Looking for John P. Salamone

The notion of 'thousands of victims' was crucial to generate universal public outrage. However, having 3000 angry families breathing down their necks was never part of the perps' demented plan. Our ongoing analyses and investigations suggest that NO one died on 9/11.
blindedbyscience
Banned

Re: Looking for John P. Salamone

Unread post by blindedbyscience »

brianv wrote:
There are numerous photos of John on the OU Soccer team from the yearbook.

Why have you not linked to or posted any of these alleged photos?
Hi BrianV, I missed your post, only seeing the 2 below it. I'll post all the info I have accumulated over the last 2 days.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/norwic ... 381&view=1

There are more photos in the link above. Below is one reportedly from 2000, so that would be 1 year before he disappeared. I noted he has more of a receding hairline in this photo, so his vicsim photos may have been altered to give him more hair. Note, that I am a neophyte when it comes to photo analysis.

Image Source: http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/0 ... s_kil.html

Here are OU Soccer team photo links:

http://cdm265801.cdmhost.com/cdm/ref/co ... ll3/id/405
The photo is captioned at the bottom with the names. John is in the back row #18. Dough Schmitt and Mike Cheek are also in the photo.

http://cdm265801.cdmhost.com/cdm/single ... /390/rec/3
This photo is captioned at the bottom with the names. John is in the back row, as is Doug Schmitt. Mike Cheek is in the front row. This photo is from the same time frame as the scanned photos I posted.

Here is a photo of IMDb John.

Here is the link to the page for IMDb John.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3155625/

Here is the link to the resume for IMDb John. Note his agency is Ocala Models and Talent.
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3155625/resume

Here's the link to the front page of Ocala Models and Talent. I find it odd. My daughter is an actress and has an agent... the front of her agency page looks nothing like this.
http://www.ocalamodelsandtalent.com/

Here's what I found equally odd. Read the text in the intro.
"12/4/12: Looking for new talent ages 4 to 25 for print,tv and film. Please contact the office for instructions!!
The goal at Ocala Talent is to stay in touch with any changes in the industry, so that we can always offer you the most current information."

Ocala Models also has a FB page. The link is here:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ocala-Mo ... 4327233179

Here is a photo I found on their FB site. I thought the photos of a black masked superhero and Elvis in the background were quite odd for a modeling and acting agency.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

I hope this serves as at least SOME evidence that I've been working on this. I will post the info for the NYC agency shortly. I bookmarked the link, but wasn't finished digging there yet.

*** Edited to add the link to the family photo.
blindedbyscience
Banned

If anyone knows the names of other vicsims who have an IMDb page, please let me know. Thanks.
blindedbyscience
Banned

Since I can't post in any other part of this board, I will refer people to the 9/11 scams thread where there is a photo of Peter G Gelinas. I have gone online and downloaded another photo of him which is here:
Source: http://www.voicesofseptember11.org/dev/ ... 1027076478

This Cantor Fitzgerald vicsim looks a lot like John Salamone on IMDb, whose photo is here:
Source: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3155625/

I believe it is possible that many of the vicsim photos are made from bits and pieces of the other vicsims. Then, they can trade names and assume the other person's ID with their old face. So, is IMDb John Salamone and Peter G. Gelinas the same person?
simonshack
Administrator

Unread post by simonshack »

Dear Blindedbyscience,

Why don't you just establish contact with the John P. Salamone foundation?

http://salamonefoundation.org/

Surely, they would be able to provide all sorts of information about John Patrick. Perhaps they would also let you come over to visit them - and grant you full access to the original photo-albums and other records of this man who you claim was your former college mate. You could even ask them why John isn't listed in the SSDI.

Hey, you could also propose them to revamp their utterly horrid website - which is quite frankly plain offensive to the memory of your former boyfriend. I'm sure Hoi Polloi or any of the skilled webmasters frequenting Cluesforum would gladly do it for free.

In any case, the above is exactly what I would do if I had lost a former girlfriend on 9/11.

************************************************************************************************
P.S. : While you're at it, you could also ask them who this "Kathleen O'Donnell" is supposed to be (to be sure, Legacy.com says that John's wife's name was Mary Ellen) :

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sheenachi/5527436097/
blindedbyscience
Banned

I've provided the information that I currently have. I'm not going to be contacting family, foundations, etc and asking questions. He was a college crush, not the love of my life. The thought that he might be alive is exciting (not in a lovestruck way), but I'm not going to risk my life or the life of any of my family members by going any deeper into this rabbit hole. I didn't ask for this to be split out as a different thread, but it was, and I found myself square on the hot seat for Hoi to yell "PROVE IT", in his oh, so delightful manner.

I'm having a difficult time figuring out just what it is that I'm supposed to prove to everyone before ANYTHING I say is to be believed. Believe it. Don't believe it. Ban me. Whatever. I'm just a person looking for answers, and I came here with the hope of contributing and learning. What I've learned is that contributions aren't acceptable if they stray in any way from the central dogma of this board. While the work here is extraordinary in scope and detail, the moment you declare your set of ideas to be immune from questioning, freedom of thought becomes impossible, and I certainly do not think you have answered all the questions, nor do I believe you answered all of them correctly.

The admins have the right to be wary of newcomers and new ideas, but you've got to decide where to draw the line. It seems to me that your problems are either people who hang out for a long time without contributing, or those who come right in with nonsense, not someone who comes in and is mesmerized by the depth of the work that has gone into this forum and is eager to be a part of the conversations. Since I fall into the latter category, I've been deemed some sort of a new-age, next stage approach to govt/CIA psy-ops who is on assignment? You give me far too much credit.

When I logged in, I found notes of support from other members, so I know I'm not the only one who feels this way. You are welcome to send me away if that is what will keep Hoi comfortable, but I won't let him verbally abuse, accuse or otherwise defame me when I am doing the best that I can. I don't immediately see everyone's posts, and occasionally, I miss one when there have been several added since the last time I checked. I'm not being PAID to provide information, so no one is going to dictate the timeline in which I provide it. I wouldn't work for anyone who treated me this way, so I'm certainly not going to do the work and provide information because some admin., who is completely unknown to me, tells me to DO IT or I'll be "fired". Banning me from other topics until I prove myself on one you set up "specially for me" is just silly. It reminds me of the exclusionary behavior practiced by 7th grade girls.

To those of you who have been on the hot seat here, as I am now, I hope you recall what it feels like, and I want to say "Thank You" to those of you who have reached out to me with their support.
simonshack
Administrator

Dear Blindedbyscience,

You wrote:
"I'm not going to risk my life or the life of any of my family members by going any deeper into this rabbit hole."

If contacting the John P. Salamone foundation makes you fear for your life, that's fine. Don't do it. It only goes to show that you share the core paradigm of our vicsim research. Indeed, nobody's paying you - nor anyone of us - for doing what we do. (Btw, I'm still alive - funny, innit?)

You then wrote:
"I'm just a person looking for answers, and I came here with the hope of contributing and learning. What I've learned is that contributions aren't acceptable if they stray in any way from the central dogma of this board."

Our stance is not 'dogmatic', my dear friend : it is a rational working postulation founded on a sound, empirical methodology applied over several years of steady research. Logic - not dogma - dictates that we should uphold this stance until anyone submits tangible and verifiable proof to the contrary of our thesis - something which, to this day, has not been forthcoming. Therefore, the onus of proof remains firmly on anyone like yourself - claiming to have known an individual who perished on 9/11.

See, we are also only persons looking for answers. You are asserting that you knew someone who perished on 9/11. Consequently, we are naturally curious to see what you may contribute towards establishing that at least one real person died that day. As far as I can tell, no one here is discouraging you from doing so. Yes, I split this John P. Salamone discussion into a dedicated thread in order to better focus on this issue - so what? How can that be a bad thing if you are sincerely concerned about it? I thought you would have appreciated the extra attention given to your ex-boyfriend - or "college-crush", as you call him...

" I wouldn't work for anyone who treated me this way, so I'm certainly not going to do the work and provide information because some admin., who is completely unknown to me, tells me to DO IT or I'll be "fired".

That's fine. Just don't. However, this will only - and undeniably - cause the "John P. Salamone" mystery to thicken.
simonshack
Administrator

I just sent this message to the John P. Salamone Foundation:
Hello,

How come John P. Salamone is not listed in the SSDI (the Social Security Death Index) ?

Thanks for a kind reply.

Simon Shack
Let us hope for a kind reply. :)
blindedbyscience
Banned

Thanks for your very rational response, Simon. I do understand the difference between dogma and logic. You are correct, and I will try to keep that in mind if I ever propose something else that may be new to the discussion.

If you go back to my original posts regarding John, I never said that he died. I carefully worded it, stating that whether he is dead or alive, he was/still is a real person... a person with an appearance very similar to the one I saw in a photo in 2003 and a person with the same back-story as the person who is reported to have been killed in the WTC.

I saw him last in 1983... How do I PROVE that he was a real person in 1983 other than with photos and with confirmation from other friends who went to school with him at the same time? I posted links to the OU Soccer team, as requested by BrianV, and I also posted a family photo, which I believe looks a bit different than his vicsim photo. After looking at that photo, I noticed what was wrong with the 3 vicsim photos that I posted. One is reversed and one has a different background. I had never noticed that before Sunday. (I'm new to photo forensic stuff.)

I do think that I stumbled onto something this morning... The John Salamone in the IMDb looks quite like fellow Cantor-Fitzgerald vicsim Peter Galinas. I wish someone would look at those two photos and tell me what they think (about the photos, not about me).

If some of the players WERE real people who had to disappear, one way to do such a thing might be to swap identities. Since none of the vicsims (at least that I can find) are in the SSDI, the SS#'s would still be active and have the original name associated with them, despite the person being different. I don't know if I'm explaining this very well, but suffice it to say that it would be interesting to go to Ocala, FL, find IMDb John Salamone and call out, "Hey! Peter!!!".

That's why I'm at a road block with looking for John. I would like to get a list of as many vicsims as possible who have names in the IMDb. There may be several that pop out as looking very familiar. I just stumbled onto the Peter Galinas thing while browsing one of the threads.

Also, I have to wonder if the Talent Agency in Florida is one of several that might help with hiding people. The terminology "call for instructions" and "looking for ages 4-25" posted 10 days before Sandy Hook is suspicious. The photo of Elvis in the background as well as the masked person poster are very unusual. I've been in many agency/talent scout offices... They post pictures of their OWN talent who have been in a big production, and they love to post current stars that they may know personally. Elvis and a masked person? No. The other talent agency that I found, which appears very odd is here: http://www.kolsteintalent.com/author/harun/

Does ANYONE else on the forum know a person who was reportedly killed in the WTC or elsewhere on 9/11?
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

BBS

Have you found out where he is allegedly "buried" and/or have you visited his grave previously?
Does ANYONE else on the forum know a person who was reportedly killed in the WTC or elsewhere on 9/11?
Since a person is an artificial creation it's safe to say yes, we know lots of persons who got killed, but no living flesh men or women died. You claim to know or claim to have known a flesh and blood man who allegedly got killed, that would be a first.
Last edited by brianv on Wed Feb 06, 2013 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lux

Unread post by lux »

bbs, could you answer some questions about the 3 photos you posted taken in the apartment?

- Were all three taken by you?
- Were all three taken using the same Kodak Disc camera?
- Could you confirm the dates written on the backs of the three photos?

Thanks.
blindedbyscience
Banned

brianv wrote:BBS

Have you found out where he is allegedly "buried" and/or have you visited his grave previously?
Since a person is an artificial creation it's safe to say yes, we know lots of persons who got killed, but no living flesh men or women died. You claim to know or claim to have known a flesh and blood man who allegedly got killed, that would be a first.
Brian, I looked on "Find a Grave" and he has a spot at ground zero.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cg ... 79&df=all&

I live in the Southern US, and John was from New Jersey. That is evidently where he moved back to after college, so no, I haven't visited a grave or memorial plot.
blindedbyscience
Banned

lux wrote:bbs, could you answer some questions about the 3 photos you posted taken in the apartment?

- Were all three taken by you?
- Were all three taken using the same Kodak Disc camera?
- Could you confirm the dates written on the backs of the three photos?

Thanks.
Hi Lux,
They were all taken in my dorm, Traer Hall at Oglethorpe University. I have previously even posted the floor plan for the dorms at Traer, so the shape of the room, etc can even be verified.

Yes, as far as I can recall (30 years ago), they were all taken with the same camera, but 2 were on one disc and 1 was on another. The markings on the back and the corners of the photos will tell you which two were taken at the same time. I found one additional photo that had John in it, but when the photo "took" he was leaning down, obviously in the middle of a laundry basket drum solo.

The dates on the photos are accurate. I scanned the front and back of each photo using an HP Photosmart C7280 All in one printer, and they were saved directly onto my computer as jpegs.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

So he is buried at Ground Zero --- the Memorial? I didn't know there was a cemetery there!

He doesn't even have a grave! :rolleyes:

Why don't you give his wife a call if you are so sure you are on to something! She's listed I'm sure. Lemme guess, you don't want to distress her! Maybe she's reading this and expecting your call!
blindedbyscience
Banned

brianv wrote:So he is buried at Ground Zero --- the Memorial? I didn't know there was a cemetery there!

He doesn't even have a grave! :rolleyes:

Why don't you give his wife a call if you are so sure you are on to something! She's listed I'm sure. Lemme guess, you don't want to distress her! Maybe she's reading this and expecting your call!
Please see my previous posts.
brianv

Unread post by brianv »

I'm finished in this thread.

Gimme a call when something shows up. Meanwhile ZZZZzzzz