REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

How to register at Cluesforum / General administrative topics / and things that every member must read
hoi.polloi

Re: REQUIRED: Introduce Yourself

Unread post by hoi.polloi »

Welcome all, please be respectful of the forum and thanks for contributing useful information.
sunshine05

Unread post by sunshine05 »

First, thank you for allowing me to rejoin the forum. I participated here years ago and left approximately two years ago. I've been researching 9/11 and other false flags for about 6 years now. I'd gotten away from it and switched my focus to exposing police, judicial and prosecutorial misconduct and corruption that sadly leads to many innocent people being convicted of crimes. I have a few blogs dedicated to this subject. If anyone is interested, I can post the links; otherwise I won't bother since I doubt there would be interest.

After the Sandy Hook event occurred I felt I had to refocus my attention to it since it seems to be another event, like 9/11 that will really result in changes here in the US and I immediately noticed problems with the official story.

My background is in Chemistry. I have a B.S. degree and spent several years working in R&D, technical service and sales. I quit working in '03 to stay home with my kids and I currently homeschool them and spend my spare time researching Sandy Hook for the time being.

The main reason I wanted to rejoin is because I see problems with the video footage from Sandy Hook and I want to highlight it and make videos to show the evidence of manipulation and staging but there are times that I would like to have feedback from you all here because I value your expertise.

Here is a link to my blog page on Sandy Hook research http://sandyhooktruth.wordpress.com/
anonjedi2

Unread post by anonjedi2 »

sunshine05 - welcome back. I am enjoying your blog.
ghoster

Unread post by ghoster »

Hello my name is Ghoster(Lucas). I guess this is my introduction. From Mid-Western Illinois and raised in the Southeast United States. Currently living in Texas, which I kinda like. Anyway, I am an amateur artist attending classes(Illustration/visual narrative) at an amazing tough art school. I don't have a profession, just a long list of odd jobs,,from farm work, food service, nude art model, diesel mechanics, underground construction and, irrigation.

As an INTP, I don't really have a belief system and have the curse of over analyzing everything to the point where making decisions can be very difficult. That's why I'm here really. The vast amount of critical information and for the most part, lack of emotional arguments. Most forums and message boards can be frustrating. I find emotions and the use of emoticons to be distracting in critical analysis and logical discussions. I like to treat a members post like a piece of artwork. And by posting, the member is asking to be critiqued. A good critique is constructive, not a barrage of insults like "that sucks or Fail". Really, I can't stand the use of the word "fail" or any other one word bit of internet slang. One word rarely sums up anything.

Sometimes I find that post go over my head a little, or that I understand the concepts being conveyed, just I don't have the vocabulary or intelligence to reply..so I usually won't. But, I do enjoy them.

I don't know what the word for people like us. We are all familiar with the usual suspects like "truther, conspiracy theorist, truth seeker, etc,,". I just think we are the people that don't except the "official" answer to the problem presented. I'm 31 now, and I always knew that things were not what we were told. I think the JFK assassination was that galvanizing truth that wealth and governments are not to be trusted. My dad would say to me as a kid that there is no reason for these kind of things. That we are smart enough not to hurt others and destroy each other. He is a gun toting libertarian/hippie who raised me to treat people like you want to be treated and, everything wants to live.

As you can tell by this introduction I am a bit scatterbrained. I don't know,,being scatterbrained helps me "connect dots".

Hope to see you all around, and help put together good evidence that one day will be used to end the madness of war, suffering and, injustice.
DeanHartwell

Unread post by DeanHartwell »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Dean T. Hartwell of the United States of America
I have authored four books on 9/11, the most recent of which is Planes without Passengers: the Faked Hijackings of 9/11, 2nd Edition
My point of view has evolved to the point where I see the events of 9/11 as a hoax. September Clues and other places have been helpful to my understanding of that day.
I believe our leaders and our media have lied to us. Being lied to harms us all in many ways, not the least of which is mentally. One of my goals is to assure those who doubt the official story that they are not crazy and that seeking the truth is honorable.
Thank you to Simon for inviting me here! :)

Dean
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome to Cluesforum, Dean!

I believe we share the very same goal - as you so perfectly put it:

"To assure those who doubt the official story that they are not crazy and that seeking the truth is honorable."

I am sincerely looking forward to read your contributions to our forum. I hope you don't mind me quoting a line of yours that you sent me by private e-mail:

"It seems to me that no one died in connection with 9/11 which was really a TV show!"
DeanHartwell

Unread post by DeanHartwell »

Thanks, Simon! No problem! ;)
59beamWTC

Unread post by 59beamWTC »

The name is Anthony, and I've experienced 25 years on this Earth. Too much of my life was focused on the next employer, the next university, the next networking opportunity. And once you've taken a step back from society, and observe what you see, it can be truly overwhelming, albeit extremely educational.
The Official Version of what happened that day is an insult to the intelligence of mankind.

They want us to keep pursuing WTC7..Shanksville..Controlled demolitions..why? Because they have covered their tracks on those issues. They are prepared to defend themselves.
Sep. Clues has the evidence they never wanted us to see.
The sun does not lie! People cannot walk through each other. The windows on the WTC were not 3 feet tall..they were 6 feet! If someone stands in a WTC window, their entire body will be visible..not just their upper torso. They will not have to crawl up and out of a window.
This is evidence. Not hearsay. That's what sets September Clues apart. An independent Court, free from a conflict of interest, cannot ignore this!
keyth

Unread post by keyth »

Glad to have the opportunity to be a part of this forum. I've been though reading various threads in the forum for around 6 months now, and I've learned a great deal. Thank you.

I was born and raised in the US, but several years ago moved to New Zealand, which is where I now call home. I do contract web development for a living, and currently work for the largest media company in the country. It has afforded me a peek at the inner workings of the media, although, being in the IT department, it's somewhat detached from the media/reporting/story-telling aspects of the company.

I feel I can bring unique perspectives to the dialog on CF, having grown up in the US, travelled extensively, and now living in New Zealand, as well as working in the media industry. Also, having used Photoshop for several years for work and personal use, seeing the anomalies brought to light in the forums has me looking at media stories' photos/videos with fresh eyes.

Originally, I came across September Clues in 2010 on youtube after browsing other 911 videos. I was constantly curious of the different approaches other people had to the events. I had been clued into the "truth" movement since 2005, but I wasn't ready for the concept of video/media fakery at the time. So as compelling as the message in SCs was, I didn't dig deeper, letting the common belief hold that "no planes" couldn't possibly be true. It did however stay with me in the back of my mind.

I was still deep in the rabbit holes dug by Alex Jones, Alan Watt, and others. But I came to a point where I got burned out by the entire movement. There didn't seem any real purpose behind it, with endlessly preaching to the minority choir while corruption and imperialism continued. I needed a break for my sanity and moral's sake. I stopped paying attention to endless podcasts, videos and articles put out by those people for a few months, and instead focused on work and then a long travel stint.

In 2012, I got back into searching and questioning mode, but listening to many of the same messages as before, just rehashed with recent events. I thought there has to be something better out there than this rubbish. I always had a feeling that something was off with these front men of the "truth" movement. It was in their message, the way it seemed there was a reactive, fear-based approach, keeping people corralled. In the past, I just accepted it and ignored it , but it wasn't sitting well with me anymore. Also the more well known truth forums I'd been reading felt more and more like people were spinning their wheels, and wasting each others' time and mine.

I wanted to know who these truthers on the forefront really were. I started searching out their possible motives, speculated backgrounds, etc. The more I did that, the more I found voices of dissent from people calling them out and using the phrase "controlled opposition." I got my head around the psychology of how it works and why it's so effective. What a revelation! That's when things really started to click, and my search accelerated in the right direction from there.

I began seeking out smaller radio broadcasts and noticed how much more grounded and authentic they felt, like people on talkshoe and elsewhere. September Clues was mentioned, so I watched it again, and I was much more receptive to the message this time. After that, I began reading Cluesforum and getting better acquainted with the concepts of media fakery.

With that said, I'd like to start contributing to the ideas at CF. There seem to be plenty of like-minded people as myself, with common sense analysis and honest debate that I've been hungry for.

I'm looking forward to cutting through the crap and coming up with solutions.
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Welcome, Keyth!

I am sincerely happy to have on board a man working for the largest media company of New Zealand.
We need more persons like you, 'infiltrated' in the media hubs of this world - more, more, more! :)
sharing

Unread post by sharing »

Nationality= French
Current Residence= Japan
Self-employed

For many years, I have been looking for answers to all the events reported by the MSM that did not make any sense to me.
9/11 sordid hoax was the 'straw that broke the camel's back' but I still could not find satisfactory explanations to the many questions I had until I finally stumbled upon CLUESFORUM about a year ago: it was literally like coming out of the fog and being able to clearly see the media fakery that's been all along right under my nose!
I think I have read most of, if not all, the posts on CLUESFORUM till today and, from now on, I hope to modestly contribute to this forum whenever I can.
allegoricalfact
Banned

Unread post by allegoricalfact »

ohhhh I'm in :)

I will introduce myself properly tomorrow. it is late now in England, but I just found this and wasn't sure whether you had posted it or not, so as my first pressy I offer you

http://www.cga.ct.gov/2011/fc/pdf/2011S ... 727-FC.pdf

hoping you don't already have a whole collection on the mantle piece.

Thank you for letting me in.
allegoricalfact
Banned

Again, thank you for letting me join this, your freethinking forum.

When I first came across your site it really was a breath of fresh air, to see people openly searching for
truths without the bore of the usual blockers, as dear as some of them are.

I am not very good with computers and such like so apart from sniffing out lies and being a good researcher when I put my mind to it I'm not sure that I will be of much help in the unmasking of any deceits. I shall not be a bore though and will only post if I feel what I have is of real use.

I've been around and never believed in the God called Gov nor the Devil called enemy, never, not even as a child. We all begin with an instinct for truth some of us keep it, to be so is tough sometimes, I know, but we cannot deny truth. Love is all we have and lies don't sit with in luuuuv.

I can't think what you might want to know about me or what I should tell so that's it for a start :)

Allegory becomes fact and fact becomes allegory but .................... ;-)

ps the link above, I don't know if it is of interest that Connecticut were in the throws of changing public accessibility to information about deaths in 2011 or not. If not chuck it, if it is there are more papers pertaining to it on file ...............in Connecticut and still accessible, I believe.
fbenario

Unread post by fbenario »

allegoricalfact wrote:Again, thank you for letting me join this, your freethinking forum.

When I first came across your site it really was a breath of fresh air, to see people openly searching for
truths without the bore of the usual blockers, as dear as some of them are.

I am not very good with computers and such like so apart from sniffing out lies and being a good researcher when I put my mind to it I'm not sure that I will be of much help in the unmasking of any deceits. I shall not be a bore though and will only post if I feel what I have is of real use.

I've been around and never believed in the God called Gov nor the Devil called enemy, never, not even as a child. We all begin with an instinct for truth some of us keep it, to be so is tough sometimes, I know, but we cannot deny truth. Love is all we have and lies don't sit with in luuuuv.

I can't think what you might want to know about me or what I should tell so that's it for a start :)

Allegory becomes fact and fact becomes allegory but .................... ;-)

ps the link above, I don't know if it is of interest that Connecticut were in the throws of changing public accessibility to information about deaths in 2011 or not. If not chuck it, if it is there are more papers pertaining to it on file ...............in Connecticut and still accessible, I believe.
This "intro" doesn't tell us anything about the entity "writing" it, and appears to be channeling a 15-yr-old silly teenage girl. Ban it.
allegoricalfact
Banned

Excuse me ?

Actually I didn't really know how to introduce myself and just wrote, as was, to get it over and done with. I am not very comfortable with formalities.

I remember Suez and was sixteen when the Cuba Crisis hit, that was my first protest, it was just a silly one ........we were naive, even though the two generations older than us had both known War. That I am still sometimes silly, does that matter ?

There are reasons I will not tell too much about myself in public. If you want to know I don't mind telling Simon in private.

If and when I post on Topic I shall not be 'silly'. I take very seriously the fact that our Planet has been usurped by bastards. I've watched it all my life and the pain doesn't lessen.

Some of us are merely survivors but this one sometimes might have something to add here. I wouldn't have asked to join if I didn't think i might occasionally be of use.

It is, of course, up to you, I hadn't expected to have to prove myself before I had posted anything. I
didn't think this was about personalities.

I'll just add a couple of things which I hope are not too 'silly'. I often read Cluesforum and use it for reference too sometimes, when reading through a couple of older posts a while back I realised that I would have been able to add something to them at the time, now past. This is why I asked to join, for any future happenings which I might have some insight into, however tiny. I was reading yesterday and remembered I might have been 'beamed in', it took me by surprise, after having read from the outside for so long, to be now on the inside.

As for myself, my life reads like a Victorian Melodrama, always fighting against the moralities of, if not actually the Establishment its' self and most of it alone. I really don't see any point in nor do I want too lay it out in here or anywhere else on line, that is not why I have asked to be here.