SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
fast67vellen2o

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Wow that BMW has to be one of the worst cut and paste jobs EVER.

The large rear tail light in question seems to be from a Nissan Altima 2-door coupe.

As you can see, the vehicle sizes in this blatant photoshopped photo are obviously disproportionate.
Last edited by fast67vellen2o on Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marcusstone

Unread post by marcusstone »

Even more Bizarre information surrounding Adam P Lanza
On December 14, 2012, beginning at around 9:30 a.m., a lone gunman, 20-year-old Adam Lanza, blasted past the security system of Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Connecticut, and killed 20 first-grade students and 6 adults.

A sharp-eyed citizen journalist, “Space Command” on Prison Planet Forum, discovered something amazing: a Social Security Death Index (SSDI) for an Adam Lanza, born April 22, 1992, who died at age 20 on December 13, 2012! That’s a day BEFORE the Sandy Hook massacre.

Adam P. Lanza: Social Security Death Index (SSDI) Death Record
Name: Adam P. Lanza
State of Issue: New Hampshire
Date of Birth: Wednesday April 22, 1992
Date of Death: Thursday December 13, 2012
Est. Age at Death: 20 years, 7 months, 21 days
Confirmation: Proven
Information from article By Dr. Eowyn - Posted on January 20, 2013

Please view the link and see the full article :
http://fellowshipofminds.files.wordpres ... 3-2012.jpg
http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com/ ... -massacre/
fast67vellen2o

Unread post by fast67vellen2o »

Anderson Cooper's green screen. I don't think they are actually face to face.

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTourCr4ENI
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

A few observations from one of the videos posted above. I am always on the hunt for signs of a drill when viewing photos and videos these days, using the leaked Iowa ExPlan document as a guide. I am guessing protocols may have changed since some of those telltale signs (badges, yellow tape on walkie talkies for example) were exposed in the Giffords fiasco. So here are just a few questions.

1) "Blue ties" - Does the CT police normally wear blue ties and stripes on their hats and pants? Could these blue stripes indicate "Drill in progress?" Normally there are supposed to be colors on the guns, radios and other equipment during drills but I haven't seen any here. Have the protocols changed?

2) Badges indicating roles?

3) Refreshments?

There are also at least 4 readable license plates in the video that might be worth checking out...
lux

Unread post by lux »

anonjedi2 wrote:
1) "Blue ties" - Does the CT police normally wear blue ties and stripes on their hats and pants?
Yes, they do:
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/tberry/uniforms/connsp.JPG

http://people.zeelandnet.nl/tberry/uniform.htm
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

anonjedi2 wrote: 2) Badges indicating roles?
As for the badges, those look like typical school employee ID's that they wear on lanyards.
marcusstone

Unread post by marcusstone »

I'm very curious of when all the children were evacuated from the school, seems to be much confusion and little official steadfast reports or evidence.

I've used a sun calculator and based it on the BIG White Road Arrow that points to the front door of the school, which is the only Arrow within the whole carpark that points in that direction.
When you look at the evacuation picture and the direction of all the shadows from the people standing close to the arrow, it indicates the shadows follow the angle of end point of this "Arrow". I have drawn a sunline in orange to show the sun direction.

From this line and using a sun calculator based on the date and position the time of this photo was taken between approximately 15:00 - 16:00

I've heard reports they were all evacuated at 13:15 "The Nurse"
lux

Unread post by lux »

Sisterlover wrote:.

This is a reasonable explanation as to 'why' they are using 'fear-based mind fuckery' (I love this phrase).

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwZmqd2kQ6o
I watched this first part (1/4) and he seems to be saying that the true purpose of Sandy Hook is to set up America for a civil war. Others on the web have also been recently predicting an impending civil war but I just don't see that really happening.

In the American Civil War of the 1860s there were clear boundaries delineating the two sides of the conflict. It was "The War Between the States" and one lived either in one of the Union states or one of the Confederate states. Each side had organized military forces with uniforms and flags and all that. There was no question about who was your friend and who you shot at.

How are they going to have a civil war now? Who is the enemy? Are people supposed to walk around and ask strangers how they feel about certain political issues or conspiracy theories and if their answers aren't kosher, they shoot them? It just doesn't compute for me how such a civil war would play out. I also don't see the current great brainwashed masses wanting to get off the couch and leave their TV sets to go off and take up arms against their neighbors.

I do agree with some of the points made such as the speciousness of the many obvious gaffs and bad acting in all of this and that this deserves thoughtful analysis but I don't think his conclusion regarding civil war is realistic.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

lux wrote:
Sisterlover wrote:.

This is a reasonable explanation as to 'why' they are using 'fear-based mind fuckery' (I love this phrase).

I watched this first part (1/4) and he seems to be saying that the true purpose of Sandy Hook is to set up America for a civil war. Others on the web have also been recently predicting an impending civil war but I just don't see that really happening.

In the American Civil War of the 1860s there were clear boundaries delineating the two sides of the conflict. It was "The War Between the States" and one lived either in one of the Union states or one of the Confederate states. Each side had organized military forces with uniforms and flags and all that. There was no question about who was your friend and who you shot at.

How are they going to have a civil war now? Who is the enemy? Are people supposed to walk around and ask strangers how they feel about certain political issues or conspiracy theories and if their answers aren't kosher, they shoot them? It just doesn't compute for me how such a civil war would play out. I also don't see the current great brainwashed masses wanting to get off the couch and leave their TV sets to go off and take up arms against their neighbors.

I do agree with some of the points made such as the speciousness of the many obvious gaffs and bad acting in all of this and that this deserves thoughtful analysis but I don't think his conclusion regarding civil war is realistic.
I'm not sure it'll end with civil war either, but I understand the posters' video comments to suggest that these 'exercises' are part of a larger plan. If they make their sloppiness so evident that even 'normal' folks (not just us 'nutter' researchers) pick up on it, it will cause some people to up and revolt at the sheer lunacy of it all. (I can see Alex Jones and friends putting their call out to arms if they are so insulted by it), and then be quashed promptly and thoroughly by 'the man'. In any case, it is an interesting theory.
warriorhun

Unread post by warriorhun »

Dear lux and Sisterlover,

Civil war??? With WHAT, pray?
For a civil war you need guns, you need armed citizens, lots of! If they wanted a civil war, they would NOT want gun control! Then they would hand out guns and ammo by the shedload, without checking who gets them, the more psychologically un-sound people getting them the better!

This is about something else, IMO.

Most people in the USA who legally own guns are middle-class whites, plus lower-middle class white folks in the rural areas. It will not be spelled out as such, but the powers that be are not really aiming to disarm the American citizens in general, only the WASP peoples in particular.
The PC/Multikult crowds are already jumping for joy because white Americans are becoming a minority sooner or later. Add to the picture who are those people in America who mostly own the illegal guns, couple it with anti-white propaganda-films like Django Unchained glorifying anti-white violence while at the same time vilifying whites as evils deserving revenge for slavery...
See where I am getting at? A disarmed white minority facing armed colored majority seething for historical revenge... and welcome to Zimbabwe or post-Appartheid South-Africa!
lux

Unread post by lux »

Dear warriorhun,

My point was that civil war would NOT happen, not that it would. Read my post again.
Sisterlover

Unread post by Sisterlover »

Someones' posted in the thread dealing with today's Texas college shooting, a link regarding journalists coming to the aid of the FBI and law enforcement, regarding defamers, or truthers, of the Sandy Hook debacle.
This letter is worth reading, if you want to see what your enemy is up to (Sun Tzu recommends this tactic in his treatise "The Art of War"). It is, of course, pro-Semitic and directs it's vitriol at the usual suspects: Rense, Dallas Goldbug, the few crappy white power websites still floundering around, etc.

The letter, addressed to Lt. Paul Vance, is revealing in that it (again) only targets the obviously crap 'truth-mongers' and doesn't mention any real evidence that may have been turned up (for example, here at this forum).

What the letter hopes to address is unclear, if in fact the letter is even real. It's obviously an overt attack against anti-semitism, while hoping to hitch its wagon to the 'sandy hook hoaxers are nutz' balloon. No surprise there.

If this is the co-ordinated response of 'journalists' then I think we can rejoice in the fact that our enemies are indeed imbeciles. Both on the Goldbug front and those looking to silence his special brand of idiocy.

Happy reading!
http://gallery.mailchimp.com/dac6b36582 ... 9_2013.pdf :puke:
teriyaki taryaki

Unread post by teriyaki taryaki »

Here's the full audio file of the Max Igan broadcast:

Max Igan - Sandy Hook - An American Coup d'état - American Voice Radio- 01/18/13 - full audio file of the separated you tube videos
http://thecrowhouse.com/dl/MaxIgan_Sand ... 8_2013.mp3

Here are all the split-up you tube vids of the same audio file with pictorial embellishments :

Max Igan - Sandy Hook - An American Coup d'état - 1/4

Max Igan - Sandy Hook - An American Coup d'état - 2/4

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3_MTJOxW9I

Max Igan - Sandy Hook - An American Coup d'état - 3/4

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuRKBnYItC8

Max Igan - Sandy Hook - An American Coup d'état - 4/4

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIfXxk_Cctw

And here's this same Max Igan character on "the Truther Girls" talking about that idiot Dallas Goldbug as if he has any claim whatsoever to media fakery research while no one, NOT ONE PERSON, ever so much as mentions September Clues, Simon Shack or the 9-11 Vicsims report even once:

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BpKSb2qxxKQ

Max Igan in Gaza

http://thecrowhouse.com/home.html#lia

Igan's analysis of the likely reasons for the obviousness of the mistakes in this Sandy Captain Hook Psy-Op is thought provoking and similar to Simon's in some ways but he seems to be completely ignorant of the history of media fakery research and how much has been conclusively proven.

I think it's very important for Simon or Hoi or anyone else from Clues Forums doing audios to get on this Max Igan guy's show (he's quite popular with over 12 million you tube views) and set him straight on this Dallas Goldbug clown so obviously put out there to hijack the VICSIMS research and associate it with total insanity. I think it's crucial to prevent these conspindustry shills, if they were put out there to promote this false Goldbug-followers vs. the mainstream zombies meme from doing exactly that, promote this false dialectic.

Igan is aware of why Goldbug was put out there but not aware of the conclusively proven validity of the real media fakery research over here at Clues Forums which, when recognized, will NOT create a false dialectic but a true one, one which people will be able to see by using their own reason and logic and then pick the CORRECT path because they were not prevented from actually seeing it. Igan seems to be a misguided guy rather than an outright shill but who the hell knows these days anymore ? If he is a shill then we'll know by how he reacts when confronted with the facts on his own show.
lux

Unread post by lux »

My current conjecture on why they are baiting us with all this obvious fakery is that they want to bring the issue into the mainstream and spin it as a form of terrorism (questioning such media events) as a setup to some form of legislation against public speculation regarding media fakery, "false flags," psy-ops, and so on.

It's documented by the perp's own research tool, Gallup, that the media is markedly losing it's grip on the American public:
http://www.cluesforum.info/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p2380592

60% have little or no faith in the media. That's HUGE.

Other polls give similar results. A 2009 poll in England shows 25% do not believe in the Apollo moon scam, a Russian poll by the Russian Public Opinion Fund in 2000 (google it) reported 28% of Russians don't buy it.

The media's spell is crumbling and the Alex Jonesian shills are not controlling the damage. They must now fight the truth directly by publicly demonizing people like us with their "big guns" -- Anderson Pooper, Diane Sewer, etc., etc. Most likely to be followed by legislation making it illegal to question such events.

The media is their biggest weapon and it's really the only thing that protects them. Even their own military would turn on them if they knew the whole truth about what the perps are doing and have done.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Lux, that was extremely well put. I keep appreciating your sharp and concise, no-nonsense contributions. :)