SANDY HOOK: Newtown, CT—“School Shooting”: December 14, 2012

Discussing the most relevant "sequels" or "reminders" of 9/11. The so-called "War On Terror" is a global scam finalized to manipulate this world's population with crass fear-mongering tactics designed to scare you shitless.
Lazlo

Re: SANDY HOOK Newtown,Ct School Shooting 14 dec 2012

Unread post by Lazlo »

blindedbyscience wrote:If my child had survived a REAL shooting, I wouldn't be allowing him/her to sing at the Super Bowl half-time show. This is sickening, IMO.
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Spor ... Super-Bowl

If I had a child I wouldn't let him/her anywhere near the (anti-intellectual bruise fest) Superbowl! But, that is just me. Had I any children they would be in a little house on the prairie playing with wooden blocks and such. I am no Piaget but this looks like despondency to me:

anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

Lazlo, who are the people in these photos and where did you get them from?
Lazlo

Unread post by Lazlo »

anonjedi2 wrote:Lazlo, who are the people in these photos and where did you get them from?
They are random people. Adam Curry posted them on his show notes from his No Agenda Show. They come from a Tumblr account called We Never Look Up

I just thought they underscored whatever crap passed for "culture" in this country, Super Bowl among them.

http://weneverlookup.tumblr.com/
Unleashed

Unread post by Unleashed »

anonjedi2 wrote:Looks like Neil Heslin's been mixed up with some shady and corrupt characters in the past. This guy wreaks of mafia.

http://valley.newhavenindependent.org/a ... tti_trial/

EDIT: Found this Police Blotter linked from another site. This man is a criminal.

Neil Heslin, 48, of Poplar Drive, Shelton, was charged with issuing a bad check in connection with boarding a horse in Newtown on Jan. 19, police said. He appeared at the police department Monday to turn himself in an arrest warrant, police said. He was released on a promise to appear April 19 in state Superior Court in Danbury.

http://newtown.patch.com/articles/polic ... l-4-7-2011
I did some research on Neil Heslin a few weeks ago, along with all the other alleged parents.
I turned up an article about a piece of property where the land was valuable and the home at one time must have been quite nice, but there was a hearing to condemn the property due to neglect.
It was stated he refused to answer Magistrate summons.
I wish I could recall more about it now. I put it along with the article about the bad checks and just made a mental note about him being easily to manage over money and other issues.
It's hard to find it now since his 'testimony' and 15 minutes of fame.

Here is a reference to the story: http://www.zoominfo.com/#!search/profil ... id=profile

I could not find any reason why he would be related with Scarlett Lewis who was meanwhile portrayed as successful. The high power bond trading career and a 900 acre farm as well as her
9/11 ripoff book about the horse named Rose.

At that point, I started wondering about how often the name came up in the storyline of Sandy Hook.
Her horse character, the church St.Rose of Lima and then two of the kids had "Rose" as a middle name.
I considered it to refer to acts done Sub Rosa. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub_rosa
Last edited by Unleashed on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:36 am, edited 3 times in total.
Unleashed

blindedbyscience wrote:Okay guys... I need some input on this. I've been searching for information on the Lanza family. I can find in Vital Records of Kingston, New Hampshire, the Lanza's marriage and the birth of Adam Peter Lanza. There is NO BIRTH RECORD that I can find for Ryan Lanza.

Is it conceivable (pun intended) that Ryan Lanza doesn't really exist? The person living in NJ could be Adam P Lanza, and the report of the ID of Ryan Lanza being found on the "shooter" is because that would be the only way anyone would know a Ryan Lanza existed. It's a twist, but think about it and see if anyone can debunk it. Adam hasn't been seen for years. Ryan says he hasn't been in touch with Adam for years. Perhaps that's because Ryan Lanza = Adam P Lanza, DOB: April 22, 1992.

Here are the snipits of the only records I could find. Since they recorded the marriage AND the birth of the supposed 2nd child, it stands to reason that the 1st child would be in there as well, does it not?

Thanks for this find.
This has sort of made the rounds a week ago and faded out. I think it makes sense that the name was changed because of the timing. Hadn't been seen, left school, not even by Dad or brother, according to them.
But, when he changed his name, why or how did he change his age to be 24. Born in 1992, it would appear he is in fact 20. Did you check death records for Ryan, just in case?
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

Unleashed wrote:

Thanks for this find.
This has sort of made the rounds a week ago and faded out. I think it makes sense that the name was changed because of the timing. Hadn't been seen, left school, not even by Dad or brother, according to them.
But, when he changed his name, why or how did he change his age to be 24. Born in 1992, it would appear he is in fact 20. Did you check death records for Ryan, just in case?
I guess I was a little bit behind on seeing that info going around. I just got access to ancestry.com yesterday. Here's the death info for Adam P Lanza. There's no death (or birth) info on Ryan Lanza
Unleashed

blindedbyscience wrote:
Unleashed wrote:

Thanks for this find.
I guess I was a little bit behind on seeing that info going around. I just got access to ancestry.com yesterday. Here's the death info for Adam P Lanza. There's no death (or birth) info on Ryan Lanza

It didn't get much traction on the net, but again, I think it should have.
Thanks again.
Now, if it is a name change, isn't the appropriate steps to publish it in a newspaper somewhere for a length of time?

So and so petitions the court for a name change, anyone opposed respond to thus and so atty. at law office by such and such a date?
Surely there is a paper trail in some backwater newspaper regarding this back in 2009?
You think?
blindedbyscience
Banned

Unleashed wrote:It didn't get much traction on the net, but again, I think it should have.
Thanks again.
Now, if it is a name change, isn't the appropriate steps to publish it in a newspaper somewhere for a length of time?

So and so petitions the court for a name change, anyone opposed respond to thus and so atty. at law office by such and such a date?
Surely there is a paper trail in some backwater newspaper regarding this back in 2009?
You think?
All good questions. Several hours after I posted this info, I did see it on other, less-reputable forums. I didn't recall seeing it here before, however.

If this was all a part of something that was orchestrated by a group who has the means to change someone's identity, I suspect nothing was done through legal channels. On a side note, were any other victims an "only child"?
anonjedi2

simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I usually hate commercials - but this one is pretty cool ! :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8qpFAC1cU
Unleashed

blindedbyscience wrote:
Unleashed wrote:It didn't get much traction on the net, but again, I think it should have.
Thanks again.

You think?
All good questions. Several hours after I posted this info, I did see it on other, less-reputable forums. I didn't recall seeing it here before, however.

If this was all a part of something that was orchestrated by a group who has the means to change someone's identity, I suspect nothing was done through legal channels. On a side note, were any other victims an "only child"?
This is the first time posted here.
My thinking is that every psy-op is customized. They all employ some of the same tactics and methods. Also, there are several layers of objectives.
For 9/11, there was the military-industrial complex goals, the financial arm had it's objectives,
the insurance industry theirs, the unloading of a white elephant property motive, etc.

There seems to be an aspect of this that targeted the Lanzas. Like Peter Lanza being reportedly found dead in Ryan's apartment. Ryan, at first, being named the culprit. These seem to be about
some sort of blackmail.

I don't remember off hand about any being an only child. But, going back to Jesse Lewis, I found it odd that his "brother" was always designated JT. Even in formal obituaries where you'd think his actual name might be used to ID him.
So, it struck me as entirely possible that in a similar way, while "Jesse" is killed off JT, lives on. Same person?
thedoll

Unread post by thedoll »

Anyone else see this? Does not prove anything, but thought I would share.

http://www.seacoastonline.com/articles/ ... -121219808
blindedbyscience
Banned

simonshack wrote:*

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I usually hate commercials - but this one is pretty cool ! :P

full link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz8qpFAC1cU
LOVE IT!!! That's why this is the only forum I've EVER joined.
anonjedi2

It looks like Time magazine has published the official hi-res version of the now famous evacuation photo. Anyone want to take a look at the photo's details? :)

http://lightbox.time.com/2012/12/20/the ... dy-hook/#1
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Unfortunately, here are two links that will pop up on the first page when doing a google search for "Sandy Hook":

http://theweek.com/article/index/239012 ... y-theories

http://www.livescience.com/26314-sandy- ... ories.html

It's an uphill struggle... <_<