin and Jan sound like such genuinely nice and decent guys.
It would be such a bummer to find out that septemberclues was scripted by the perps.

Say it ain't so.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Wow. No. It ain't so. This is like that time Steven Warran accused Simon and I of being the same person and claiming he had proof. It's really funny. (I was imagining some kind of photoshop montage of Simon and I as conjoined fraternal twins.)

But go on believing whatever you want, nobody gives a shit if you're deluded.

By the way, what is the invisible text you're quoting? Are you annoyed by that one time I said absolutely nothing? :P
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:rolleyes:

No it ain't so, Pshea...

It's funny you would say that I sound like that fellow Norwegian Jan Erik. Quite honestly, I was a bit taken aback when I first heard the guy on radio Abirato - and remember thinking for myself "woah, he sounds almost like me in my very first radio shows, with that slow and stuttered speech delivery". Last night I had a chuckle reading this blog I bumped into while googling for comments to the recent Abirato shows:

"That Norwegian guy who sounds like Shack's drunken grandfather..."

and
"I don't know about Fisher and the old drunken Norwegian Simon Shack's grandfather sounding guy, they hang it out there and then they bring the Black Poper stuff in to Dallas-Goldbug the well with mysterious figures, the false-flag symbolism, etc."

http://johnfriendsblog.blogspot.it/2013 ... s-911.html
I hope I've improved on my radio 'performances' somewhat over time, but listening to that old Talkshoe show you linked to (damn, was I out of my depth that day!), I feel lucky to have consistently turned down the many invites from Jim Fetzer on his "Real Deal" show - I'm sure you can imagine why! The old chatty bulldozer would simply mangle me to shreds! Anyways, I've always been a bit uncomfortable even talking on the phone - this is also why I seldom go on radio shows, as I'm well aware of my spoken English limitations.

Re: my spoken/vs written English: well, that's just the way it is: English just isn't my first language - and I get almost zero (spoken) practice here in Italy. My writing's better - but I'm also a pretty slow writer (ask Hoi, who used to tease me about it when he was here putting together the Vicsim Report!) but at least, given due time, I am able to find the most appropriate English words I know of - when expressing myself in writing.

As for "Robin sounding like Hoi" ... Are you serious!? I must wonder if you are pulling my leg - or if you need to see an ear doctor (no offense meant - but I mean it!). If you are a native English speaker (but even if you ain't) I simply cannot fathom how you can think they are the same person. In any case - and to humor you - I'll try and ask Ab to add all of us (Hoi, Robin, Jan Erik and yours truly) on the show next time, hoping this would settle the matter for you.

So is "Septemberclues scripted by the perps"? No, it's not. Is that a satisfactory answer to you? Quite frankly, for someone like you (a Cluesforum member since January 20th, 2011) to ask such a question just saddens me or/and make me suspect that you may be a 'perp' yourself. I prefer the former - I'll be a bit sad today, but that's all part of this 'crazy' research adventure I have chosen to tackle. And yes, I decided to tackle this entirely on my own, over half a decade ago - with no outside help whatsoever and on a zero budget - but I'm glad that we are many more at it now, thanks to this forum.

If you wish, call me on Skype some day:
my skype username: "simon.shack"
hoi.polloi

As for "Robin sounding like Hoi" ... Are you serious!?
That was my reaction exactly. I don't hear the resemblance. Besides having a completely different voice, his use of English is completely different, and his manner is kind of opposing mine. It only makes sense that we would have different interests and focuses, being different entities. I am a human being, I can vouch for that. I don't know about Robin. I couldn't even sound like Robin if I could use computers to artificially reproduce him. I just wouldn't choose the words he chooses if he were a fictional character I completely invented. And I wouldn't have chosen that voice, either.

He may be an artificial creation of some kind for all I know, but he's not mine.

Let me just say this, too: it's healthy to distrust everyone on the Internet. The Internet is a double-edged sword. It's good to do your best to keep military simulations out of your life and focus on your individual community. You have no reason to trust anyone or anything on the Internet. And even if someone is genuine, as Simon and I are, the simple limitations of the Internet would preclude anyone on the Internet from becoming your friend. You should insist on living breathing people you can see, touch, smell with your own senses - and not a simulation machine - being your friends. If you don't trust us, it doesn't matter. Nobody should trust anybody here. It's cyberspace. The point is the quality of research here. Unlike sims like Brian Staveley or ozzybinoswald, we wouldn't insist we're real and throw a hissy fit to be believed.

Hell, you are welcome to think I am a sim. Great, that helps me separate you from the herd; assume you are just incapable of differentiating truth from fiction. Then toodle-oo and see you never again. No big deal. If you don't find September Clues useful to you in helping you learn the difference, leave. Go find your real people in your home community, in your home town, with your family and friends. You owe nothing to us and we owe nothing to you.

I know Simon will tell me even this is giving you a bit too much credit to your imagination, but I feel you are worth this little speech, if you are legit.
hoi.polloi

ask Hoi, who used to tease me about it when he was here putting together the Vicsim Report!
By the way, Simon, I always praised your English. I don't remember making fun of you for it, just trying to correct you a little on some innocent mistakes. Maybe I am having selective memory and if so, I'm sorry if I offended you at any time, really.

I am terrible at any language I've tried to learn so you can't take anything you heard as 'teasing' seriously.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

hoi.polloi wrote:
By the way, Simon, I always praised your English. I don't remember making fun of you for it, just trying to correct you a little on some innocent mistakes. Maybe I am having selective memory and if so, I'm sorry if I offended you at any time, really.

I am terrible at any language I've tried to learn so you can't take anything you heard as 'teasing' seriously.
Hehe, Hoi - you never offended me, far from it, and you taught me a lot (of English and other stuff) during your memorable stay in my house. I just remember you getting a little miffed with me, and rightly so, when I dragged on and on putting together the SC website's articles, re-writing and perfecting my drafts a zillion times. I also recall being both astonished and envious at the breathtaking speed at which you would type away your own articles and writings - in splendid and eloquent fashion, 'straight out of the box'. ^_^

To be sure, we Nordic people are 'famed' for being rather slow 'n' sluggish. Let me tell you a little joke that my Swedish uncle, a great joke-teller (and Cessna pilot), loved to tell:

Den långsamma Skåningen - the sluggish guy from Skåne (southern Sweden)

Herbert the fisherman woke up one day and decided his life needed some excitement - something that would make his kids jolly proud of him. The kids always teased him for his sluggish, uneventful life, fishing cod after cod in his little boat. So he drove up to the nearby airfield and booked himself for a parachute jump. The parachute instructor told Herbert: "Here's your parachute, Herbert. You are go for the next flight. Remember; all you have to do is hop out of the plane, then count 1...2...3 - and pull this strap. Get it?"
- "Sss...ssssure......hmmm...aaah...aaaha...yes...hmmm....yeeees, I get it." - Herbert slowly nodded.
So up goes the plane with Herbert and a bunch of parachute jumpers. They all jump out, the one after the other, and the plane returns to base. As the jumpers reunite on the ground, Herbert is missing. They all start searching for Herbert across the corn fields. At last, one of them shouts out: "Come over here, come over here!" There's a big, deep hole in the ground and the jumpers all bend over to look into it. All of a sudden, a feeble voice is heard emerging from the hole:
- "...tt...ttt....twoooo....."
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

State of the Art Fakery

Since this is not my field I may be a little off on my characterizations of the following but it is my understanding that the data rendered by the following program are all faked i.e. forms of CGI or virtualization technology. The nVidia Human Head Demo is a program that will run on the computer to create a virtual human head. Watch the YouTube video to see it perform. Also a download link to the actual program and a "white paper" description of the algorithms is included. This program can lock up your computer if minimum requirements aren't met.

nVidia Human Head Demo (YouTube)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIGWAYS5uRw

nVidia Human Head Demo (white paper)

http://http.developer.nvidia.com/GPUGem ... _ch14.html

nVidia Human Head Demo (program, real time execution)

http://www.nvidia.com/coolstuff/demos#!/human-head
pshea38
Banned

Unread post by pshea38 »

hoi.polloi wrote:Wow. No. It ain't so. This is like that time Steven Warran accused Simon and I of being the same person and claiming he had proof. It's really funny. (I was imagining some kind of photoshop montage of Simon and I as conjoined fraternal twins.)

But go on believing whatever you want, nobody gives a shit if you're deluded.

By the way, what is the invisible text you're quoting? Are you annoyed by that one time I said absolutely nothing? :P
''nobody gives a shit if you're deluded''.

Would anybody give a shit if I wasn't?

Didn't Steve Warren meet both you and Simon in person, and admit to doing so in writing?
So by making such a claim that you and Simon were one and the same, he is either trying to fool himself or others.

I am not trying to fool anybody.

It is very odd Hoi. Surely the similarities in pitch, tone, vocabulary, delivery etc. between you
and Robin don't escape you.
Put all doubts to rest (if you give a shit) and either appear on one of
Tim's shows at the same time as Robin, or Simon can appear on the same
show as Jan Erik.

One thing I have learned here is that coincidences cannot be left to slide by without question.

No invisible text. I thought I was indicating that the post was for your attention.
I wasn't listening that one time you said nothing. :)
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Not sure why, but some Adobe Products including Photoshop CS2 have gone all free! You will find the serials published alongside the various packages.

http://www.adobe.com/downloads/cs2_downloads/index.html
hoi.polloi

''nobody gives a shit if you're deluded''.

Would anybody give a shit if I wasn't?
:lol: lol

But you are. You think I sound like someone I don't sound like, and instead of doing anything else about it you demand me specifically to wade through your fantasy and slap you on the face with my reality. You know that's impossible because this is the Internet. This is a simulation device. You are looking at a computer screen. If you need me to reassure you that everything is up for doubt behind it, you should take a break from it for a while. Take a walk through a park, spend time with your real community. Fuck the computer and these simulations and usernames and other shit. Experience real life! You're getting confused by the beast's machines.

It is very odd Hoi. Surely the similarities in pitch, tone, vocabulary, delivery etc. between you
and Robin don't escape you.
Put all doubts to rest (if you give a shit) and either appear on one of
Tim's shows at the same time as Robin, or Simon can appear on the same
show as Jan Erik.

One thing I have learned here is that coincidences cannot be left to slide by without question.
Good lesson, you need to sharpen your senses though. The "similarities" did escape me because I didn't hear any. Robin sounds like someone I wouldn't really want to meet. And I don't care enough - I really don't give a shit, as I've already said - and you can go ask someone who does care about it to your heart's content. If Robin isn't legit, and they're (poorly) trying to mimic me, you'll have to find someone else.

As for your role here, you clearly have an agenda to somehow associate me with something I am not. I was going to say, I don't blame you since you have a British Yahoo account and perhaps you are British and you simply cannot tell the difference between two American-sounding voices and two Norwegian-sounding voices, but now I think there is something else at play. A clumsy attempt to use suspicion of Simon and me to make people more intrigued with us as personalities instead of researching the important subjects we are talking about on their own, which is what we - time and time again - strive to emphasize.

I'm not going to jump through a hoop every time some member thinks I am someone I'm not, and come to think of it, fuck you and you're banned. Bye. Good luck in your research. You'll need it if you're so easily confused.

No invisible text. I thought I was indicating that the post was for your attention.
I wasn't listening that one time you said nothing.
That's not how you use the quote function. You are a moron in many capacities. Or are you just playing one?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

@Admins and members

I don't think that Pshea38 deserves to be banned , not now , not that fast for sure . Even if he is playing some foul game here associating Simon and Hoi with other dudes implying their dishonesty let him defend his case at least for a little longer .
Everybody has a right to be paranoid in this "trade" and nobody is beyond suspicion including you ,our dear Admins .

I really would like to see our user Pshea38's ban nullified . I understand that you are under a lot of stress Hoi but in this particular case you are a bit too "ban happy" . IMHO

I have to admit that I never listened to the concerned radio shows and the entities in question are completely unknown to me . I will find some time to get acquainted with all voices and make my own opinion . I never heard Simon , Hoi let alone the other guys speak .

To summarize , I am not defending Pshea38 . I want to see equal standards for everyone . I never stumbled upon anything on this forum that may have pointed at P38's questionable behavior or dishonesty . Seems like he has had a clear record up to now. If I am wrong please enlighten me .

To me this looks like this : Guy expressed his doubts regarding Simon and Hoi and got banned immediately . Fuck that . If I wanted this kind of environment I would have become a catholic priest :)

Mi five cents
fakeologist

Unread post by fakeologist »

simonshack wrote::rolleyes:

No it ain't so, Pshea...

As for "Robin sounding like Hoi" ... Are you serious!? I must wonder if you are pulling my leg - or if you need to see an ear doctor (no offense meant - but I mean it!). If you are a native English speaker (but even if you ain't) I simply cannot fathom how you can think they are the same person. In any case - and to humor you - I'll try and ask Ab to add all of us (Hoi, Robin, Jan Erik and yours truly) on the show next time, hoping this would settle the matter for you.
I find the recent flare up of conflict of many discussing media hoaxes (Piers/Jones, Fetzer/Santilli, Penry/Santilli, here) quite interesting. Is this Cass Sunstein inspired? As Hoi said later, is it to take everyone's mind or research off the task at hand - to expose the enormity of these psyops? While soap operas are entertaining, they are time consuming and a major distraction to the issue.

Unless I am a dupe or being duped, I find distinctness between Hoi and Robin, and Simon and Jan. They are similar but not the same. All four are valuable contributors in their own way, and in no way is it necessary or reasonable that they associate or fraternize with each other. If all four want to harmonize on-air simultaneously, feel free to call in most Saturday nights.

http://radio.abirato.info
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

abirato wrote:
simonshack wrote::rolleyes:

No it ain't so, Pshea...

I find the recent flare up of conflict of many discussing media hoaxes (Piers/Jones, Fetzer/Santilli, Penry/Santilli, here) quite interesting. Is this Cass Sunstein inspired? As Hoi said later, is it to take everyone's mind or research off the task at hand - to expose the enormity of these psyops? While soap operas are entertaining, they are time consuming and a major distraction to the issue.

Unless I am a dupe or being duped, I find distinctness between Hoi and Robin, and Simon and Jan. They are similar but not the same. All four are valuable contributors in their own way, and in no way is it necessary or reasonable that they associate or fraternize with each other. If all four want to harmonize on-air simultaneously, feel free to call in most Saturday nights.

http://radio.abirato.info
I really appreciate your reasonable input . Looks like Hoi/Robin and Simon/Jay sound similar after all . Why ban P38 then ?
I strongly recommend everybody concerned to judge by themselves and if proven beyond any doubt that Robin and Jan are not roles played by our admins and Pshea38 insists on bringing this stuff up than ban the fuck out of him . Good riddance.

Let it be our mantra : Everybody has a right to be legitimately paranoid .