THE "CHATBOX"

A place to relax and socialize - to muse, think aloud and suggest
simonshack
Administrator

Re: THE "CHATBOX"

Unread post by simonshack »

pshea38 wrote: I am not trying to fool anybody.

It is very odd Hoi. Surely the similarities in pitch, tone, vocabulary, delivery etc. between you
and Robin don't escape you.
Put all doubts to rest (if you give a shit) and either appear on one of
Tim's shows at the same time as Robin, or Simon can appear on the same
show as Jan Erik.

One thing I have learned here is that coincidences cannot be left to slide by without question.
Pshea,

The problem here is that there's no coincidence to question in the first place. See, the only 'coincidence' between an apple and an orange is that they're both round/spherical objects. Anyone using that 'coincidence' to fuel some sort of conspiracy is simply unfit/unqualified to pursue any kind of investigation. But perhaps you'd say that there's an 85% similarity between an apple and an orange?... <_<

I cannot hear any similarities between Hoi's and Robin's pitch, tone, vocabulary and delivery. I have put together a short audio file for you and anyone to judge whether Hoi's and Robin's voices could possibly belong to the same person. Everyone should judge for him/herself:
http://www.septclues.com/AUDIO%20FILES/ ... ARISON.mp3

RE: your 100% belief that I'm the same person as Jan Erik : well, since I know that you are 100% wrong about that, it would be fair of you if, once you'll be proven wrong (sooner or later Jan Erik and I may well 'meet' on Abirato radio) you would post a due 100% retraction of that claim of yours on this "Real Deal" comment page:
http://radiofetzer.blogspot.it/2013/01/ ... 2941085624.
(some interesting comments there by "Solfeggio" are worth the read).

Anyways, I appreciate your kind words in your last comment there (January 11) and hope you will get over your idea that Hoi, myself and September Clues are in any way 'perpy'. Let's hope that your feeling that the "9/11 truth movement is being imploded" is correct; that would be jolly good news indeed - as that "truth movement" was infiltrated/corrupted almost since day one! SC and Cluesforum certainly do not claim any allegiance to it. Please feel free to contact me by e-mail or over skype in the future - and good luck with your truth seeking.
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote:
I strongly recommend everybody concerned to judge by themselves and if proven beyond any doubt that Robin and Jan are not roles played by our admins and Pshea38 insists on bringing this stuff up than ban the fuck out of him . Good riddance.

Let it be our mantra : Everybody has a right to be legitimately paranoid .
Ok, BTO

I trust/hope that Hoi will appreciate that mantra and have now tentatively unsuspended Pshea38 with the wish that he will come to terms with his undue/misplaced paranoia. Let's see how it goes but, yes - if Pshea insists with this nonsense, I won't waste another minute on it and reinstate the suspension.
hoi.polloi

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

There is no such thing as 'proven beyond doubt'. It's an absurd distraction and waste of time for anyone to try to convince Internet readers that your username belongs exclusively to anybody because this is the Internet where personalities are impossible to distinguish from simulations. Fuck wastes of time. Please let's get back to important things. Like not me. Like identifying massive wastes of taxpayer money in the form of media PsyOps.

Didn't anyone notice that I posted 14 gigabytes of new 9/11 documents including several gigabytes of weird audio, and this stuff came as a direct response from my FOIA request to NARA? Isn't that even slightly more interesting? What's wrong with you people?
bostonterrierowner

Unread post by bostonterrierowner »

hoi.polloi wrote:There is no such thing as 'proven beyond doubt'. It's an absurd distraction and waste of time for anyone to try to convince Internet readers that your username belongs exclusively to anybody because this is the Internet where personalities are impossible to distinguish from simulations. Fuck wastes of time. Please let's get back to important things. Like not me. Like identifying massive wastes of taxpayer money in the form of media PsyOps.

Didn't anyone notice that I posted 14 gigabytes of new 9/11 documents including several gigabytes of weird audio, and this stuff came as a direct response from my FOIA request to NARA? Isn't that even slightly more interesting? What's wrong with you people?
I didn't notice your new input indeed , I will catch up for sure . Anyways I still think that P38 was banned too fast and in a bit "authoritarian" fashion . You are right there is no such a thing as "proven beyond doubt" , my bad .

Still I am certain that the ban of P38 should be lifted . Good that Simon decided to do just that .
bostonterrierowner

simonshack wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote:
I strongly recommend everybody concerned to judge by themselves and if proven beyond any doubt that Robin and Jan are not roles played by our admins and Pshea38 insists on bringing this stuff up than ban the fuck out of him . Good riddance.

Let it be our mantra : Everybody has a right to be legitimately paranoid .
Ok, BTO

I trust/hope that Hoi will appreciate that mantra and have now tentatively unsuspended Pshea38 with the wish that he will come to terms with his undue/misplaced paranoia. Let's see how it goes but, yes - if Pshea insists with this nonsense, I won't waste another minute on it and reinstate the suspension.
Thanks Simon . It's not that I think you would resort to such an idiotic behavior like pretending to be another "Nork" on the radio :) The same goes for Hoi . You guys are just too sharp to be caught with your pants down like that .

What I have just written supports my case against banning P38 even stronger . There is no need for that . Not yet.

On my part I am sure you would have chosen to pretend to be Swedish :) You don't seem like a guy going short cuts .
simonshack
Administrator

bostonterrierowner wrote: On my part I am sure you would have chosen to pretend to be Swedish :) You don't seem like a guy going short cuts .
:lol: You cracked me up there, BTO!

Now, lest this could be used for launching the next 'dramatic controversy' around my persona, let me state the following - not that I think any of you give a crap about it, but I now know that time-wasting paranoids (and shills) will pick up on anything just to stir up a fuss : I was actually born (by 'mistake', if you will), in Stockholm/Sweden. See, I was "scheduled" to see the light of day in Sicily, since my Norwegian father and Swedish mother were living there at the time. Only that my mum got appendicitis, with me inside her... She went to a Palermo hospital, but the silly doctor just waved her away saying it was just me kicking her belly to get out - nothing to worry about! So she called her father in Sweden (a doctor) and he just howled on the phone: "Catch the next flight to Stockholm, now!" Now, the reason I've always called myself Norwegian/Swedish, or just Norwegian, is because I've spent almost every single summer (up to age 35 or so) in Norway, on the wonderful little island where my father was born. Sweden means little to me, having visited my family there only a handful of times. That's all folks. Yeah, just call me a "Nork", if you will - but the most correct term would just be 'expat'! :P
Haze

Unread post by Haze »

Hi guys, what do you think about the " invisibility cloak "

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=invisibility cloak
SmokingGunII

Unread post by SmokingGunII »

I can't see it myself! :lol:

I'll get me cloak...
Equinox
Banned

Unread post by Equinox »

Simon, Check your Skype in-box for a short email I just wrote.
Cheers. :)
arc300

Unread post by arc300 »

simonshack wrote:
bostonterrierowner wrote: On my part I am sure you would have chosen to pretend to be Swedish :) You don't seem like a guy going short cuts .
:lol: You cracked me up there, BTO!

Now, lest this could be used for launching the next 'dramatic controversy' around my persona, let me state the following - not that I think any of you give a crap about it, but I now know that time-wasting paranoids (and shills) will pick up on anything just to stir up a fuss : I was actually born (by 'mistake', if you will), in Stockholm/Sweden. See, I was "scheduled" to see the light of day in Sicily, since my Norwegian father and Swedish mother were living there at the time. Only that my mum got appendicitis, with me inside her... She went to a Palermo hospital, but the silly doctor just waved her away saying it was just me kicking her belly to get out - nothing to worry about! So she called her father in Sweden (a doctor) and he just howled on the phone: "Catch the next flight to Stockholm, now!" Now, the reason I've always called myself Norwegian/Swedish, or just Norwegian, is because I've spent almost every single summer (up to age 35 or so) in Norway, on the wonderful little island where my father was born. Sweden means little to me, having visited my family there only a handful of times. That's all folks. Yeah, just call me a "Nork", if you will - but the most correct term would just be 'expat'! :P
I've seen a few Norse/Swedish films recently and, man, do they kick arse! In fact, King of Devil's Island (Norway) and Easy Money / Snabba Cash (Sweden) are among the two best films I've EVER seen. They are well written and aesthetically beautiful in a natural, un-contrived way, and they really show how bereft of talent American film-makers are, with their jejune images of buff G.I.s killing Arabs, E.T.s being naughty in space, aluminium planes slicing through reinforced steel and concrete and grieving parents smiling and chatting while their child's body is still warm at the morgue. OSCAR, shmoscar, already!
TrutherInTX

Unread post by TrutherInTX »

This morning driving to work the main story being told on propaganda news talk channel 570 KLIF was of a helicopter crashing into a crane in downtown London. I live in Dallas, TX USA and I have to question why some story like this is told to me as if it happened in downtown Dallas. Why should I even need to know about this. After getting to work I decided to look it up, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... xhall.html.

The pictures remind me of the 9/11 fakery of the jet engine that was so delicately placed on a sidewalk in New York and the VicSim photos. If a helicopter crashes I doubt it will look like this. If anyone lives in London and has time to go down there and take a real picture it would be appreciated.

brianv

Unread post by brianv »

fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

Manti Te’o's girlfriend, who supposedly died in September, never existed according to Deadspin

The tale of Manti Te'o playing through a heavy heart over the passing of his girlfriend during the season has been turned upside down by a baffling, bombshell story from Deadspin.

The story of Lennay Kekua's death after a battle with leukemia in September, just after Te'o's grandmother died, and how the Notre Dame linebacker played through the heartbreak just a few days later against Michigan State became one of the biggest college football stories of the season. It's one of the reasons Te'o, a Heisman Trophy finalist who led Notre Dame to an undefeated season, became a huge star over fall of 2012.

Deadspin said it's all a hoax. The story says that Lennay Kekua is entirely made up. The pictures of her are another woman's Facebook pictures, a woman who has never met Te'o. Deadspin said it could not find any online evidence she existed, outside of a few Twitter and Instagram accounts. Even though Kekua was said to be a student at Stanford, the university has no record of her, Deadspin said. From what Deadspin's story tells us, the entire thing with Te'o and his deceased girlfriend - which was played up during the season to mythical proportions, including on a cover story in Sports Illustrated - never happened.
The circumstances of how Te'o might have been taken by this hoax are still a bit confusing. The relationship apparently began on Twitter, according to Deadspin. Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, a classmate of the woman whose Facebook photos were passed off as Kekua, knew Te'o, and was said in the Deadspin story to have "created" Kekua. The Deadspin story doesn't explain, for example, how Te'o believed he was talking to Kekua every night until they fell asleep on the phone, as was told in an ESPN.com story. Sports Illustrated had a similar tidbit in its cover story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... ncaaf.html
bostonterrierowner

fbenario wrote:
Manti Te’o's girlfriend, who supposedly died in September, never existed according to Deadspin

The tale of Manti Te'o playing through a heavy heart over the passing of his girlfriend during the season has been turned upside down by a baffling, bombshell story from Deadspin.

The story of Lennay Kekua's death after a battle with leukemia in September, just after Te'o's grandmother died, and how the Notre Dame linebacker played through the heartbreak just a few days later against Michigan State became one of the biggest college football stories of the season. It's one of the reasons Te'o, a Heisman Trophy finalist who led Notre Dame to an undefeated season, became a huge star over fall of 2012.

Deadspin said it's all a hoax. The story says that Lennay Kekua is entirely made up. The pictures of her are another woman's Facebook pictures, a woman who has never met Te'o. Deadspin said it could not find any online evidence she existed, outside of a few Twitter and Instagram accounts. Even though Kekua was said to be a student at Stanford, the university has no record of her, Deadspin said. From what Deadspin's story tells us, the entire thing with Te'o and his deceased girlfriend - which was played up during the season to mythical proportions, including on a cover story in Sports Illustrated - never happened.
The circumstances of how Te'o might have been taken by this hoax are still a bit confusing. The relationship apparently began on Twitter, according to Deadspin. Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, a classmate of the woman whose Facebook photos were passed off as Kekua, knew Te'o, and was said in the Deadspin story to have "created" Kekua. The Deadspin story doesn't explain, for example, how Te'o believed he was talking to Kekua every night until they fell asleep on the phone, as was told in an ESPN.com story. Sports Illustrated had a similar tidbit in its cover story.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr- ... ncaaf.html
I have a great quote from Jaroslav Hasek and his hilarious and legendary in this part of Europe "The Good Soldier Švejk" :

"... bold are these whores and brazen...."

And more and more so :)
icarusinbound

Unread post by icarusinbound »

TrutherInTX wrote:This morning driving to work the main story being told on propaganda news talk channel 570 KLIF was of a helicopter crashing into a crane in downtown London. I live in Dallas, TX USA and I have to question why some story like this is told to me as if it happened in downtown Dallas. Why should I even need to know about this. After getting to work I decided to look it up, http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/ne ... xhall.html.
The media treatment of this story has been very odd. Tonight we're being subjected to a curious story that the crane driver who (if the fates hadn't been in his favour) should have been in the crane when it was hit. He was saved by "not being woken-up by his kids" (apparently never happened before) and as a consenquence arrived at his work exactly an hour late. He is reported as having stepped off his motorcycle, removed his helmet and witnessed it all happen. Apparently it was "just like watching a movie". His closing comments in the interview I heard were really unsettling...I paraphrase, but it's very close to what he said...
It's really strange turning-up at your office, you know, where you've been working 12-15hrs a day for years, and then just see it lying in the street. But my kids will be seeing a lot more of me now
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21055540

There's lot of standard-script quotes, and a curiously-high motorcycle factor:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-21042272 wrote:Mark Osbourne, from Metropolis Motorcycles, a bike shop near the scene, said he ran to try to help the injured.

"There was lots of wreckage and fire," he said. "I saw a woman on a motorcycle that must have missed the carnage by six feet. It felt like a war movie, it was surreal.

"The police arrived within minutes so the response was excellent."
. The same reference includes Tube (London Underground) mentions. MSM radio and tv appear to be curiously dispassionate about the two deaths, which seems almost over-compensated for by their back-end webcontent. I'm trying to track-down what I was sure I'd heard, that the now-killed helicopter pilot may have been photographed or even filmed immediately before taking off....

Something at least partly-real definitely appears to have happened, but as to exactly what, how, and precisely why...we shall have to wait and see :wacko: