REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
HeartCore1970

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by HeartCore1970 »

Hello,

I am a 42 year old guy from the Netherlands and I've been working in the field of computer technology for over two decades.

When the event on 911 happened and the second plane hit the tower, the first thought that came to my mind was 'who benefits from this?'. I kept both the question and answer to myself for a decade until I lost my job in November 2011. Being unemployed, a single dad and slightly worried about the events that were displayed in the media, I started to research history and the status quo in a methodical way and gained more and more insight about the reality we are actually living in but which isn't shared with (most of) us.

I first visited Septemberclues in November of December 2011 and was impressed by the research which helped filled in many blanks (in relation of how it was pulled off). Today I found myself on the clues-forum again while I was searching Google if something I had discovered about a 911 whistle-blower (Richard Grove), was discovered by other people as well. I found a discussion on the clues-forum about this whistle-blower and there was argumentation to show that Grove was suspicious (as being a dis-informant). I have discovered information which discredits Richard Grove myself which I would love to share with intelligent people who are looking for the truth, to discuss it with. The Clues-forum seems like a perfect place for that. Also I am looking for a community to talk about truth in general (how to find it, reach it, check it).

Kind regards,
Henk
Starbucked

Unread post by Starbucked »

Greetings all,

I am Starbucked, an American with a background in finance.
A long time lurker, I am interested in Space fakery, 9/11 and to a lesser extent the assorted hoaxes that are covered on this site.
That is all.... for now.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

Starbucked wrote:Greetings all,

I am Starbucked, an American with a background in finance.
A long time lurker, I am interested in Space fakery, 9/11 and to a lesser extent the assorted hoaxes that are covered on this site.
That is all.... for now.

Why did you wait until now to post your sparse intro?
noyb
Banned

Unread post by noyb »

Hi Simon,

I have been a longtime reader/viewer of your videos and websites. I am a man who now lives on this part of the earth known as America/USA/US or whatever else you wish to call it. I have known for quite a while that the US and Israel the main perps of the hoaxes in the world but I could not quite prove it. Your September clues are absolutely the result of a genius mind. I do admire the work you have done on clues forum. I have decided to join because I feel I can contribute something in the research of the various hoaxes that seem to be perpetrated at a continuous pace and higher frequency. My background is curiosity (not the Mars curiosity), an open mind, and interest in surviving the oppression of the PTB. I believe that is all you need to know at the moment. Thank you very much and I look forward to having discussions in the clues forums.

Sincerely,

noyb
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Hi everyone.

I'm an American living in Colorado I've been following the work on this website for a few years now ... September Clues really changed everything for me. I don't have a lot of expertise but I am very interested in contributing specifically to the Aurora and Sandy Hook threads and have a lot of knowledge to share about climate change related topics as well.

Cheers!
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

anonjedi2 wrote:Hi everyone.

I'm an American living in Colorado I've been following the work on this website for a few years now ... September Clues really changed everything for me. I don't have a lot of expertise but I am very interested in contributing specifically to the Aurora and Sandy Hook threads and have a lot of knowledge to share about climate change related topics as well.

Cheers!
Nice to meet ya. The weather channel is next door by the way!
totalrecall

Unread post by totalrecall »

I am an English man living in Ireland and stumbled across cluesforum only a few weeks ago. I thought I was quite far down the rabbit hole until I saw the real fakery involved thanks to Simon. This has spurred me on making connections to other pieces of information of which I hadn’t thought previously. I also can contribute to the space fakery threads, especially fake satellites and the false heliocentric model; and I have many other speculative ideas.

Lastly, this forum has finally made me into a real critical thinker. For example, if Wikipedia reads something like “The Titanic hit an iceberg and sank on April 15th 1912 killing 1500+ passengers.” We have to ask the primary questions first instead of jumping to conclusions and assumptions, e.g. 1. Did the titanic exist in the first place? 2. If yes, did it sink? 3. If yes, where did it sink and when? 4. How many people died? 5. How did it sink? 6. Why did it sink?

The official story covers all 6 questions. The conspiracy theories change 5. and 6. to trap the more intelligent of us, but we never ever get to question the rest, especially 1. and 2. which more often than not are false.

Other speculations regarding the reasons for snaring us at the hows and whys is probably to do with a natural law of this world: payback, .i.e. if you do bad things, bad things come back to you like a boomerang. If you fake something, no payback. Also, conspiracy theories give even more power to the perpetrators at large, making us feel fearful, angry and helpless. They may only have the power to manipulate our perceptions and not too much else making this world a lot better place than we are told. They are truly the Wizards of Oz; but is their time now up?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

totalrecall wrote: They are truly the Wizards of Oz; but is their time now up?
Welcome, totalrecall

Is their time now up? As far as I'm concerned - YES. I can't speak for other people. I think the time has come for everyone to make their own minds up for themselves - without waiting for TV or "the experts" to tell us what to think! :P
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

Hi everyone,

I am American, interested in History, and, in how things work.

I found the media presentations of the 'Sandy Hook' affair to suffer some of the most gratuitous pandering I have ever seen yet, and, along with this, I also felt the event itself, and, the descriptions of it, seemed a little suspect.

I have not watched TV or Read the 'papers' or listened to the Radio, since the mid 1990s, and, I only watched/read/listened any of those very little for the decades prior to that, so, my exposure to the Media, is and has long been, pretty minimal. When I am exposed to it, it tends to seem pretty revolting and unpleasant.

In casually brousing on the Web, I happened upon this Forum and I felt positively impressed with the dedication and perception seen in the various Threads.

I have not been in on any other Discussion Forums since the old 'Libery Forum' went "poof" one day, so, I have been out of the loop far as all that goes, since then.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Welcome, Wings.

Any association to the extremely suspect, briefly lived sitcom partially created by suspicious 9/11 characters like David Angell and the NBC PsyOp crew?

Can you tell me more about the "Libery Forum"? What was it? Also, was the typo deliberate, or was it actually called "Liberty Forum"?
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

hoi.polloi wrote:Welcome, Wings.

Any association to the extremely suspect, briefly lived sitcom partially created by suspicious 9/11 characters like David Angell and the NBC PsyOp crew?

Can you tell me more about the "Libery Forum"? What was it? Also, was the typo deliberate, or was it actually called "Liberty Forum"?

Hi hoi-polloi,

I have no idea or familiarity with Television programs, and I have not watched TV since the mid 1990s, other than to have grabbed the Windex and Paper Towels, and Plugged it in, when a friend called on the morning of Sep't 11th 2001, and, he said merely " Go Plug in your TV" and that was all, and, so I did, and, I watched that day's worth of debacle, and, yes, I saw several things which alerted me to the prospect of it being a sham.

I barely ever watched anything by the mid 1990s anyway, but, my girlfriend at the time, was an ex NPR Radio Journalist/Reporter, who then went on to be a News Editor for a major TV Network, then, after we broke up, she went on to be a somewhat well known On Air 'News Anchor'.

Part of why I gave her the 'Heave Ho' was I found TV News to be so entirely "bad". And I lost all respect for her 'professional ethics' ( ie: they have only pretenses and probable-deniability, or evasions, and what they can get away with, in lieu of any 'Ethics' as such ).

Anyway, she was always watching the 'news' at home, to critique and fault-find or whatever, as a Production Editor may be expected to do, so I would watch with her.

Eeeeeesh!

It just was so disgusting..."the news"..."Puhhh-Toooey"

Anyway -

"Libery Forum"...long gone now, just went "Poof!" one day, and, that was it.

It was a general discussion Forum with many areas within it...I never payed much attention to most of the areas, and, I was only interested in a few things there.

It was eitgher unmoderated or had only very very lax moderation, and horrible 'Trolls' would show up and post endless cussings or 'attack' things, and, part of what was so nice, all of the experienced members just ignored it, so, in effect, once one was used to it, one could continue on reading or participating in a Thread, more or less as if nothing ( else ) was happenning.

The Forum's Motto was "No Body's Business if you do"

I originally went there, when the 'Nick Berg' Video was fresh, and, it was my first occasion of watching any sort of video whatever, on the internet.

Having heard everyone out in the world talking about the Video, and everyone being as it were, so scandalized and upset with it, I thought to see it for myself.

In viewing it, I began seeing details which I felt suggested that the Video was not what it was being purported to be, so, I studied it for many hours.

After a while, doing some 'googles' I found Liberty Forum, where, happily others more experienced than I had concluded the same thing, and, I got to be in some very good discussions about it, sharing details I had observed, enjoying details others had observed, and so on.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

I see. Interesting story! Thanks, and welcome again. Hope you find this place to be useful, even if we do tend to be very anti-troll to a fault.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Wings wrote:
hoi.polloi wrote:Welcome, Wings.

Hi hoi-polloi,

I have no idea or familiarity with Television programs, and I have not watched TV since the mid 1990s, other than to have grabbed the Windex and Paper Towels, and Plugged it in, when a friend called on the morning of Sep't 11th 2001, and, he said merely " Go Plug in your TV" and that was all, and, so I did, and, I watched that day's worth of debacle, and, yes, I saw several things which alerted me to the prospect of it being a sham.

I barely ever watched anything by the mid 1990s anyway, but, my girlfriend at the time, was an ex NPR Radio Journalist/Reporter, who then went on to be a News Editor for a major TV Network, then, after we broke up, she went on to be a somewhat well known On Air 'News Anchor'.

Part of why I gave her the 'Heave Ho' was I found TV News to be so entirely "bad". And I lost all respect for her 'professional ethics' ( ie: they have only pretenses and probable-deniability, or evasions, and what they can get away with, in lieu of any 'Ethics' as such ).

Anyway, she was always watching the 'news' at home, to critique and fault-find or whatever, as a Production Editor may be expected to do, so I would watch with her.

Eeeeeesh!

It just was so disgusting..."the news"..."Puhhh-Toooey"

Anyway -

"Libery Forum"...long gone now, just went "Poof!" one day, and, that was it.

It was a general discussion Forum with many areas within it...I never payed much attention to most of the areas, and, I was only interested in a few things there.

It was eitgher unmoderated or had only very very lax moderation, and horrible 'Trolls' would show up and post endless cussings or 'attack' things, and, part of what was so nice, all of the experienced members just ignored it, so, in effect, once one was used to it, one could continue on reading or participating in a Thread, more or less as if nothing ( else ) was happenning.

The Forum's Motto was "No Body's Business if you do"

I originally went there, when the 'Nick Berg' Video was fresh, and, it was my first occasion of watching any sort of video whatever, on the internet.

Having heard everyone out in the world talking about the Video, and everyone being as it were, so scandalized and upset with it, I thought to see it for myself.

In viewing it, I began seeing details which I felt suggested that the Video was not what it was being purported to be, so, I studied it for many hours.

After a while, doing some 'googles' I found Liberty Forum, where, happily others more experienced than I had concluded the same thing, and, I got to be in some very good discussions about it, sharing details I had observed, enjoying details others had observed, and so on.
Why are so many nouns capitalized in the middle of sentences? What's your native language?
Libero

Unread post by Libero »

Post deleted by me... off topic.
Last edited by Libero on Sun Jan 13, 2013 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wings

Unread post by Wings »

fbenarioof! wrote: Why are so many nouns capitalized in the middle of sentences? What's your native language?

English is my only Language. Somehow, from the beginning, I spoke, formed sentences, wrote, spelled, hyphenated and Capitalized differently than my parents, differently than everyone else. This of course occasioned difficulties in school, with 'teachers' dis-approving of it.

I think as a kid, it seemed somehow disrespctful to me, not to Capitalize various Nouns...or names of 'Animals' or their kinds and so on. Seeing them written in nominals, seemed wrong. So, I elected to Capitalize them.